Cutty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna smiled at Ms. Brendan, and thought about the answer.

"Well," she started, "I am still nervous about where this is going." She admitted, "And I am not very pleased with the smacking." She took another sip "But I like the way your strict regime has got me back into shape. And the sex of today, I must admit, was great." Ms. Brendan smiled, obviously happy with the answer.

"I do not consider myself to be a real lesbian, of course." Donna said as she saw Ms. Brendan smile.

"Woman do not have to be lesbian, we are bisexual by nature, I believe," Ms. Brendan replied to the last remark. "As for the smacking, I felt I had to smack you, to get you to cross your personal boundaries. You should just let go and trust me more. No matter how difficult it seems to be."

"If it really bothers you, I would suggest you remind yourself you're being blackmailed by me. And next you just act along, as if you have no choice, and pretend to like it. I do not mind you smiling while you don't mean it. I just mind you not smiling."

"That's a good one" Donna replied "I'll remember that one, but still, could you hold back on the smacking?"

Ms. Brendan leaned over close to Donna "Cutty, as I said, I won't smack you if you just follow my instructions to the letter. Now give me a kiss..."

Donna was not sure how she had to interpret this remark, was she testing her to see if she would follow orders, and would she smack her here in public?

Donna leaned over, and gave her a wet kiss, without really hugging.

"There, you see." Ms. Brendan smiled, as she looked deeply into Donna's eyes, "you followed my instructions, and no smacking. Even some enjoyment, I would say" she pointed to the hardened nipples of Donna, showing through the skinny fabric of her evening dress.

Embarrassed Donna leaned back, and tried to put her dress so to cover up her hard nipples. "Must be the stupid alcohol." she thought, as she smiled apologetic to Ms. Brendan.

"I don't mind, Cutty, I actually like this honest reaction.., You little slut. Now let's go to the night club."

They finished their coffee, and left the restaurant to continue their first night out.

-

The nightclub turned out to be a huge disco, were all sorts of people frequented. Donna and Ms. Brendan danced a lot, drank a lot, and checked out the scene. For Donna it felt like she was ten years younger and still single. Hanging out with her girlfriends and checking out the boys. The only thing that annoyed her, but she endured it with a smile of course, was the fondling of her body by Ms. Brendan, which increased as the night passed.

When they finally left the club to go back to the hotel, Donna felt very light headed, and was in an extremely positive mood.

"Oh Ms. Brendan, this was such a good evening!!" she shouted as they approach the waiting limousine.

"And it hasn't finished yet, Cutty." Ms. Brendan said in response, and she grabbed Donna and started to kiss her passionately. Donna, though surprised, returned the kissing, and soon they fell into the limousine as Ms. Brendan was ripping of the dress of Donna. When naked she licked Donna's nipples hard.

"Masturbate yourself, Cutty," she said passionately, and Donna did, she was already very wet, and started to moan. Ms. Brendan just took Donna's head and pushed it between her legs,

"Fondle yourself and suck me, Cutty," she ordered. Donna started sucking immediately and fondled herself to an immediate climax.

All the way to their hotel, she licked Ms. Brendan's pussy, and got herself off with her fingers. All under the supervision of Ms. Brendan, who shouted instructions to her both on how to lick her better, harder, or deeper, as well as how to fuck herself with her fingers. The drunk Donna ended the ride with four of her own fingers deep in her pussy, and her other hand pinching her own nipples hard. She was sitting with her feet on the floor of the car, her ass just slightly hovering above the ground (due to the high heels she wore), with her back against the couch, bended back, and her head resting on the couch between Ms. Brendan's thighs who was standing on the couch, sitting on Donna's face. Donna was licking at her dripping pussy, swallowing it all, while she rubbed her own pussy roughly. Her bowed legs spread wide, giving the driver a clear view of her wet cunt.

When they got out, Donna didn't even notice, she was guided into the hotel lobby naked on high heels, with her own dress clumsily wrapped around her, not covered up at all. Ms. Brendan and the driver escorted the naked lady into the lift. She had pulled down Donna's dress, and was fully clothed except for her panties, which she had stuffed into the mouth of the drunk Donna. Donna was still in a blitz, and when instructed in the lift to masturbate again, she complied happily. She didn't even needed to be reminded to lick her fingers clean ever so often. Ms. Brendan and her driver got a free personal sex show from the naked married woman.

Once in the Hotel room the drunk Donna was forced to lick Ms. Brendan to several orgasms, before being allowed to fall asleep.

"Good Cutty, you have done very well," Ms. Brendan smiled as she stroke the hair of the sleeping Donna, her face covered with Ms. Brendan's cum. "Very well..." and Ms. Brendan allowed herself to fall asleep too.

12