CWB 3 - CWFB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed and her head arched back as a shiver ran through her body. "Ummm, that feels so good." I could feel her body tensing from my touch, but surprisingly I saw her pull herself away from her self-pleasure, turning up onto her side towards me, forcing my finger away from her pleasure point. "What's wrong?" I queried, understanding her movement was to take my fingers away from her pleasure.

The tip of her tongue came out between her teeth and lips, a look of utter adoration on her face. I'd never seen this before from her, but knew instantly what it was, Stacy was giving herself to me: totally, unabashedly, and unreserved. I understood just from her look that she would do anything to me or let me do anything to her that I wanted. "Do you want me to suck you, or do you want to fuck me?"

I looked down at her and smiled. "I take it you've decided that our no-fucking clause to this Cousins With Benefits is a thing of the past?"

"I never should have told you that."

"It did make things kinda hot though."

"Ricky, I need you," she responded, "I don't want to talk."

"Yeah?" I smiled down at her, her hand once again finding my erection. "And what does my lover girl need?"

"I need your cock in me. In my mouth, in my pussy, it doesn't matter. I just want you in me."

"Is that so?" I questioned, leaning in and sucking her closer nipple through the cloth of the negligee. "And if I want my tongue in you first? I've missed tasting your nectar."

I didn't wait for an answer, trailing my lips down her belly, feeling her body writhing to the touch of my mouth. I spread her legs, moving myself between them and kissed her abdomen, moving across her silky panty until my tongue could penetrate the split. As hot and wet as she'd been when my finger had touched her earlier, I could tell she was even wetter now, her panty, what little there was of it, soaked with her juices. Reaching two handed to the waist I hooked and pulled her panty down, slipping it off and revealing her pussy.

I took my time pleasuring her, feeling her responding to the touch of my tongue and fingers. Tiny shudders ran through her almost constantly; when I barely touched her clit with my tongue, her pelvis lifted to force herself against me. Sliding my tongue down between her lips I savored her nectar, turning my mouth to the side I sucked on her labia, my finger having moved to twirl softly around her clit. I teased and tantalized, feeling her body slowly constricting, her mind focused more and more on that bud of pleasure, until I knew the next change of any kind was going to send her over the top. I moved my mouth to her clit, surrounding it with my lips and sucked. My fingers found her vagina, slipping into pleasure from the inside, my tongue and lips concentrating on her clit. I pulled back until my suction was totally on her clit, and then moved back to include her labia, my tongue pressed against it, driving her into ecstasy.

A strangled cry escaped her lips, her back arching against me, her entire body quivering. "Aghh! Oh God Ricky! Oh God Ricky... Oh... So good, So good..."

I played her body, played her clit, until her hand reached to my head, which I knew was an indication to stop, which I did. I pulled away momentarily, reaching to the bedside stand and opened the drawer to find a condom. Stacy's glazed eyes were on me, watching as I opened and slid the raincoat over my cock. Moving back between her legs and onto the bed this time, she spread her legs and welcomed me home.

As worked up as I was, my cock had been hard seemingly for hours now, I was sure I would cum almost instantly, but it didn't happen. The desensitization of the rubber was enough; even though Stacy was phenomenally wet from her own juices and my mouth, which allowed me to slip into her to the hilt on the first thrust despite being rubber covered, I didn't cum immediately. "Oh... I've dreamed of this all summer," she whispered, her head shaking back and forth as if in disbelief.

"Me too," I acknowledged, pulling back and beginning a plain old fucking motion. I pulled back, almost all the way, and then eased back in. Slowly at first, letting her get used to the feel of my cock inside her, and then when her legs wrapped around mine, helping pull me into her, I began to speed up. "Hmmmm," she groaned, an "Oh my God... Oh... So good! So Good!" escaping her mouth again, followed by a panting "Faster" as I continued. I expected that it was me that would cum first, but I sensed that she was almost there again, and as I tried to speed up, to pound into her, her back arched again, her pelvis thrust up against my incoming thrusts and with an "Argh! OH FUCK!" she came again. The sweat was beading up on my forehead and chest, my cock missing the direct skin on skin frictionless stimulation of bareback, until I too grunted, and buried myself deep inside my cousin. I involuntarily pulled back and thrust again, three times, my cock throbbing hard at the end of each thrust before I was able to regain control of myself and stop with my cock buried to the hilt inside Stacy.

I don't know how many times we did it that night before we fell asleep. I did her missionary again, and another time she sat up and rode me cowgirl. Spent I'd almost fallen asleep when I woke to her (finally) sucking my cock again, and once I was hard, we did it again. I vaguely remember morning light coming through the curtains when we fell asleep, vaguely remember spooning, and then woke in that position, one arm under her head, her bottom against my pelvis, my cock not yet hard again, and my arm wrapped around her body, held between her breasts by her own. We couldn't have gotten any closer, and I didn't want to move.

I wasn't even aware if she was awake when I woke, trying not to wake her, when she whispered, "How did you sleep?"

"Hello there my lover. I've missed waking up with you in my arms."

"Me too." She didn't say anything for a moment. "Do you know what? You didn't put me to sleep properly and I slept wonderfully."

"You should have... how many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't know, but that's the first time anyone has ever fucked me to sleep before..."

"Umm. That was really nice. Can I do it again tonight?"

"I hope so."

Rolling over so she was facing me, we began talking; starting with sharing again everything that had transpired since I took her home at the beginning of summer. Most of it we had shared before, but we shared it all one more time. Our hands caressed each other's bodies and when she got me hard again, she slid down and began sucking on me. When I reached for her own body, she pushed me away with a, "just let me." So I did.

"That's what I wanted to do in the car last night," she said afterward.

"I don't think I could have taken that while I was driving," I answered, truthfully acknowledging how much I lost control.

"But it would have been fun. That damn cop."

"What, that he kept us alive?"

She giggled. "Well, I guess there was that."

~

"CWFB," I said a week later when we'd just finished another session on the couch. It had started with sitting down to watch a show, but within minutes she was cuddled to me, I was fondling her, and we ended up fucking on the couch.

We'd pretty much fallen into fucking all the time, anywhere in the house, the need for condoms mutually agreed as not needed. She told me she'd been on the pill since high school, and except for the summer tryst with Carrie hadn't been with anyone else since she'd left school in the spring to move in with me. I confirmed that, although I'd been with Victoria, we'd used condoms each time.

I'd been "at work" one morning, she'd come out and gone to the kitchen wearing just her long tee shirt and sat to eat breakfast across the table from me. Her tee had ridden up, her pussy was visible from where I was, and when I finished the conference call I said, "Good morning my lover."

She smiled and impishly stuck out her tongue at me and took another mouthful of cereal. "Hey! What's that for?" I teased back. "I've got a perfectly good cock for you to suck on and you'd rather have cereal?"

The look on her face, I swear I could read her mind. The "imp" showed up in her eyes, and without saying a thing she stood and walked over toward me. I reached up and pulled the flag off the monitor to indicate I was no longer on video, and she came around the table, pushing on my chair to turn it so I would face her, and reached to my waist. All I was wearing was my typical gym shorts, which she easily pulled aside to reveal my rapidly swelling cock. Without saying a word, she knelt in front, spread my legs, and leaned in to suck me. When I reached for her body, her arms fended me off, not allowing me to touch her at all.

"Oh my god, Stace," I said as she was wiping her mouth, "What the hell was that?" collapsing backward into my chair.

"My breakfast treat," she answered, standing and walking back to the kitchen table where she picked up her bowl and slurped the remaining milk and cereal.

"You didn't let me touch you."

"Nope. But that means you owe me. Anytime, anyplace that I want," she said with an impish grin and a smile.

...

"CWFB?" she asked, slightly puzzled at my statement, lying against me on the couch. "Cousins with Fuck Benefits?"

"Close," I said, laughing and cuddling her closer - if that was possible. "I was thinking more of 'Cousins with Full Benefits', but I guess "Fuck" works too."

...

I guess we were about like newlyweds, having just discovered sex and how great it was with each other. My nightly masturbation of her became, most nights, a go-to-sleep fucking. Not always; sometimes, if we'd had sex earlier, she'd take my hand and pull it to her pussy when I cuddled against her and I knew what that meant. She found she really liked me to take her from behind, maintaining the cuddle after we'd both cum. She really liked the feeling of my cock inside her, constantly asking me not to pull out and keeping me there until I shrunk enough to fall out. After she'd fall asleep I'd get up and wash off but then, whether she knew it or not, when I crawled back into bed and snuggled from behind, she'd pull my arm between her breasts like a comforting blanket and I'd fall asleep that way with her in my arms. I didn't often wake that way, perhaps once a week, but I never remembered rolling over or pulling away, just remembered the warmth and comfort of holding her close.

Fucking her to sleep became a mostly regular thing, all except those nights where she had me finger her off. She admitted she'd never actually 'slept' with a lover before, that although she'd had sex, it had always been somewhere other than bed, at least other than her sleeping bed, and most of the time he or she had gotten up and gone home afterward. Desiring a climax before sleeping, she'd always been masturbating to do so, and discovering that I could fuck her to sleep was a new and very pleasant experience for both of us. I told her about how I'd unconsciously assumed that Victoria had wanted such treatment, but that she'd rejected me, telling me to leave her alone.

"She didn't know what was good for her," she'd responded.

Stacy didn't mind fucking while she was on her period, but couldn't go to sleep without a tampon, so on those days we fucked early, often in the shower, and I'd finger her off before she dozed off.

There were a couple of times that I went to bed early without Stace and I woke up to her taking care of herself. She always appreciated when I woke and took over; a couple of times where she'd just start loving on me and I awoke in a delicious manner. A couple of other times I woke to Stacy tossing and turning; she admitted she'd not wanted to disturb me, but she'd grown so used to me taking care of her, it just wasn't quite the same anymore. There was no doubt, we both fell asleep better when we were in each other's arms.

Despite that our sex was phenomenal together, she sometimes would tell me that she was going to read an erotic story or check out some porn and take care of herself. The first time it happened, I totally didn't understand. I thought that it meant that I hadn't pleased her, but she assured me that wasn't the case at all. As phenomenal as our sexual relationship was, she said she liked to occasionally let her imagination roam and sometimes she just needed to masturbate rather than fuck. She said it was just like me checking out beautiful women on porn, it was the fantasy as much as anything. The thing of it was, if I allowed her to 'do her thing', she always came back hornier than she had been before. I always tried to ascertain whether she wanted to "go solo" or watch and read with me, as both of us shared erotic stories with each other when we found a good one. Many times, she'd snuggled into my lap as we read or watched, and it always digressed into fucking or fingering when that happened. I wasn't 'spying', but over time noticed that when she was going solo, just like that night that I'd seen her from my room, she seemed to drift to woman-on-woman oral sex.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked one evening when I'd taken a shower alone, getting ready for bed and knowing she was going to stay up later.

"Looking at getting you some stuff," she answered, intriguing me in the answer as I hadn't asked for anything recently.

"Oh?" I said as I stepped over to the computer, only to hear her giggle and finding her looking at a page of sexy lingerie. I laughed when I saw it, "I thought you were looking at stuff for me?"

"I may wear it, but I wear it for you, not for me." I had to admit that I'd really appreciated her additional "wardrobe" when she'd returned; nighties and babydolls that she would put on after she'd gotten a shower or ready for bed, or when we were going to be watching TV, or if she was going to take care of herself.

"Want to see what I'm thinking about for a new bathing suit?" she asked, paging back on the browser, a Wicked Weasel website page popping up.

"Oh my," I said, the page showing a sheer-when-wet bikini, "Would you wear something like that?"

"I don't think I could around here, but if you wanted to take me to some naughty Caribbean resort, I would."

"Ooh, I'd like that," I whispered in her ear, bending down to her, my hand slipping under her arm to fondle her breast.

"I knew you would," she answered, clicking the mouse and changing pages again. She clicked through several before she found a page of "virtually nothing there" lingerie. "So do you like this one best... or this one?" she asked, flipping to yet another page. The one had a red braless bustier and coverup, the model covering her bare breasts with her hands, the other a sheer gossamer cover over something not quite so revealing. As she clicked through the model pics, it showed the "underneath" without the cover, the cover without the "underneath" and the combination. "I think I like this one, as it gives the chance for options."

"I like them both, but I like you with nothing on anyway," I said, my hands moving to her shoulders. "Why do you need something more?"

"Because I like to keep you liking me with nothing on," she said with a giggle.

"How about you get both then?" I said, "you've already got my credit card number."

"No, I can't afford both."

"You won't. I'm buying."

"Really?"

"Of course. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

"If you bought those, I could get the bikini too..."

"Oh! You know I'd like that," I said, both hands slipping onto her breasts as I snuggled to her shoulders.

Her "ummm" of pleasure didn't answer me, her hand sliding the mouse to the X and closing the browser. "Are you going to take me to bed?" I reached down, grabbing her elbows and lifted, forcing her up and out of the chair. My arm went under her bottom, lifting and she fell backward into my arms as I picked her up, her arm going around my neck.

"Just try and stop me," I said.

~

"Where are we going?" Stacy asked as I slowed to make the turn-off onto the dirt road.

"I don't really know," I answered, "I've never been on this exact road before." It was really just two tracks, wide enough for a car, although from the overgrown brush, not many cars had been up it in quite a while.

It was already into October, several weeks after I'd gone home to bring Stacy back, and although we had everything we needed to live inside, both of us missed outdoor activities. I'd always enjoyed weekends at the lake, waterskiing with my good friend and his wife who were always looking for a third to be the spotter, but having missed this summer being outdoors - I hadn't done that in over 15 months.

I had always liked camping too, but once they closed the campgrounds and mandated social distancing, that too had seemed to go away. But that didn't mean we couldn't go away from developed areas and just camp in the wild, and when I suggested we do it, Stacy had been quite enthusiastic.

The road, what there was of it, twisted and turned up a ravine, gradually getting steeper and narrower until I had to stop and shift into four-wheel drive, slowly climbing up the ever steepening ravine. I had to pick my way back and forth across as it twisted and turned, finally arriving at a location where the ravine originated in a large meadow, pulling out onto the grassy and pine surrounded flat.

I pulled off the track, shut off the engine, and shifted into gear to lock everything in place.

Stepping out, for the first time in months we heard absolutely no noise that was man-made. No air conditioner, no horns, no microwave ovens, no TV's from a neighbor - nothing. I heard an exhale from Stacy and looking back, found she'd closed her eyes and just breathed out. "It's so quiet, this is heavenly."

"Yeah," I agreed. "You forget how much noise there is around you in a city until you get away.

It didn't take long to get "camp" set up, seeing that we were actually just putting our sleeping bags into the bed of the truck. Although late in the year, an Indian Summer had brought moderately warm weather, and I got quite warm working the pump to blow up the air mattress that I used to smooth out the truck bed. In the sun, I just took my shirt off and flipped it over the side of the truck and finished pumping up the mattress. When I got done, I moved it slightly to arrange it, and turned around to see what Stacy was doing.

I had to laugh. Stacy had gotten the camp stove out and set it up on the edge of the card table we had brought, but what got me laughing was that she was now topless too. She just grinned at me and said, "What - you think it's fair that you can take a shirt off and get cooler and I can't?"

I reached out a hand to her and leaned back against the tailgate of the pickup. "I didn't say that. I was just wondering if you'd have done that if there were others around."

"Well there aren't but, if there were, I guess they'd get to enjoy the view too," she said as I pulled her to me, my hand sliding up onto the side of her breast, a thumb caressing a nipple.

"Do you suppose they'd enjoy seeing you almost naked as much as I do?" She wasn't really close to naked. Her long legs were bare, ending in her form fitting short shorts on the upper end and her sports shoes and short socks on the other.

"I don't know, do you like seeing me naked?" she teased.

"Uhmm, you know I do," I answered. I pulled her to me to kiss her, but her hands which had been around me, moved off of me and between us. It took her just a second to release the button and zipper on her shorts, and seconds later she pushed them down where they fell to her feet, and she really was naked. "What are you doing?" I asked, knowing full well what that was, as well as being able to see.

"Just getting naked so you can see me the way you like," she smirked, her hands now coming back to my body and beginning to work on my belt.