All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 14'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 5 years ago
Important chapter

Donna is really becoming a waste of time and acting like a selfish bitch. In this chapter unlike any in the past, Donna completely fails as a mother, a wife, and even as her lover’s submissive. She fails herself most of all. She has no sense of compassion, shows no signs of caring about anything that should matter to the Donna of chapter 1. She is broken. Not in a good submissive way but completely broken as a person way.

Robert, who really has no role in this story to date because he is busting his ass at his job trying to keep a roof over his family’s head, finally shows up in the story and is an absolute hero. He is doing everything right for his family. He is tired and frustrated by traveling back and forth to Asia on a weekly basis and yet he does it with a smile and love for his family. He clearly and expressively cares for them, making sure they know he didn’t forget about them while he was gone by bringing gifts and simply wanting, no needing, to spend every possible moment with then. And before I forget he also banged his wife 7 times in two nights. F’ing HERO!

And all Donna can do is worry about some fake quota! Who freaking cares. Her lover is just going to punish her anyway because no matter what number Donna hit, it was going to be short. She knew this. We know this. Her lover knows this. So why didn’t Donna just live for the weekend, love her family, be a caring loving wife and mother. And instead of trying to machine gun fuck her husband to death, why didn’t she just take her sweet time making long drawn out, bond rebuilding, honest love to the man she adores.

Because Donna of chapter 1 is dead. This Donna actually went out of her disregard her husband and push him away. She, of her own free will and volition, went out of her way to hurt and alienate her family.

Which, let’s be honest, is what her lover wanted to happen. And Donna knew that to be the case, and yet she let it happen. And as she just stares at that TV before nodding off...she knows it. She is worried...the author says so. But Donna is NOT WORRIED about Ms B and her threats anymore because Donna has already done, with her own words and actions, more damage to herself and the people she once loved, than Ms B could ever do. She became Ms Brendan’s lover to help her husband, to help her family, to make things better. But now at this point in time, she has finally realized she destroyed everything and everyone she tried to save. Her self sacrifice gained her, all of them, nothing.

So much pain and hurt in this chapter. The loss is incredible. Well written and emotionally draining. I can’t wait to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This needs to end.

She’s ruined her marriage, her role as a mother and as a human being. The only thing MsBrendan cares about is getting Donna to fuck whomever she wants, whenever she wants and Donna is allowing her family to be dragged into this.

Robert clearly disapproves of the “New Donna”, so run with that. And why the fuck wouldn’t she let the kids see their dad, whom they haven’t seen in weeks, along with their mother considering the state of the house. And if I were coming back from a business trip, the house had better be fucking clean! And who travels 16 hours, one way, just to fly back less than 48 hours later? Who the fuck does thAt?

Seriously, author, end this this poor excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jeepers, What's the Big Deal?

She should have just taken the piercing out while her husband was home and put it back in after he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still Not Reading This Shit

It’s a relief to see that other people agree that this is a deeply disturbing pile of crap.

Why would you claim to like someone and then destroy them.

The author clearly needs psychiatric help.

BriarredwolfBriarredwolfover 4 years ago
It works for submissives

Personally, i am quite enjoying the psychological torment. I understand that many people would not respond the way that Donna is responding, we call those people not submissives. This story has me wet and hot. The typical “rape fantasy” reaction of yes!yes!yes! while knowing and understanding how awful it would be in the real world. That is precisely why we have these writing outlets. So if the story is not your thing, don’t keep reading through chapter FOURTEEN. Stop reading and find something that fits you better. In our local dungeon we say, “go get a cookie.” In other words look in one of the other 359 other degrees until you find something you DO like. Pick on things like writing that literally doesn’t makes sense (i’ve seen plenty of that get 3 stars, huh?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, the comments are strange.

One person said they still weren't reading 'this shit'. Yet felt compelled to comment on a story that they claimed not to have read? I think they loved it and were so uptight that they had to claim that they hadn't and that it was awful. HA. Hypocrites.

Others hate it, but still read it and sent long involved comments. On something they hate. Weird. Again, I think they loved it and were to uptight to admit it to themselves. Hey people, your Pastor isn't checking each story you read! Heck neither is the NSA - probably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have flown off with almost less time

One person said "who does that?" Well I have done it and it sucks big time. This story is about Donna and the crap that she is getting into by Mr. Brendan. Ninon is not going to be Donna's friend either and will probably be as worse or worse than Ms. Brendan. Donna is going to be in one big pile of hurt come Monday.

Oh, and since Donna's daughters are less than 18 years old, the Literotica site does not condone sex with anyone less than 18. However that does not mean that they would not be used as bait to make Donna perform. Someone could kidnap one or both and let Donna believe that they would be hurt, would make Donna break down and do some humiliating and degrading things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is NOT a Rape Fantasy story

A Rape Fantasy is the desire to feel helpless and then fucked unable to stop it, sometimes but not always including bondage and or rough sex. The ONLY way to achieve this is to enact a consensual non consent scene with somebody that the fake victim knows and trusts. The reason being is that you know that they won’t actually physically damage you or exceed any hard limits that you have.

What the author has written is actually a fantasy story about a woman being raped, tortured and abused both physically and mentally, where the acts committed are not consensual.

If the events that are in this story were actually real they would fall into the second category noted above because it’s Rape and NOT Rape Fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous