CWB 3 - CWFB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take but just a second and I knew the answer. "Neither. You stay here and take my truck."

"Are you sure?" she said, a few seconds later, absorbing what I'd said.

"Sure - it's a no-brainer. It'll cost you a small fortune for a hotel room, even if you went up early Monday and came back late Friday. You can drive up and back 5 times for the price of one hotel room for one night. If you're on the train, you'll be with who knows how many people who might not be as careful as we are, and we just don't need that. I'm not going anywhere, so you take my truck and sleep with me at night."

~

"Who all will be there?" I asked Mom on the phone, thinking about her invitation for us to visit for Thanksgiving, and especially to have dinner.

"We're thinking you two, Stacy's parents Nora and Bob, so just the 6 of us." It was mid-day, Stacy at the college, so no way I could confirm everything until she got back, and told her that, and then began to think about the logistics.

~

"So, what do you say that we don't stay with either of our parents?" I said, Friday night when Stacy finally arrived, and I told her about the plan for Thanksgiving. "We'll go up Wednesday after I get done with work, we'll get a hotel room. With you at the lab this week, we don't know if you've been exposed or not. Supposedly we're to quarantine for 14 days, and it'll only be 12 days by then, so we've got a good excuse. If you and I have been living together, if you were exposed, then I was too. We'll go and join them for Thanksgiving dinner, and we'll just have to have a table to ourselves. I'll have Mom put up the card table in the living room, and we'll keep our masks on whenever we're together in the room. It's not perfect, but at least we don't have to admit we're living with each other or take a chance on them getting sick."

~

We'd been on the road for several hours, and even though Stacy wanted to play while we drove, initially I'd needed to concentrate more as the traffic was practically as heavy as it was on a typical Friday. It didn't keep her from resting her left hand between my legs, her fingers dipped between and wrapped deeply underneath, practically pulling my leg against her. The side of her hand rested against my cock, of which she knew exactly where it was as she would occasionally rub the side of her hand against me.

There was no way we were an hour early on this commute. When Stacy's phone rang, I understood almost immediately that it was Carrie.

I didn't know all their history, couldn't talk in half sentences like they could, so pretty much just tuned them out. I recognized when Stacy said we were staying at the Residence Inn, which was just a few miles from Stacy's parents' house, but most of the time her "yeah's" and "uh-huh's," and laughs meant nothing to me. It was easily an hour of talking before they hung up.

"Carrie?" I asked, opening the conversation. "How's she doing?"

"Going crazy. I thought her parents were in their sixties, but they're actually 78 and 75 and not in very good health. She's been quarantining with them since the beginning and is absolutely going stir crazy."

"Oh my God, I don't think I could handle that."

"She wants to know if we can see her while we're here."

"Oh. At her parents?"

"Maybe at our hotel? I told her we were having Thanksgiving dinner at your parents but that we were staying at the Residence Inn. Maybe have her over for dinner? We could order Pizza or something?"

"Are you sure?" I said, "What with social distancing and all?"

"I talked with her last week, when I was driving back and forth to school. She literally hasn't been away from her parents since March, except when I was there. She was more interested in knowing we've been keeping safe."

"So, I guess that's you then. You're the only one that has been away from the house or with anyone."

"Well, except for you with Miss Big Tits."

I guffawed. I never quite knew what that word meant before, but on this laugh I suddenly knew exactly what guffaw meant. "You mean Victoria? And weren't you with Carrie about that same time?"

"Yeah."

"That was, what... almost three months ago? I don't think the incubation period is 12 weeks, just 12 days."

"Do you want to meet her?"

"Carrie? Probably. I mean if she's going to have pizza with us, I'll probably meet her, won't I?" I glanced sideways at her, understanding there was something more to her questions, something she hadn't yet said. "What?"

Her hand was once again between my legs, gripping my leg and holding me close. "What aren't you saying?"

"I think you'll like her."

"I'm sure I will. If you like her, I'll probably like her."

"Ricky?"

"Yeah?"

"Does it bother you that I had sex with her?" Kind of a strange question, but what did she really mean? She'd asked about Carrie, but wasn't she really asking about us? Did I have any "claim" to fidelity from Stacy? At the time they got together, we weren't even fucking. Obviously, that had changed now, but did that now give me a claim on Stacy or give Stacy a claim on me? I felt my cock expanding in my pants, apparently Stacy did too as her wrist rubbed against me a bit.

"No. I mean, we weren't together, and we never have had any kind of "exclusivity", except that we both agree as long as we weren't with anyone else we didn't need condoms."

"She asked if I'd like to spend the night with her."

"Ah..." I said, the light to my lack of knowledge going off. "And do you want to?"

She was silent for a moment. "I, uh... suggested that if she came over and we had pizza, that if we, ummm, if we all hit it off, perhaps she'd like to spend the night with us."

"Oh." My cock, which had been swelling in my pants, had approached erection. It was angled down my pant leg, and Stacy moved her hand, wrapping over it in my pants. The immediate visualization of what she was suggesting being her and Carrie together. I had a brief image of me watching the two of them, and suddenly realized that perhaps this twosome was really three. "Are you suggesting, all three of us - have sex?"

"If you wanted. I wouldn't mind sharing you with her."

"Would she?"

"She's really horny. She hasn't had any sex since I was there."

"That's assuming she would like me."

"She does." I glanced at Stacy and then back at the road. She was once again looking my way; her eyes came up to meet me. "She's seen pics of you that I've shared and thinks you're pretty hot."

"She is kinda cute. You think I'll like her?"

"You'll like her tits," Stacy giggled as if this was a secret she was divulging.

"How do you know I'll like her tits?" I said, putting my arm around her shoulder and pulling her a little closer.

"Everybody likes her tits."

"And what's wrong with the ones that I've already got?" I said, slipping my hand onto her chest and cupping her breast.

"They're not as nice as hers."

"Says who?"

"You don't think so?"

"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen them yet, but as far as I'm concerned, yours are perfect."

Stacy didn't respond but turned slightly away so she was leaning against me, my hand over her shoulder now able to fondle both of her tits without effort. Slipping into the vee of her shirt I found her nipple, eliciting shivers in her body as I played with them.

~

I lied to Mom and Dad as we entered their home, telling them that we'd just arrived in town, but they didn't know any different. We had masks on, and except for accepting drinks and getting food, we managed to 'social distance'. Uncle Bob and Aunt Nora didn't show up until half an hour later, and it wasn't until they went to go home later that evening that Stacy and I told them we'd booked a hotel room. The explanation was that since we were living together anyway, we were quarantining together, we didn't think it wise to subject them to being around us too much. We kept our masks on except when eating, and we had two separate tables. Stacy and I were in the living room at a card table. Nora and Bob were at one end of the large dining room table, my parents at the other end. Not perfect, but we didn't any of us think it likely that we were infected.

It wasn't until we were getting ready to leave that Dad stepped outside with me. Stacy was talking with Mom, and Dad said, "Hey Rick, come on out here, I want to show you something." I followed him into the garage, where he stopped as soon as the door shut, turned to me and just looked at me. Somehow, I knew. Dad always knew, all through my life if I was hiding something, he knew.

"You're sleeping with your cousin."

Despite that I knew he that he "knew," my mouth fell open at the accusation. "Dad, what are you..."

"Don't give me that, I've seen how you look at her." I gulped and nodded, a cold sweat breaking out on my forehead. "Ok, so you're being careful? We don't want any three-legged babies."

"Dad, that's not going to happen anyway, but yeah, we're being careful."

"She's on the pill?"

I nodded again. "Does Mom know?"

"I haven't said anything, she hasn't either, so I don't think so." I just nodded again, swallowing the lump in my throat. "Ok, good talk," he said. Reaching over he slapped me on the shoulder and walked back up the steps to the house. "What are your plans for the rest of the weekend? Will we see you again?" he said to the room as we stepped back into the kitchen.

"We're going to have dinner with my good friend Carrie tomorrow night," Stacy answered, "and my parents asked us to come over too, so we'll eat dinner with them Saturday, but other than that we've got no particular plans, do we?" she said, looking at me. I confirmed that we didn't have any plans, and immediately we found ourselves invited to a Sunday brunch before we headed for home.

"I sure like Aunt Danni," Stacy said as I pulled the truck out of the driveway. We both waved at Mom and Dad as we did. "What did your dad have to show you?"

I glanced over at her but didn't say anything. "What did he show you?" she asked again when I didn't immediately answer.

"He didn't show me anything, he wanted to tell me something." I paused for a second and said, "He knows." I glanced once more to her before turning back to the street.

"He..." she didn't complete the sentence, her lower lip going between her teeth as she realized what I was saying. "About us?" I nodded. "What did he say?"

I shook my head back and forth in disbelief. "He wasn't upset, just asked if we were being careful, that we didn't want any two headed babies."

"Oh my god."

"Yeah."

"How..."

"I don't know. Last time, when I picked you up, he had a suspicion. This time he just asked."

"What did he ask?"

"He said, 'you're sleeping with your cousin?' and then asked if we were being careful."

"Oh My God."

I told her that Dad didn't think Mom knew, just that he wanted us to be careful.