Cycling Slut

Story Info
Boy in cycling gear shows his real feelings.
1.3k words
3.67
5.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to ride on my race bicycle. The black tarmac road under my wheels, the wind and sun in my face and trying to go as fast as possible. Feeling the power in my body true my legs and pedals resulting into the speed of my bike. Conquering the elements and be fully in control. I am a winner in local competitions in my league. Cycling gives me a real great feeling, love it when I pass others, show them my speed.

But it is not only the sport. It is also the tight cycling gear. I love to dress in it. Getting out of my jeans and in the gear makes me horny. Watching myself in the mirror, showing my nice round bottom in my tight lycra short. The idea that everybody out there will see this perfect young body. Only hidden by the elastic fabric. Showing all curves and hidden content.

I never where black tights as they do not really show what is under it. White shows the shadows of the underlying parts much better. It feels almost like being naked, but still covered by a very thin layer of elastic fabric. Sometimes I massage my piece in front of the mirror and watch my cock getting harder under my cycling clothes. I play with it till my precum wets the surface. Take all my clothes off and finish it with a big load of sperm. Nobody knows this little fetish of my, not my girlfriend or my cycling friends.

I am a slim twenty-fours old boy, 164 cm and with 58 kg a perfect body for this sport. Too old to become a pro but still good enough to win some local challenges. And as all cyclist strong legs, a nice round butt and almost no fat on my body.

Last Sunday I went for a ride. There were no races and my girlfriend was away for some days. I got all the time a wanted. Great weather, not to hot or humid and almost no wind. I did my standard training route at the best time ever. It really felt great,

going so fast. At the end near the sea, I stopped at a terrace, rewarded myself with a large, cold bear. The table on my left was used by three motorists in full leather, drinking beer, talking, and laughing together. On my right sat a standard family. Farther, mother and two annoying kids. While I drank me beer, I saw the man looking at my face and then his eyes going down to my cross. He starts staring at it. I open my legs a bit further and put my hand on it, playing. I tease my flaccid cock by squeezing it softly. He kept looking and changed his position a bit further to get a better look.

For the first time in public, I felt my cock growing. I loved the way this man looks at my hand, slowly caressing and squeezing my penis. And I feel it growing. I take my hand away and everybody can see the contours of the now dick cock true the thin fabric. I see his tongue wetting his mouth. This married guy wants me, and I love it. His eyes show that he wants more. My hands get back on my crouch and I start jerking my dick openly. I feel the first drop of pre-cum. Coming up in the shaft and slowly leaving the head. A clear drop of it is showing on my white, tight cycling bib. I am so fucking horny now. A man watching me to perform for him, for his pleasure.

He, and his little family, leaves. I am left with a wet stain on my gear. But never felt so horny, slutty before. Love it.

I check out, fill my water bottle at the toilet, pay at the counter. When I get back to my table, I pick up my helmet. A note falls on the ground,

'TXT me NOW, boy'

'Hi, cycling boy on the terrace, whatsupp?'.

He answers directly with an address nearby and a message.

'Get into the garage and wait near the bench in the back end.'

That was all. I thought about his horny looks, getting in his garage, undress and let him play with my cock. While his wife was upstairs with the kids. It made me so horny that I could feel my cock already getting ready for it. The idea of being watched or touched by this man. Innocent play, showing my body. I never had any gay experiences but undressing for this man turned me on.

I entered the garage. Empty, without a car only some working benches and tools on the wall, room for a car and a stair to the house in the corner. I waited, getting nervous after a few minutes. Three motors enter the garage, the door behind them closes. I stand fully in three light beams pointing at me. Blinding me, leaving me alone in the dark, full in the spotlight. Standing on the stage and not being able to see the spectators. They switch of their engines, and I hear them getting of their bikes.

'You like a little game, boy? You like to be watched?' Strip now, show it.'

'Please, let me go, sorry, I did not expect this.?'

'You are too late; we saw you teasing this man in the terrace. Now you must deliver to us, boy. No way back. Get that cycling gear off. Slowly so we can enjoy it. You got five minutes to get completly naked or we will do it, and that will not be gentle.'

This wasn't the married man. Three-man wearing black leather jackets and trousers with chains and heavy boots. In the middle of the beamers, I start to remove my shirt. My shoes and socks are next. Only one piece of clothing is left. I remove the first shoulder strap, then the next. I turn around and slowly lower my bike suit, showing mu butt. Get my feet out of it. With my hands and shirt covering my dick I slowly turn around. I stand fully naked hiding my private parts in the full light. And feel my cock growing. As if it liked to be naked.

'Hands behind your head, legs wide apart. And slowly turn round so we can judge your whole body.'

I do what is told, show my body fully naked. I cannot hide my half stiff boomer anymore. My body reacts clearly different as my mind. My cock shows that it loves the attention from the men in the dark. While my minds want to leave. I am not a gay lust object. Or anyone's boy. This is not what I want. But here I stand, being watched. And my body react as if I am a real slut.

'Looks good, turn around, face your head to the bench, look down to the floor. Keep your hands behind your head'.

I get in the position, feel my cock getting harder, much harder. Never thought that it could be so large and full of lust. My mind screams, looking for a way to get out of it. Some part of me wants, needs, feels like this is really me. As if this is what I always wanted but was afraid to ask for. Being naked and ready. The other part wants to run away. Or surrender and enjoy it.

'Are you ready, boy.'

'No, I want it to stop now.'

'First you call me 'sir', boy. And ask politely. Your body tells me you want to play.?

'What will you do to me, sir?'

'Just play with your body, no fucking or sucking, spread your legs, slut.'

I feel a hand in a leather glove on my head, pulling it back. A first finger enters my mouth. A second, third. Deep, deeper. I choke and he goes even deeper. Other hands take my nipples, tease, and squeeze them. First gentle but getting rougher. It hurts, pain is a completely new experience. Another hand gets to my balls, play with them. This pain is from another order. I scream.

'Shut up, bitch. You need and want it.'

I feel a finger touching my ass. Entering my body, slowly getting deeper. I close my eyes and surrender.