All Comments on 'Custom Girls Alice Ch. 06'

by GaylynneQ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Overall, definitely two thumbs up for the entire series so far. Great writing, witty dialogue, fun ideas....

I think the only part that I didn't really care for was how easily our heroine is able to move through everything, even when it's something like ensnaring a Succubi. At just 18 years old, I would expect a school student to be a little less sly than a magical being who has lived for an eternity. While I don't mind happy endings, it loses something when the lead character skates through the adventure none the worse for wear.

I was waiting for that "Yes, Ma'am" thing to get her in some hot water. Maybe her GF gave her an order unintentionally, but she takes it literally because she's under the YM spell and tweaks things in her phone to make sure she can comply with that order. Or, "Ring Those Puppies - 100 Gems, one-time-offer!" Sounds great and it would give her a huge boost, but those pesky titles don't tell her that it'll leave her with slutty/sexy and very permanent nipple rings. One time offer really did mean one time only. Shoulda read the directions!

The unintentional/accidental really makes things a little more believable in the universe. While we've seen that happen throughout and I'm happy with that, I think the easy recovery and lack of fallout takes some of the heat out of it. Seems like it's still early in the story, and I really hope we see another hundred chapters.

GaylynneQGaylynneQover 2 years agoAuthor

First of all, thank you so very much for commenting! I love reading everyone's comments!

Second, thank you for the thumbs-up. Super appreciate it.

Third, yes, I can definitely see where you're coming from with Alice's lack of consequences. But, I can assure you that she's not going to get off entirely scot-free. Alice is very smug, especially after getting such a powerful thing, but hubris will only get her so far, and we'll definitely begin to see her fumble more as the power starts to get a bit out of hand. There will absolutely be more heat to come!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

I truly hope it doesn't take as long for the next chapter. Alice is awesome.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Good to hear that some consequences are planned. I can see how the near misses and "innocent" slips could be lulling her in to a false sense of confidence while also teasing the readers. Love to see her get stuck with things, like making herself bi just because she's curious about what guys might be like.... and then finding that there was some clause she missed or another challenge/change makes it permanent, or gives the guys a slight edge. Definitely a big fan of nipple rings, too, especially if they're thought a bit on the large/slutty side by the protagonist. Half the fun, imo, is her being aware of the change but not being able to reverse it. Or thinking that she can negate it by using some other feature only to find out she was sorely mistaken. Definitely hurry up with the next dozen chapters!

weissroseweissroseover 2 years ago

This is definitely one of the best stories on this website, and I cannot wait to read more. Please keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh darn I caught up. Now we play the waiting game. Please don’t keep us waiting too long

webbuyer5134webbuyer5134over 1 year ago

Yes please write another chapter. I'm into this storyline.

VesperLuxxVesperLuxxover 1 year ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaylynneQ@GaylynneQ
Ciao! If you want to see more faster, you can support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GaylynneQuince. I am a freelancer creator who will write stories and small one-offs for you, or more. If you so desire you can support me on Patreon! Will Do: Erotica Non-Erotica Fan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES