Cutty Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna knew she had to follow the instruction and saw no way out. She brought her hand back into her pussy, pulled it out and started to suck and lick it clean. Making a lot of noise as she did. Pretending to be eager, like a true slut.

"She's doing very well, Ms. Brendan." Ninon said as she gave Donna a thumbs up.

Thankfully Donna smiled at Ninon as she sluttily licked her fingers clean.

"Have her doing it with both her hands until her pussy is clean, check it, and let her go back to her husband inside." Ms. Brendan told Ninon.

"Cutty, when you're back inside you'll fuck Robert as much as possible. Suck his dick to get him up and running, rub it with your tits, do whatever to get him going. I have a number in my head of the minimum amount you must fuck him this weekend. Every time after you've had sex you call me, so I can keep track. Don't disappoint me again!"

"Yes, Ms. Brendan," Donna replied sheepishly.

"Ok, go about it, and till our next call Cutty." And with that Ms. Brendan hung up.

After a short silence Ninon spoke, "Well Donna, you better get to it before Robert or your daughters, neighbors, see you sitting here naked, licking your own cum."

Donna looked helplessly at Ninon but seeing she wouldn't budge she reluctantly started to 'clean' her pussy with both her hands, licking them clean with her mouth.

-

After almost a half hour she was allowed to go and she walked naked back into the house, Ninon had kept her panties. She shrugged as it was cold outside, and she was happy to be in the safety of her house once again. She recalled she told Robert she was getting a drink for them, so she went to the kitchen and poured them both a soda and went upstairs.

She lay besides the sleeping Robert and slowly drank, thinking of her complex situation. It was really confusing for her. Did she mind being told what to do? It was hot, in a weird way, but there was so much at stake. What if her daughters would have seen her? Her new job was ok, great even. But was it worth this hold Ms. Brendan had on her? If Robert would find out, would her marriage, her family be in jeopardy? And how to stop it anyway? Just tell him? Lose both jobs, move away and start over? Would he want to do that with her? She would be the cause of their problems. He would eventually hate her for it. She would.

After some time, she knew she had to follow the instructions given. She woke Robert up, giving him his drink, and started slowly fondling his dick. She had decided to play along this weekend. She saw no other option at the moment, and on the other side, she wanted to fuck her husband badly after all these weeks of no sex, apart from that horrible weekend. And Robert wouldn't mind either, she knew.

Sleepily Robert reacted, and as soon as he got hard she straddled him. When she rocked him for a few minutes he really woke up with a smile, and finally responded in full.

"I thought you didn't approve of me anymore." She said softly as she sat up straight.

"Oh no baby, just that I was dead tired, I think." Robert replied, as he caressed her breast.

And that's when he finally noticed her piercing.

"What have you done?" he remarked, obviously disapproving, though Donna felt his dick throbbing just a bit more.

"Oh,..." Donna said. She hadn't thought of this problem anymore. "Well..." she felt his dick still hard, so she knew it aroused him sexually, "I'd hoped you would find this sexy..."

"That's not the point dear," Robert replied. "What will the other people think when they see this," he touched the piercing with its small chain. "It's so not you, so not appropriate."

"Nobody will see if you don't want that to happen, dear," she said as she rocked him just a bit harder to distract him. It worked and he started to concentrate on the fucking once more. They picked up speed and she knew he was about to come, again.

"How often have we done it twice in a day lately?" Donna wondered, as she felt herself getting excited at that thought. "How often would Ms. Brendan expect us to do it?"

"Oh baby, yeah!" Robert started to moan, and Donna joined him to get him off.

She herself was nowhere near an orgasm, but she excitedly postponed her own relief for the next, "A third time would be close to a personal record!".

Robert shot his second load into her, and happily fell back into the pillows. Almost immediately dozing off again. He really was dead tired from the long trip.

Donna stood up and slowly walked downstairs again, and made the necessary phone call.

"Very good, Cutty," Ms. Brendan approved. "Just remember, I have a number in my head you'll have to reach. and it is in the double figures, so you have little time till Sunday- evening."

After Ms. Brendan's remark Donna shrugged and walked back upstairs. "Better try to do it one more time before our daughters come back home then."

It turned out to be difficult to get her husband going a third time. Not only was he vast asleep, but his dick just didn't respond to her fondling. She tried kissing it, sucking it for a while, but it took a good half hour for him to react, and when he was hard and waking up, her daughters came home.

"Damn," Donna thought, exhausted from her efforts. She heard her daughters coming up the stairways, and she quickly went into the shower.

They didn't had a chance to do it again that day. The girls wanted all the attention from their dad. They were delighted with their gifts and the family had a wonderful time together. They had a delicious meal prepared by the whole family, and Donna found herself drinking a coffee looking at her exhausted family watching television after it. All looked perfect and she enjoyed the moment.

That's when the phone rang. Donna picked it up and her fear became truth.

"I didn't receive any calls from you, Cutty." Ms. Brendan started right of. "You know what is expected from you..."

"Yes, Ms. Brendan," Donna replied as she walked out of the living room. "But with my daughters here I can't possibly fuck my husband."

"Just ask them to entertain themselves while the parents have a quickie." Ms. Brendan replied. "It's either that, or you won't reach your quota, Cutty."

"I can't do that!" Donna replied not believing Ms. Brendan was serious.

"You can my dear, it is your choice to do it or not," Ms. Brendan said coldly. "And if you don't reach your quota, you will have to pay the price for your disobedience. And that is going to be high, very high." She added.

A silence fell as Donna's mind was once again racing through her options. She knew she couldn't possibly have a quickie now, even if she did as was told, Robert would refuse. She just had to fuck her husband a lot tonight...

"I'll hear from you later." Ms. Brendan broke the silence and hung up.

Donna joined the family again after taking some time to think. "I'll fuck Robert tonight like crazy." She decided.

When they finally went to bed she managed to have sex with her husband five times. And she even managed to call Ms. Brendan after each time, using excuses as fetching a drink, cleaning up, etc. When it became late at night she left the messages on Ms. Brendan's answering machine.

Sunday morning reached and the count was on 7. Donna woke up exhausted as the light shone into their window.

"Tataaa!" Her daughters marched into the room with breakfast trays. "We made breakfast for the family. Hope you'll both enjoy it!"

As they jumped on the bed and woke Robert, Donna had conflicting thoughts. Though she loved her daughters, she was worried as she missed a great opportunity for another 'shag' or two. She had figured she could use is morning wood for at least three more fucks. How would she reach the two figures now? Let alone the figure Ms. Brendan had in mind. For sure it was not 10.

"Oh boy, what a treat," Robert said. "Just what I needed, I feel exhausted, must be the jet leg." And he winked at Donna, who politely smiled back.

She felt bad by cheating him, and also because she did not fully supported her daughter's effort. The figure was looming as a dark burden over her thoughts.

The whole day she was not able to get Robert away from the kids. As the day passed, she tried more and more to seduce him, knowing trouble would come if she didn't do as Ms. Brendan said, even though it repelled her more and more.

But Robert avoided her more the more she tried to seduce him. Her daughters made her situation even worse when they asked Robert what he thought of mom's piercing, eventually even asking if they could have one now too.

A very angry Robert told her, no, demanded of her she would get rid of the piercing by the time he got back from his next two weeks in Asia.

Donna had to promise she would remove it, and thus had an additional problem. Ms. Brendan would never agree for her to remove it, for sure not now she hadn't reached her quota.

At the end of the family day she had achieved piece with Robert again, and that itself was a miracle. But no way she could pull a marathon in bed.

As night fell, he started packing and even send her out of the room, as he got annoyed by her coming on to him. A troubled Donna went into the kitchen and started to wash the dishes as she nervously thought about the possible consequences of her not reaching the amount of fucks Ms. Brendan wanted her to have with Robert.

Robert leaving didn't help her emotional state, as she felt left alone, like a prey for the big bad wolf. She wanted him to stay but couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. She knew he had to go.

The whole evening she expected a phone call of Ms. Brendan, but none came. That made her even more nervous. Her daughters noticed something was going on, but they figured that mom was just distressed because of their father leaving. They tried to cheer her up, but at last went to bed leaving Donna alone in front of the television. That's where the worried Donna fell asleep.

12