All Comments on 'Custom Girls Alice Ch. 03'

by GaylynneQ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing as usual cannot wait til you release the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

YES

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69about 3 years ago

Spanking. I hope Alice has some nice strap-on's something thick and hard. Something from bad dragons?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 4 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am glad that messing up on how many gems it cost to change Nita was part of the story and not an actual error. It confused me when it happened along with “Honesty gives pleasure” where the app said “Answer gives pleasure” so I was thrown for a second and went back to check it but it wasn’t that big a deal. I do enjoy how pervy she is but also playful so it is a great combination and when the succubus shows up all shy and seemingly freaked out but also appears to be friendly but if there is one being you shouldn’t trust, it’s a Succubus. Looking forward to more. Thanks for the fun read.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaylynneQ@GaylynneQ
Ciao! If you want to see more faster, you can support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GaylynneQuince. I am a freelancer creator who will write stories and small one-offs for you, or more. If you so desire you can support me on Patreon! Will Do: Erotica Non-Erotica Fan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES