All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 13'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sending teens out for hours at a time

Is stupid AND dangerous. Why not have them pregnant, kidnapped or turned into the town mattress?

It’s a god story but neglecting kids is stupid and have consequences on their lives. I don’t care if you turn the mom into a blubbering, heroin addict that services homeless men for their bottle none, leave kids out of it. Because as sure as shit stinks, those teens will get fucked up because they’re never at home.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
It's a Story

Fiction people. Not real.

Wouldn't have minded more detail in the different flirting methods though. Would be fun to watch and see how different women did it. - Or is that fiction too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worried about her daughters

Ms. Brendan is one sadistic person. All day on Sunday while Donna was getting raped over and over again by both women she was not allowed to eat anything except for drinking a couple of glasses of water. That's not the way to keep a slave healthy and willing to do the bidding of others. I am totally surprised that Donna was ok with her beatings on Monday morning. Oh well, it is a fantasy but there has to be some reality to make the story somewhat believable. A beatings that she got would leave quite a few welts that would take days to heal (even with oil and ointments from the driver). I could only imagine what excruciating pain the driver went through. Now, Ninon is teaching Donna how to flirt. I think Robert is going to be tough to convince but he is kind of clueless of what is going on for now. Her daughters hopefully will not be turned out by Ms. Brendan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course it’s bloody fiction

It’s utterly moronic fiction but still fiction.

The best fantasy stories have elements of realism, readers are supposed to be able to empathise with the characters. To that end this fictional travesty would be better served if the evil cunt Ms Brendan would write a letter to the police explaining her actions and accomplices, then chain herself inside the bottom of a 10ft deep tank of water (full obviously) with a padlock to secure said chains for each chapter to date. The keys along with a written copy of her torture of Donna, plus apology, and legal papers to transfer every asset she owns to Robert and Donna. THAT would be a reasonable ending.https://www.literotica.com/s/beneath-the-cassock-ch-01-confession

Of course that won’t happen because the author has the means to write the most fucked up fantasy they can think of because it’s not real. It would be reprehensible to do this to someone in real life but it’s ONLY a fantasy it’s not as if any women are exploited, victimised, degraded, dehumanised, raped and abused everyday, forced into being fucktoys for the monsters of our world......writing this shit is glorifying human trafficking compounded by the mental abuse Stockholm Syndrome coming right up.

MINUS ONE STAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous