Custom Girls Alice Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.
3.1k words
4.59
26.6k
37

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers

Now, I had a rocking chest, if I do say so myself. And obviously Chelsea had no problems in that regard. But poor Nita over here needed herself a boost. And as a friend with a magical app created by succubi for sexy reasons, it was my moral obligation to help out my sexually deprived friend.

After making sure that no one was watching me, I opened up Custom Girls and scrolled to find Nita. Her profile showed up and I immediately scrolled to find some of her customizations. Once I did, I saw a recommended section appear with some that apparently Jane thought that I would like. How nice of them to streamline this process for me. Now I don't have to hunt through thousands of options.

Increase Breast Size (+3 Gems Per Size)

Increase Ass Size (+3 Gems Per 5%)

Answer Gives Pleasure (5 Gems)

Increase Kinsey Scale (+3 Per Level)

Lactate when Breasts Squeezed (4 Gems)

Speak Sexy (10 Gems)

Target Responds to User with "Yes, Mistress." (7 Gems).

Now you see, that's just not fair. How dare these succubi dangle so many wonderful customizations just out of my reach? Ugh, I just don't have enough gems right now, and I really don't feel like doing a Custom Challenge on top of the three I'm already under. I selected a few options out of the bunch, that way that I didn't blow all 19 on just Nita. I needed some later just in case something happened. I decided to go with the following:

Increase Breast Size x 2

Honesty Gives Pleasure

Increase Kinsey Scale

That would then cost me a total of only 12 Gems, meaning that I still had 7 to either play with or wait. I did still have to deal with Kirsten tomorrow. I confirmed my order and watched in awe as I saw Nita's chest begin to expand.

I wasn't the only one who was watching. Apparently, I must have forgotten to turn her awareness off as I saw her eyes go wide at her newly expanding chest. She looked around to see if anyone else was noticing, but because Other Awareness was already OFF, no one paid any attention. I did my best to try and make it seem like I wasn't staring at her.

Gently, she nudged me in the side. "Hey, um, Alice," she said in a meek voice.

"Yeah?" I said, trying my best to not notice her new boobs.

"D-Do I look different to you?" she asked, not so subtly pressing her arms together to try and push her chest together.

"Um, did you get a new haircut?" I asked, still trying to be coy.

She was not amused. "I just grew boobs!" she said in a hushed tone. Nita gestured to her new C cups, which very clearly weren't being contained well in her bra designed for someone with a washboard chest. "You can't possibly tell me you don't-"

"Nita!"

"Ah, y-yes?" Nita said, standing up at attention as the teacher called on her.

"What's the answer to last night's homework, question number 5?"

"Um," she said as she scrambled to find her homework. "The answer is 150 milliliterrrrrrrssssss." Suddenly, her hands reached up and squeezed her newly grown tits. She tried her best to stifle her moan and looked around rapidly to see if anyone had seen.

"Yep, 150 milliliters. That's correct," the teacher said as he turned back to face the board.

Nita immediately sat back down, staring down at her hands, wondering what the hell just happened. I looked down at the app again, seeing that her awareness of both Breast Size and Honesty Gives Pleasure was ON, but for everyone else, it was OFF. Except, of course, for me.

I turned back to Nita, who wasn't quite as embarrassed as I thought she was. In fact, she looked almost like she was enjoying it. She turned to me, and I had to try to make it seem like I hadn't just been staring at her. "Alice, d-did you see that?"

"Um, see what? All you did was answer the question," I said, trying to play it cool.

"I..." She leaned in closer to whisper in my ear. "I suddenly grabbed my boobs. It wasn't me. It was like my hands had a mind of their own."

"Whaaaaaat? That's ridiculous," I said with a chuckle, slowly moving my phone under some papers and turning off the screen.

"But, I did, and it was so weird," she said. Her words were that of a concerned person, but her expression and her voice said a different story. I know that the app said that it would give her pleasure, but this seemed a bit extra from what the app did.

Wait a minute. "Nita," I said, leaning in towards her so no one else could hear us. "Are... Are you an exhibitionist?"

"What? N-No, th-that's crazy," Nita said, brushing her hair nervously. "I'm not an exhibitionist." Surprisingly, she didn't play with herself this time.

There was only a little test that I just had to do. "Hey, Nita, what did you get for question 7 of the homework?"

"Oh, um," she said, a little relieved to change the subject. "The answer is 200 graaaammmmmmssss." This time, her hands worked her way to give her boobs a squeeze. She looked down at her hands again and their weird betrayal. "What's going on with me?"

So that's how it worked. Anytime that Nita answered a question honestly, her hands would give her a little bit of pleasure back. But, the poor girl looked like she was on the verge of completely freaking out. I mean, if I was suddenly forced to do things like that, I would freak out too.

As much fun as it would be to watch Nita squirm and struggle, I didn't want to hurt or punish her. Sure, she was a know-it-all and kinda snooty, but she didn't deserve that. I tapped her on the shoulder and leaned in close. "Hey, are you doing alright?"

She crossed her arms over her chest and shuddered a little. "It's my hands. They keep playing with my tits. I'm not controlling them when they do. I don't know what's going on."

I wanted to tell her completely about everything, but, at the same time, I didn't quite. Plus, I didn't know how much trouble I'd get in with the succubi with telling others about the app.

"I think that what's happening is that you keep playing with yourself anytime you answer a question," I said, trying not to stare too directly at her cleavage. They were practically spilling out of her bra. One good jiggle and they'd pop right out.

"What?" she said, her eyes narrowing. "Why do you say it like you know that?"

"I just, um, took an educated guess. I mean, I just saw you play with yourself when you told me the answer to the homework." I was trying my hardest to not reveal too much that I knew.

"Hmm, well then, um, ask me a question," she said, a bit excited.

"Alright, uh, what is your name?" I asked, making sure that I was still taking note of what the teacher was walking about.

"My name is Nitaaaaaaa." Once again, one hand came up to squeeze her tits, gently rolling the nipple in between her fingers. The other, this time, went to her crotch and gently pressed into it. "Ahhh, fuck." She gently bit her lower lip and stifled a moan.

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. No one else was paying any attention, even Chelsea who was sitting right next to me. "What color is the sky?"

"Bluuuuueueueu," she said as her hands squeezed harder, and I could see her tit had popped out from her bra. Her face was starting to get flush. "Fuck. So, this is going to happen whenever I answer a question?" A part of her looked excited at the idea, but another part of her was terrified.

"Um, what about if you lied? Okay, um, Nita, what color is the sky?" I asked, this time trying to coax her into lying this time.

"The sky is green." She waited patiently for her hand to fondle her, but they just remained at rest. "So, it only happens if I answer honestly?" She then gasped to herself. "Wait, ask me something about the fundamentals of the world or something."

I had a feeling that I knew where she was going with this, but I was curious myself how entirely this all worked. "Alright. Nita, do aliens exist?"

She paused for a few minutes. "Aliens do exist." Her hands remained at rest. She looked down a little nervously. "Well, that's a little upsetting I guess to hear."

"Wait, hang on. Try saying the opposite. Nita, do aliens exist?"

"Aliens do not exist." Once again, her hands remained still. "Now that's weird. One of those should have been correct."

"I guess it only works if you know you're being honest," I said, still trying to learn how the app worked myself. A sly smile drew across my face though. "So, Nita, are you an exhibitionist?" Now her face turned red. She nervously fidgeted in her seat."You know that you can't lie to me. So tell me, are you an exhibitionist?"

"Ah, um, I'm not an exhibitionist," she said meekly, but her hands didn't play with her. I had my answer.

"Your hands betray you, Nita." I smiled and she blushed even harder. "It's alright. Nothing wrong with that." I scooched a little closer to her. "And I do think that your boobs are a little bigger. They are very nice."

She didn't say anything more, but she did give me a little bit of a smile to reassure me that everything was okay. After a bit, she raised her hand and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Probably so she could try to adjust her bra as best as she could. Or masturbate.

Once she left, I turned back to the app. I only had 7 gems and a few hours left on my challenges, so I wasn't quite mentally ready to get myself adding on another challenge. As I looked over Nita, I saw a different part of the screen. It was near the top center and said "INFO." As I pressed on it, a profile screen of sorts showed up.

Name: NITA PEREZ

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: 145 lbs

Cup Size: C Cups

Kinsey Scale: 4/6

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Kinks: Exhibition, Embarrassment, Being Humiliated

Huh, I was surprised to see that Nita was that high on the Kinsey scale. Seeing that this listed that she had C cups, that meant that this showed how she is after the changes. So, Nita was a 4/7 before? I had no idea that she liked women that much. I figured that she was more like a 1 or a 2.

But, after seeing Nita's profile, I was curious about Chelsea. I found her in the app and opened up the INFO panel.

Name: CHELSEA DUPONT

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 162 lbs

Cup Size: D Cups

Kinsey Scale: 4/6

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Kinks: Voyeurism, Bondage, Food Play

Huh, that's interesting. I never knew that Chelsea was into all that stuff. Also, didn't know that she was a damn 4/6! At least then I didn't have to work that hard to get her to possibly be mine.

But, I only have 7 gems left and I am not about to do another challenge right now. I'm already braless, panty-less, and getting groped by anyone who I say hi to. So, with only 7 gems, should I edit Chelsea?

As tempting as Chelsea is, the wonderful slice of French bread that she is, my mind thought back to what I would be dealing with tomorrow. Kirsten Schultz. The alpha bitch of our rival school. I will say, she had an absolutely killer body. I mean, she was toned, with gorgeous and full D cups and a rocking ass that had one hell of a jiggle. All the boys wanted her and all the girls wanted to be her. And then they meet her.

See, Kirsten was always a sort of alpha queen, and so anyone who dares threaten that? They get put back in their place. I heard that once she found out that someone's photo on Ista wearing the same outfit got more likes than she did, so her little drones went out and harassed the poor girl until that photo got removed.

I HAD to take her down tomorrow. She needed to be knocked down a few pegs. And I was just the girl to peg her.

Plus, I only had 5 gems left anyways. There wasn't much else that I was going to do today. I should save... Wait a minute. 5 Gems? I looked back at my phone again and mentally slapped my forehead. Ugh, I did the math wrong. Nita cost me 14 Gems, not 12. Two gems wasn't the biggest deal, but it was still mildly upsetting. Well, then I'm going to get my money's worth from Nita today! Besides, maybe after these Custom Challenges I'm under now wear off, there might be something better later.

After some time, Nita returned, her hair a little frazzled and her cheeks flush in a wonderfully post-orgasmic bliss. Her new tits bounced around freely to my surprise. As she took her seat, I peered a little bit down her cleavage. No fabric down there. That little minx is braless too! I guess it made sense. Nita is an exhibitionist after all and gets off of this kind of stuff. Well, if she likes being embarrassed and stuff, who am I to deny her?

"Hey," I said, with a coy tone in my voice, "Did you have a fun time in the bathroom?" I gave her a little flirty wink as well.

I could see the gears in Nita's head twirling a little as she considered her answer. A little grin drew across my face. She could easily lie or not say anything to not touch herself. But, I know Nita. She's a hell of a nerd and values the pursuit of honesty and learning, which means...

"Y-Yeah, I did," she said as her left hand came up and gently squeezed her nippled. She bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning outloud. She was still sensitive I guess after whatever she did to herself in the bathroom. The thought of her exploring her new tits while in a school bathroom stall made me need to cross my legs a little. "Um, what did I miss?"

I updated her about what she missed during class and the rest of class went by fairly uneventful. As the class was ending, I sly pervy thought came into my head. As we packed up, I decided to amp up my subtle charm on Nita.

"Man, this test in History is gonna be kicking my ass," I said. I smiled as I noticed that Nita had perked up and was listening to me. "If only I had someone to help me study." Nita's gears were once again twirling in her mind. "Oh yeah! Hey, Nita, do you wanna come home with me today and help me study?"

"Uh, sure, I'll help you studdddyyyyy." She moaned a little as her right hand reached back and squeezed her ass, sending a little shiver through her. Perfect.

"Great, come to the parking lot after school and we'll take you back home," I said, and she nodded in agreement.

"Um, I might be a bit. I wanted to stick back and talk to a teacher about something today. I'll text you when I'm done."

"No problem," I told her, giving her a flirty wink as I headed off to my next class.

My next few classes had me groped by the girls that I said hi to and giving a bit of a cold shoulder to the guys. I mean, hey, these puppies are for those with pussies. Partway through, I stopped getting squeezed, which was good because my next class had quite a few guys. Though, I did decide on putting on another Custom Challenge. "Show Off Cleavage" which earned me another 5 gems to play around with. Besides, it wasn't too hard and my sweater even morphed itself down to show it off. I know I caught some girls looking, and I gave them all back some flirty winks.

As the last bell rang, I knew that I had to wait for Nita, and it's not like David would really mind, so I had some time to wait and chill. That's when an idea hit me. I should go see how DD's doing.

I walked through the halls until I reached her class. It was empty, as I expected, and she was packing up and getting ready to go. Time to have some fun appetizers before getting into the main course. I gave a little knock on the door frame.

"DD- I mean, Miss Delgado?" I asked, quickly catching myself. I didn't have her at all today for any classes, but damn did I miss out. She was wearing a sexy red sweater with a white undershirt that perfectly contoured to her tits. She had a pencil skirt and her hair was up in a bun. Ugh, so jealous of everyone who had her today, but now I had her alone.

"Yes, Miss Haines? Is there something I can help you with?" DD turned and looked towards me.

"So, tomorrow is a big Capture the Flag game against our rivals. I was wondering if you knew any historical techniques that might be able to help us pull a win."

DD's eyes immediately lit up. She was a huge history buff, which is why she gets so harsh on us in class. She turned to the board and immediately began to start writing various schematics and battles. I was kinda into it, but she just seemed to keep going on and on. I just wanted a bit of advice, not a lecture.

Still, I've got DD here. I opened up the Custom Girls app and made her ass and tits shake, watching them slowly raise and lower her skirt. Immediately, DD paused and realized what was going on. She tried to hide herself behind her desk, but no luck for her. Her ass betrayed her, still giving me a glorious show as her tits pressed themselves against the board. I had forgotten a bit that she was aware of these.

Hmmmm, I did have a bit of time until Nita was likely done. And I did have DD all alone right now. Plus, she couldn't get in trouble for anything.

Should I press on with DD?

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers