CWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not wearing panties."

That did it, for whatever reason, my inhibitions were gone. I gripped my boxers and slid them down, without a doubt Stacy had to recognize what I'd just done, which she confirmed. "Are you naked now?"

"Yes." The covers still restricted my movements, and since we weren't hiding anything, I drew the covers back so I was naked and exposed in the dark, although with the dim light I could barely even see myself. Gripping my cock, I started stroking, slowly like I had several nights before. Beside me I could hear shudders in Stacy's breathing, the feeling of movement beside me increasing, even as my own pleasuring increased.

"Ah... Are you... getting close?"

"Yeah..." I whispered in response, feeling the heat boiling up from the base. I was at that stage where I could continue slowly and it might take another minute, or could grip it hard, wank myself hard and be done in seconds; I could control when I shot my wad. "Are you?"

"Yes. Are you going to cum with me?"

"Tell me when..."

Without hesitation she said, "I'm going to cum... NOW," her voice grunting out the word, an "ungh" accompanying it. I felt her arch her back against the bed, my own cum spurting onto my belly as I too shook in relief.

I just lay there with cock in hand, the clarity of orgasm letting my know that we'd probably just crossed some line that relatives aren't supposed to cross. Hadn't we? As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I questioned: exactly what line had we crossed? I hadn't touched her, she hadn't touched me, we'd just performed a private bodily function together, one we both knew the other was going to do. That it was hotter than hell knowing my cousin was masturbating beside me and had no panties on doing it had really put me over the top, but then again, she had to have known I had gotten naked. All she had to do right now was roll over and turn the light on and she could see.

"Do you ever wear panties to bed?" I asked aloud.

"Not unless I'm on my period. I don't like panties; I don't normally wear them with skirts or dresses or my night tee, just under pants and shorts.

"Oh." I hadn't been imagining that I couldn't detect whether she was wearing panties the last few nights or not. I remembered a few days before, her going into the kitchen without getting dressed first. "Did you have them on the other day?"

"What day was that?"

"When you got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast without getting dressed first."

Her quick guffaw made me question. "What?"

"I'd wondered if you'd noticed. You didn't seem to indicate you had."

"You wanted me to see your panties?"

She just giggled again, a short chuckle, and said "What panties?"

We lay there without saying anything for several minutes, my heart rate slowing, the relaxation after an orgasm not coming tonight.

"Ricky?"

"What?"

"The other day... when I found that cum rag?"

"Yeah..."

"The night before, after we watched the show? I was really horny and sometimes when I'm that way I go on-line and look for things that turn me on, to help me get off..." she hesitated a moment before confessing, "I used your computer and when I clicked on the browser history I saw all the sites you like to look at." I didn't say anything, what was there to say? And then it hit, as long as we were confessing...

"I know."

"You knew? How?"

"I saw you. I'd already masturbated, twice, and had to get rid of my cum rags. When I cracked the door quietly so I wouldn't wake you, I saw you on the computer... taking care of yourself. I didn't want to embarrass you, so to not let you know I'd seen, I waited for a bit before I went in to take a pee." I didn't tell her that I'd heard her whisper my name, begging me to eat her pussy as she came.

"But you didn't get rid of the cum rag?"

"No, I did. But afterward I did it again imagining I was playing with my hot cousin."

"Oh." I knew she was contemplating what I'd just said. "That was the one that I found."

"Yeah."

"I love the smell of semen. I knew what it was as soon as I'd walked into the bedroom."

I'd gotten hard again in the few minutes we'd been talking, idly playing with my dick, wondering what she would say if I started stroking it again, only to find we were thinking the same when she said "Once isn't going to be enough tonight."

"Yeah, I know."

"Want to do it together again?"

"That was pretty hot."

I sensed and heard the sensation of her hands moving again under the covers, and eventually she threw the sheet aside as I had so it was between us. I reached out my hand, reaching for her, but when my hand touched her arm, she moved her hand to grip mine. "I want to touch you." I whispered, my other hand beating harder on my cock at the same time.

"I know... I know..." she whispered in return; her hand gripping even harder onto mine so I could not. "Oh my God... Oh My God... I'm going to cum!" I felt her hand and body tense, an "argh" exhalation punctuating the silence of the room as she came. Her breath came in several quick pants as my hand, now a blur on my cock, drove me closer again to my own second orgasm. "Did you cum yet?" she said, not relinquishing my hand.

"Not..." I panted back at her, unable to complete the sentence, "Not... ugggh!" I said, making a complete response unnecessary as a second load of cum coated my stomach.

I lay there on top of the covers, still nude, and this time finally beginning to relax. I had a belly full of cum however, and finally rolled over to grab some Kleenex and wipe up the mess. I got up and now walked naked out of the bedroom to the bath to dispose of the smelly mess and wash my stomach. I knew Stacy couldn't see much more than a shadow in the dark, and when I returned, I said "Stace?" but there was no answer.

~

I woke at my normal 6, still naked, the light from the window exposing my cousin sleeping on the other side of the bed, facing away from me, only her tee-shirt covered shoulders exposed. It was hard to believe what we'd done together in the middle of the night. But the line had been crossed; perhaps we weren't going to have a direct sexual relationship, but I was no longer going to pretend I wasn't sexually active or hide behind clothes needlessly. I headed to my morning shower naked, purposely not taking any clothes. I returned 10 minutes later, she seemed to be still asleep and had just stepped into a clean pair of boxers when I heard the bed rustle and a "Good Morning." She'd rolled over from facing the side of the bed away from me, and I wondered if she'd seen me naked. My wonder was answered a moment later when she said, "You've got quite the cute ass, by the way," followed by her impish grin and giggle.

"I think I've noticed a cousin of mine with kind of a cute ass too," I responded, reaching over to the dresser and taking out some clean shorts and a shirt to start the week. I wore a new shirt every day, but shorts or pants could go several days without needing to change as I just wasn't doing anything to get them dirty or sweaty, but I called the limit at 3 days, and started Mondays with fresh clothes all around.

"I hate getting up early," Stacy said rolling out of bed with a yawn, stretching both arms to the sky. I didn't say anything, taking my shoes and socks and sitting on the edge of the bed to put them on. Stacy padded barefoot to the dresser, bent to open the drawer. As she leaned over and reached in, her tee shirt pulled up exposing her bare butt cheeks, her pussy lips visible between her legs. It was just a few seconds, but in those few seconds she inadvertently showed me all the naked parts that I'd been wondering about for the last few days. I doubt that she knew I'd seen her pussy as she straightened up and taking panties in hand stepped back over to her side of the bed.

"Scrambled Eggs?" I said as I finished my shoes and stood up to leave.

"Sure! That sounds good," she responded. I went out to the kitchen and began preparing coffee and eggs. I heard her in the toilet, and soon after I heard the toilet flush, she followed me into the kitchen and began making toast. We sat and ate when I was finished cooking without either of us bringing up our activities in bed the night before.

Glancing at my watch, I had just a couple of minutes to get to my Monday morning staff meeting and setting them in the sink just said I'd get the dishes later when Stacy said she still had an hour to get to class so she'd do them. She stood up just as I turned back, meeting me up close and face to face for the first time that morning. She stopped and reaching up I touched her cheek. "Stace... last night..."

She smiled "That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was."

"Go to your meeting and we can talk later."

~

With me immersed in work, Stacy immersed in her classes, except that we were in the same apartment, there wasn't much interaction between us. I could hear her people and occasionally her talking in her classes most of the time as she was using just the laptop speaker but couldn't hear a thing when I occasionally put on my headset for a conference call. I smiled at her a few times, and when I walked behind her and glanced over her shoulder, as I went to get a cup of coffee in the kitchen, I was startled to hear, "Hey Stacy, who's the hunk?" over the laptop speaker only to hear her say "That's my cousin, he's the one I'm staying with."

~

It was dinner time before we finally got time to talk. "So?" I questioned as I started some spaghetti and Stacy got out lettuce to make a salad, "are we going to discuss last night?"

"I don't know, what do we need to talk about? Didn't you enjoy yourself?"

"Of course. Did you?"

"Yeah, I thought it was pretty hot."

"It definitely was that. Can't say as any of my girlfriends and I have masturbated together before, at least not without touching each other, too. Have you done that before?"

"Not with a boyfriend." She didn't say it, but her answer didn't exclude girlfriends.

"With a girlfriend?" I clarified.

"Not with a girlfriend, but my roomie and I would sometimes rub one out at the same time. I usually do every night, she only seemed to need it a couple of times a week. We had separate beds, so it wasn't like we were having sex together, just taking care of ourselves at the same time."

"I thought you had a boyfriend?"

"I did, but I wasn't living with him. Most nights I slept at our dorm and I always sleep better after I've cum."

"Did she have a boyfriend"

"She does have a boyfriend. Before they closed everything down, she would stay with him about half the time and I wouldn't see her."

"But now you're staying with me. Sleeping on the couch was hurting your neck, sleeping in my bed has solved that problem. You like to masturbate before sleep every night and I've been refraining from playing with myself with you around because you were cramping my style." I grinned at her.

"And you we're cramping mine." I looked up at her from stirring the spaghetti noodles.

"I don't know whether we crossed a line or not."

"Yeah, I thought about that. But when I found what you'd been looking at on the browser I figured that we were a lot alike."

"Why, because we both look at porn?" I look back at her again, she nodded her head, and then giggled.

"That, and because you left that cumrag beside the bed." I mentally kicked myself for that but didn't say anything."

"What kind of porn do you like to look at?" I asked, changing the subject away from me.

"I... I like oral sex... I like giving and watching blow jobs... but I really like a tongue on my clit."

"Is that the sex that you like, or is that the porn that you like to look at?" The spaghetti noodles were ready, I took the pot in moved to the sink, dumping the hot water and noodles into the colander to drain.

"I like that too." I joined the spaghetti sauce and the noodles, moving the combined spaghetti to the table where she had already placed the salad. "So, did we cross the line?"

"Not yet."

"Not yet? As in we might?" I'd just scooped a spoonful of spaghetti onto my plate and handed her the bowl, whereas she had put salad under her plate and handed me that bowl. "Are we going to have sex?"

She didn't say anything, scooping spaghetti onto her plate and then glancing back at me. She picked her fork and began to twirl it among the noodles before she answered. "You can't fuck me. We can't do that."

"There are a lot of things we could do together short of actually doing that."

"I know." I finished chewing my bite of spaghetti before I said anything to her.

"I heard you the other night."

"Heard me? Heard what?" I had put another bite of spaghetti into my mouth so didn't answer until I had swallowed.

"Oh Fuck Ricky! Eat me!" I believe is what you said exactly."

"Oh. You heard that?"

"Well, I didn't make it up." I reached over and picked up the bowl to take a little bit more spaghetti. "More spaghetti?" I asked, holding the bowl so she could take it from me if she wanted.

"No. This is enough for me." I nodded in acknowledgement, and then set the bowl back down.

"So," I said between bites, "my cousin calls me up and asks if she can come stay for a while. It was supposed to be just a few days, but now it looks like it could even be a couple of months. I refrained from taking care of myself as I normally do for the first few days but have to admit it didn't keep me from observing that my cousin is extremely sexy. I didn't realize it, but she was also refraining from taking care of herself. I also didn't realize that sleeping on the couch was causing her a real pain in the neck. And then she came in and slept in my bed and confessed that she likes to masturbate before she goes to bed just like I do. So, we masturbated, side by side in the same bed but that, in itself, didn't cross the line. And when I ask her what does constitute "crossing the line" she says that we can't fuck." I took a bite of my salad, and then took another bite of my salad. "So I haven't masturbated in four days, and she turns on one sexy ass TV show that pretty well gets me all hot and bothered, and whether she's in the house or not I take care of myself that night, and then when I go to sneak out and throw a sloppy old Kleenex away, I see my cousin at the computer taking care of herself and begging me to eat her." I took another bite of my spaghetti. "So how am I doing so far? Any errors?"

She shook her head no, "That's about it."

"I'm assuming that since she's been dreaming about my tongue on her clit, and I've been dreaming about her lips wrapped around my dick, and that she has confessed that she also likes giving and receiving oral sex that the line is between there and actually fucking? I'm guessing that if oral does not constitute sex for Bill Clinton that it doesn't for us either?" She gave me a wry smirk in response.

"I am curious, my sexy little cousin who likes to masturbate every night, how do we describe this "no fucking" sexual relationship? Do we have a name for it?" It really was a question. It wasn't just that I was teasing, or even that I was planning on going out and calling her mother or my mother and telling them that she was sharing my bed with me, but since we were defining what our relationship was I figured perhaps we should have a name for it.

"Cousins... with benefits?" It really didn't even take her long to come up with that.

"Cousins, With Benefits... CWB. I think I like that."

I finished my last bite of spaghetti and then my salad. "Well, just so you know you weren't the only one dreaming about their cousin between their legs. Do you want to know what I've imagined over the last week? Seeing my cute cousin walking around in just her T shirt, obviously without a bra, her nipples visible through the front of the shirt? Never crossed my mind, putting them into my mouth or running my hands up under her shirt and fondling her," I teased, smiling as I did. "Do you know how many times I have seen you ready for bed and wondered whether you had panties on or not? Nope, that never crossed my mind every day either. Sitting there on the couch watching that show with you and wondering if I just pulled my pants down if I could get you to take me in your mouth? Or, do you know how many times I wondered if I were to just roll off the couch and onto my knees, lift your shirt and go down on you, what you would say? No, I am sure that never happened either. At least, not more than 20 times."

"So, you've been as horny as I have been?"

"Or more." I picked up the almost empty spaghetti bowl and salad bowl and headed for the counter while she grabbed the plates and headed for the sink. "Do you really masturbate before sleep every night?"

"All except for the first night in your bed. But that night my neck hurt so I probably wouldn't have anyway."

"And I suppose you knew you were driving me crazy walking around in just your T shirt? Making me wonder if you had panties on?"

"Well I did notice you looking at me a few times, and more than once I wondered about that bulge in your pants..."

"Caused by you."

"I had kind of hoped so..." I looked up at her face and saw her smirk.

"Alright, so no fucking but it sounds like almost anything else Is OK with you?" She had put the plates into the sink and grabbed the sponge and washed the plates and pans virtually instantly. I had put the remainder of the spaghetti into a container and by that time I grabbed the dish towel, and it took nothing to finish putting the dishes away. She had turned, leaning against the sink, as I finished.

"It sounds a bit clinical when you say it that way."

"Just how exactly is this Cousins With Benefits supposed to work anyway? You're not my girlfriend, but you are admitting that you find me as attractive as I find you. Am I just supposed to say I could really use a blowjob? Want to get naked and play?"

"Not if you ever really want to get one." I wasn't quite sure what the look on her face was but understood she had not appreciated that crassness. "I guess I hadn't entirely thought this through as much as I thought I had.

"Yeah, it does take a little bit of getting used to." I reached out for her hand and when she took it, we walked back into the living room. I grabbed the TV remote control and sat down in the same corner of the couch that I had been sitting in every night, Stacy taking her spot at the other end. One more time we were partway through the episode when she asked me to put it on pause and went in to make popcorn. Unlike the previous night, when she came back, she sat down next to me and we put the bowl of popcorn on our laps.

She moved the popcorn bowl to the other side of her after we finished but without moving herself away. When I raised my arm and put it around her shoulder, she did not object, instead snuggling into my side. I sensed that taking it easy, letting her dictate the speed of our interactions, was going to be a lot more productive then making a play directly for her at this time. We watched the 2nd episode and when I looked at my watch, she said, "time for bed?"

Without removing my arm from her shoulder, I leaned over and kissed her on the top of the head. "Yep."

Unlike previous nights, I didn't pretend that I wore anything to bed, shucking my boxers along with my clothes as I got undressed, and then walked naked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I could feel Stacy's eyes on me as I walked out of the room without looking back. She had on her T shirt when I got back, but despite that I purposely tried to ignore that she was probably naked underneath the tee, my cock had begun to swell when I climbed into bed. I slipped under the sheet so that I was covered, and then reached up and turned the light out on my side of the bed. Stacy immediately walked out of the room to go and brush her own teeth.