"L"

Story Info
I like to ride the loop.
816 words
4.28
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chicago "L" (short for "elevated") is the rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S. state of Illinois.... The "L" provides 24-hour service on the Red and Blue Lines and is one of only five rapid transit systems in the United States to do so. On June 6, 1892, the first elevated--or "L"--train ran from 39th (now Pershing Road) and State streets to Congress Parkway and Wabash Avenue. By 1893, the Chicago and South Side Rapid Transit Railroad extended this line to Jackson Park, the site of the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893. the Loop, 35-block area of downtown Chicago, Illinois, U.S. The name derives from a cable-car line that circled the city's central business district in the 1880s, though the term's use became most common following the completion in 1897 of the Chicago Union Elevated Railway (the "L"), which forms a loop...

The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.

When I am feeling down I like to ride the loop starring out the window at the Chicago river. I board the Brown Line (which goes "counter-clockwise") and ride until it leaves the Loop, next stop Merchandise Mart. At Merchandise Mart I cross over to the other platform and get another Brown Line, which will end up where I started. Which gives me a wonderful view over the Chicago River before and after Merchandise Mart.

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude a train car to myself lost in my own thoughts. I boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and settled in a seat by the window. Just before the train left the station a woman entered and took a seat in the front of the train car. She had obviously been crying looking very distraught. She sat there face buried in her hands I guessed late twenties early thirties, five four, slim with dirty blonde hair. She was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt with no bra wearing pink flip flops.

I tried to forget she was there starring out the window at the Chicago river but her soft sobs filled the empty car. My solitude broken I slowly walked up to wear she was seated. Taking the seat beside her and putting my arm on her back softly rubbing. "Everything will be ok, honey." I felt her pain being in recovery I had nights like this when all I could do was cry. She laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her hair.

We stayed like that for awhile the city passing through the train windows. Finally she lifted her head, looking at me with soft green eyes "Thank You." A tender moment between strangers on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her tongue, arms rapping around each other. The train kept rolling we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding under my skirt inside my panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I fumbled to get her jeans open. Sliding my hand in to find her panties soaked I parted her lips I entered her with three fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of fingers fucking wet pussies. We were both close when her thumb poke into my tight asshole I could take no more. We both screamed coming together orgasms shaking our bodies as the train moved down the tracks.

Collapsing in each others arms exhausted as the train came to a stop. Looking up I realize we were at the end of the line Albany Park we had rode through 27 stops. We fixed ourselves an exited the train car we crossed to the other platform. Waiting for the morning train to the city with Men in business suits carrying brief cases. I realized I didn't know her name "I'm Cheryle, nice to meet you." extending my hand.

Taking my hand she smiled "Carrie, very nice to meet you."