The Bull: Aaron Taylor Johnson

Story Info
Blair cuckolds her husband with Aaron Taylor Johnson.
1.6k words
3.75
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair was a work from home wife living in Cincinnati, Ohio. By her own admission, her life wasn't exciting. Most mornings, she put on sweatpants and plopped herself on the couch where she would pass the day to the numbing voices of the Love Island cast. When her husband came home from his teaching day, they might go on a walk with their dogs through the neighborhood. It wasn't that she didn't love her husband, her relaxing days, and the many comforts that colored her life with privilege. But where was the excitement? At night, she would lay in bed next to her husband while he watched sports. It was the one moment where she was able to escape her stagnant reality and read romance novels slipping into the aphrodisiacal world of women being courted in Shakespearean manners by the type of men that her husband would always be inferior to.

At 24 years old, Blair dripped sex appeal. Despite the mundanity of her life at current, the nights she dressed up to go out put her beauty on display. She didn't need makeup. She was one of those women who could let her fierce and alluring eyes stand out in a crowded room. Upon introductions, men would shift their gaze from her eyes to her lips growing equally enamored with her smile. Their eyes never stopped there. She maintained her athletic figure at 5'6" that had earned her college scholarships and she'd been known her entire life for an ass that belonged on the front page of Pornhub. To be sure, she was an undiscovered sex icon.

It was the busy season for her company. She worked as an independent contractor for a horse breeding ranch and their big event was just around the corner. So it didn't strike her as out of the ordinary when her boss told her that she needed to travel to a new client's farm just outside of Scottsdale, Arizona. On Sunday night, Lucas drove her to the airport, hugged her, and kissed her goodbye. Even though a trip to Arizona would be a nice interruption of her home routine, she was going to miss him. When she arrived in Phoenix late at night, she texted him and said that she landed safely. She hadn't heard much about this client other than a typically bougie barn name and an address.

When she woke up in the morning, she wanted to make a good first impression. After all, she was going out there to sell the company's breeding rights and she knew that sex appeal, above all else, sold the most. Wearing a long, tight-fitting skirt and a modest crop top with a shawl, she exited her hotel and caught an uber to the ranch.

When they arrived at the gate to the ranch, she could see the barn set off in the distance behind a modern estate. Her driver pulled up to the home where three men were waiting to welcome her. One opened her door while another extended a gentleman's hand and lifted her up out of the car. As she glanced up, she recognized him. He was built, filling out his suit with a strong neck and a chiseled jaw line. His long hair voluminous and complemented by a classic mustache displayed his self-confidence. As juvenile as it sounded, she had been crushing on her host long before he knew she existed. But as he took her hand, they both could feel the energy between them. Aaron Taylor Johnson was the horse world's newest celebrity owner.

Blair spent most of the morning being guided around the facility by Aaron, his arm draped around her with his large hand holding her waist. She felt as if she was going to melt in the hot Arizona sun, but maybe that was just because she was dripping wet struggling to focus while fantasies teased her. His horses were beautiful and the way that he interacted with them only added to her excitement. After the tour of the facility, Blair returned to her hotel for some mid-day meetings and a quick nap. During her sleep, she had intense dreams as Aaron manhandled her in ways she'd never experienced. And then her alarm went off. Insatiably horny, she fingered herself to a quick but powerful climax.

Guilt rushed through her after she finished. She had a husband at home. A loyal, loving, and desirable husband. What was she thinking? Was this a betrayal? She was confused now along with a host of other feelings. Feelings that could lead her to be uninhibited. And she was supposed to be back at Aaron's ranch in two hours. She sorted herself out, the whole time weighing her moral dilemma. Her husband deserved to know, and he'd be understanding right? Blair scrolled through her contacts to Lucas' name and called. Her heart was racing now. Was she really going to tell him? "Hello?" "Oh, hi ba-be!" "How's Scottsdale?" "The weather is hot and intense, but it's nice to be here." "What about your client? Another old stiff?" "We-ll, actually..." her voice wavering, "do you remember the guy from the Tik Toks I showed you doing the one handed pull-ups? Aaron Taylor Johnson." Lucas, surprised, replied back "Really? No way. Haha, don't you kind of have a crush on him?" And with a pounding heart, she told him about her dream and her depraved actions after she woke up. "I'm so sorry Lucas, like really, I don't know what happened, I just couldn't help it..." "Blair, are you serious...? It's okay." He tried to be understanding. "If you want to flirt, I mean I guess if a kiss happens I'd be okay with it. I love you." Suddenly, Blair shed a mountain of weight from her shoulders. She felt light, and her husband's support was thrilling. "oh my god, I love you too. I was terrified to tell you, but I'm so glad I did. Okay, I have to go back. I love you, bye!"

When Blair returned that evening, Aaron was dressed much more casually. In a t-shirt that hugged his biceps and shaped itself over his pecs and a pair of grey sweatpants, Blair felt a bit overdressed, but didn't want to say anything to make her host feel rude. She removed her shawl, revealing her soft skin around her waist. While they walked through the house, Blair couldn't keep her eyes off the bulge in his grey sweatpants. He was definitely bigger than Lucas. It wasn't even close. But at that moment, she felt like she could handle anything. Wait, what was she thinking? Her husband had said a kiss, at most! So she tried not to think about his bulge, its bounce teasing her while they walked.

At dinner, he was winning her over with his smooth talking. She found herself laughing at all his jokes, rotating between smiles and lip-biting, and giving him her doe eyes. At the end of dinner, he brought out a second bottle of wine and they sat on the couch by the fireplace. She was practically sitting in his lap, now. She'd been flirting all night and the wine had loosened her up. Waiting for him to make a move, she realized her husband might be blocking their transgression. "He, uh, told me we could kiss. I know that's a little bold of me, but I just wanted to let you know." "I didn't care about his permission, sweetheart. I just wanted to hear you ask for it." Blair usually didn't like arrogance, but the way he carried himself was so sexy. All she could think about were the flashes from her dream.

Placing his hand on her thigh, he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back passionately. This feeling was everything that she was missing with her husband back in St. Louis. He was nice and she did love him, but he didn't make her feel submissive. She'd always felt better than him sexually. But Aaron was different and she was determined to do anything it took to impress him. Brainlessly, she had slid her skirt off. She was on all fours on the couch, kissing Aaron and leaning further into him. Her ass up in the air, he was reaching over her and grabbing it. Blair was moaning now, and she realized that there might not be any turning back. Just then, Aaron sat up. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry I took my skirt off..." "No, but I think you need to beg me for this." Yep, there was no turning back. "Yes, Daddy. I'll do anything that you want me to. Please turn me into a slut and make my husband a cuck. I want this so fucking bad. I'll do things for you that I would never do for my husband." She bent over for him again and pulled down his sweats. It was bigger than she thought, but she was obsessed with it. She started comparing it to her forearm, staring in disbelief, and told Aaron that he might be twice the size of Lucas. Before she could complete the sentence, he pushed her head down and she was giving him the sloppiest head she could imagine.

After a minute, she flipped around and straddled him, lowering herself onto his dick. She was so wet that she slid onto him effortlessly. Within ten minutes, she was approaching her third climax. This one stronger than all the rest, she could feel her body tightening up for a ground shaking orgasm. Her phone lit up next to her. It was Lucas calling. She was still so close. But she answered. "ba-by, fuck, I-I-I'm so sorry. He keeps make-making me cum so hard. We can't ever go back, you're my cuck now." As he listened in disbelief, he could hear her moaning "You own me, Daddy!" over and over again until the phone call ended.