All Comments on 'Curses Ch. 01'

by Cordelia Speedicut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PiscatorPiscatorabout 4 years ago

Nice a tall or is that long tail with a saucy bit of tongue in cheek or whatever else was convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lazy author

I for one hate gender bender stories, I rated you with one star due to your layzeness and inability to put a tag on the story or put a warning at the top explaining what kind of story this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Presumably....

It was magic that let his tongue reach into her uterus? Surely that would have been incredibly painful??

The tags were a bit vague with just “transformation” maybe something like “body swap” ? Likewise the category of sci-fi/ fantasy wasn’t exactly helpful either. I suppose it’s a matter of perception but I would have thought “mind control”or “horror”

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
People Suck

I rated you 5 stars because one of the other anonymous commentors is a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Creative, if nothing else... LOL Well written, a bit sketchy on functional anatomy accuracy. A woman's cervix is NOT casually penetrated, hell, penetrated, at all, without a tremendous amount of associated pain. Drugs are given during difficult births, to stimulate the cervix to dialate millimeters; pre-birth dialation is also estimated in mm's.

Why the fuck do you think giving birth is so painful? it's not just the vaginal opening being stretched, as proven by porn which can be easily found which proves just how large objects inserted by women, can be. But you don't see any women sticking even the smallest object in their effing cervix.

Male writers seem to be the ones who fetishize penetration of the cervix as getting 'real' deep. They obviously don't have a dick big enough to get even deep enough to touch a woman's cervix during sex. If they did, they know firsthand, just touching it with the relatively soft head of a hard dick is very unpleasant, at the least, and usually painful enough, THAT is the end of sex, for the night, or day, or morning; whenever you may be getting it.

Keep on bumpin' them, and you'll find you won't be getting any, anytime of the day, night, OR morning.

For me, it is just a step too far in suspension of disbelief accompanying Sci Fi/Fan. Besides, it just didn't add anything to the story. The foot long tongue, and probing the end of the vagina, and then having it extend, further, WAS funny. (an ironic statement about some people never being satisfied with what they've got.)

The uterine penetration could just have easily, and effectively been vaginal exploration utilizing the med text joke, as the punch line.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't listen to the haters, this story is a wonderful start to a fantastic adventure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCordelia Speedicut@Cordelia Speedicut
I’ve always felt that erotica tends to take itself too seriously – a stick up its collective bum, as it were. For my part, I find the whole bumping of pelvises thing to be intrinsically comic. Fun in other ways, too - but still. I started out trying to write parodies of the g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Curses Series Info