Cyberpunk 2077 - Val: Ch. 01

Story Info
Cyberpunk 2077 based, following both Valerie and Vincent.
3.7k words
3.75
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek Jensen walked down the stairs of his lavish home on this, the greatest morning of all mornings, to find his beloved bong sitting so skillfully crafted and placed perfectly on the coffee table in front of the couch. Next to it sat the large mason jar of assorted nugs of the finest green a hit musician like him could get his inked hands on in Night City.

The grinder, placed just to the left of the bong, a ray of sunshine beaming on all of the paraphernalia. This worried Derek only slightly, hoping that the beam hadn't affected the sticky-icky-ness of his trees. He sat on the couch, legs spread a bit as his boxers mildly tented due to his throbbing morning wood that had dissipated while coming downstairs. It was like Christmas morning all over again as he wasted no time grinding a nug and packing the bowl of his bong while also pulling out a few blunt wraps. Splitting them and dumping the tobacco into a small waste basket by the couch. He quickly began rolling those as well. Before long he had himself a nice little set up that every stoner desired. Derek then called up the stairs to his girlfriend. "Vee-baby," he chimed. "It's time." the smile lingered on his face as he walked back to the couch. The tatted stud clad in just those black silk boxers. Waiting to inhale some of the best with the best.

Valerie Alex Jensen poked her head out from upstairs, standing at the top of his steps still in her sleep wear she smiled happily at her inked husband below. Her eyes lighting up at the sight spread out on the table, the two of them being well prepared for day, though between the two of them they always were stocked with only the most premium of bud, along with an impressive collection glass and stoner paraphernalia. Strutting down the steps, she continued to smile at her man as she joined him on the couch, pulling up closely, she greeted him with a peck on the lips while slipping a hand of her's to rub his crotch "Mm, good morning, hun. Happy 4/20" she told him lovingly once the kiss subsided "Blunts and bongs for the Wake and Bake? You don't need to ask twice" she added happily, grabbing a blunt and a nearby lighter and sparking it "Cheers, my love" she added taking a couple of long drags off of it before passing it off to him.

Derek returned her sweet kiss and groaned softly at her groping hand. A smirk plastered on his face as he took that cherry flavored blunt from her hand and took a few long drags for himself. He reached out for his lovers face and pulled it close to his. Shotgunning that sweet leaf smoke into her before trapping that plume in her by locking their lips together. His hands roaming her body as he set the blunt in a slot on the ashtray. Kissing her deeply while he groped her scantily clad body. Lovingly caressing every inch of her body and moaning into the kiss before breaking it. Exhaling the rest of his smoke. He punctuated all this with a signature grin and chuckle. He couldn't help himself around his delicious stoner wife. "Happiest of 4/20's." he responded, pecking her lips once more, being a little more rough and passionate this time around.

Valerie let out a soft giggled before his lips locked with her's, smiling into the smokey kiss, her right hand was back on his crotch, teasing groping and stroking his manhood through his boxers. She softly moaned into the deep kiss as his own hands roamed her body, she let out another giggle once the kiss subsided and she exhaled the rest of her smoke as well. Her eyes soaking in the sight of her sexy tatted rocker stud, she loved that he was an avid consumer of the green as well, being the perfect stoner boyfriend for her. She returned his kiss eagerly, climbing on top to straddle him, her hands shifted to run up his chest as she gently grinded into him, leaning in she kissed and teasingly sucked at his neck working her way up to his ear "How about a bongload and blowjob for my man?" she offered, grinding herself a little more into him.

The stud eased his hands to her ass while she ground her hips on him. His throbbing manhood slightly protruding from the fabric of his boxers. The words were like angel's harps playing melodically in his ears. "I would love nothing else." he smiled at her before moving up to kiss her as his hands worked that ass. Squeezing the soft globes of her delicious rump. An ass that made him rock hard in seconds and cum almost as fast. His lips melting against hers before he slowly pulled away. Suckling on her bottom lip and concluding this bout of affection with a sharp slap on her ass and a firm grope. Letting her go to allow her to do what she wanted to do next. Reaching around her to grab the bong and lighting the bowl. Watching that milky smoke travel through the stem and over the bubbling waters. Up through the jellyfish percolator and spiraling up the twisted neck of the clear blown glass artwork. Holding that hit as he anticipated his lover's eager lips.

She let out a seductive and teasing purr as she felt his hands on her tell toned and shape rear. She could already feel herself wet for him, her thin shorts and his own boxers being not much of a barrier between her eager cunt and his impressive member. She moaned happily into the kiss, giggling a little as he suckled on her bottom lip followed by soft gasp and yelp as he slapped her ass and groped it. She shot him a sultry look as he let go off her to take hold of the bong, Valerie instead slipping down his body to be on her knees her hands spreading his legs a little before reaching up to his boxer waist band, tugging it down his inked and muscled legs to his ankles and then off completely. Her soft hands reaching for his eager manhood, giving it a few pumps before bringing her lips to his cockhead, wrapping her plush lips around his tip and suckling teasingly on it. Looking up at him with big brown doe eyes she took a little more of his length into her mouth, hum softly as she continued to take more of him, a hand of her's also reaching down to cup and toy with his balls as she took more and more of him.

Derek tilted his head back and growled deeply. Letting the haze billow from him like a smokestack as her lips so skillfully worked him. Her exploring hands reaching his heavy sack while the other idly worked his shaft. "I have an idea..." he smirked looked back down into those big pools of dark brown seduction. He offered her the bong. "Take a hit, hold it in, suck my cock all the way down and let the smoke roll out of your mouth on it." he explained as the idea pictured in his brain made his cock throb even harder. His fingers raked through her hair, massaging her scalp while grinning down at her. "I have such a perfect fuckin' wife." this inked rockstar rumbled as he watched her use her talented mouth for his pleasure while the smoke finally began to hit him. Making him even more sensitive to her suckling lips.

Valerie's brow perked up at his suggestive smirk, hearing his rather creative idea, she pulled her lips from his manhood, which was heavily coated with her saliva now as she looked up at him, one of her hands taking hold of the bong, the other of the lighter. Bringing the mouth piece to her lips, she sparked a hit from it, finishing off what he had packed; a sort of system the two of them often had, packing just enough for both of them. Everyone always seemed to have slightly different toking habits, but both Val's and Derek's aligned so perfectly. Feeling the smoke filling her lungs, she held the hit and handed him the bong carefully as she then wrapped her lips around his cock taking all of his length as the smoke seeped out of her mouth as she hilted all of him in her mouth, moaning out seductively she looked up lovingly at her man her eyes already glazed and bloodshot. She was feeling the very uplifting sativa they had started with, feeling very euphoric and aroused for her man, she began to bob her head up and down his length and an increasing pace, a hand of her returning to his sack to gently toy with it as she sucked him off.

The hunk watched her fulfill his lewd wishes. The smoke swirling around his base and balls as she continued her rapid sucking. "Oooooh fuck baby. Almost as good as a guy!" he groaned as he felt his tip buzzing with arousal. Ready to cum soon just from the amazing head she was giving. Luckily his bounce back time was impeccable and would be back to stiff in no time if he were to blow his load in a short while. He continued to rake his fingers through her hair with both hands. Softly scratching and massaging her scalp as his hips softly bucked. "I love you..." he grunted the words with each soft thrust before pulling his cock from her mouth. Stroking that stiff dick that was slicked with his woman's spit. Tugging her hair softly so her face was arced upward, his eyes locked on hers. His thick meaty cock slapped against her cheek. Thumping against her face with a soft splat splat splat. A string of saliva connecting his pulsating member to her cheek.

She let out a muffled purr as she locked eyes with his, her gaze being enough of a non-verbal response to his words of affection, she loved him too. She was definitely thankful to have put a ring on it, his cock alone was worth it, though the man attached to it was an endless bonus she would receive over a lifetime. His wealth being a bonus too, though she was comfortably middle-class before due to her own ventures, mainly that of erotic modeling before joining the Corpo Security world, and ending up at Arasaka Corporation. She moaned happily as she took his nice thick cock in her welcoming mouth, her plush lips skillfully wrapped along his length as she bobbed up and down, milking him for his load. She considered it part of her duties as his lover, to take his load where ever he sticks his cock in. She groaned softly as she continued to peer up her at her man, feeling herself getting increasingly more wet down below, feeling extra sensitive and aroused due to her high.

Derek stood up and slapped his cock on her cheek once more before stuffing his cock back into her mouth. Stroking the base as only his tip rested in between those soft pillows. "Oh...fuck." he grunted before letting out a long groan. One that sounded like it would be on his next album, let alone being a sound of intense pleasure. The head of his cock flared. Firing rope after rope after rope of thick, gooey, sticky cum into her mouth. His balls tightening as they emptied themselves with force. Juicing him for all her was worth. His cock slipped from her mouth as he fell back onto the couch. His cock dumping another rope onto his inked pecs and abs. "Fuck..." he growled again as he looked down to his woman with her mouth full of his virile seed. "How do you do that so well!?" he laughed.

Valerie blushed a little as after he slapped his cock on her cheek, moaning a little once his cock was back in her mouth. She smiled as she felt only his tip return, becoming quite pleased with herself to know that he was going to cum now, always delighted to make her man cum; his pleasure being her's as well. She hummed happily as she heard his long groan, soon feeling his familiar tasting seed on her tongue and in the back of her throat, swallowing all of his load, still looking up lovingly at her man as he fell back into the couch, spent for the moment. She licked her lips of any of his remaining cum as she rose to join him back on the couch, her hands roaming to clasp his arm. "Didn't I ever tell you? I had a gay best friend in high school... and college. He loved make up, fashion and video games. Taught me how to perfect my method, please a man proper" she added proudly, as she wanted nothing more than to put those acquired skills to good use on him.

Derek smiled softly as he basked in the afterglow of his intense orgasm. Holding his woman close to him as he grabbed the smoldering remaining inches of the blunt in the ash tray. Taking a long drag and handing her the last bit of it. Letting her destroy that roach. He exhaled the smoke through his nose and then kissed his woman. "I love that you learned it that way as opposed to just suckin' mad amounts of dick." He laughed before grabbing a nug from his jar. A dark green and sticky little nugget of marijuana. Small purple hairs accenting that dark green. "Dude sold me this shit, called it 'Ninja turtle' or some shit." he shrugged while grinding it up. Before long he had another freshly packed bowl in his bong. Removing the bottom of the grinder revealed a MASSIVE stash of keef that he sprinkled over the top of what was already packed. Igniting the concoction and feeling that smoke wrap around his lungs and shrivel them before exhaling in a large smokey plume. As he did this, he could feel his cock bobbing back to life between his legs.

Valerie felt at peace, stoned and completely relaxed as she leaned into the couch and clung to his arm. Smiling still she thanked him for the remainder of the blunt, taking a few long drags before finishing it and ashing it in the tray on the table. Exhaling her own smoke she returned his kiss "Mm, not my style. I got to practice on him and his boyfriend.. and watch them. Was a win-win without being a total whore" she mused "Plus we played rounds of games in between" she added not minding to display a little bit of her geekdom to him. Perking up a little once she saw him pull out the nug, the name oddly enough ringing a bell to her "Oh.. I've heard it, never had the opportunity to toke on it before though" she added admiringly, helping herself to a nug to sniff and inspect as he ground up his own, she eventually returned it to its container before watching him take his bowl. Packing her own after him, sprinkling some of that keef amassed in the bottom chamber of the grinder ontop of her bowl. Bringing the piece to her lips she sparked it and felt the familiar feeling of her lungs filling with the hazy clouds, she placed the bong back on the table with the lighter, exhaling and leaning back. She casually reached over to his cock and began to stroke him once more "Ready for round two, my man?" she asked teasingly.

Derek listened to her story with his eyes closed, head tilted back and smirking. Chuckling at the bit of nerdiness she so eloquently flaunted in front of him. He wasn't much of a nerd or gamer anymore these days being so busy. But he kept the latest consoles in the house as well as his laptop in case he got the itch to play again. The familiar tug of her dainty hands wrapped around his manhood mad his eyes open halfway, looking into her lovely eyes as she offered another round of intense and lewd fun. "Round two....fight." he said in a deep silky voice. Tugging her onto his lap with that thick log of meat resting gently on the crack of her ass. Oozing a dollop of precum down and onto the top of her crack as the bead of prenut slid down that sexy crevice. She would be able to feel the dull thumping of his cock against her as it began to rise fully to life. "Imma fuck your ass like it was my college roommate's" he told her with a soft growl "I'd often pin him down and rail it hard if I hadn't found a babe for the night..." he added with a purr.

Valerie blushed at the thought of her studly tattoo'd lover dominating another man's ass, her velvety lips were glistening with excitement. "Mmm... way to make a girl jealous..." she teased adding with a wink as she purred lustfully at him "Maybe... I should take a trip to a Ripperdoc... have him give me a nice... endowment... to make me more male like" she added.

Derek grinned "You'd have to promise to try and use it on me then" he teased her "If you have a cock... you gotta try to use it" he taunted, shifting his hands to roam across her curves, slipping down to her ass and smacking it; spreading her cheeks as his cockhead prodded at her puckered hole. He gave a final nod as he pushed into her "Mmhmfpmm.. yep. Let's make.. you.. male" he told her in agreement.

Valerie leaned her heartshaped ass back against her man's invading cock "Mmmm... good... I always wanted to be... mm at least for a day... though I could get used to you making me your man-bitch... forever" she admitted freely to her man, beginning to bounce up and down on his thick and rock hard cock. Derek getting increasingly more rough as he growled at her, the couple passionately locked lips as Valerie raked her nails along Derek's chiseled chest.

Derek gave powerful thrusts up into her ass, grunting softly and growling as she raked her nails across his chiseled but tattooed chest. "Fuck... I hope.. your ass... stays... just as tight... as...a dude" he let out, keeping one hand on her perfectly shaped rear while the other explored up the cyberslut's smooth curvy back.

Val rode him skillfully, bouncing up and down on that shaft, her ass being well-acustomed to being fucked like this. She honestly preferred anal, and wasn't above literally using her ass a bargaining chip. She wasn't about to tell her now current boytoy how much she takes it in the rear, just let him enjoy the thrill of having a piece himself; no matter how second hand it was. She kept it in good form and condition, despite.. multiple drillings on a regular basis.

Derek had made use of various dolls and pleasure skins before, but Valerie brought the tattooed cyber stud a whole new type of bliss. Though he couldn't help but picture a hot smooth twink riding him instead of the beautiful Val; his cock aching and throbbing more at the thought. His hips rutted into the woman with renewed vigor, smacking loudly against his partner's as passionately rode him.

Valerie smiled down at him, immediately noticing the man's renewed vigor, though not realizing it was motivated by homoeroticism; though not like she would care. The woman was a free spirit and would be totally into Derek wanting to make out with other studs and have as much cock as he could physically handle.

The man looked up at her bashfully as she rode him, her motions and demanor indicating that she was the one truly in charge. Val the boss bitch. "Can... can.. I fuck... other... men.. on the... side?" he asked slightly strained as she rode him roughly.

Val chuckled and gave a slight nod "Only if we fuck them together first." she told him sternly and then added "That also means I have free reign with any studs I come across separately too, hun." she teased him with a wink "A lot of men eye me on a day-to-day basis."

Derek purred and grunted softly "Mm.. rile them up and send them my way then babe. Ones you do or don't want. Preferably both" he told her, his cock aching and throbbing inside her as her hips collided with his; the couch shaking and creaking from the intensity of the couple's motions.

Val grinned down at him "You just want me to pimp men out for you" she teased "Pull the ol' gay bait and switch" the way she phrased it made it rather clear she had done so before.

He nodded as he grinned back at her "Help satisfy my urges hun" he begged her, looking up at the sole holder of his attraction to anything feminine; otherwise he craved and ached for muscular hunks. Studly men that even Val herself would be very much attracted to. Derek wanted to fuck and be fucked by them, with the beauty in the same room; though also separately. He wanted a beefy stud to pin him before Val could even see, to enjoy completely in private. Have those cum heavy balls smashing and colliding up against his as he moaned out in ectasy.

With little warned he flipped the tattooed street beauty so her back was now facing him, the man secretly wanting to picture a man riding him instead; it took him only a few minutes of her bouncing on him like that. Val putting in the motions that she thought a man would, being rough over sensual; and Derek was cumming in no time. Holding her hips closely to him as he emptied his seed into her. Giving a final kiss on the back of her neck; both knew at this point, he prefer a male from now on. And Val was totally okay with it; in fact, the clever bitch had counted on 'turning' Derek more gay, as per her advantage. She was in reality being a gay pimp; using his sexuality now in tandem with her's as bargaining chip. "Mm.. I think I'll reach out to my cousin... he likely knows how to help us out" she purred lovingly.