Cycling Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Cycling slut, teasing men in my gear to a naked dance.
1.2k words
3.72
3.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three men in leather, six hands in gloves, playing with my body. Examining every part of me. Sometime squeezing it hard and at other places or moments gentle or smooth. It feels so great, just being an object for them. My mind stopped working the moment I surrendered myself to their wish to undress for them. Eyes closed, feeling every move they make, every place the touch. They played with my body like they do with their motorcycles. Caressing it, cleaning it but also ride it hard and fast.

For the first time in my life, I am not only watched in my cycling gear but also touched. Used as their toy. I always wanted to show myself, wearing cycling gear was just that purpose in disguise. Being watched by other people was my secret wish. Now, for the first time I really undressed for men and showed my almost hairless, perfect slim and muscled corpus. My phantasy became reality, but they went further with touching me and I was scared that they would not stop here. That they would rape me, use me.

The leather finger in my ass became two fingers. Without any lubricant it forced it way into my virgin hole. I scream and shout.

'Stop.'

'Is it hurting, little slut?'

'Yes, stop, now. You are raping me, stop asshole.'

'First you make us horny, sitting on the terrace and playing with your dick. Showing your body in tight clothes. Then you show up here and undress for us as a real fucking slut. And now you want us to stop? You crossed the line bitch; you teased us and now you must deliver.'

'Please stop. I want you to stop.'

'No, you want three big cocks in your mouth and ass. You want to be a fucking whore. You want to show that body because you need to get used. Only showing is not enough. Not for us, but also not for you. You are a little faggot begging for a fuck.'

'Sorry, I went too far, stop now please, I never wanted this, leave me alone.'

'Ok, ask it nicely, call us master or sir. And finish your show for us. We want you to fuck yourself and masturbate in front of us. Be a real fucking slut and give us a real show. Not the short undressing act we just had but give us all.'

'Yes, sir, I will give a hot show.'

'If your show is not good enough, we will get our pleasure the other way. Your mouth will please three cocks. So, make it a good show, boy.'

The hands stopped violating my body. They sat down on their bikes. Leaning back and waiting tor their free show. I feel completely naked, not only physical but also in my mind. Standing in the full light of the headlights of the motors. I never did anything like this. I am a shy boy, dreaming of being in the spotlight but never, ever, was there. Always hiding before exposing myself. Always in the second row. Now I was here. Not in the front row but on the stage and I must perform.

They turned on some music, a hot number hard from the speakers.

"Take of your clothes, blow out the fire. Don't be shy, your right." Are the first lines in the song. I started moving, my arms above my head. Showing and moving my lower body on the rhythms. Playing with my hands over my body, touching it everywhere. Sucking on my fingers, squeezing my nipples, and moving my body and dance. A slow dance. Turning around, showing my back part. Bending forward and keep moving my upper body. Opening my bottom cheeks with my hands, while my upper body keeps working in the music. Moving backwards, getting closer to my audience. Dancing with my open spread cunt close to them.

Slowly licking my finger and entering myself. For the first time in my life, I put my finger in my own male pussy, moving my ass slowly and showing it to them. It feels so hot, like a dream come true. I push a second one in. Turning around and lick my fingers clean. Sucking my fingers as a cock with my body still moving. The look on their faces, their eyes following my dirty, smelling fingers entering my mouth. It made me so horny that the precum starting to drip from my cock. This is what I always wanted.

I go down. Turn around and lay on my back. My legs fully spread I play again with my cunt, balls. Then I start taking my hard piece, slowly in my hand. I push the foreskin back, showing the hard purple head. Getting up, dancing again I move from one to another. Showing them my cock. Let them watch it close. Moving my ass wildly in my dance and touch their body's. My hands all over the leather jackets and trousers. I go down, on my knees, licking their cocks in the leather jeans. Turning again I pushed my moving bottom against their body.

After the lap dances with the three men, I return to the center of the stage. Lay down, widespread and masturbate. My left hand moving in the rhythm of the music. With every stroke I feel my cock grow. Exactly at the last line of the music a big load exploded from my piece. Followed by three more smaller eruptions. Forty minutes of pleasure, finally showing what I am. A slut, for real men. My body only covered by my sperm.

They start their bikes. Leaving me, exhausted and naked on the dirty floor. Alone and used.

I clean my body with my spandex racing gear, drive home for a long shower. Hot water followed by a full body treatment with body lotion. Standing in front of the mirror, admiring my own body, and getting a hard one thinking about the three musketeers. I feel so great, like the winner of a race, holding the trophy above me for the spectators. Applause and cheers around me. I conquered my fears, showed my body to strangers. This was a real coming out, and it felt so great. Maybe I could take dancing classes and become a male stripper. Making easy money instead of eight hours hard work every day in an office. With a boss.

I hear the signal of an incoming message on my phone. No text, only a video. I download and open it and see the dance, fully exposed and with clear view of everything, including my face. The end of the movie is a frozen shot of my on the dirty ground. Then large text appears:

'Part 1, to be continued', followed by a smaller text block.

'Thank for opening the movie. By doing this you installed software which enabled us to copy the content of your phone. All email, social media and contacts are now in our possession. And so are you. You will deliver what we want, and that is more than a short horny dance. Or we could use this little movie and send it around or publish it in your accounts.'

From the victory of my coming out to being nothing more than property in one minute.