Cursed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced to the store and reached the time clock just in time. Leslie was there, getting ready to gather the time records. With a twinkle in her eyes, a smile on her face, and a little sniff of her nose, she said, "Early morning date?"

I was flustered. Did she know what I had been doing? Was she upset with me?? She pointed to my belt where I had missed a loop. "I had a great time with you the other day. Maybe we can 'do it' again sometime."

"I'd like that." I said sincerely. Then we each headed to our respective work responsibilities. It was Saturday, so there were no shipments. It was time for Amy to take her lunch break in ladies athletic clothing. That included swimwear. I had persuaded her to bring in a few pieces of a rather risqué bikini line. These ladies swimsuits were really just three tiny triangles of fabric about one inch on a side and held together with strings. They would barely cover a women's areola (if her areola were not very large) and just her clitoral area. But they sold at a list price of $89.95 and only cost the store $9.39. They came in various neon bright colors plus white, and the fabric was so thin that it was almost transparent. She had ordered a dozen, since they were 'one size fits all', and selling two would pay for the entire shipment.

When I arrived in the department I was surprised to see the two high school girls who had visited me the past two days... along with four friends. They were looking at various swimsuits. One of the girls picked up the risqué string bikini, held it up in front of her and asked me, "Wouldn't you like to see me in this?"

"That's a very sexy swimsuit. What would your father say?"

"He would never know!" Then she added, "Do you work EVERY day?"

"No, I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday evenings," I said before thinking about the implications of her question.

"Good! I'm having a pool party Tuesday evening and I want you to 'come'! I won't take 'No' for an answer! Here's the address." She handed me a piece of paper. "Plan to arrive a little after 8."

Each of the girls picked out a couple suits to try on. I pointed the way to the dressing room and reminded them to use the provided panty shields when trying on the swimsuits. There was lots of laughing and giggling in the dressing room, then a voice called out, "Michael, could you be a dear and bring one of those white open weave beach cover-ups for me to try with this suit?"

I dutifully picked one of the requested items from the rack and walked to the dressing room area. There were two fairly small dressing rooms with cloth curtains off a common hallway that also had a curtain separating it from the rest of the store. I carried the cover-up into the outer hall and stopped. A tall, lithe black girl with the most perfect dark milk chocolate skin was standing there wearing the translucent white 'barely there' bikini! The nipples topping her substantial breasts were clearly visible through the thin white fabric. Her curly black pubic hair was neatly trimmed and the tiny, brilliant white triangle accented her pussy, rather than hiding it, as the string disappeared between her pussy lips. My cock was instantly HARD.

"What do you think? Do I look good in this color?"

I stuttered and finally blurted out, "You look fantastic!"

Looking directly at my obvious erection she said, "I think that you really DO like it. I think that I will wear this to the pool party Tuesday night."

I fled from the dressing room before things got totally out of control! The girls ended up each buying two suits, including a 'barely there bikini for each of them! Tuesday night was looking like it would be quite a pool party!

The afternoon proceeded with my new normal. Three different women rubbed her breasts against me, two caressed or fondled my cock, and one exposed her pussy to me in the shoe department. I had 'dinner' with Leslie in the park.

The evening was more of the same: strange women rubbed their breasts against me and touched my cock without asking. Between two rows of display shelves an older woman exposed her breasts and asked me to suck on her nipples, which I declined. Another woman wanted to suck my cock right in the store, around the corner from the main sales floor, but in direct view of the display window to the mall! She promised to deep throat me and make me cum in her mouth, but I declined THAT offer, too.

As I drove home I reflected on the day: I had sex with two women, including the tiny, sexy Asian girl with the wonderfully large breasts, and I had been caressed, fondled, exposed to, and propositioned by how many women? 15, I think, depending on how many of the high school girls I included!

When I got home I noticed that Dad's car was not in the garage. Lauren was sitting in the kitchen and she had poured two large glasses of wine, which sat on the table in front of her nude breasts! She smiled brightly and said, "How about a little wine?"

"Sure, what's UP? Oh, by the way, I like your new outfit!" I quipped.

"What? This old thing? I've had it for YEARS!"

"It still looks good on you!" I earnestly said with a smile.

"Thanks," she said, blushing a little. "Your dad has to go out of town tomorrow night, so he took Mom to a little get-away on the coast for the night tonight. That means that it is just the two of us in the house all night tonight! Just the two of us!" she said again for emphasis.

"And you have a plan?" I mused.

"I plan to have sex with you in every place and in every way I can think of! I'm going to make you cum until your balls shrivel up like dried out husks! I'm going to have sex with you, then have more sex with you, and then have even more sex with you!"

"That sounds like quite a plan. Let's start by enjoying this wine. Oh, and I would like to watch you playing with your nipples while we are having our wine."

Lauren took a huge swallow from her wine glass and blushed, but then took her nipples between her fingers and began to massage and then tug on them. They distended, becoming hard and erect as she touched them. "Like this?" she asked. I nodded. "Does it excite you to watch me playing with my own breasts?"

"Yes. And it excites me to see you becoming aroused as you do that. Now, come lie on the kitchen table. Hang your head over the end so you can take my cock in your mouth and throat. While I fuck your throat, I want you to play with your nipples and pussy."

"Oh, yes! I'd like that! I want your cock all the way down my throat! I want you to watch me touching myself!"

"But remember, you are not to cum until I give you permission. You don't cum until I tell you to."

"Yes, Michael. I remember, I will not cum until you tell me to, regardless of how much I may need to. And when I cum, it will be a most powerful orgasm because you have allowed me to cum!"

"THAT'S my good little Pet! Have another sip of wine, then lie on the table for me."

When she was in position I moved to put my cock to her mouth. "Remember to swallow my cock while you play with yourself." I added.

"Will you shoot your cum down my throat?"

"Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, Michael! I'd LOVE to have you shooting your cum down my throat and directly into my stomach!"

"Let's see how it goes."

"Yes, Michael. I hope it goes well. I want you to cum right down my throat!!"

With her head hanging over the end of the table, I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth and she began swallowing, preparing to swallow my cock. She was rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples as my cock slid down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles working as she swallowed and swallowed my cock until I felt my balls resting against her nose and forehead. Then I withdrew. "Again!" she requested, so I complied. I could SEE my cock sliding down her throat! When my balls pressed against her forehead I withdrew, allowing her to catch a deep breath before I entered her throat again.

Lauren was REALLY into this, and I was amazed at just how good it felt. Sliding slowly deep down her throat, her muscles gripping and massaging my cock felt wonderful. Again, all the way in, then back out for a breath. All the way in with her swallowing my cock, then back out. This was excruciatingly stimulating!

Lauren was rubbing her clit with firm circular motions and pinching and pulling on first one nipple then the other. She was working herself to a fever pitch. "Remember, you cannot cum until I give you permission." There was a vibration on my cock that I took as her reply.

All the way in, then all the way out of her. A breath, then in again. She was swallowing my cock even faster than before, her throat muscles working almost frantically. My balls were boiling! I had never experienced such sensations... no powerful thrusts, but the gripping, swallowing of my cock. On my next stroke I knew that it was time! I was going to CUM, and I wanted Lauren to cum with me!

My cock was deep in her throat, and she was trying to swallow it even deeper when I commanded, "CUM! LAUREN CUM HARD!! CUM WITH ME!!"

She began to spasm, I could see ripples rolling across her abdomen and her pussy clenching. She was swallowing like crazy around my spurting cock as I sprayed jets of semen straight into her stomach. I was still spurting jets of cum as I withdrew from her mouth to allow her to breathe. The final shots of semen sprayed over her chin, her breasts, and her face. She was still swallowing like crazy with her body still reacting to her powerful climax. She smiled at me, and with a husky voice said, "Thank you, Michael. Thank you for giving me your cum. Thank you for giving me such a powerful orgasm. Thank you!"

I gathered her in my arms, sat down in the chair with her in my lap, and held her enveloped in my arms. We sat like that for a long while before my little sister looked up and gave me a warm kiss.

I finished removing the rest of my clothes, then Lauren returned to sit on my lap again. She sat facing me on the kitchen chair, her legs wide and straddling both the chair and me, my cock slid firmly into her recently deflowered pussy, and her breasts occasionally brushing my chest. We sat like this drinking our wine, quietly enjoying the togetherness, but with Lauren exercising her vaginal muscles on my cock.

My cock was absolutely hard inside of her grasping pussy. "Let's do it in the parents shower!" Lauren suggested. "It has those multiple spray heads and I have always wanted to try it! And having sex with all of that spray would be amazing!"

"Not to mention the turn on of having sex in their private bathroom?" I asked.

"Well, yeah!"

We finished our glasses of wine, disentangled ourselves, and headed to the parents suite. I followed Lauren and watched her naked butt seductively swaying down the hall in front of me. It seemed that my hard cock was trying to reach out to touch her, it was so big and hard.

I turned on the shower jets, allowing the water to warm. Lauren admired herself in the multiple plate glass mirrors ... and I was admiring her body as well. When we entered the shower I took a hand full of bath gel and began to slide it all over my step-sister's beautiful naked body. The soapy gel made her skin very slippery as I ran my hands over every inch of her body. I savored touching her skin as my hands slid over her neck and shoulders, down her back and over her buttocks. I slipped my hands around her body, caressing her taut abdomen, then running my hands up to cup her lush breasts and caress her erect nipples. I savored the swelling of her breasts and the lines of her throat before returning to again experience the joy of feeling my sister's breasts cupped in my hands. Then I continued downward with soap slick hands to her abdomen and below.

Lauren stepped to stand with her legs wider apart, giving me free access to her inner thighs and beyond. I ran my soapy, slippery hands over her pubic mound and along the crease at the juncture to her thighs. Then I slid my hands around the skin at the top of her thighs before sliding them down her legs. I paid special attention to the sensitive areas behind her knees then continued on down to her ankles and feet. Then I retraced my path up her legs. Now that most of the soap was washed away, I found the path to her pussy slit where I traced a path between her pussy lips. Her hips lurched and she was panting by the time I was finished.

Then as she grasped the walls for balance, she smiled and huskily said, "MY turn."

She filled her hands with bath gel and began at my shoulders, facing me. As she reached up to reach around to the back of my neck her beautiful breasts were rubbing against my chest as she smiled sweetly up at me, moving them sensuously across my chest as she washed my neck and shoulders. When she moved down to my chest, she rubbed my pectorals then circled and pinched my nipples. She slipped her arms below mine to rub her hands over my back, again pressing and sliding her breasts seductively over my chest.

As she worked her way down my back her breasts were slipping down my front until soon my massive erection was buried in the deep crevice between her breasts. She managed to squeeze them together around my hard manhood, sliding up and down as she pretended to wash my backside.

Then she reached between my legs to 'wash' my cock and balls. After stroking my cock with her soap slick hands for quite a while, she gently stroked my balls before reaching through to trace her slippery fingers along my butt crack. I nearly pushed my engorged cock into her mouth as I reacted to the sensation of her slick fingers tracing along my crack. Then she slipped her soapy finger into my anus and opened her mouth to capture my cock. I nearly screamed at the unexpected dual assault on my senses. She fingered my ass and sucked on the head of my cock until I was quivering with excitement, then she continued down my legs.

It's a good thing that my dad installed an extra-large hot water heater, or this would have become a cold shower. I turned my step-sister around and had her lean forward, using the wall for support as the water jets struck us from all directions. Then I slid my throbbing erection into her pussy from behind. As I thrust into her pussy and she pushed back toward me our feet slipped on the wet tile floor of the shower. While we didn't fall it was clear that this was not going to work.

We exited the shower and dried each other's body, playfully giving special attention to certain areas. When we were both dry, Lauren leaned forward onto the counter where she was nearly surrounded with mirrors. I took a position behind her and it was like surround vision! I could see her beautiful body from almost every angle, especially her beautiful breasts hanging down as she was leaning forward. I was going to like this view!

Her legs were spread wide and I could see her pussy lips showing between her legs. I took my position and slid my hard cock smoothly into her pussy. Then we began again. With each stroke her breasts were swinging freely beneath her. Soon the room was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her backside. Watching her breasts moving wildly with each stroke, watching the pleasure on her face as our bodies joined again and again almost pushed me over the top of my next climax. But I wanted both of us to build our passion even higher.

I stopped thrusting into her and suggested that we 'go out'. "You mean, kinda like a date?"

"Yeah, kinda like a date. I want you to dress up special for me, too."

"She smiled and said, "OK!"

We cleaned up the bathroom, and went to Lauren's room. I helped her pick out a white blouse that was very thin white fabric and nearly see-through. Then the shortest red mini skirt she owned. "No underwear, right?" she asked.

"Right," I confirmed.

While she worked on her makeup and hair, I went to my room to find some good clothes to wear, shave, comb my hair and generally make myself look good for a special date. Then I went to the kitchen and poured two more glasses of wine, and waited.

About 15 minutes later Lauren entered the room. She was an absolute knock out! Her makeup was exceptionally well done and she looked at least 5 years older and sexy as hell! Her breasts moved freely beneath her blouse, and all but about four inches of her thighs was exposed. While we drank our wine we discussed places to go. We decided to try a club known for their good music and lax ID checking.

It was Saturday night and the place was hopping! We went in and I paid the cover charge. We were both stamped as OK for alcohol so we went to the bar and ordered a couple glasses of wine. We downed them quickly then headed to the dance floor. While I am not much of a dancer, it was a joy to watch Lauren dancing and gyrating on the floor. I could clearly see her boobs bouncing and swaying as she moved to the music. As she shook and shimmied I could almost see her pussy as her skirt rode up her legs. Several guys tried to cut in to dance with this hottie, but I waved them off.

A slow dance finally came up and Lauren stretched her arms up and around my neck. Her skirt HAD to be pulled up to show the bottom of her buttocks. We were dancing in a dark corner, so I unbuttoned her blouse and told her to open my pants. Then she pulled out my cock and slid it between her legs. While I could not enter her pussy from this angle, I could feel my cock sliding back and forth between her wet pussy lips. I opened her blouse and fondled her breasts and nipples while she kept her arms around my neck and my cock between her pussy lips.

I was so turned on by all of this that I thought I might cum right there. That gave me an idea! As the ballad was heading for its conclusion, my hands on her breasts, and my cock between her pussy lips, I whispered into her ear quietly but urgently, "CUM FOR ME, LAUREN! CUM FOR ME!! CUM FOR ME NOW!!" And she DID!! She hung onto my neck and had a powerful orgasm right on the dance floor! She hung on to me, barely stifling a loud moan as her climax rocked through her. The song had stopped but she continued to hold me around the neck as she regained her composure. Then I struggled to get my cock back into my pants while she buttoned a couple buttons on her blouse. As we left the club two different young women forced notes into my hand, one whispering "That was SO HOT".

When we were both settled in the car Lauren said, "Wow! That was the sexiest, wildest, craziest thing I've ever seen! I actually CAME right there on the dance floor! I had your cock against my pussy, your hands on my breasts, you told me to CUM and I DID! I CAME just like that! Right there on the dance floor!! Amazing!"

"Yes, it was wonderfully amazing! YOU are wonderfully amazing!! I am SO happy that happened!"

"Can I cum whenever you tell me?"

"I don't know, but I hope so! Don't you?"

Without hesitation my step-sister said, "YES!!" Then she threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. "Shall we head home?" I suggested.

She nodded. "Do you want to do something else that is risqué?" When she nodded happily I said, "Pull my cock out of my pants..." She had it out almost before I finished speaking. "And pull your skirt up around your hips, and take off your blouse."

"You have the BEST naughty ideas!" she exclaimed as she stripped off her blouse. But instead of pulling her skirt up, she pulled it completely OFF. "In for a penny..." she said with a wicked grin. Then she turned in her seat, spread her legs and began playing with her pussy and tits, providing a sex show for my benefit. Needless to say, my cock was like a bar of steel all the way back to the house.

As soon as we were in the garage, Lauren leaned over and took the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking voraciously on it for several minutes until she could taste my pre-cum in her mouth. Then she sat up and said, "Get naked, then let's swap out the beds!"

1...345678