CWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered just what size Stacy's breasts were, never having really gotten a good feel on what constituted a 'cup size'. I know that my ex-girlfriend had sometimes worn a 34 "A" bra, sometimes a 32 "B," so I assumed those sizes were almost one and the same as she always looked equally hot in either, and her tits were like small but oh-so-firm apples. The woman I'd hooked up with a few weeks before had been substantially bigger all around, tits as big as grapefruit. They'd been quite fun to play with and she had easily and willingly wrapped them around my cock, but Stacy's boobs were nowhere near that large, somewhere in between, just firm peaches of pleasure. B cup I decided; Stacy was probably a large B cup, maybe a C. I didn't know, I just knew they would fit nicely in my hands, that those imagined perky little nipples would fit so exquisitely between my fingers or into my mouth.

In my mind, my hands and mouth ravaged Stacy's body. My hands slipped inside her shirt, cupping her breasts, pulling and tweaking her nipples. I wondered if she was totally naked underneath that tee right now, or whether she was wearing panties? I knew it must be panties and imagined pulling them down; fine, wispy, black pubic hair greeting my tongue as I went down on her. Or would she have a shaved kitty? In my mind my tongue slipped between her naked nether lips, but the image didn't fit. I'd been with several women that shaved everything, my previous girlfriend had always kept her pussy hairless with a narrow landing strip above, but the image of a totally naked kitty didn't fit with Stacy. She'd had a skimpy bikini before, would she have sexy bikini undies? Would she have a thong? Would it be see-through like her bra? I didn't know but imagined them all.

My cock in hand, I was slow stroking. Sometimes when I masturbate it's fast and hard, but this time, in a flash, I'd realized I was so horny I didn't have to stroke it hard or fast, I knew I was going to cum -- and soon did. The slow-motion stroking ignited a rising heat in the base of my cock, the cum rising and boiling along the shaft as my mind imagined pleasuring the naked body of my cousin in the next room. The burning sensation reached the shaft just below the head, and then erupted, a gusher of cum landing on my belly and chest, a groan emanating as my entire body convulsed with self-pleasure.

~

"Stacy," I said, gently shaking her shoulder, "get up and go into my bed".

She rolled her head backwards a bit, her eyes opening from a sound sleep and gradually focusing on me. "Hi."

"Go ahead and go into my bed. You don't need to get up yet."

She rolled her head to one side, a grimace crossing her face, her hand coming up to rub her neck.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just a crick in my neck."

"Is it the couch?" I said, noticing that, with the arm of the couch, her head had been at a slightly elevated level from if she'd been in a flat bed.

"I don't know. Maybe." She sat up and rolled her neck. "I think I just slept wrong." She stood up and grabbed her pillow, and as she turned, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for letting me stay with you."

"No problem." She walked to the bedroom, I watched her from the back, admiring her long naked legs before I turned back to my computer.

It hadn't taken long and we developed a routine. Stacy was the night owl - I was the early riser. Every evening I'd go to bed by ten or eleven and she'd still be up, watching TV or playing on the internet. Every morning when I'd get up, I'd wake her and she'd go into my room for another couple of hours of sleep, but by the middle of the first week it was obvious that sleeping on the couch was causing Stacy's neck to ache.

Keeping her clothes in the free drawers in my room, she usually changed into her day clothes before she came back out, but one morning she came out still wearing her night T-shirt. She walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal, sitting down to eat at the kitchen table, her laptop in front of her. From my position I could see her in the gap between my two screens, but at first hadn't really looked as I was busy. I'd said good morning as she'd come out, she'd stopped and given me a quick hug from behind and a hello kiss on the top of my head, and then moved on to the kitchen. She'd been there for a couple of minutes, I was concentrating on what I was doing, but then glanced up. The shirt Stacy was wearing went below her bottom when she was standing up, but now, sitting in the kitchen chair facing me, it did nothing to hide the view between her legs. I thought that if she'd had panties on, I might have been able to see them, but there wasn't anything I could detect. It was just dark enough under the table, the light in the kitchen just bright enough, that I wasn't sure what I was, or wasn't, seeing.

Since she'd been with me, my daily masturbation ritual had been broken. I guess I'd hinted at it when I told her I never went anywhere except for work sites on my business laptop, and anything else I accessed through my personal laptop only. I know I'd said "sports" but hadn't mentioned that my favorite sites included two legged naked sports. Without anyone looking over my shoulder, or checking on what I'd been looking at, I didn't ever hesitate to check out my favorite sites, especially Literotica where I found the mental stimulation much more arousing than just videos of impossible situations. Porno pics are fun, but I found mental stimulation a much more effective aphrodisiac. But right now, it was visual stimulation -- I couldn't keep from checking out my cousin's white panties, which should almost be on display directly across from me if she would just move a little bit more. And, with only having masturbated just the once during the last week, I instantly popped a boner. Having been engrossed in work, not having expected my sexy cousin to unknowingly tease me, my dick was caught up and constricted in my pants. The more it grew, the more it hurt, and the more I knew I was going to have to rearrange it, and my cousin was sitting there directly across from me so that I could not without probably attracting her attention. I don't know when it dawned on me that all I had to do was swivel the chair around and go to the bathroom, but I finally did, refraining from rearranging my trouser snake until I was out of sight with the door closed. I thought about masturbating to relieve the ache, but I had another call, in just minutes, so instead I washed my face and hands, forcefully willing my unwanted reaction to disappear. The bedroom door was closed when I came back out, Stacy had disappeared from the kitchen and away from my sight.

~

"Want to watch something different?" Stacy asked that night after we'd finished dinner. We made a good team, tag-teaming both making dinner and cleaning up afterward. I'd been binge watching "Agents of Shield," a friend at work had turned me on to it, and we'd watched two episodes a night ever since she'd arrived. I'd kind of sensed she'd not been that much into it, but she hadn't complained.

"Sure... What have you got in mind?"

"My friend Carrie said I should watch "Normal People," that I'd really like it."

"Do I know Carrie?

"I doubt it. She and I were buds in High School."

I thought about it momentarily and realized she was probably one of the two girls in the picture. "Did you graduate together?"

"Yes, of course, Why?"

"Big boobs or no boobs?"

Stacy looked at me funny and then cautiously said, "Big boobs. Why?" I explained that I had seen the graduation picture of Stacy and two other girls on the refrigerator at home. "Yep, that's Carrie, the girl with the famous boobs. So," she said returning to the question, "Want to watch it with me?"

"Sure, why not?

Stacy told me it was going to be a love story. I expected a chick flick; I wasn't expecting a chick flick with benefits. Lots of hot sex, lots of nudity, a couple having sex for the first time, by the time we'd watched three episodes, I knew I was going to masturbate again that night. Sitting there on the couch I assumed my erection was hidden from Stacy.

"One more?"

"Nah, I gotta go to bed. I've got a 6 am conference call in the morning."

"Well? What did you think? Pretty hot, wasn't it?"

"Yeah it was. I was kind of surprised they showed him though."

"That's what Carrie said, they show as much of his cock as they do of her. How old were you your first time?" she asked.

"For sex?"

"Of course."

"I was a junior," I answered, remembering that weekend with Amber when her parents were away.

"Was your first time good?"

"Yeah, it was." I admitted, "how about you?"

"I was a sophomore and it was terrible. Once he got my cherry, he broke up with me."

"Mine was with a senior, Amber McCutchen. She would date anyone, and apparently sleep with anyone. She knew what she was doing, and when I told her I'd never had sex before, she was all over that. Her parents went away for the weekend, and... well, it was a pretty wild weekend." We sat there awkwardly for just a few moments.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"With someone else? I instantly answered, not considering that my answer was admitting I was having sex with myself, "Too long. What with the lockdown, I haven't hardly even seen anyone in several weeks now, let alone gotten a chance to hook up with anyone.

"What about you?" I figured if she could ask me about my sex life, turnabout was fair play.

"It's been awhile. I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago."

I didn't respond for a moment before changing the subject by standing up. "I really need to go to bed."

"Goodnight cuz."

"G'night Stace."

Normally on a night like this where I was horny and alone I would have gone over, hooked in my personal computer, and found a Literotica story to get me hot and bothered or perhaps checked out Voyeurweb for some sexy babes showing off their goods, or any of my other favorite entertainment sites and wanked me a good one. But with Stacy there, on the couch, I obviously couldn't do that. Instead I went to bed and found myself thinking of Stacy and her friend with the big boobs, Carrie. I found myself thinking of the hot couple on the show; there were 12 episodes, we'd watched just three. And then I found myself thinking of Stacy again. Stacy inadvertently teasing me, making me wonder if she had on panties. Stacy admitting she hadn't had sex in several weeks. Stacy's boobs, her nipples poking through her shirt, her nearly see-through bra. I wondered if she shaved her pussy. I wondered if she'd ever played with a woman. Maybe Carrie with the big tits? I wondered what it would be like to suck on Stacy's nipples, to suck on her clit, to... I blasted off sending a shot of cum clear up to my neck.

It never crossed my mind that Stacy was my cousin and I shouldn't be thinking about her this way, all I was thinking about was a sexy girl; a sexy girl that was the only girl that I was seeing at the moment, and that I was horny. The pressure off, I just lay there and relaxed, feeling the drowsiness coming on. I finally reached over to the bed stand and grabbed a couple of Kleenex, wiping the gooey mess off my belly and chest, milking the last few drops from my cock... and realizing that I hadn't taken a pee before I came to bed. I thought I should probably just go take a pee and come back to bed but told myself I didn't have to go "that bad," it could wait until morning. I don't know why I would think such a thing, it never works out, but I dozed off without doing what I should have.

I woke perhaps an hour later, realizing my bladder, now with increased pressure, had woken me. Slipping out of bed I found my boxers beside it, grabbed the semen drenched Kleenex and headed to the bedroom door.

I wasn't trying to snoop on Stacy, I was trying to keep from waking her, but I needn't have worried. I quietly turned the knob and when the door cracked open just a bit, I saw Stacy at the computer station, back to me, with the headset on and now dressed in her sleep t-shirt. I knew she had no clue I was seeing her -- perusing porn, just as I would have been doing if she wasn't there.

There was a video on the screen, a gorgeous babe on a bed being eaten out, soon enough changing to her getting impaled by a large smooth-shaven cock. She watched for a few moments and then clicked back. I recognized the selection page of one of my favorite sites, and she chose another. Another gorgeous babe making out with a stud, sinking to her knees to suck him off, and once again the stud servicing her with his tongue. She'd clicked "fast forward" on the making out, she'd watch for a while on the cock-sucking, but when it came to the girl being eaten, she let it play out, and that's when I realized she was masturbating at the same time, watching the chick on the screen getting eaten out, sometimes by a guy, other times by a girl, it did not seem to matter.

Her right hand was on the mouse; I hadn't at first noticed that her left hand was between her legs, but at one point her head arched backward momentarily in the chair and that's when I realized her left hand was tucked in front of her, out of sight. I could see the twitching of her left shoulder as her fingers apparently strummed her clit. The video again changed to fucking, and again Stacy closed it out and chose another. This time it was a hot black chick with a white guy, and the oral on her black pussy, her lips spread and vagina obscenely pink, began almost immediately. Stacy flicked forward until it was right in the middle of the oral, then backspaced several times to where that began, and let it run.

Looking from behind her and across the room as I was, I had no inkling of the sound going into her headset, but I could tell from the way she was squirming in the seat she was getting pretty worked up. When her right hand relinquished the mouse and also plunged between her legs, I knew she was close, and seconds later her head stiffened up, her body clinched, and I distinctly heard "Oh Fuck Ricky! Eat me!" At that point her body clinched, folding forward onto herself, and her shoulders stopped shaking so I assume her fingers had stilled their self-pleasuring.

Having reached orgasm, she clicked off the video, and back to the selection page, clicking on several videos but not starting them, before going back to the computer 'history' screen, and seeing what was there. I realized that since it was my computer, and nobody else normally used it, I hadn't bothered to clean up my own history -- she was looking to see what I had been looking at. An instant later she clicked on a link and even from across the room I recognized a Literotica page and I could read the headline -- a story that I'd read probably the day before she came to visit.

I gently pushed the door closed again; with my cock hard as a rock there was no way I was going to be taking a pee in the next few minutes and went back to bed. My mind went over those words I'd heard so softly but distinctly, "Oh Fuck Ricky! Eat me!" There could be no doubt, even as I'd been masturbating thinking of eating my cousin, sucking her clit, sucking her nipples -- she'd been imagining me doing just exactly that. I'd cum to thoughts of me doing her, and a few minutes later, she'd cum to thoughts of me doing her.

This time was no leisurely wank, I'd cum too recently to take my time, but cum I did. Truly this time I was beating my meat, stroking myself hard and furiously, tensing my pelvis and hips, forcing the blood into my cock until, with the increased tension throughout my body, I exploded. My cum hit me in the face, I don't think it had ever hit me in the face before. I thought my earlier cum where it had hit me in the chest was remarkable, but this time was stronger, even more intense. My cock ached from the pounding, my balls ached from the release, my heart was pounding, and sweat had broken out on my forehead from the exertion. I'd masturbated for years, but nothing had ever been this intense before.

Gradually I relaxed, laid back, recovered. I grabbed another Kleenex, again sopping up my self-made mess, although it was much less than the first time -- and then realized that I still had to pee. No way was I going to sleep with my bladder full, but with Stacy masturbating and taking care of herself in the other room, did I really want to interrupt her? I glanced at the door and, as I did, I saw the soft flickering glow of the computer monitor go out, followed by a couple of soft noises that I assumed were her getting into bed on the couch. When the steady light from the table lamp turned off, I realized that this must indeed be what was happening. I gave it a couple of more minutes before getting up, opening the door as I normally would, padding quietly to the bathroom. I saw Stacy shift, her head turning in the dark to look my way, but nothing was said. I finished my business, washed my hands and headed back to my room. When she shifted on the couch once again, as I quietly walked by I whispered "You awake?" As if I didn't know...

"Yeah."

"Oh. Ok. Goodnight Stace." I didn't have to explain more, I'm sure the sound of my peeing and washing my hands had explained everything.

"Goodnight Cuz."

Back in bed my mind raced through what had happened. Stacy had enjoyed watching oral sex being performed on a woman. Stacy had masturbated to orgasm and whispered my name when she came. I was pretty sure she hadn't realized that I had seen her, but she knew I was awake just a few minutes later. I absently wondered if she was sleeping with panties on, or if she had taken them off and was touching herself again... and suddenly realized that I was getting hard once again too. Despite having already cum twice this evening, I realized that I was once again hard enough that I could stroke myself if I wanted; three times, in a short hour or so, something that hadn't happened since I was a teenager. Unlike before, this time I was imagining Stacy servicing me. Her lips wrapped around my cock, her eyes staring up into my eyes with lust and longing. "I wonder if she spits or swallows" went through my mind as for the third time that evening, I shot my wad. I almost fell asleep before I remembered to get another Kleenex and wipe my belly. One Kleenex was enough this time.

~

For the first time in weeks the alarm woke me. Normally I naturally woke to my internal alarm clock before it went off, but I'd had to set it earlier for my conference call, and with my multiple extracurricular activities the night before, hadn't got quite enough sleep to be fully rested. I got up and pulled on some gym shorts, one of those days where, if Stacy wasn't there, I probably wouldn't have put anything on at all. I knew this call would last an hour and I'd get breakfast and dressed later so putting on clothes just seemed superfluous. But with Stacy there, I did.

"Stace?" I quietly asked, gripping her shoulder, "get up and go to the bed?" She was lying on her side, her head at a weird angle, and when she roused, she immediately grimaced and reached to her neck.

"Umm, yeah," she responded, rubbing her neck.

"Sore neck?" I queried.

"A little." I reached up to her neck one handed and squeezed just a little. Her "umm" of appreciation and rolling of her head around her neck was her response.

"I've got a few minutes," I said, glancing at the clock. "Why don't you sit here on the floor and I'll massage your neck."

"Oh, that would be wonderful," she answered.

I moved aside, and she pushed the sheet and blanket aside and, when she did, exposing that her t-shirt was pulled up and bunched almost to her waist, showing most of her bare bottom to me, exposing that either she had on a thong panty, or no panty, but I couldn't see which. Without even thinking about it, she rolled over while straightening the T-shirt, dropping her legs toward the floor, sitting up with her back against the couch. I held out a hand and she slipped downward, I turned and sat on the couch behind her, my legs straddling her body, and began to massage her neck. She rolled her head to one side, stretching the location that hurt, and groaned when my fingers found the offending knot. "Oh yeah... Right there..." she needlessly cooed as my thumbs and fingers worked the spot. I gave it the 10 minutes I had to spare, and then told her to go to bed and I'd see her later. She stood, picking up her sheet and blanket as always, and headed to the bedroom. I checked my e-mail and started to open the Teams meeting when I realized that this was one of the few where I was supposed to have my camera on, so went back to my bedroom. Stacy was on the opposite side of where I slept and didn't move as I selected a polo shirt out of the closet. I went back out to my "office" but hadn't yet put my headset on and started the teleconference when I heard a door. I glanced over to see Stacy going into the bathroom; apparently, I had disturbed her enough that she had decided she needed to go to the toilet after I got my shirt.