You Kinky Little Fucker

Story Info
Anal and a Blowjob from a Kinky Giantess Witch!
2.6k words
4.54
10k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of the story started in Cut Down to Size! You can read Part 1 here - https://literotica.com/s/cut-down-to-size

Sarah couldn't believe it. She'd actually done it! She'd told her boyfriend she was a witch -- and shrunk him! Mark, her 5 ft 9 boyfriend, was now just two feet tall! Her tits were as big as his head, which was currently trapped between them! She knew that he was enjoying it, she could feel his little boner poking into her stomach!

Pulling herself off him, she smiled down at the little guy, who looked to be in a mixture of shock and arousal. "Okay down there baby?" she asked, smirking wildly.

Mark wasn't sure what to say. It had been a hell of a few minutes. First he wakes up shrunk, then finds out his girlfriend is a witch, and that she was responsible for him shrinking! Sarah had reassured him she could reverse it, but he was still disoriented -- and a little concerned! Not that he'd minded being stuck between her huge tits, but he wasn't sure where Sarah was planning to go from here! He was now less than half her size after all! Not to mention his dick, fully hard after motorboating her, was now only about three inches long!

Seeing him looking down with concern, Sarah tried to reassure him. "Don't worry babe, you'll get back to full size once I'm done. I could always turn you back now?"

As Mark was pondering, Sarah decided she needed to convince Mark that there was a benefit to being shrunken. She started kissing her way down his body, planting big kisses all the way from his neck down to his crotch. Mark belatedly realised what she had in mind, and sighed loudly as Sarah took his hard dick into her mouth. Sarah licked up and down his member, teasing him with her tongue -- which was now just as long as Mark's shrunken dick! Mark shuddered, feeling as if she was just sucking the tension out of his body. Sarah was always good at blowjobs, but at his current size her mouth felt just amazing! Sensing he was getting into it, Sarah began sucking her tiny boyfriend off with all her might, opening her jaw wide and taking his balls into her mouth as well. Her tongue lapped at his balls and the underside of his dick as she sucked him off, and she enjoyed how much he was squirming beneath her.

Now alternating between sucking his tip and swirling her tongue round the head of his dick, Sarah knew he'd cum soon enough if she kept this up. Deciding Mark's first shrunken orgasm should be a bit more special, she pulled back from his dick, enjoying his moan as his cock slipped out of her mouth. She then sucked on both his balls in turn, loving the noises her boyfriend was making as he squirmed at her touch. Sarah then climbed onto the bed, shuffling forward until she was straddling his crotch. Mark's mouth opened in surprise -- surely she wasn't thinking of -- oh yes she was, he thought, as Sarah eased her pussy down onto his dick, being careful not to put too much weight on him. Leaning forward, her massive tits hung over Mark's face again, and he couldn't resist taking a nipple in his mouth as she began bucking her hips back and forth, dragging her pussy over his crotch. Sarah smiled as she felt Mark's mouth and hands on her tits -- the little guy was certainly getting into it now!

She kept riding him, pressing down more until she was properly grinding him into the bed, her tits slapping him in the face as she rode him. His dick wasn't its normal size, but she was still enjoying the feeling of it in her pussy -- it felt like being teased during foreplay when Mark liked stroking her pussy with his fingers while playing with her tits. Mark certainly seemed to be enjoying it, sucking and groping her tits as she dragged her pussy back and forth on his cock. After a few minutes, Sarah stopped riding and got off the bed, being sure to give Mark a great view of her arse in the process. She grabbed some lube from a side table, wiggling her arse provocatively at her shrunken boyfriend. Now for the finale, she thought!

Lying face down next to her boyfriend, Sarah pulled her buttcheeks apart. "Have at it little guy!" Mark, assuming Sarah wanted to continue that rimjob from earlier, climbed on her and dove his face between her cheeks, peppering them with kisses. Sarah laughed at how well trained she'd got him. "Not so fast little guy -- I want your dick in there this time!" Mark froze, shocked at what he was hearing! While she loved rimjobs and getting fingered back there, Sarah had never actually let him fuck her arse before. Letting him cum up it was as far as she'd gone. Sarah reached back and inserted a finger into her anus, lubing it up for Mark's cock. Fuck, she must be serious! Mark thought, entranced by the sight of his girlfriend fingering her own asshole as she lubed it up. Sarah pulled her finger out and spread her cheeks again. Still not quite believing this was happening, Mark lined his dick up with her asshole, which seemed to be glistening now Sarah had covered it with lube. Sensing he was still hesitant, Sarah wiggled her bottom at him again. "I haven't got all day little guy!" Fuck it, thought Mark, let's do this! With his feet planted between Sarah's legs, which she'd spread out to give him space, he stretched forward, his hands on her cheeks, and drove his cock into her arse. His dick slid straight in and Mark instantly found himself balls deep in his girlfriend's enormous butt.

Sarah let out a loud sigh -- while shrunk to this size, Mark's dick was only slightly larger than his fingers were at normal size, and her arse had no problems taking it. She reached back and smacked her buttcheek encouragingly. "Come on baby -- fuck me in the arse!" Mark began slowly thrusting in and out of his girlfriend's butthole, loving how tight it felt even at this size! He placed his hands on Sarah's back for support, then began speeding up his thrusts as she moaned ever louder. He smiled as the reality of the situation got to him. He was actually fucking this gorgeous woman up the arse. Any tension he'd felt about getting shrunk seemed to ease as he rammed his dick into her rear. Judging by the way Sarah was groaning, she was enjoying it just as much as he was!

Mark momentarily lost his balance as Sarah shifted her body, lifting her right side up so she could reach a hand down to her pussy. Mark recentred himself and continued to thrust into her as Sarah rubbed her clit, her arse jerking as she got more and more turned on. Mark knew he wouldn't last much longer as Sarah began bucking her hips up from the bed. "Damn. Your arse is so tight babe!" He moaned, before being caught off guard as Sarah bounced her arse back a bit too forcefully, sending him tumbling back onto the bed, his dick slipping out of her hole. Sarah sprung round concerned, then smiled as she saw he was fine.

"Since you're just lying there, why don't we switch things up?" Sarah quickly turned back so her arse was facing Mark again, then crawled backwards across the bed, swaying her hips and giving Mark an obscene view of her pussy and asshole. When she was above his crotch, Sarah sat up and lowered her arse down onto Mark, lining his dick up with her butthole. Fuck, thought Mark, reverse cowgirl at this size? As an arse guy, he loved that position, but at this size Sarah's arse was almost twice the width of his waist, and the view was just crazy as she eased onto his dick.

Sarah then began rocking her arse back and forth, slowly at first, but it wasn't long before she was slamming her ass down on his crotch, his dick pumping in and out of her butthole! Mark groaned as Sarah ground her butt onto him. The pressure was intense, but not painful, as the soft bed was absorbing most of the force, and her weight was mainly on her legs as she knelt away from him and bounced her arse up and down. Mark could see from the way her shoulders were moving that Sarah was fingering herself as she rode him, the bed rocking with every bounce of her arse. "Fuck, we have to do this more often," moaned Sarah, "your dick feels so good up my arse!" Mark groaned as she continued riding his dick. If he'd known shrinking him was what Sarah needed to do to like anal, he'd have suggested it long ago!

The noises he made didn't go unnoticed by Sarah, who figured her boyfriend was getting very close to his first shrunken orgasm! "That's it baby, are you going to shoot your load up my arse like a good boy?" Sarah bucked her hips as much as she dared, then began to tense her glutes, trying to clench her butthole around Mark's dick. The extra stimulation was too much for him and he knew he was about to blow! "Come on baby, cum inside me!" Sarah shrieked as she felt Mark's body shudder. Mark opened his mouth, a silent moan on his lips as he shot his second load of the day up her arsehole. Sarah grinned. Her boyfriend shooting his load up her butt was becoming a habit!

Mark's head dropped back as he panted wildly while coming down from the orgasm. They were certainly getting a workout today! Sarah looked over her shoulder at the little guy, smiling as she saw that dazed expression, that dumb post orgasm grin that his face always made. What a way to lose her anal virginity! Although maybe Mark's tongue deserved that honour, she thought, given how deep he'd already tongue fucked her arse! Lifting herself up, she smiled as Mark's dick slid out of her butt with a small squelch, covered in his own cum. Keen to make this experience as memorable as possible, Sarah turned round and quickly licked his dick clean, smirking at Mark's adorable expression as he watched her lap up a combination of his jizz and her arse sweat. "Ummm, yum!" Sarah said, licking her lips with a flourish. "No wonder you were so happy eating your cum out my arse earlier, its delicious," she said, giggling. She snuggled up next to her little boyfriend and hugged him, wrapped in a post-coital embrace that seemed to mean more than normal. She gently kissed his face, her lips now covering his mouth and chin in one go, and pulled him closer as Mark kissed her back.

After spending quite some time cuddling and making out, Sarah pulled back and asked Mark the question she'd been thinking about for some time. "So, are you okay with this?" She stared at him nervously as Mark gazed back at her.

"Being shrunk or you being a witch?"

"Being a witch silly, your hard dick up my butt answered the other one!"

Mark laughed as thought about what to say. "I mean, it's not something I expected, but judging by that, I think I could enjoy having a witch as a girlfriend."

Sarah leaned forward and kissed him again. "I hoped you'd say that" she said, seemingly suddenly vulnerable despite still being twice his size. "You mean the world to me Mark."

"I love you Sarah," Mark replied, squeezing her hand "and that's never gonna change."

Sarah pulled him into a tight hug, his head buried in her tits again. She smiled while fighting back tears. No guy had told her that before! Trying to regain composure, she remembered she needed to let her boyfriend breathe and loosened her grip, letting Mark's slightly red face escape her tits. After a couple of deep breaths, Mark smiled at her as Sarah stroked his face with her hand.

"I love you too baby." She said, before smirking. "Though I'm assuming being the first girl who's let you fuck their arse has nothing to do with how you feel?"

Mark smiled. "Course not babe!" He stroked her right nipple as he replied. "Though given your arse could probably crush me I figured I better keep her sweet."

Sarah laughed "oh don't worry little guy, I combined the shrinking spell with an endurance charm -- you can still feel everything, but I can't hurt you while you're shrunk!"

"Good to know," Mark replied "though knowing you I suspect you have some more ideas while I'm down here!"

"Well now that you mention it..." Sarah winked at him "given how much you enjoy having your face sat on, I figured I'd give you the FULL experience while you're shrunken. I mean, each of my buttcheeks is bigger than your face right now!" She leaned over and whispered into his ear "and if you're up for it, I could shrink you down even further -- if you fancy being dildo sized!"

Mark felt blood rushing to his dick again at that thought. While he was single, he'd had many fantasies that he thought about while jacking himself off, and one of the more outlandish was a fantasy about a giantess using him as a toy to pleasure herself. Now Sarah was in a unique position to make that fantasy a reality, and more importantly, seemed keen on the idea without him even suggesting it! Sarah smiled down at him before whispering in his ear and dropping a bombshell she'd clearly been waiting to spring "I should probably mention that one of my strongest powers is telepathy -- I know all your kinky little fantasies boy, and me being your gorgeous giantess girlfriend is just the first of them!"

Oh fuck. That wasn't good, thought Mark. As a fairly kinky guy, he'd watched his share of porn that fell into the 'fetish' category, and the predatory grin Sarah was giving him suggested she knew exactly what he'd always wanted to try -- and with her powers, he suspected Sarah was more than capable of acting them all out!

"Now I think its time you showed my pussy some love, don't you," Sarah said, still grinning wildly "and you better do a good job -- I'm shrinking you again afterwards, and if I haven't cum yet you might end up as my buttplug rather than my dildo!"

Before Mark could respond, Sarah scooped him up and carried him to the other end of the bed, resting his head on a pillow before standing above him. "Now little guy, its time your goddess gave you a PROPER facesitting" she said, cackling, as she lowered her pussy onto Mark's face.

To be continued...

Next time: Sarah rides her boyfriend's face, before shrinking her further to act as her sex toy -- but which hole is she planning to use him in?

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying this follow-up to part 1 -- ended up extending this part, so moved the facesitting stuff to part 3 instead -- I promise, Sarah is just getting started and things are going to get VERY dominant in the next chapter.

Hope you all tune in, should be up within the next week or so!