Cute Feet

Story Info
Pampering her beautiful feet.
810 words
4.04
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa a twenty-eight year old 5'3" ashy blonde with beautiful green eyes and the cutest feet, I'm twenty-nine years old 5'2" long red hair with blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved in when she offered me help with my boxes. We work-out together twice a week, went out on Saturdays bar hoping, dancing, Sunday mornings we hung out together reading the paper, making breakfast, laying on the couch giggling. It felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with after moving to Chicago for my dream job.

I came to love buffing, shaping, painting Lisa toenails slowly using a buff and shine block back and forth over each toenail to smooth its surface, a buffed surface will help ensure a smooth-looking manicure with polish that sticks. Sunday morning in t-shirts and panties, laying on the couch facing each other, Lisa beautiful feet in my lap. So comfortable together, holding her foot, caressing it softly, staring into her green eyes.

Tender moments with a lover, a friend, she attracted me in ways no-one ever had before. Just seeing Lisa makes my panties damp, no different now, caressing her beautiful feet. Raising her toes to my my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking the big toe in my warm mouth. Watching her hand slip in her panties, rubbing her bald pussy, continuing my work on her toes.

Pampering her beautiful feet, has Lisa played with her wetness, listening to the music of her moans. Crawling up, kissing my way, over her calves and thighs, brushing my lips on her wet panties, lifting her shirt, sucking her breast. Finding her mouth, kissing her warm, wet lips, slipping in my tongue, my hand replacing hers.

Fingering each other, moaning together, making wonderful music together. Her juices covering my hand, are shirts on the floor, panties coming down, bodies inter twined in naked bliss, sliding down in the couch. Nearing the first climax, only a start, screaming in delight. Writhing in pleasure, holding each other, coming together. Tender Sunday morning making love to Lisa.

The scent encompassing the room adding to our desire. Straddling her face, grinding, rubbing, riding her mouth. My sweet red pussy so wet, her tongue working magic on my lips, clit, bracing myself on the arm of the couch. Bucking wildly, Lisa gasping for breath, out of control riding Lisa face. Another orgasm second of the day but we are not nearly through.

Climbing back down, holding her tight, tasting myself on her mouth. Finding my place between her legs, raising her legs plunging in deep, devouring her cunt, loving her taste, smell, the happiest place on earth. Cum for me Lisa, squirt on my face, I am your pussy eating slut, grab my hair, push my head down.

Her screams of delight filling my ears, her cute toes pointing to the sky, the best of us, giving it up, tenderness and love, pleasure and lust. Lisa's body shaking, diving in for the ride, squirting her pussy juices, covering my face, so warm and splendid. Sunday, on a cold Chicago morning, exploring each other, sensory perception.

Running a bubble bath, washing her hair, bathing each other, tender moments shared in love. Laying back into her, Lisa pinching my nipples, working my breast, so warm, so hot, her hand dropping lower into the warm water. Working my cunt with her soapy fingers, rubbing my clit, kissing my neck, wonderful and safe. Giving in to the pleasure, tingling all over, her feet rubbing mine, panting, sighing, moaning in delight. Another orgasm third of the day Lisa spoils me on Sundays.

Soaking for hours, till the water turns cold, drying each other off, tender moments, this is love. Running around naked, playing, tackling her into the bed, up on all fours, presenting her clean ass. Rimming the star, probing the hole, sliding my fingers to her clit. Eating her ass, loving the game, bringing her close, bucking her hips into my face. Hearing her scream "Cheryle."

Collapsing in pleasure, holding me tight, kissing me softly, drifting off to sleep. Warm, wonderful, dreaming in her arms. A Sunday nap cuddling with my lover, under the covers, alone in a city full off trouble. Waking to see beautiful Lisa still sleeping, watching her breath, not missing a moment. Kissing her neck, smelling her hair, touching my self at the beautiful site. Slowly, gently, watching her sleep, fingering my pussy, building again, letting her sleep has I orgasm again.

I miss her everyday but Sundays are the worst, my lover, my friend, but also an abuser, I struggle to reconcile those extremely different things, I love her - I hate her and miss her. You ask if I feel pain after all the shit I've been through well I felt the pain of love and lost and when I lay down alone I just masturbate.