CWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the conference meeting ended, I went to get some breakfast, and then returned to the desk and hooked up my personal laptop to see what Stacy had been looking at, while I was eating. I hadn't previously even thought about deleting my history or cookies, and whether Stacy thought I might look or not, she'd also made no attempt to hide what she'd been looking at either. The generic links to websites she'd visited were easy to ascertain as I'd had some Amazon shopping the day she arrived and hadn't been back on since then, so everything after that was done by Stacy. She'd worked backwards, clicking on my latest link first, gradually working further back as she retraced my steps. I didn't follow anywhere she'd clicked; I'd already known where she'd looked, and I had to get back to work.

~

"Want to watch the show again tonight?" Stacy asked as we were cleaning up from dinner that evening.

"Normal People?" I responded, not really answering, but making sure we were talking the same thing.

"Yeah. Did you like it?"

I didn't respond immediately. Did I like it? It wasn't a show I would have picked without having some inside information, but yeah -- I'd enjoyed it, especially the sex. Marianne was quite sexy, as was her beau Connell. "Yeah, I did. Pretty hot, huh?" Now Stacy didn't answer. Drying my hands on the dishtowel I glanced over at her, but she wasn't looking at me.

"Ricky, can I ask you a personal question?"

"It depends," I hedged, not saying yes or no. "Just how personal?"

"Did it..." she started and stopped, "um... Did it make you horny?" I gulped. That was pretty damn personal, all right.

One of the easy answers when a question you don't want to answer is asked, is to ask the same question in return. "Did it make you horny?"

Unlike me, she apparently wasn't bashful. "Oh God Yes! I haven't had sex with anyone since Ronnie and I broke up, and then last night..." She just left the answer hanging, and me feeling uneasy. I wasn't used to talking about sex or being horny with family members, even though she wasn't a really close relative. When she giggled, I had to look over at her, only to find her looking directly at me. The smirk on her face was undeniable, and before I could say anything she said, "So were you thinking of her when you did it last night?

"What?" I responded, now shocked at how forward the question was, how much she assumed that I'd masturbated last night.

I tried to fend it off. "What makes you think I did anything last night?"

She looked at me like I was a dummy for a few seconds before she said, "You left your cum rag on the bedstand. That, and I could smell it when I went into the bedroom this morning."

Busted. There was no denying it, and I realized that just as she'd said, I had also mildly smelled semen this morning, however having woken to it, it didn't dawn on me that it was any different than any other morning as I'd been smelling it all night. I'd taken the first two cum rags to the toilet with me and flushed them, but the third time had been afterward; after I'd seen Stacy masturbating and checking out porn.

I couldn't say anything, absolutely stunned at the question. She knew she had me dead to rights and enjoyed my squirming for a few moments before she broke out into a laugh. "I couldn't resist, I just had to give you a hard time." My mind was screaming, despite that my cousin had confessed that she knew I'd whacked the weenie the night before, all I could fixate on was the offending evidence. For the life of me I couldn't remember seeing the wadded-up Kleenex when I'd been in the bedroom a while before, so what happened to it? There was nothing I could do, so I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry about that. I should have gotten rid of it before you went into the bedroom."

"It was no big deal. I could smell it, so I took it to the bathroom and flushed it for you."

"Oh, uh, thanks." I remembered the unexplained trip to the toilet just after she'd gone into my bedroom. I guess that explained it.

"So? Are you going to answer my question?" Her query caught me by surprise. Question? What question hadn't I answered?

"What question was that?" I responded, turning and hanging the dishtowel back onto the oven handle as I did.

"Were you thinking of Marianne when you did it? She's pretty sexy, isn't she?"

The first time? Definitely, but after that, it had been Stacy that I'd been thinking about. "Yes, she is." I thought about just leaving it at that, but added, "Were you thinking of Connell when you did it?"

We'd started moving towards the main room and I felt her stop, standing stock still, as she contemplated my question.

"What makes you think that I "did it" last night?"

Should I tell her? I almost did, but then dropped it. "Don't know if you were referring to last night or this morning, but you said it made you horny and you haven't had sex since you broke up with your ex, "and then last night..." I think were your exact words." I paused and broke into a grin. "What? It's fair to tease me about my sexual practices but I can't tease you?" That was all it took, knowing I was being as flippant as she was, and she broke into a grin.

"Oh My God. I'd let him do me in a heartbeat." She plopped down onto the sofa, threw wide her arms and legs and said, "Take me Connell, I'm yours!" I laughed with her.

"So, you want to watch another couple of episodes again tonight?" Her nod affirmed it, I'd already decided I'd wanted to even before she brought it up, but hadn't thought about whether I really needed to run the idea by my 'roommate' or not as I was just used to doing my own thing. I'd plopped down onto the sofa also, but now stood back up. "In that case, I'm going to go take a shower and shave first. You kept me up late last night and I haven't had a shower in two days now."

"Oh phew! You stink!" she said, scrinching up her nose and grabbing the remote control. "Go take a shower."

I grabbed some PJ pants and a tee shirt from the bedroom, confirming that my cum-rag from the night before had indeed disappeared as she'd said it had. In the bath, I found myself getting erect, just at the thought that my cousin, my admittedly cute and sexy cousin, had asked about my masturbating; had told me that she'd found and disposed of my cum rag for me, and although she hadn't admitted to masturbating, I knew that she had as I'd seen her. I stood naked in front of the sink when I shaved, my erection bone-hard and pointing to the sky. I could have wanked one out, but somehow with the teasing that had gone on in the last hour or so, I didn't want to. I wondered if Stacy would check out my pants to see if I was hard the way I'd tried to check her panties and had several times successfully checked out her tits. Finally done, I pulled my pants and t-shirt on and, with the shirt un-tucked, my boner was hidden. By the time I came out of the bath, it had begun to shrink anyway and was just a minor swelling in my pants.

"Umm, you smell good," Stacy said as I approached the couch once more. She had some show on, just thumbing through channels while she waited for me.

"Why don't you go take one too?" I offered. I could see her mull it over in her mind, and then nodded.

"I think I will."

Unsurprisingly when she returned, she had changed to her sleeping t-shirt, and... I knew not what else. Her legs were completely bare, so whether she had shorts, panties or nothing underneath that long tee, I couldn't tell. That she was braless was evident by the shimmy of her breasts in her shirt as she again plopped onto the couch. I started the show, and soon we were engrossed, undisturbed by the commercials we would have seen on conventional TV. It wasn't but perhaps halfway through the current episode, (first for us that night) when Stacy asked if I had any popcorn, and we took a break for a few minutes while we made popcorn and cokes. Dumping the popcorn into a large bowl, we put it between us, and she moved over from the edge, now sitting closer, with just a popcorn bowl between us.

The popcorn was gone by the start of another episode, but we just went right into it. After a couple of minutes, Stacy moved onto the floor, placing herself between my legs. I didn't say anything, recognizing the position from where I'd rubbed her neck and shoulders before and reached forward, resting my hands on her shoulders.

"Need me to rub some more?" I asked, beginning to gently knead without waiting for an answer.

She rolled her head, giving me better access to her neck, and I began to knead the knotted area. "Yeah... Oh!" she said, with a slight intake of breath, followed by a wince and "Ow!" I massaged the area for a few moments, and she said, "I don't think your couch and I are getting along so well."

"Yeah, seems that way." I agreed. I wondered what she would say if I offered to let her share my bed. It would all be platonic, I told myself, even though the boner that was just 6 inches from the back of her head was as much from her as it was from the sexy show on TV. I thought better of it and refrained.

"Ok, that's all for me tonight," I said, at the end of the second episode. "Are you going to keep watching?"

"Maybe something else for a bit. I'll save this so we can watch together." She sat up and looked at the cushions on the couch. "Do these cushions come up, or are they permanently attached?"

"I don't think they come up," I answered, "why?"

"I was thinking of putting them on the floor where I can stretch out flat. But that's OK, I can put the sheet on the floor and just sleep there."

I'd refrained earlier, but now I found my mouth talking without my brain in gear. "Why don't you just come in and sleep in the bed with me? It's a big bed, we're cousins, and it's not like we need to cuddle or anything. We'd only be together for a couple of hours anyway unless you came to bed right now."

She didn't respond for a moment. "Are you sure?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Maybe. I'll think about it."

"Offers open."

I brushed my teeth and went to bed, she had her sheet and blanket on the couch, but hadn't spread them out. She was curled into the corner of the couch where I'd been sitting previously, her legs pulled up underneath. I wondered for the twentieth time as to whether she had panties or anything on underneath. I know I didn't have any underwear on which made it much easier to slip everything free and masturbate when I wanted to and wondered if it was the same for her.

~

"Ricky?" I heard her whisper, for some reason coming instantly awake. Lying on my side my eyes opened to find the clock showing 1:45 am. I rolled onto my back.

"Yeah?"

"Can I take you up on the offer of sharing your bed?"

"Of course," I said, reaching over and grabbing the sheet and blanket and folding them down on the opposite side for her.

I could barely see her, just a darker shape in a dark room, but felt the bed shift as she slid into the other side.

"I just checked my e-mail."

"What?" I responded, having gone from asleep to wide awake when she'd called my name, and just now beginning to relax again.

"The school. They originally said we'd be out for a week while they figured out what had to be done, but they just sent an e-mail today that school is closed indefinitely. All classes are transitioning to "on-line", and we'll be attending class via "Teams" just like you are."

"Wow. For how long?"

"At least through this semester. It ends in May."

"Another two months?" I thought about it, I really hadn't minded her staying with me, it had actually been quite nice to share everything with someone else. "Are you going to go home?"

"Can I stay? I've still got a lab class that they think they're going to have us do in smaller groups, so we can stay 6 feet apart, but still get the lab facilities. If I go home, I'll have to repeat that class."

"Well obviously you stay then." I felt her hand reach over and find my side; I moved my hand to hers.

"Thank you."

"Um-hum." She didn't pull her hand back.

I was on yet another conference call when she came out. As one of my co-workers used to say, "when you don't know what else to do, schedule a teleconference. It's the practical alternative to productive work." There was a lot of truth to that statement, but teleconference in just a few short weeks had become the only face to face communication I'd had with the bosses or co-workers. Of course, with global offices, we often had really early, and sometimes really late, calls, but most of the time e-mail worked almost as well.

I heard the door open, as I didn't have my headset on, but didn't really look up until she slithered her arms around my neck, her unencumbered boobs pressing against my shoulders and the back of my neck. She kissed the top of my head, not pulling back. I hadn't played with a nice set of boobs in several weeks, and hers pressing against the back of my neck had my complete attention. My dick immediately started expanding down the right leg of my pants. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"That's the best I've slept all week. The first time I didn't wake up with my neck aching."

"Why didn't you say anything earlier? That wasn't so bad sharing a bed with me was it? We're adults after all."

"Yes, we certainly are," she said, pulling back and padding barefoot into the kitchen for breakfast. I got up and followed her in to get another cup of coffee.

"That's the last of the milk," she said, pointing at the carton on the table.

"Yeah, I noticed a few things we're almost out of. I'll start a list and you put one together and I'll order in a couple of hours. They'll deliver this afternoon."

"Really? I've never used grocery delivery service."

"I don't think I've had to go to a store... well, since Christmas. And even then, most everything except food I ordered via Amazon Prime so I don't even have delivery charges."

~

I saw Stacy walk by me in my peripheral vision towards the bath without really paying attention, and then heard the shower running as I finished the short call and pulled the headset off. I'd penciled together a list and had gone on-line, picking out what I wanted, when I heard the door to the bath open. "Hey Stace, I'm ordering here, did you have any..." I'd turned in the chair, only to find Stacy coming out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around her. I knew I didn't have the largest of bath towels, and this one she had pinned with her fingers under her arm to hold it together, but even then I could see bare flesh from her feet to her neck under her arm, her t-shirt held in the other hand. She stopped when I spoke.

"Your bath towels aren't very big," she grinned at the look on my face.

For the first time, I knew she was totally naked under just a cloth outer covering. I saw no sign of any panties, although she could have had them wrapped up in the shirt, but I suspected not. I was sure I had just received confirmation that my sweet and sexy cousin had been sleeping in my bed and probably lying against me while watching TV, unencumbered of any panties or underwear. My cock instantly began swelling.

She turned and stepped over towards me, looking at the computer screen, while standing just behind me. I was looking at the screen, but my mind was mentally gripping the towel and pulling it away from her naked body. I wondered what she would do if I turned the chair and did just that.

"What have you got so far?"

I showed her the checkout list, and she mentioned a couple of items, before saying, "I think that will do. I'm going to go get dressed before I drop this towel."

"That might be a good idea."

"Which?" she teased, "dropping the towel or getting dressed?" She giggled at her own funny comment.

"Getting dressed," I answered, while actually hoping the towel might slip free.

"What, you don't want to see your dear old cuz nekkid?" She laughed.

"I didn't say that," I responded with a like laugh, "I probably would like that, but you're wrong, I'm the older one." I turned the chair slightly the other way, watching as she crossed to the bedroom. I saw her look back just as she pushed the door shut, checking to see if I'd been watching. I turned back to my computer screen and back to work.

~

It was Sunday, 10 days after she'd arrived and, for the first time, Stacy was going to bed at the same time I was. At least before a workday. We'd both gone to bed Saturday night, or rather, early Sunday morning at the same time, as we'd stayed up and binge watched Outlander on Netflix. I really hadn't ever gotten into binge watching shows like that, but Stacy got me turned on to that, and I've found I enjoy the continuing storylines without having to wait a week for another episode, and I especially enjoyed watching one hour shows in only 44 minutes without commercials. With a couple of hot sex scenes, and the heroine and others being naked and showing skin, it wasn't hard to watch either. But now, when I said I was going to bed, she'd told me she had an 8 o'clock class on Monday so also needed to get her sleep. Crawling into bed alone and waking up with her asleep on the other side hadn't been as strange as this was: having her climb into bed opposite me at the same time. Not so much that she was in bed, as much as that every other woman that had ever shared my bed had also been a sexual partner. Now, lying on my back in the bed with the light off, I couldn't help but wonder for the umpteenth time, just how naked she was under that t-shirt? Did she have panties on? Was she naked? I knew she had panties, both thongs and full panties; I'd seen several of them when we'd done laundry on Saturday, but at night she didn't seem to wear them. Petey grew to the occasion and once again I realized that, had I been alone, I would have masturbated. I contemplated getting up and going into the bathroom to take care of business, my mind once again imagining the naked pussy of my cousin beside me. My mind skipped to wondering when she masturbated, how she did it. Fingers in her pussy? Rub around her clit? Did she have a vibrator? Expose her clit and wet her fingers to rub it like my ex-girlfriend had? I knew I was tired but now found myself wide awake. I shifted my arm, my hand found my erection under the sheets, and I squeezed. If I just used my fingertips, I could caress the frenulum... I shuddered slightly as my fingers found the soft spot.

"You awake?" Stacy's whisper seemed like a shout in the utterly quiet room.

"Yeah. You too, obviously. Can't sleep?" She didn't answer.

"Ricky, can I ask you a question?" she said a few moments later.

Uh-oh. Another one of those questions. Any time she started by asking if she could ask a question, I knew it was of a personal nature.

"If I can ask the same question in return."

She didn't immediately respond, but after a short pause, I heard: "Ok".

I waited, but she didn't say anything, so I said, "Go ahead, what do you want to know?"

"Do..." that pause again, a couple of seconds, and she continued, "you often masturbate in bed?"

Oh shit. Well, I had said she could ask.

"Yes."

"A lot?"

"Normally."

"My being here has kept you from doing that, hasn't it?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Pretty much."

"I normally do it every night. I have a hard time going to sleep until I've cum." I didn't have to ask her the question, she volunteered the answer.

My cock, just gripped through my boxers, hadn't needed any stroking to grow harder and suddenly throbbed in my hand. I squeezed again but wasn't really stroking it. I didn't say anything for a moment, thinking about what she'd said. "Are you saying you need to touch yourself?

"I... already am."

Fuck.

There was no way that I was going to get by without masturbating now. Stacy had just told me she was masturbating right beside me and had basically said she didn't want to restrict me from my activities. I hadn't noticed any movement until that time but suddenly realized I had heard a bit of unexplained rustling, felt a slight bit of movement in the bed. I raised my hand and slipped it under the elastic band of my boxers, my already heated fingers of my hand feeling cool on the throbbing heat of my cock. My cock in hand, I imagined Stacy's hand, Stacy's pussy, next to me. "Are you touching yourself through your panties?" I whispered to her.