Curses Ch. 13

Story Info
More Mythic Sex.
2.3k words
4.73
2.7k
3
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: Pegasus

For the next round, I transformed my overgrown pan-horns into fleshy antlers. We were still in Oli's fantasy world—an ancient Greek one, to be exact, in the priestess's Sacred Secret Shagging Room. Olivia and Gracie had just finished humping my literally horny head, and had yet to dismount when I provided them with an extra prong each. They were suitably pleased and penetrated.

After a second cumming—which drained me of twice the load of inexplicably plumbed jizm—we flopped back onto the ginormous holy bed to snuggle. I finished up in the middle, while the girls lay facing me, each straddling a leg. They seemed to be using my fur to soak up my cum as it trickled out of their crotches.

Gracie then began to suckle my right tit, while Oli idly squeezed my drooping left double-dick headgear and began some explanations.

"Gracie, you maybe suspected this for ages, but I'm not really your daughter. In my defense, I did my best to become her, and to help you through a tough patch. But it was too comfortable for me, and so it went on a bit longer than I'd intended. On the plus side, here you are twenty again, more or less. Going forward you can maybe get knocked up, and pick up where you left off. In the meantime, you can park your ass at twenty for a while, and join me and Danielle—as our sister."

"Sos-or! Oo-in' what, ek-thac-ly?" My warm milk dribbled down Gracie's chin, as she asked just what 'joining' us entailed. She hadn't seemed too surprised about Oli's confession.

"Just keep us company, maybe help out a bit. See, Danny and I were transformed by this demi-goddess to facilitate people's fantasies. Mostly sexual ones, obviously ... maybe there are folks to do other stuff. More often than not, they're one-offs. But sometimes we meet again and again—like with Randy. That's the guy you met with the loud motorcycle. He's one of the folks who've physically kept their changes. You, too, actually."

Gracie nodded—which stretched my nipple and caused a bit more milk to escape. The sensation also caused me to cream a little. "O-ay, OOr," she said. "Bu ... Waz iss ace?"

Oli just stared, so I translated—I had the same question. "She says, sure but what's this place?"

"Oh. I don't know, exactly. Jumbo Jim and I were playing a pirate game in his bedroom, back in the day, when we heard surf sounds in the basement. We went down ... straight onto a beach." To our new sister she explained, "That was the pirate island I showed Danny when we were in the pool. Anyways, it sorta evolved over the years, a piece at a time. It's stable—which is to say, it all stays parked in this weird fantasy dimension,"—she waved her free arm at our surroundings—"just waiting for me or my friends to step through a portal and play."

"Pull the other one." Gracie had horked out my teat just long enough to accuse Olivia of making this shit up.

This, actually, was exactly what Oli had claimed—that she'd somehow made it all up—and it made about as much sense as anything else going on. It certainly went some way to explaining the marshmallow bushes and the scampering little rhinos. And her little world was great fun. But, to be honest, it was all somewhat over the top. Even Oli had told me a little bit went a long ways.

"Um," I interrupted. "How far away are your centaur friends?"

"Usually about three miles or so downstream, when they're visiting. But ... we're not quite done here." She hopped up and clambered back onto the cum-greased, double-pronged-pecker she'd been gently groping.

Gracie released my tit again and followed her. I was right about the feather bed being an unstable platform—they had a bitch of a time keeping their holes filled while still having their feet braced. Eventually, though, they managed to bring me back onto the boil. I felt the spasm start in my belly and surge upwards—and again I could taste the cum in my mouth as it poured through ... on its way to fountain from my four prongs to pleasure the pair of them.

I would have made some sad pun about four-play but, just as before, I was experiencing a serious head rush—in addition to the usual orgasmic, body trembling thrill at every spurt. The leakage drizzling down my temples and forehead (and onward to my shoulders and boobs) was a bit messy—but it made fine lubricant for further group wriggling.

Some time later, Gracie licked clean the tit she'd been dining on earlier, before shifting herself over to my leaky left nipple for dessert. Oli nibbled her ex-mother's toes, waiting for us to get mobile, so I took advantage of the lull to squeegee some of my cum back out of her pussy. Between pauses to lick this off my fingers for my own snack, I pursued our earlier conversation.

"Um. If this place is full-on fantasy, are our real world bodies laying around in the basement?"

"Fair question," said Oli. "I wasn't too sure myself, at first. But ... Gracie! Were Danny and I floating, face-down in the pool, yesterday?"

With a smacky sound, Grace released my chest-faucet. "Nope."

"There you go, then. Actually, my first clue was when I went out through a different portal."

That's actually what I wanted to hear. The thing is, as I've mentioned earlier, I have a previously dormant fetish: I love to do the rude in public.

At this point, I guessed that I'd been secretly hoping to be spotted that day, with my ravishing pussy-face, even as I scurried around looking for shelter. And likewise, when I spent the night with my wolf-cock lodged inside Oli, I now saw I'd been turned on by the possibility of being discovered by her mom—who, it now appeared, would likely have asked for a turn.

It had finally become clear back when I was getting thoroughly nailed by Randy at that local park. Even though people were fogged by my cloaking mojo, they were staring right at us. At ME! And I could tell they were sensing enough of the action to come over all hot and bothered. Like, old ladies were surreptitiously rubbing their crotches and smiling.

And then there was that ride through town, with Randy's cock lodged in my fuel-laden belly. Later, when he set to openly humping me, folks clearly saw what we were up to. Not that they likely believed their eyes.

So when I had my succubus assignment and Oli mentioned that the mind clouding shtick was optional—well, as soon as I'd turned all demonic, I carried on in full view. I'm pretty sure I freaked out more than a few citizens when I flew around town peeking in windows. And my bare assed, flaming, batwing orbits over that Harlot Hill place must have drawn some attention, too.

Which is to say, I was hoping we could ride Oli's centaur friends (and vice versa) in a real-world park or garden, anywhere with an audience—even if we filtered it down a little. I was eager to have a go, but it was a three mile walk, unless we went out and around to their portal. Or ... "Oli, can we fly there now?"

Olivia just smiled, and then started to grow glittery wings and, at the same time, to shrink. She stopped at the two-foot mark—in height, that is. Her fairy wings were about six feet across. Actually, I saw no reason not to simply do a Super Girl thing, but Gracie was all in. She even added goofy Victorian faerie antennae and, yet again, I wondered how old these two were.

I looked at my newest sister's bug accessories, and thought actually I'd rather ride Pegasus. Better yet, I realized I could be a flying stallion! So, PRESO, and I was a coal black horse with wings that touched both walls, and a yard that brushed the ground. The other two had already fluttered out the door to look for open sky, and I discovered I'd have to fold my wings back before I could clop along to catch up.

When I found myself back at the temple`s open terrace, the girls were perched on top of a wall. Gracie's fat pecker hadn`t shrunk down when she had, and was now fully as long as she was tall ... which meant it was hanging past her feet and well over the edge.

It suddenly occurred to me that she had adopted her snake-like attachment within minutes of becoming our sister, and probably planned to keep it. She could make it stiff or let it hang loose between her knees, as the mood took her. And like a snake (but unlike me) it was always the same firm thickness and length.

She was staring down between her boobies (and her toes beyond) to study it when I arrived, and then she began to awkwardly drag it up. We watched in fascination as she finally took hold of the thing's knob, and tried to feed it nose-first into her own pussy—by way of stowing it, I suppose. It looked pretty damn awkward.

Oli came to the rescue, getting Gracie to turn around and bend over, then stuffing more cock into her drooling hole. There was still a sizable loop of fat flesh-hose hanging between the girl`s thighs when they were done—and eight or ten inches of cock projecting from her stretched little fairy mouth. She certainly seemed pleased with the result.

I couldn't resist commenting: "Everything come out alright, there?"

Oli snickered, a little—there was, indeed, a wee bit of cum leaking from the smiling lips of her wang's meatus.

"Uhh huhh!" was Gracie's gurgled answer.

Time to get on the road, I decided. I launched myself into the air—a magnificent sight, I was sure. The others fell in on either side, although Gracie's flight path was a bit erratic, what with the continuing stimulation.

As we circled over our basement portal, I called to Oli: "Do you know if Chuck and Clarissa are downstream, just now?" Hopefully, I added, "And if they're back in, like, reality—are they maybe near a park or a public meadow?"

She laughed, having long since figured out where I was going with this. After all, she'd said riding with Randy was one of her favorite things too. "I've got no idea. But their portal is inside a park, actually. And if they're not here, there's a good chance they'll be hanging out in a meadow there."

"Great!"

That's when I saw that a swarm of the little water-faeries were headed our way. As we swung over the creek to follow it downstream they swirled around us, diving and swerving in perfect unison—a murmuration of fae folk—despite the fact they were continuing to fuck enthusiastically.

I was beginning to think the randy little creatures planned to follow us, but as we passed over a fountain at the far end of the pond that fronted the temple, they plunged down to accost a flock of ducks. "Good riddance," muttered Oli, which seemed harsh considering she had presumably imagined them in the first place.

And in the event a number of the beasties chose to come along, holding on tight to rub their moist pussies both on my cock and the exposed bits of Gracie's tool.

We continued to follow the creek below, until it briefly opened to become several smaller ponds. There were more willows, more water lilies, and several quaint bridges. It looked suspiciously like the poster of Monet's garden back in Oli's basement bedroom ... except the deck of the nearest bridge was brightly painted yellow.

Here Oli wheeled left to follow a yellow-cobbled roadway into the woods. It wasn't far before it entered a wide field with an inviting pavilion. This was clearly our destination but, as our guide had warned us could be the case, it displayed a complete lack of centaurs. Or, indeed, anyone.

We circled and then landed in the open building, which was tall enough for me to make a relatively graceful landing. The only wall had two doors, and I had seen nothing at all around back. Unless one of them led to Certain Death, this place had two useful portals.

Oli opened the right-hand one, and waved us in. I hesitated—and not just because I was looking through into an unwelcoming cave. Thing was, as soon as I'd touched ground, one of the waterfall faeries had fluttered from my cock shaft into my equine cunnie. It was quite nice, actually, but ... "Um. Oli? These wee faeries ..."— I nodded toward Gracie's cock and waggled my own—"Do they turn to dust or something, if they leave this place?"

"Nah. They just disappear. They'll still be here waiting when we get back."

Reassured, I folded my wings and trotted through into the cave to find it cold, clammy and firmly lodged in reality. "Joke's on them if we walk home on the outside."

"Yeah, probably not," said Oli, as she and Gracie followed ... both still fairies themselves, albeit the much bigger two-foot tall version. "But," she added, "what is definitely funny in the real world is a talking horse!"

I had to think. Nope—I hadn't been one of those up until now. I kept walking and very quickly found myself facing a wall of stones.

"Just keep going," called Oli from behind me. Think Platform 9 3/4!"

I looked back—Gracie's wide eyes told me she'd clearly missed the reference, while I doubted it would work (even after all I'd seen). So Oli had to demonstrate. Mildly embarrassed, we followed her through what should have been a perfectly normal wall.

The three of us now stood between steep rock walls, beside a little pond (or possibly inlet, given that it disappeared around a corner). Above, it was bright and sunny. As in, mid-day.

"How long were we in there?" It was barely dawn when I'd gone back through the basement door.

"Two hours," Oli said with a grin. "But then there's the time zone thing."

"Okay ... so where the fuck are we?"

"Umm. Central Park, actually."