CWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my left-hand lying on top of the sheet, even though I was fondling my cock with the right. I thought perhaps Stacy might take her shirt off and get naked with me when she came back, but instead she turned the light off, I heard and felt her pull the sheets back and then just climb straight into bed. Her hand found my arm and then slipped down it until her hand found my hand, her fingers intertwining with mine.

"No fucking." I said aloud, reiterating that I had heard and understood her rules. I disentangled our fingers and begin sliding my hand up her arm towards her body. "But can I touch your breasts?"

She didn't say anything and when my hand reached the cloth of her T shirt and her breast, I completely cupped it and squeezed, a shiver running through her body. I pulled my hand back slightly, my finger finding and squeezing on her nipple, another subtle shiver running down her body. "Take your shirt off for me?" I used my voice to indicate that it was a question, but she understood it as the direction that I was giving. Sitting up she momentarily was out of reach; I felt her lift and pull the shirt off and heard it drop to the floor.

This time as my hand slid up her arm in the dark there was nothing between her flesh and mine. I rolled onto my side facing her, reaching across with my right hand to find her body. I fondled the exquisite flesh of her right breast, fingering her nipple, and when I slid across to her left breast, I found her hand already there. I moved her hand out of the way and played there momentarily, feeling shivers running through her body as I did, before moving back to her other breast and beyond, finding her right arm was between her body and mine. I followed down her arm with my hand, my fingers tracing past her elbow and finding her lower arm angled across her naked hip, angled to what I was sure was her clit. I put my hand over the top of hers and said, "Can I do that for you?" Just as she had let me push her hand away from her breast, she let my hand move hers away. I replaced her fingers with mine and for the first time as I found and touched her most sensitive spot, she gave me complete access to her clit.

I learned, early on in sexual relations with women, that giving often received more in return than asking for something up front. Taking care of her needs first was almost always rewarded, in multiples, in return. Now, even though my cock was rock hard, and she had made no attempt as yet to touch me, I was sure that it was coming soon. Even though I may have never touched my cousin sexually before, I recognized the responses her body gave to my touches. She really was wet, and already almost on the verge of orgasm, so it was just seconds before her body convulsed and quaked beside me for the first time. I slowed and stopped my caress, without withdrawing my hand, until she came down from her high. When she shifted her body, her hand reaching for my cock, I did not say anything, just rolled off my side and onto my back. She moved closer, her head resting on my arm as she now reached across her body and mine and stroked my cock, her hand firm and steady. Just as it had not taken me long to get her off, it didn't take long for me to erupt to the grip of her hand either, cum splattering all over my belly. As I moved the sheet away so as not to get it messy, she kept hold of my cock the whole time, my erection beginning to shrink in her hand. After a few minutes I rolled to the side and reached for a Kleenex and wiped myself up. No sooner had I returned to my back then her hand found my cock once again.

"So, no fucking," I said after my heartbeat had slowed down and we had both recovered just a bit, "but masturbating each other is ok?"

"Yes," she squeezed my cock in reply.

"And you masturbate almost every night too?"

"Most nights."

I didn't say anything for a few moments, thinking about what I'd heard when I saw her masturbating at the computer. "I can live with that. But I am curious, does oral sex count as fucking? Because I really like oral sex and want to eat your pussy too. If we're going to be living together for a while, I'm going to want to do that."

She didn't answer immediately, but after a few seconds said, "I was hoping you'd feel that way."

I rolled towards her and leaned in finding her breast with my mouth. Moving forced her to let go of my cock and her arm went around me as mine went around her. "Uummm, That's really nice," she said as my hand once again slithered down her belly towards her pussy. My finger found her pubic hair and traced it to her vagina where it easily penetrated her.

"You're so wet," I said dragging moisture up to her pleasure point.

"I've been dreaming of this ever since mom suggested then I give you a call and see if I could come stay with you." I pressed a bit harder against her clit and she flinched. "Oh!"

I moved my mouth from where my tongue and lips had been caressing her and began to move down onto the underside of her breast and down her belly. I began to move my entire body so that I could pleasure her with my mouth except that her hand reached down and stopped me. At first her hand just rested against me, and I recognized that it was a stop sign, but did not realize why. I paused, slowing my advance, but as I resumed moving my mouth down her belly her touch became a grip and I knew for sure. "I want to eat you; I want to use my tongue on you."

"I know. I want that too, but not tonight."

"Why not?" I questioned, stopping my move towards her pussy.

"We've got a long time, and I don't want to do everything special the first time."

My finger was still caressing her, slowly, keeping her aroused but not yet attempting to get her off one more time. "You sure seem to have a lot of rules," I said with a chuckle in my voice, letting her know that I was teasing. Her hand reached over, found my belly, and reached down to my cock once more.

"Yeah, but you don't seem to have minded so far, have you?

"No," I acknowledged, accepting her limits once more. Maybe she wouldn't let me go down on her tonight, but there was something she might allow. "I want to see you naked. Will you turn the light on?" Once again, I said it as a question, giving her the option but she understood, as well as I did, that I was really telling her to do so. She pulled her hand away from me and rolled away, reaching for the light.

Her naked back was to me when the light came on, but she immediately rolled back towards me. Only her feet were under the sheet, so she was totally naked. My eyes now caressed her body, feasting on the sexy minx that either knowingly, or unknowingly, had teased me unmercifully for the previous week.

Her breasts were perfect, a slight hint of tan line showing from the previous summer. Her nipples were tight; small, little pinpoints of pink protruding through the taut skin surrounding them. Her firm athletic belly extended into short, well-groomed, pubic hair, but her kitty lips were shaved bare. My eyes continued down her athletic legs to where they disappeared under the edge of the sheet, and then back up again.

I reached over to her naked breast, now watching as I cupped it, rolling her nipple between my thumb and first finger. "My God you're sexy."

"You are pretty damn hunky yourself."

"Hmm," I said, "Is that what that means? Hunky means sexy?

"Damn straight," she said rolling on her side towards me. She rose and as she began to put her arm behind my neck I raised and rolled to her so she could put it under me.

"So," I said with her face now just inches in front of mine, "Does this 'Cousins With Benefits' include kissing?" She didn't answer, but her eyes closed, she licked her lips and tilted her head into the perfect position. When my lips touched hers, her mouth opened and almost instantly our tongues were dueling for position. She moved closer, snuggling up to me and practically climbing on top. There was no doubt of the passion in either of us, and the arousal she was getting just from kissing me, and my kissing her in response. I felt her leg slip over the top of my first leg, so she was straddling me, face to face. I didn't realize at first but gradually became aware that she was forcing her pussy against my leg. My arms were around her holding her close, our mouths locked together, my hands on her ass, her pelvis pivoting up and down as she ground her clit against my leg. Her breathing became ragged and her pressing against my leg became quite insistent until she lost control, and, with her entire body shuddering, she came.

Collapsing against me she just lay there for a few moments before she again rolled over beside me. Our hands had slipped away from each other as we had moved, but now as she recovered from her orgasm, her arousal obviously slaked for the moment, her hand again searched out my erection. I did not at first follow suit, searching for her nether region with my own hands, as her body movements indicated that she had had enough for the moment. But a minute or two later, with her stroking me slowly and leisurely, when my hand again slid down her belly, she raised her upper leg, opening herself for my touch. If anything, she was wetter than what she had been before, although I doubt that was truly possible. It did not take long, and I was no longer just teasing with my touch; neither was she. Stroking each other, now mutually masturbating each other one more time, her body was again shuddering to an orgasm when my cock spurted, this time against her belly.

We both lay there, our hands touching but not caressing each other as we recovered. I rolled over and grabbed another Kleenex to clean her up and when I turned back from depositing the soggy mess onto the nightstand, she had rolled onto her side, her naked bottom and back facing me. When I reached over and touched her side, she took my arm and pulled me against her backside. Lying there, spooning, her breathing slowed, as did mine.

~

"So what now?" I asked several days later.

We had somewhat reached a norm, in that we were having sex, but not intercourse, every night and occasionally during the day. We had finished watching all the episodes of Normal People, ending up getting naked on the couch and playing with each other there during, and after, the last episode. We had our first session of oral, starting with her taking my cock and sucking on me while the show was still on. Afterward I had gone down on her, with her sitting on the couch, her legs over my shoulders. Gradually I realized that she liked sex as much as I did, but just preferred masturbation to end the day. We might start with going down on each other when we first got in bed, or when we awoke, or when we stopped for lunch, or when we we're both horny and took a sex break during the day, but always to end the day I would finger her off, after which she would roll onto her side and push her back against me and go to sleep. When I asked her about it, she said that no matter how much she liked when I went down on her, it never relaxed her the way just masturbating did. Usually when we were going down on each other was one at a time as she said it was hard to concentrate or to appreciate my efforts when she had to do me at the same time, but also occasionally it was in a 69, but at night we would always end with my fingering her to orgasm, and her body melting into mine as she relaxed and fell asleep afterward.

I knew something was up as soon as I heard her naughty giggle. I looked at her, didn't get a feel for what she was getting at, so raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I think we should look at the Internet." I immediately knew what she was saying but I pretended that I didn't.

"I don't know, The NBA is closed down; baseball never got started. Hockey is all but over and probably won't even come back this year. Football won't start until August, if even then and, I guess there's no sense in searching out any porn. I mean I've got a live-in wet dream, so what else do I need?" I turned my back to her and began to walk towards the computer only to hear 2 quick steps and she punched me in the shoulder.

"Dick!"

"Yes, it is true I do have a dick."

"Get me hot and bothered enough and I might even want to suck it for you." She quick stepped around me and slid into the chair in front of my monitors, obviously to keep me out. I didn't have my personal computer plugged in, so I had to step over to the edge of the table and get it first anyway. I swapped it with my work computer and then turned and tried to sit into the chair that she was in. I pinned her against the back and then stood up and turned, sliding back into her lap facing her. Her face turned up to me, my lips found hers, and my hands began to slither over her body. I found the catch to her bra through her shirt and loosened it, sliding my hands back around to the front and underneath onto her bare breasts.

"You are way overdressed for watching porn," I said slipping my hands back down to the edge of her shirt and lifting to take it off. She let me pull it free, lifting her arms and letting me take her bra so she was completely topless. "Much better," I said pulling back so that I could lean down and suckle her nipple.

"I'am not the only one overdressed," she giggled gathering my shirt and pulling it up and over my own shoulders. It wasn't long and we were both totally naked, and I had her stand up, sat in the chair myself and she turned to sit in my lap facing the computer. My cock was hard, but I pushed it down so that it was extending out between her legs.

"OK, you're driving," I said, reaching around to fondle both of her breasts with my hands, "while I am playing."

"What do you want to see?"

"I like almost anything, how about you?"

"Do you suppose they have any coeds getting fucked by their hunky cousins?"

"That's not even happening in real life," I said slipping my hand down to her pussy. Her hand had dropped between her legs, but she was fondling the end of my erection, not herself. "But I am sure somebody has something on there where they will talk about cousins doing it, whether they really are or not. Even with porn it's all about the fantasy; imagining the actors really are co-workers or relatives or their sister's best friend or whatever your own perversion is."

She did a good job of keeping the screen moving from video to video, while both of us were getting more and more aroused. It wasn't long before she quit changing scenes, my finger buried in her wetness at the time, and I realized she was about to cum. I didn't stop until she shuddered and then pulled my fingers away to allow her to come down from her orgasm.

She leaned back into me; the mouse forgotten for the moment. "You do a better job of taking care of me than my boyfriend ever did."

"Why do you say that?"

"With him it was always about fucking, but with you I always have good orgasms."

"Still sticking to no fucking, huh?"

She was silent for an inordinately long period of time before she said anything. "I don't think we should do that."

"That line that we should not cross?"

"Yeah. No matter how much I want to." She paused and then continued, "if we did, I might not ever want to move away."

For the first time since she had moved in, I realized that eventually she probably would move on. School was due to end in just one more week, and once she finished her finals there was really no need to remain. She did not have a summer job, so if she wanted to go home, she could.

"What do you want to do once schools over? Are you going home for the summer? Are you going to stay here? Is there any discussion of what will happen when school starts up again for your senior year? Where will the classes be? Will the school be open again and you attending in person?"

"Mom and Dad have been asking when I was going to come home, and if I had to come back in the fall or whether I could attend classes remotely. The discussions online seem to be that classes will continue to be virtual, at least through the fall. There really would not be any need for me to come back unless I had a lab class. They think that it will be the same as this semester, where they split those up into multiple sessions so that there aren't big crowds in the lab all at once, but you have to be here to go to those classes."

I read between the lines of what she was saying and what she was thinking and interpreted it the way that I thought it should go. "So, you're probably going to go home in a week or so, and you are going to need to take a lab class in the fall, which means you are going to need a place to stay. Is that what you're saying?" She pushed forward in my lap stood and spun around, slipping her legs through the holes of the chair arms to sit in my lap. She pushed forward until her pussy was against my erection and began pivoting her pelvis up and down, my cock slipping between wet lips. I looked down at my cock and then up into her eyes. We were not fucking but all it would take would be a little movement on her part and she could slide right onto me.

"I don't know, is the rent at this facility exorbitant?"

"I guess it's pretty reasonable for a cousin. There are definitely some nice benefits to staying with your cousin, aren't there?"

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and please take time to vote.