Curses Ch. 15

Story Info
Pegasus - plus Centaurs & a Medusa.
2.9k words
4.73
3.3k
1

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: Pegasus - plus Centaurs & a Medusa

It was totally time to be seen, so I dropped my cloaking mojo. That seriously startled the folks nearest to Sami and I, but only because we'd appeared right in front of them. As a naked girl—with delectable boobs, and a huge cock that was decorated at the halfway mark by a transfixed faerie—I would ordinarily be the center of attention. But I was standing next to a brace of hermaphrodite centaurs fucking in the middle of Central Park, so I'd have to up my game.

That was going to be a challenge. Both Leslie and Clarrisa turned out to be stunningly beautiful—not least because they sported ginormous tits and major childbearing hips (because centauresses). Also Les, presently doing the cock work, had two fairies on her horsey back: Olivia and Grace, who were urging their mount on to further carnality by pounding their heels into her ribs.

Having shot her first load, Leslie was still firmly embedded in her friend; but at my sisters' incitement she started humping madly. Clarrisa, for her part—as the fuckee—responded by driving back like a bitch in heat, her own stiff cock bouncing merrily. While I'd never tuned in to Attenborough's "Life of the Farm", I suspected that this wasn't normal horsey behavior. But of course they were not horses.

Timing was going to be everything. I circled behind Les, whose big pony-pussy (easily eight inches from top to fat clitoris) was winking at me. At the same time, I began to transform back into a Pegasus—full stallion mode, this time—which earned a satisfying gasp from the watching crowd. Before my wang disappeared from my line of sight under my growing body, I glimpsed Sami flailing her arms. I had no concerns about her, though, given that earlier she'd hung out for a while inside my pussy—and had then eagerly allowed me to stretch her body over my tool. She'd be fine.

As soon as Les and Clare paused for breath, I struck. With an impressive flap of my mighty wings (if I do say it) I rose up and mounted Leslie, driving my staff deep inside her until my heavy balls slammed forward with the impact. The sensation of Sami being driven back to my cock's collar was an added bonus. And so was the cheer from our audience.

The centauress grunted in surprise, and grabbed hold of the jugs of her lover ... who, in turn, was already gripping a tree. When I began my own thrusting, Oli and Gracie both bailed off her back and fluttered clear. Gracie turned two circles around the meadow—awkwardly pulling her unusually stowed cock out of her own pussy as she went—and then she disappeared underneath Clare. Some slurping sounds suggested she was dealing with the creature's drooling yard (or, possibly, her own}.

Meanwhile, Oli came to wrap herself around my neck, clear of my still flapping wings (I was trying to keep some of my weight off of Clare). "I do believe," my sister whispered, "that I hear the summons to many more fantasies."

"So do I—but, busy here." Both Les and Clare had twisted their human topsides around to see who was fucking them, and their lust-filed expressions suggested I was welcome to lay-on even harder. So I focused on my fully engaged yard and delivered some short sharp strokes, just to feel Les's trembling pussy grasp in response. Which was very satisfying ... as was Sami's presumably likewise satisfied thrashing, jammed as she was at our carnal point of contact. "Also," I added, "aren't we on someone else's turf?"

"Nah," said Oli. "There's more than enough desire to go around in a big city. Look at your fans."

What I saw—or rather glimpsed as I forged on—was that every human in the little field around us was edging forward and, with no apparent concern, tossing their clothes to the ground. Even as they did so, they began to transform.

The nearest was a stringy—and dangly dicked—youth. But in three paces he became a stunning Venus. She strode toward me with grace and confidence, demonstrating she'd always known she was a woman ... but that, until this moment, her body had failed to comply. Olivia had mentioned such lost souls, and told me that she only took them on if she could deliver some level of permanence. So, sensibly enough, it was not to me but to the probably grinning fairy on my back that this beauty extended her arms in gratitude.

On my left, another girl knelt dangerously close to the action so as to watch the equine fuckage. Her freckle-topped boobs had grown considerably, but the more eye catching transformation was to her halo of curly red hair. It had changed to dreadlocks ... and then to become a wild, medusa-style tangle of writhing penises. I heartily approved, given I had only just worn a brace of dong-antlers on my head. While I was aware that a few weeks ago I would have found the sight deeply disturbing, my concern now was whether she was prepared for the head-rush when she blew her top.

The others about us were also keen to join in, but still seemed mildly confused as their own fantasies began manifesting. So was I—confused, that is—this whole crowd conversion thing was new to me. We were way past where somebody would daydream a sexual kink in my presence and I'd be obliged to satisfy it. These people seemed to simply focus their dreams through Oli and me. "Do you often organize orgies?"

"Nah. Not outside, anyhow." She clearly meant outside her own fantasy world, where we'd only just taken on four pirates a couple of days ago (unless I'd lost track of pirates ... and days). "They tend to get out of control, is the thing."

Looking around, this seemed inevitable. They had picked up on our Greco-Roman mythic theme—mostly—and were transforming as their subconscious whims directed.

Wings were popular: there were more than a few fairies (small, medium, and one large) and, while no one chose to totally upstage us, there was a mini-dragon and a bat-winged (but oddly cute) three-headed hell hound. In spite of some tentative flapping, nobody was airborne—yet.

The less flighty folks had already begun to pair off. An elderly gentleman, now resembling a male version of the young Satyr I'd only just been this morning, took up with the enthusiastic Venus. There were also a water nymph and a wood nymph putting the moves on one another (I know they have Greek names, but I still can't tell a dryad from a triad).

It was also hard to miss the transmogrification of a middle-aged woman who appeared to be an accountant. As she flung away her hat, her shoulder-length brown hair became a shock of Orphan Annie red curls. At the same time, her face faded to albino-white ... the better to highlight her cute red nose, the wide crimson grin around her mouth, and the red triangle darts below and above her brow-free eyes. In short, she'd morphed into a clown-girl. And none of these embellishments looked painted on, but rather natural pigmentation.

Like Grace, she'd shed a good many years ... as tossing aside her accountant uniform revealed. Also exposed were both a feathered collar-cape and a feathered waist-skirt. The first failed to cover her boobs, including a new lower pair (all featuring red stars for areolae)—while, likewise, the latter did nothing to hide her pussy, which was now horizontally mounted between her widely spaced thighs. Said lower lips had the same colorful grin around them as the ones above; but those below hung open enough for a long pink tongue to loll free.

Alarmingly enough, her feathers were the real deal, too—growing out of her to form iridescent rainbow stripes.

I'll admit (with apologies to their guild) that I've never much cared for clowns, but this one was kinda cool (and probably not even evil). For sure, several guys gravitated toward her ... including one whose cock had grown to a size improbable even by my revised standards.

"Dude with his stiff dick leaning on his shoulder," I whispered to Oli. "Who is he supposed to be?"

"Priapus," she told me. "The girls used to be all over him. Good luck to fuck, I think. A bit before my time, though."

About then is when the leather-winged dragon launched skyward, bouncing a middle-sized fairy on the end of his cock. Her flock followed, and I didn't think they had her rescue in mind.

As the aerial display expanded, Oli said, "I'll see if I can sort them out." With that she flew into their increasingly orgasmic midst. While she was able to herd them back into the meadow's airspace (around which she'd set up a masking curtain), I observed that passersby were wandering in. They may have been simply cutting across our playground—but they were soon flinging clothes aside, regardless.

This seemed to qualify as 'out of control'. Oli obviously agreed. She flew back and said it was time to get back to the portal.

"Assuming we can, erm, withdraw from the field,"—I delivered a few longer thrusts to emphasis the double entendre—"are we just gonna leave everybody to change back?" Looking up, I could see some pretty lofty problems with that.

"Well, anyone staying behind should have time to glide back," she said, following my glance, although she seemed be guessing.

"And the ones that follow? The scattered clothes will make it look like an alien abduction went down ... not to mention the fact a bunch of people will have actually disappeared."

"Just for a couple of hours ..."

I knew she was in for a lecture from Sami about that, but I couldn't think of a better plan.

Nor could she, so she called it: "I'll escort whoever's winged and willing to the gate entrance. You take over the local cloaking bubble, and march whoever's earth-bound to the stairs down. And tell 'em to bring all the leftover clothes ... they can hide that stuff inside the cave for when they leave."

She flew off to try and round up the airborne crowd, while I unplugged from Leslie and took stock. The first order of business was to revert to the tattooed babe I'd been when I arrived: all girl, with the exception of my slightly scaled down horse-cock (hold the balls.) Once I could see my dick again, I realized that the stimulation it was enjoying was a rumpled-looking Sami trying to work her way, hand over hand, to the tip of my tool—without success, owing to a thick coating of cum. I pulled her back down and up for a few sweet strokes, before dragging her free and setting her on my shoulder to drain. "You okay?"

"Fuck, yeah, boss!"

"Well, good then."

Snickering, I then promptly telescoped in my trusty cock. Watching the thing disappear incited a raspberry in my ear from Sami, but she couldn't help giggling after.

The next thing on my agenda was to pass along Oli's plan (such as it was) among my ground crew, as to how we were going relocate our revels—and our stuff—to a quieter spot. When I threw in the bit about how they could join us or go back to whatever they were doing before we rolled up, it was no surprise that nobody took me up on the offer. Instead they diligently collected all their scattered gear—hats, shoes, knapsacks, and all.

I'd spent last night as a demon; now the echo of that attitude said, bugger this nonsense —I'm not gonna help lug that shit. Instead I sidled over to the hot Medusa chick and grasped her hand. "Hey, babe—I'm Dani!"

Classy, right? But, very luckily, she'd had the hots for me since back when I'd been shafting Leslie. She squeezed my hand back and then playfully tugged on my nose ring. "Melody. And sure I'll fuck you." To emphasize this offer, her biggest snake (which had been hanging from basically the top of her head down over one eye, like a forelock) started to stand upright.

"Um. Boss—they're ready to go now," interrupted Sami.

Shit. Looking back, I saw she was right, although I noticed that some had not, in the event, bothered to disengage: satyr-guy still had Venus impaled on his dick, nuzzling his neck; while a gargoyle I hadn't noticed carried an inverted nymph and was eating her out while she sucked on his rigid knob ... and shaft. And balls. In contrast, the sexy centaurettes were no longer fucking—or centaurs—but were, at least, holding hands.

"Sami - you ready to fly yet?"

She shook out her spunk-sodden wings and said, "Sure!"

"If you say so. Leslie and Clarrisa have changed back, probably so they can get down those stairs. Go tell them to get everyone's attention, and then make a start for the portal."

"Wait," said Melody. "Are we going to the caverns?"

Fuck, I thought. Does everyone know about our secret doorway? "Um ... yeah, unless there's more than the one."

"Hey, everybody! We're goin' to the caves," Melody shouted. Still groping and probing, our flash-mob orgy took her instruction and started on their way—which pretty much answered my question. They left a trail of leaked, drooled and sprayed bodily fluids in their wake.

"Were did we leave off?" I had an arm around behind my latest client, and a hand firmly planted on her farther freckled boobie to jog her memory.

My self-appointed faerie sidekick chose that moment to land on my shoulder. "I think you two were gonna try out something never mentioned in the Kama Sutra."

"This little pestilence is Sami—who is just about to bugger off."

"Nah, she's a cutie. I saw her having fun on your cock. Ha! Dani and Sami—you really are a team."

Sami bowed and, nodding to Melody, said, "I'd really love to do the same for you!"

The girl reached up to her tangle of head-penises, but the alpha-wang must have stood a good foot above her. "That would be cool, but I can't reach ..."

The faerie fluttered up and, pulling open her drooling snatch, lodged herself on the thing's knob.

I shook my head, amazed at the creature's staying power, then reached over to tug her down by her feet, which brought forth a deep sigh from both girls.

Still walking, I gripped my faerie's waist and pumped the pink, gossamer-winged cock sleeve up and down on Melody's head-horn. The medusa-chick flushed, squirmed her shoulders and, from time to time, gasped. I could see the last of our pack climbing the low fence between us and the stairway down; I could also see pre-cum beginning to trickle down to Sami's super-stretched lips.

My sidekick was right about the complications to consummating our fuckage—but I had a plan. I would simply fold myself over the fence and ... then what? I needed my hands to brace myself, and the girl could only estimate her target. "Sami! I'm gonna bend over that low rail for Melody to drift into my pussy. You'll have to tug on one of her other cocks wriggling around you, to let her know which way she needs to adjust her aim."

The faerie flapped her arms, and nodded (a bit frantically), so I swung back to the path, chose a comfy bit of railing, and eased my chest down. Almost immediately I felt a hot, moist prod on my left butt cheek, and then a bit of exploratory probing until ...

"Fuck, that's good!"

I had to agree. She`d buried her novel cock into me—at ramming speed—until my ass was pressing hard into her wriggling nest of dicks (and, of course, against Sami). Then Melody had to back herself off for each thrust, but she managed a half-dozen more before her orgasm overcame her. She honest-to-god whimpered steadily until, having pumped a pint or two into me, she calmed down enough to resume her steady, deep probing.

Soon, it was my turn to cry out: ``Yes! Yes! Fuck, Yes!" And then we were all three of us coming together, my cunnie holding her primary appendage in a vice grip—thus both keeping her blood trapped to in her rigid shaft, and slowing the pleasant task of draining her. Meanwhile, two or three of her lesser dicks seemed to have twisted themselves together to jointly penetrate my ass while their big brother was busy; I clamped down of that lot, too, while the others painted my bottom and belly with their own contribution.

Post climax, we sorta just slumped in-situ. My head finished up resting awkwardly on the rail, with my arms on the far side, my boobs suspended below, and the rest of me on the ground. Meanwhile Melody was flat on her face, with her pulsating pintles still jammed tight inside my sloshing belly ... barring those that had found no orifice, and were now wriggling in the cum-soaked zone between us. Along with a twitching faerie, of course—who had managed to slip an arm into my clit ring.

After a while, I opened an eye to find myself gazing back up at a pair of fascinated Japanese teens, in full tourist regalia of NYC ball-caps and tee-shirts over their Tokyo-styled duds.

Welcome to New York, I thought.