CWB 3 - CWFB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

"And this?" I said, looking down at her hands and my belt that she had managed to get undone.

"Getting you naked so I can see you the way that I like, too." It took only seconds and she had my pants undone and was pushing them down. My cock, already hardening, hung up on my pants but her hand fished it out and my pants fell to my feet. She easily slipped her shorts over her shoes, but mine hung up and when I tried to sit on the tailgate to pull them over my shoes, I found the metal extremely hot on my bare bottom.

"Son of a Bitch!" I said, immediately hopping back onto my feet, eliciting a peal of laughter from Stacy at my discomfort.

"Wimp!" she laughed, but I ignored her jab. Turning around I hopped up onto my knees which survived the hot metal a bit better and pulled out the bag of bedding, opening it and removing a large blanket. Setting it onto the tailgate I again turned and sat back down, not so easily slipping my shorts over my sneakers, and we were now both totally naked except for our shoes.

"Wimp, am I?" I said, pulling her to me, my semi-erect penis poking into her belly. She reached down and pushed it aside before pulling me close.

"Oh! God I love your smell," she said, her face against my bare chest. She held me closer for just a second and the pushed away. "Let's go for a walk," she said, reaching for my hand.

I at first thought she was joking, as I took her hand, but immediately realize she wasn't. "Naked?" I asked, glancing around at the path that we'd come in on, realizing that there wasn't any signs that anyone else had been along this way recently, and besides - if there were anyone coming - we'd almost surely hear their vehicles before they were close anyway. Although I wasn't embarrassed at the suggestion, I was a bit shocked.

"Why not?" she giggled. "There's nobody around, and I love being naked outdoors. Bring the blanket," she said, holding my hand as she started to step away.

I grabbed the still folded blanket and acceded to the pull of her hand. "And when have you ever been naked outdoors?"

"Since I was a kid. When we were small, we had those little kid wading pools in the backyard and mom always said it was stupid to put on swimsuits just to get them wet, so we always went naked. And then later we got one of those above ground round pools where we could actually swim. Dad put it up every summer. I always went naked, up until I started getting boobs and then mom said I should probably start wearing at least a bikini during the day."

"During the day?" I questioned her modifier. She giggled.

"Well, at least at home. On hot evenings mom and I used to go skinny dipping all the time." Although the emphasis on her response was "night" I didn't miss her opening clarifier either.

"At home?" She laughed outright in response.

"Did you ever hear about the quarry on Fletchers farm?"

"Yeah, heard it was there, but I've never been there."

"Carrie and Josette and I used to go skinny dipping there all the time."

"Josette?" I asked, not knowing the name. "Is that the other girl you graduated with, the one in the picture on my parent's refrigerator? Her nod confirmed my question. "I thought Fletcher was pretty strict about keeping people away."

"He was, but Josette's mom and Mrs. Fletcher were good friends. One time when Josette was over there with her mom, she said she wanted her mom to take her over to join Carrie and me, as we were going to swim and lay out at my house. Josette's mom didn't want to take her, and Mrs. Fletcher just said "why don't you have them come over here? You girls can go down to the quarry and go swimming there if you want. Josette said she didn't have her swimsuit along, and Mrs. Fletcher just said "Sweetheart - it's totally private back there, you don't need to wear anything if you don't want. She called us and asked if we wanted to go skinny dipping in the quarry. Later, when we were leaving, we all thanked her for letting us go swimming and said we'd heard that they were real sticklers for keeping people away. She said the quarry was like a swimming pool in their back yard, and that those people they chased away were people who tried to sneak in. She said we were welcome to come swimming anytime - all we had to do was ask and come in the front gate. For three of four years there, during the summer as soon as the water warmed enough, we'd go swimming and lay out naked maybe a couple of times a week."

"And where was Mr. Fletcher while you three girls were skinny dipping?"

"I don't know, probably perving on us from somewhere. He never said anything but I'm pretty sure he must have at least tried to see us."

"Why's that?"

"Carrie's boobs. Guys always wanted to see Carrie's boobs, and Mr. Fletcher was no different."

"What do you mean? He made a pass at Carrie?"

"Oh no, he was an old fart. He never did anything wrong, but you can just tell. Any guy that's around Carrie, their eyes drop to her chest, or when you speak to them their eyes rise from it. Like I said, she's the girl with the famous boobs."

The whole time we had been chatting we were walking naked across the open meadow toward the tree line on the far side. "You don't think he'd want to see your boobs too?"

"Not compared to hers."

"I don't know about that," I said, pulling back on her hand and swinging her into my arms. I reached up with my free hand and squeezed her tit. "I think they're pretty special."

"You're spoiled," she answered, just before I kissed her. "You don't think you'd want to see Carrie's boobs?"

"I didn't say that, I don't know Carrie, and I've only ever seen that graduation pic of her so how would I know?" Pulling away from the brief kiss she headed once more toward the trees with me in tow.

The grasses mostly disappeared in the pine needles under the tree and moving just a few pinecones allowed us to spread the blanket out onto a surprisingly soft bed of needles. "We're overdue," Stacy said when she sat and pulled me down to her.

"Overdue for what?"

"You haven't made love to me in over four hours." We took care of that soon enough.

~

I don't know what woke me, it must have been 3 am. I realized that Stacy was awake and crying. She was facing away from me, one of those times where I'd apparently pulled away from her, so I wasn't touching her. I felt the silent sobs from her and then a sniff, and not knowing what was the matter, I rolled over and said "Stace? Are you OK?"

Her head nodded up and down and when I slid closer, putting my arm over her, she pulled my arm to her chest without turning. I pulled myself closer, meshing her body against mine, or mine against hers, and whispered, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Yeah, right. A sure sign that there is something wrong, and it probably has to do with you, is when your lady says "Oh, nothing," when you ask, 'What's the matter?'

"You can tell me, sweetheart," I whispered, which got a complete change in Stacy's response. From lying there with her back to me, she suddenly rolled over, pushing me onto my back, and moved her naked body on top of mine. Her kiss was warm and wet to begin with, wet from her crying, but her hand wiped her eyes, and her kiss attacked my face. She sucked my tongue from my mouth, her breasts pressing against my chest, her pelvis wiggling against mine. As my cock responded to her advances, she moved to position me against her, rubbing up and down, masturbating against my rising erection. I'm not sure what had caused this erotic reaction, but it was obvious that my lady needed a fuck - and she was in charge. When she raised her pelvis above me, trying to get me to slide into place, I understood exactly what was needed and reached down to lift my cock so she could slide onto me. She came long before I did, a bit unusual and a sure sign she was all pent up, and then she continued to ride me, whispering to "cum in me," just before I did. Afterward she collapsed against my chest, her head nestled against my neck, both of our breathing slowing down.

"I love you, Ricky," she whispered and totally relaxed. Eventually she rolled off and I cuddled to her backside, with Stacy pulling my arm between her breasts as always.

She didn't mention it the next morning, once again my bubbly lover and roommate, and since she didn't mention it, I didn't ask again - her being upset and crying in the middle of the night seemingly forgotten.

~

It was just a few minutes before midnight, when the phone rang. Stacy's 'stay up until 2 and sleep until 10' had gradually changed over time. At first, when she'd moved into bed with me, when she came to bed late sometimes she would masturbate so as not to disturb me, but other times she'd gently snuggle and see if I woke enough to love on her. But even before she left for the summer, and we had begun having sex regularly, she began coming to bed earlier most of the time. And then, when she came back in the fall and ended up with an early class every day, her schedule had meshed with mine so we almost always went to bed together, made love at least once to put her to sleep, but often we'd cuddle and make love a couple of times with the final time being her "fuck me to sleep."

Neither of us were fully asleep, although Stacy was almost out. It was her phone that rang, and it instantly woke her. "Hello?" she said, and then giggled at whoever was on the other end. "Hello Carrie..." thereby letting me know who it was that had called. Knowing who it was, and the tone of Stacy's answers let me know it wasn't an emergency and the adrenaline surge that had gone through me when it rang gradually began to wear off. I couldn't tell what exactly they were talking about, just hearing half of the conversation.

"Yes...", a giggle, "uh-huh..., of course...,very good," and another giggle... "nothing... yes, nothing, as in naked... "Don't you wish... uh-huh, he's right here... yes, much better than you..." The conversation of close friends went on for a while, and although the first part had obviously been flirtatious and possibly sexual in nature, I'd begun to drift off to sleep once again, not understanding most of what was being said. "No! I hadn't heard" caught my attention. "Oh my god... she must feel terrible..." clued me into something bad that had happened, but I couldn't tell what and, as I couldn't follow, began to doze off yet again. When Stacy said that Carrie had actually woken us, it's just that we weren't sound asleep yet, Carrie said goodbye and they hung up.

"Why did she call?"

"She thought I was probably still awake we never went to bed this early during the summer. Or at least we didn't go to sleep this early..."

"She asked if you were naked?"

"And you too."

"What else?" Stacy giggled at the question. "What?"

"She wanted to know if you were a better lover than she was."

"I thought so," I said, reaching over and resting my hand on her arm. "You told her I was terrible of course."

"She knows better than that."

I remembered her "no" and knew there was something else.

"Who was it who must have felt terrible?"

"Oh. Did you ever know Sarah Richardson?" I shook my head no and realized that without the light from the phone she couldn't see my head and added a verbal no. "That was the girl that Carrie's boyfriend went to Florida and hooked up with. They both came down with the virus, and then her Mom and Dad both got it just after she came back. Her mom got well in just a couple of weeks, but her dad has been really sick ever since, and he died this afternoon."

"Oh my," I said, the thought of my own parents and their health running through my head, and then Stacy's parents and the same thing, and how thankful I was that none of us had become infected. I shook my head, mentally again thanking my company and their insistence that we start isolating in our US offices after several deaths in Europe, even before anyone had gotten sick here.

"It's so sad."

"Yeah." I was whispering, but just as she was so close there was no need to speak louder. "Is Carrie still upset with Sarah for stealing her boyfriend?"

"Hmm. No, I don't think she was ever upset with Sarah so much as with her boyfriend. But that's past history, she's over him." We lay there silently for a bit until Stacy stifled a giggle.

"What?" I asked.

"I shouldn't tell you."

"But you're going to, aren't you?"

"Why should I?"

"I think we're beyond keeping secrets, aren't we?" I said it, and immediately the thoughts of waking to her crying came to mind. It had been several days, and she'd said nothing more about it.

"She's horny."

"Carrie?"

"Uh-huh." She giggled outright this time. "She asked if she could borrow my boyfriend for a couple of nights or if not, if I could come visit. She wanted to know if we'd done it tonight."

"You told her I'm your boyfriend or your cousin?"

"Both. She knows."

"Hmmm." We lay there quietly, and although I couldn't hear anything different, Stacy's breathing slow and steady, but I knew she was still awake.

"Would you fuck Carrie if you had the chance?"

"I don't know Carrie."

"I'd let you fuck her. You could do her titties, just like you did Victoria." She rolled onto her side toward me, her hand finding and gripping my cock which immediately began hardening in her hand, even though this was one of those nights where we'd already done it twice, the last time perhaps an hour before.

"I can tittie fuck you too."

"But hers are bigger, she can wrap them better."

"I don't need bigger or better, I've got perfect tits right beside me," I said reaching over and fondling Stacy, eliciting a coo of pleasure. My cock had stiffened to her caress, which was now slowly stroking up and down, just pleasuring - not trying to get me off. Seconds later she pulled away from my caress, bending down and taking me into her mouth. If there had been any doubt that we were going to do it again, that thought was long gone.

I just lay there letting Stacy love on me with her mouth. Her tongue slithered around the head, taking me in as she sucked. She'd take me as deep as she could, always stopping just before she gagged. I'd told her early on that she didn't need to "deep throat" me, it was more about sucking and licking on the head, so she never gagged herself. Rolling away from me she repositioned, straddling my legs and put my cock between her breasts. Pushing her tits together with her hands I could tell she was straining to hold herself up, so wasn't surprised when she said, "You need to hold them together for me." Reaching down I put one hand on either side of her boobs, pushing them together around my cock.

"Oh... such a nice cock!" I heard her say, just as she dropped back a little further and took me into her mouth again. Just momentarily and she resumed rubbing up and down, getting me closer each time. "God, I'm so wet... You're going to have to eat me when I'm done."

"Glady... tasting your sweet nectar... my tongue on your clit..." I moaned in pleasure to her caresses when she suddenly rose up, pulling away.

"Too dry, we need some lube," she said, slipping over to the nightstand and opening the drawer. I knew she had a tube of berry flavored personal lube there, we'd used it when playing with her dildo multiple times, but we'd never needed it for other skin-on-skin play, until now. She started to crawl back over the top of me, but I stopped her, pushing her onto her back and instead crawling on top of her, straddling her body.

"Let me," I said taking the lube from her. Now on her back, I ran a bead of lotion between her breasts, and then leaned forward and positioned my cock between them. She reached up and pushed them together, even in the near darkness of the room I could see her thumbs extend onto her nipples.

Sliding up and down slowly between her now lubricated breasts was almost as wet and slippery as being in her pussy. That her tongue came out and her head tilted to try and lick me at the top stroke didn't make me slow for her, but her asking did. "I want to suck him," she said, and I stopped, letting her take just the head into her mouth once more. I waited just momentarily then did it again after another couple of strokes, stopping to let her eagerly take me again in her mouth. Each time she did I could tell I was getting closer to coming and told her so. "Good!" Stacy said, her whole-body quivering as she did, "Cum in my mouth! I want you to cum in my mouth!"

I pulled back once more, if anything her hands pressed her breasts tighter around my cock. The friction was perfect, and I continued this time, fucking her titties, feeling the cum boiling into my cock. "In my mouth, cum in my mouth," she said yet again, and I could tell I was there.

"Oh... this is it," I said, shoving my cock to her chin and stopped, her lips surrounding, sucking, her tongue twirling around and around; the combination was all it took and with a groan my cock began throbbing.

Stacy sucked and swallowed, taking my cum, swallowing again, without taking her mouth off me. I was shivering with the intensity of it, eventually having to say "Enough! Stacy, too much!" almost doubling over from the touch of her mouth and tongue. I don't think I'd ever been so sensitive after I'd cum as I was that particular instant. She pulled back and my body contracted again in a shiver.

"That was really nice, I liked that," and without hesitation added, "I need your tongue... now."

"Huh?" I said, barely coherent myself at that moment.

"Eat me!" she directed, obviously not taking 'later' as a possibility. "Make me cum with your tongue!"

~

"Good morning, gorgeous," I said when I came back into the bedroom after brushing my teeth and going to the toilet, seeing that despite having gotten up quietly, Stacy was now awake. I sat on the side of the bed beside her and bent down to kiss her. "I think your friend should call and wake us up in the middle of the night more often, don't you?" I stroked her cheek with hand and smiled. Looking at the bedside clock I said, "I've got a call in 10 minutes, I'll make us breakfast afterward?" She just smiled, not saying anything. I got up and got a shirt out of the closet and put it on, and when I turned back, Stacy was on her side facing away from me. I went out to the living room, turned on the computer, but when I reached for my cell phone, realized I'd left it in the bedroom.

I startled Stacy when I went back in. She was sitting up and I saw her look away and wipe her cheek below her eyes. I realized that once again, she'd been crying, and I didn't know why. "Hey girl, what's wrong?" I asked, again walking up to her side of the bed and sitting on the edge. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm OK." She said, her hand again wiping a remaining tear away.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked, mulling all the possibilities. I'd kissed her good morning. I'd made love with her three times last night. I'd listened to her talking with her friend and said hello myself. I couldn't come up with any reason why she'd be upset with me.

"Oh nothing. I'm just being silly." I glanced at the clock, three minutes to go.

"Can you get dressed before you come out this morning?" I said, "it's a video conference. She nodded her head and I stood up.

"Ricky?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I love you."

I smiled at her, bent to her face and kissed her once again. "I love you to."

~

"I need to go up to school next week," Stacy said late one Thursday. "That one lab class, we've still got to go into the lab. They've broken us into small groups, only one to a lab desk, and no partners. The groups are going in one week at a time, we're doing one morning and one afternoon labs, so we get 10 of them in 5 days. I don't know whether to go up there, and get a hotel room, or stay here and take the train."

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers