Custom Girls Alice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers

"Amphs, I... I..." Her body was beginning to tense up and I could see her toes curling.

"Come on, almost there." I was begging her not to stop, but she couldn't help it. The walls of her wet snatch clamped around my fingers and her thighs held my head. Her body convulsed in ecstasy as an orgasm rippled through her body. If it weren't for the fact that she was neck deep in pussy, I'm sure the whole house would have heard her.

I was panting with need, grinding faster and faster against her face. "Keep licking," I said, nearly there. Nearly there.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" My body rocked itself with a rush of euphoria as I came. I squeezed her ass cheeks tightly as it washed through me, every muscle in me tensing up before releasing in gentle bliss. I slowly lifted off of Nita, who promptly gasped and panted.

I forced myself to get out of her vice grip and turn myself around so I could lay next to her, spooning her. "How... was that?" I asked, out of breath as I wrapped an arm around her.

"You were... absolutely... amazing," she said as I watched her hand come up and gently squeeze her boob. She moaned softly and leaned into my arms. I could feel her breath roll across my skin.

There two of us laid there, exhausted and just enjoying each other's presence. Then, I heard my phone make a sound. Strange, I expected to get a notification from the Custom Girls app, but nothing like that at all. Instead, it was a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Sup lesbo-slut?

What the hell? First of all, who the hell starts a conversation like that? And secondly, how did anyone get my number? Did some jackass put my number down as a prank in one of the bathroom stalls?

Alice: Who the hell is this and how did you get this number?

Unknown: I have my ways. But it looks like I'll be seeing you tomorrow at the big game, huh?

Alice: The big game? Wait. Is this Kirsten Schultz?

Kirsten: Well, looks like the little bitch has a bit of a brain after all.

Alice: What the hell do you want?

Kirsten: Hey, I'm trying to be nice here. I'm giving you a chance to save yourself from humiliation.

Alice: Humiliation?

Kirsten: Well yeah. My girls and I are gonna wipe the floor with you tomorrow, so just do yourselves a favor and just don't even bother showing up.

I could feel my blood begin to boil just seeing the pure audacity that this bitch had. Not only did she contact me by somehow getting my number, but then she had the pure GALL to try and threaten me? Oh like hell was I just gonna stand by and let this happen.

Alice: You think that you can just threaten me like that? I'm not scared of you!

Kirsten: Aww, guess I was too quick to complement that brain of yours. Guess someone forgot about last time we faced each other. Well, I'll be happy to give you a reminder tomorrow. You were warned.

"Well fuck you too!" I said audibly, startling Nita. I growled a little as I stared at my phone, thinking about how I was going to get back at Kirsten.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Nita asked as she gently rubbed my back in concern. Her soft hands slowly brought down my temper as I took a deep sigh.

"Yes, ma'am. Kirsten contacted me. Somehow she got my number and threatened me about tomorrow's game." I sighed again and leaned into her touch. My mind was reeling from the pleasure of just having had wonderful sex with Nita and the fury of just having talked with Kirsten.

Nita frowned and leaned up, kissing me on the cheek. "So, what are you going to do about it?" She sat up, letting the blanket fall down and reveal her tits. I couldn't help but look down and admire them. Gently, I leaned over and gave her a soft lick across her breasts, her body shivering in delight.

"What else would I do?" I said as I looked up at her. "I'm gonna kick her ass of course!" I gave Nita a wide smile. "She's not gonna know what hit her."

Nita smiled back at me, and just kinda looked down at me for a bit before a sudden realization hit her. She pulled the blanket up to cover up herself and scooted away from me.

"WE HAD SEX!?" Nita exclaimed in surprise, as if the revelation was just now hitting her as to what happened.

I quickly covered her mouth before she screamed any more and I turned towards my door. Thankfully, after a bit, it seemed like no one was coming to check in on what happened. "Yes ma'am. Now, Nita, what was that? Why did you suddenly scream? I don't exactly need everyone in the house to know what I do behind my doors!"

After a little longer, she seemed to calm down, so I gently removed my hand. "Sorry Alice, I- Ack!" She groaned a little as I smacked her ass. She took a deep breath to compose herself, then looked down and then eye'd up me. "I just couldn't believe that you and I had sex."

"Well, we certainly did," I said, proudly as I bit my finger a little. "God, you were so sexy, and you still are."

She looked down at herself before squinting her eyes and looking away. "You don't think less of me for losing control of myself, do you?"

As much as I tried to hold it back, I couldn't fight my own challenges. "Yes ma'am." I said before quickly covering my mouth. "Sorry, I misunderstood the question. No, I don't. Nita, why would I think that?" I asked, gently tilting her head back towards me.

"Because, we had sex. We didn't go on a date. We aren't dating. Hell, we've been best friends for years," Nita said, trying to keep her voice down, but her emotions were welling up a little. She clenched her fists tightly, tugging at the blanket. "I'm supposed to be the class valedictorian. I can't be seen as loose or slutty or-"

At this point, I put my hand on Nita's and gently rubbed it with my thumb. "Nita, you're incredibly smart. So you should know that there's nothing wrong with having a healthy sex life."

"But, I'm supposed to be pure and focused and-"

"Nita, I've seen your browsing history," I responded back flatly. "Don't even try to use that excuse." Her face immediately turned a lovely shade of red. "Nita, I know you. You aren't some kind of loose slut or anything that just spreads her legs for anyone. Sure, you might be incredibly horny. Like, really horny." Nita playfully squirmed a little on the bed. I could tell she was both embarrassed, yet enjoying it. "But it doesn't make you any less smarter or cool, Nita. I'd never judge you. We're best friends. Just, now with benefits. So, anytime you feel like you wanna get off with me, just lemme know."

I almost didn't recognize that she wrapped her arms around me. But, I felt her warmth and her body against me, and I responded by giving her a warm hug back. "Thanks Alice." The wonderful moment was quickly interrupted by a sharp smack to Nita's ass, but she didn't seem to mind it.

As nice as it was to be there for my hot friend in her moment of need, I still couldn't quite push the bitterness from those text messages behind me. I needed something to take my mind off Kristen and my worries about how she even managed to get my number. And, well, there was a perfect opportunity to do that resting in my arms. "So, Alice," she said, moaning a little as I slapped her ass, "you said any time I wanted, right?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Um, does now work for you?"

"Yes ma'am." I shot Nita a grin and she grinned back at me. For the rest of the night, we would prove that training definitively had an effect on us.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers
12