Cursed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know that I love you, don't you, my Pet?"

"Oh, YES, Michael. Thank you for loving me and making love to me! Thank you for taking my virginity and teaching me what it is like to really be a woman!"

In reality, she had taken her own virginity, just using my cock to do so. But I wasn't going to quibble about the details. I continued to lick her pussy, dipping slightly deeper into her pussy and caressing her clit with my tongue. Her hips were pumping with every stroke, her fists were gripping the bed sheets. She really needed to cum! ... but not yet! As I continued to lick deeper into her pussy and caress her clitoris on every stroke, her body was quivering. She was fighting with all her might to control her orgasm.

I stopped and leaned back once again. "OH, NO!" she wailed. "PLEASE!"

"Soon, my Pet. But right now, you need to wait just a little longer. Would you like to cum with my cock inside you?"

"OH, YES! I would LOVE to CUM with YOUR COCK IN ME! Will you let me cum on your cock? Please?"

"Yes, sweet Lauren. I will let you cum on my cock. But not until I tell you that it is time for you to CUM! Understand?"

"Yes, Michael! I will CUM on your COCK when you tell me to!"

"That's a good girl. I'm going to put my cock into you, but you are not to cum yet."

"Yes Michael! I love having your cock inside me. I would have it inside me all the time if I could!"

And I really believed that was true! I entered her tight, nearly virgin pussy very slowly. She was very tight, and my cock had increased in size, but she was extremely wet.

"Oh, God, Michael! Your cock feels SO GOOD! It's SO BIG! I can feel every vein, every ripple! My little pussy is stretched so tight and I feel so FULL! Please FUCK ME with your wonderful cock!"

"I am going to fuck you well, my Pet. But remember, no matter how much you think you need to, you are not to cum until I give you permission. Understood?"

"Yes, Michael, I understand! I just want your COCK PUMPING INSIDE ME! PLEASE?!?!?"

"I love having my cock pumping inside your tight little pussy, little sister. Can you feel it sliding in and out of your recently virgin vagina?"

"Oh, I definitely can feel it! It feels wonderful! Pump me full of your cock! Pump me full of your cum! Cum inside me and make me CUM!!"

"But not until I give you permission, right."

"Yes, Michael, I will cum when you give me permission!"

I began pumping my hard cock into my step-sister in earnest. Not too fast, but full depth strokes. Soon, she was humping up to meet my every thrust, and she was making little mewing sounds. I increased my tempo and the force of my thrusts. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, I was going to cum soon, but I wanted to prolong this for as long as possible. Lauren was going "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with every thrust and her entire body was quivering as she worked to control her impending orgasm.

"I am going to start to cum inside you," I gasped through clenched teeth. "When I start to spray your womb with my cum, then I will permit YOU to cum. You will have the most intense orgasm of your life. Understand?"

She nodded her head vigorously, not trusting her voice. I was pounding my big cock into her tiny pussy, and she was going "OH!" with every thrust. Her pretty titties were bouncing wildly with my every thrust, and I could no longer withhold my own orgasm. My cock began to shoot powerful jets of semen deep into my step-sister's womb.

"CUM, LAUREN! CUM FOR ME! CUM HARD! CUM! CUM!! CUM!! CUM!!"

And she DID. She quaked and spasmed and convulsed as her uterus and vagina contracted powerfully again and again and again. "AAARRRRGGGGGG!!" She screamed. Her pussy was gripping my cock more forcefully than I thought possible. Only because her pussy was so wet was I able to move my cock through her tight canal. But move I did, as I thrust my spurting cock deep into her over and over and over and over again. I poured more of my cum into Lauren than I had thought possible, and still I sprayed more cum into her pussy.

Her head was flailing back and forth, spittle flying from her mouth as her body continued to convulse while my cock shuttled through her tight little channel of lust. Finally my balls were completely empty and I was exhausted. As my thrusting waned Lauren seemed to collapse. Her lungs were gasping for air, causing her beautiful breasts to rise and fall deliciously, but otherwise she seemed comatose.

Finally her eyes fluttered open and she weakly said, "WOW!"

"Yes, wow!" I agreed. "Would you like to do that again, soon?"

"Oh, YES, Michael!" she breathed huskily. "I'd like that VERY much!"

"Just remember, you are not going to cum again until I tell you. Right?"

"OH, YES, MICHAEL!"

We were both sweaty and completely sated. She snuggled up beside me, her breasts were pressed against my chest and her leg was wrapped over me. We settled down and were soon asleep.

The alarm rang MUCH too early on Friday morning. Lauren's and my nude bodies were still entangled as we awoke. She bent down and took the head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it until it was fully engorged, then she scampered off toward the shower, her cute little butt swaying seductively. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "I had fun last night!"

I lay back on my bed and was quickly back to sleep.

It seemed like only minutes later that I was awakened to the sensation of someone sucking on my cock, again. Without looking I said, "Lauren, you are going to be late for work!"

Then my eyes came into focus on the head that was down there between my legs. I tensed as I realized that it was Ashley! Lauren's MOTHER!

"I won't tell your father that you are fucking your step-sister, as long as you continue fucking me and you don't say anything about that to him!"

"I will HAPPILY continue fucking my beautiful step-mother, and I certainly will NOT say anything to my father!"

"I was pretty certain that you were fucking my daughter. Is she good? Does she sleep with you? Doesn't it get crowded in this single bed? Was she a virgin? Does she suck your cock? Tell me everything!"

"How did you know that Lauren and I were having sex? Before just now?"

"Well, she nearly swoons when you walk into the room. And you asked her to forget to wear her bra when you're around, right?" I nodded. "And it's a good thing that your father is a heavy sleeper, because I expect that the neighbors at the end of the street could have heard her climax last night!"

"She is an extremely willing partner and she will do anything I ask. Not only does she love to suck my cock, but she is practicing to fully deep throat my entire cock!"

"She IS an enthusiastic partner! That's a major hunk of cock to try to swallow!"

"But she did a creditable job with her first time. Being older and more experienced, I would expect that you would do better!"

"I have never done that, not even on your father ... and his cock isn't nearly as big as yours!"

"But you would like for me to try, wouldn't you?" I said with a smile.

"Well, I don't know how to proceed!" she said, blushing.

"When my cock reaches the back of your throat, just before you would start to gag, swallow. And keep swallowing, and swallowing, and swallowing. Now let's try it. Lie on my bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge. That will make a straighter path for my cock to enter your throat." Ashley did as I instructed, and I placed my cock into her mouth and pressed forward. "Now, begin to swallow, again and again and again. That's good, keep swallowing!" And it was good! In fact it was GREAT! Her throat muscles attempting to swallow my cock were the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced! As my pubic hair touched her chin, I reluctantly pulled back ... she did need to breathe. "Ashley, that was amazing! You took nearly my entire cock on your first try! And it felt TRULY WONDERFUL!! Thank you! We will try that again until you are more comfortable with it, and we can get the timing coordinated!"

"I'm glad you liked it. It wasn't as bad as I feared. Yes, we can do it again." Then she added, "Are there any other requests? I fear that it would be far TOO noticeable for me to run around braless!"

"It would be WONDERFULLY noticeable for you to go without a bra when I was around. We'll see on that. But, there is something you could do. I read about a special herbal tea that supports or encourages bust growth. It supposedly really works. Now, I already really like your beautiful boobs, but wouldn't it be amazing if they were even larger? The kind of boobs that every man drools over and every woman is jealous to have?"

"Well, my breasts are already quite large; they completely fill my DD cup bra. And men already drool at the sight of them, especially if I wear anything that is even a little revealing. But, I would be happy to try your herbal tea. I've never known a woman who wouldn't like to have bigger tits - or a man who wouldn't like to have a bigger cock! By the way, has your cock grown? It seems bigger than it was just yesterday. Are YOU taking some kind of supplement?"

"No, but I must be having some kind of growth spurt." I feared that I knew the cause, but certainly wasn't going to tell her - or anyone! "I had measured a couple weeks ago (you know that guys do that, don't you?) and my cock was a little over 6" long and 4" in girth. I wonder..."

"I'd be HAPPY to measure it for you. What did you use?"

"Just a ruler for the length, and a piece of string for the girth." I said, pointing to my computer desk.

Ashley grabbed the 12" ruler, and found the piece of string. "Now, where did you measure from?"

"I placed the ruler at the base of my penis, along the top. Then I wrapped the string around the shaft, about the mid-point between the base and the head."

"OK, let's see... Well, the length is clearly over 7"! And the girth, well, let's see ... now measure the string. The girth is just over 5". If your old measurements were accurate, then you have added about a full inch to both the length and girth of your cock! WOW! And how long ago was that? A couple weeks? That's an amazing amount of growth in such a short time! And no supplements?"

"No supplements." I confirmed.

"Well, you already fill my hungry pussy very well. At this rate you will be stretching it to the max! And speaking of filling my pussy, I think that you should do just that!"

Ashley adjusted her position and I climbed onto the bed, placing my face in front of her wide-spread crotch. "You like licking my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, you have a delicious pussy! And I love to make you cum, and cum, and CUM! Then, when you are deliciously wet, I love to slide my hard cock deep into you and fill you with my semen while you cum some more!"

"Well, I certainly can't complain about that... unless you make me wait too long! Please do me!!"

"It will be my pleasure!"

"And MINE, OH Yes!" she added as I began to lick her dripping wet pussy. I licked her slit and caressed her clit with my tongue. I did not want a slow build-up, I wanted her to have crashing orgasm followed by crashing orgasm. Then I began to focus entirely on her clitoris as I sucked and licked her little nub of pleasure. I slipped two fingers into her and massaged her G-spot and she went off like a rocket! Orgasmic spasms rocked her body again and again, but I continued to suck and lick her clit and rub her G-spot and her body continued to spasm and flail as her climax continued to rip through her body.

Then I shifted my position and drove my rigid cock deep into her pussy. I pulled her legs up so that her knees were nearly touching her shoulders. I drove my cock all the way into her sopping wet pussy again and again as I pinched and twisted on her nipples. She was wailing as one interminable orgasm overwhelmed her senses. I continued to pump my cock furiously into her pussy, wet slurping sounds coming from the wetness of her cunt, my thighs slapping against her round buttocks. I was impaling her, my cock deeper inside her than any man had ever gone. She exclaimed, "OH! OH! OH!" with every powerful stroke, her big boobs bouncing wildly under my hands as I pinched and tweaked her nipples. My balls were boiling with the need to explode, until finally I began to shoot my cum deep into her well fucked pussy. Jet after jet of my hot sperm poured into her depths. It was wild, it was satisfying, it was fantastic!

Finally, my balls empty, I collapsed onto her sweaty breasts. Her legs relaxed and splayed wide, my cock still filling her dripping wet pussy. She seemed to be almost in a trance, but as I looked at her she smiled weakly. "Ummmm," was her comment. We lay there, my cock still firmly lodged in her pussy, our juices slowly seeping out onto my bed covers, and we drifted in that never-land of semi-consciousness as the euphoria of our powerful sexual coupling enveloped us.

We drifted like that until my alarm rang, indicating that it was time for me to get ready for work. Ashley lay sprawled on my bed, legs spread wide with cum streaming out of her pussy, eyes half-lidded in a semi-conscious state. I dashed into the bathroom and took a shower. As I was getting dressed, she was a little more alert. "I've NEVER cum that hard! NEVER! I may have to walk bow-legged all day! I'll definitely have to put a pad in my panties to catch all of the dripping fluids. And I will need to change your bed sheets! They're soaked!! Oh, but I do have an idea. Perhaps you should sleep in Lauren's bed? It is a full-size, you know. It would certainly give you more room than this little twin bed."

As I headed out the door, the image of my beautiful step-mother, her legs sprawled wide and my cum dripping from her pussy firmly planted in my mind. A larger bed? Yes that would be nice. But it was important that Lauren (and Ashley) be coming to MY bed. Maybe we could exchange beds, so the larger bed would be in my room? It would make the room a little crowded, but the extra space in the bed would be nice. I would have to think about that some more.

After clocking in at the store, I went to the back room to put away the shipments that arrived that morning. As I passed through the store, Amy and Arianna each gave me dazzling smiles and little waves. I was just putting away the second shipment when the storeroom door opened, and the two high school girls from the day before walked boldly through. Before they were half way across the room, they each had pulled off their tops. Apparently, their skirts were some kind of wrap, and they had them off before they finished crossing the room. They were completely nude except for their shoes. "It's MY turn for him to fuck me!" the one girl said. Obviously, they didn't consider whether I might want to have a part in this decision. Each took one of my arms and they led me to some boxes that would serve as a sex bed. They guided me onto the boxes, one took a position over my face, the other straddling my hips. Then they took their pleasure with me and my body; not that I was really complaining. I licked and sucked on the delicious little pussy over my face, while a tight little cunt enveloped my cock and began to post up and down on my rigid cock. Soon both girls were quivering and exclaiming as they reached their first climaxes; but they continued. That tight little pussy riding up and down my cock was grasping me and milking me. I began to thrust vigorously up into that delicious, tight little girl. My own climax was quickly building when their second climaxes began to shake them. I erupted into the girl riding my cock, spraying my hot semen deep into her welcoming vagina, spurt after powerful spurt.

The girls rose on shaky legs, gathered their clothes and began to dress ... the fluids from our sex flowing down the inside of their legs. As they left the storeroom, they were laughing and giggling animatedly. I put myself back together, and returned to my work.

About a half hour later, Amy came into the back room. "It's time to pay for your protection!" With that, she pulled off her shirt and began to unbutton her slacks. I walked over to the boxes I had used as a bed only a short time before and unfastened my belt. "It's my turn! I want to ride you! Ride you like a stallion."

I slipped off dropped my pants and lay back on the boxes. I no longer bothered to wear underwear, it was just another item to get in the way. Amy, with her pert little cheerleader body climbed on top of me, straddling my hips, and lowered her wet vagina onto my already erect penis. "Pinch my nipples!" It wasn't a request. I reached up to her pert little B-cup titties and grasped her nipples as she engulfed my cock in one stroke; she was really wet! She was quickly bouncing frantically up and down my rigid cock as I lightly pinched and pulled on her nipples. "Harder!" she exclaimed. I began increasing my pressure on her nipples, pinching and pulling much more aggressively as she pumped up and down on my cock and I thrust into her tight little cheerleader pussy. In no time, her coordination began to falter as her orgasm crashed over her. I continued to tweak her nipples, although somewhat more gently, as I continued to drive my hard cock up into her pussy. I was so close to my own climax, and I wasn't going to be denied! As I repeatedly thrust my ready-to-burst manhood into her, Amy's eyes opened extremely wide and a surprised "O" formed on her mouth as her second climax overtook her. With that, my own orgasm roared free, pouring my semen in hot jets into the very depths of this cute little woman. Spurt after spurt shot into her as I continued thrusting into her hungry pussy. Finally, she relaxed onto my chest as my thrusting subsided. She smiled and said, "I'm happy to protect you from all those old vultures! But you will have to keep my payments UP!"

"It seems that YOU are the one keeping ME up!" I quipped. She smiled as she gathered her clothes and dressed. "I brought a pad this time, so I won't be leaking right through my clothes!"

I had been at work just over an hour and I had intercourse with two women and licked a third to two climaxes. At this rate I wouldn't have enough energy to work!

I was putting away some other shipments when the storeroom phone rang. This was a very unusual event. Leslie, the bookkeeper, said that there was a lady on the phone asking for "Michael", and she didn't sound happy. I told her to go ahead and transfer the call, I would see if I could resolve the situation - whatever it might be.

"Hello, this is Caroline, the lady who bought the golf clubs from you yesterday?"

"Yes, I remember you. How can I help?"

"You can help by following through!"

"Following through?" I asked, somewhat confused.

"You never called me!!" she said somewhat angrily. "I need you to give me those 'private lessons' that you promised! I will gladly pay your normal lesson fees!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not a professional golf instructor. I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression." Is said, trying to calm her down. "I work here in the sporting goods store and am OK with a few of the basics, but I'm not a pro."

"Well, you seemed very pro-ficient last evening! And I want YOU!"

I didn't know what to say! Then she continued, "What time do you get off work tonight?"

"Not until after the store closes, and by then I'm really just looking to go to bed."

"Good, then I will pick you up at 9:15 in front of the store! Don't be late, and don't 'stand me up' again!" Before I could say anything, she hung up. What was that all about? What did she mean? I guessed I would find out after work.

A little while later Arianna stuck her head into the back room. "I was just going over some things regarding the shoe department with Samantha. When we were about finished she said that she needed to see you about something! I hope the lady with no panties isn't making some kind of complaint! If so, I saw enough to be able to vouch for you!"

123456...8