Cyndi's Gown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started the bath running and went out to the living room of my suite. Jennifer and Holly had kicked their shoes off, had their feet up and were relaxing.

They had me remove all of my clothing, including my lingerie. Jennifer then stood up, grabbed her purse and told me to follow her. She walked into the bathroom, tested the bath water, and then turned off the spigots.

She then reached into her purse and pulled out a can of Nair, which she proceeded to rub all over my legs. She ordered me to shave my face extra close, as she watched. Jennifer then ordered me into the bathtub. Jennifer left me alone for about 15 minutes, as the hot bath relaxed me. Finally she shouted in for me to rinse off, get out of the tub, dry myself and come out to the living room.

As I walked into the living room, I noticed that all of the clothing I carried with me was laid out on the sofa. Holly was examining my makeup kit, while Jennifer ordered me to sit down.

Holly then got up and started to make me up. First she put a foundation of Derma-Blend, to hide any tinges of my beard. Then she put a normal foundation over the Derma-Blend, then started shading my face, first with a darker colour so that my male features were diminished, then using lighter colours to accentuate my cheekbones. She then applied heavy eyeliner to both the bottom and top of my eyes, and then blended in several shades of blue eyeshadow. After an application of mascara to my lashes, and a blush on my cheeks, she applied a very bright red lipstick to my lips. Finally she took my wig and placed it on my head and teased it until she got the effect she wanted. As Holly stepped back to examine me, a big smile broke out on her face. Evidently, she was pleased with her work, but I had no mirror in front of me to appraise her handiwork.

Holly told me to stand, and Jennifer placed the corset back around my waist and fastened it in place. I was then ordered back on all fours again, as both girls proceeded to lace me tightly again! I experienced the same light-headedness that I had experienced earlier that day, as I stood up.

This time the girls allowed me to wear the normal black lace bikinis, without the humiliation of having to go crotchless with the pink ribbon. They then smoothed a pair of sheer black stockings onto my legs, and fastened the garters from the corset.

Jennifer sorted through my wardrobe and selected a black taffeta flared mini skirt, and a black satin blouse. As I put the skirt and blouse on, Holly handed me a bright red patent belt. Long dangly earrings and beads, the same colour as the belt, competed the ensemble. I sat down while Holly painted my fingernails the same bright red, then Jennifer handed me 5" black patent high heels. I stood up, feeling very feminine, but still very embarrassed as the two girls again smile big smiles.

"Go take a look in the mirror, Sissy", said Jennifer. I walked into the bedroom, took a look at myself in the full-length mirror and saw a very 'hot' looking woman, staring back at me! I had dressed many times before, and I was fairly accomplished at make-

up, but I had never looked this good! Holly really knew her stuff! However, I did look a bit slutty... especially with the 5" 'fuck me' pumps!

Holly and Jennifer then slipped their shoes back on grabbed their pocketbooks and handed me mine.

"Well, Candy, I think we three girls should go out and have some dinner," said Jennifer, "Let's go."

We exited the hotel, and Jennifer flagged down a taxi and gave him the address of Mrs.. Walton bridal salon. We entered the salon and Mrs.. Walton approached us. "Oh doesn't Sissy Candy look gorgeous!" she exclaimed. "Shall we have her try her new gown on?"

Jennifer replied, "I'm sorry Mrs.. Walton, but we have a dinner engagement. We'll bring her back soon for another gown, and this time she will be dressed as "sissy Candy" when she arrives. As a matter of fact, from now on she will known merely as "CISSY"!

Mrs.. Walton giggled, then placed the gown in a large valet bag, gave us all a kiss on the cheek and wished us good luck. Holly again hailed a taxi and gave him directions. Shortly we arrived a building in a very prosperous area of the city. Jennifer paid the taxi driver, and we rang the bell, underneath which was a small polished brass plaque reading, "Les Club Bizzare, Members Only".

The door was answered by a maitre'd in a tuxedo, who obviously knew Jennifer and Holly. He escorted us to a podium where a very striking woman was standing. "Holly, Jennifer, how nice to see you again," she exclaimed, "and who is this striking young lady?"

Holly then turned to me and said, "Cissy, please lift your skirt up so Mistress Victoria can see your pretty panties." Shamefacedly, I did as she ordered. Mistress Victoria then slid my panties down to reveal the beribboned penis.

"Oh my goodness, Holly," she exclaimed, "what a cute little sissy boy you have! What do we have in the valet bag?"

Jennifer then unzipped the valet bag and showed Mistress Victoria my new gown. Mistress Victoria giggled and said, "I will put that in a safe place, while you THREE girls enjoy your evening at Les Club Bizzare." Mistress Victoria then summoned the maitre'd. "Thomas, please escort these ladies to a front row table, I want them to enjoy this evening."

The club was arranged like a typical dinner theatre, with the tables set on tiered steps gradually descending to a stage in the centre of the room, surrounded by the tiered tables. The stage was enclosed by a circular curtain. The maitre'd led us down to a table right next to the stage and seated us. I looked inquiringly at Jennifer and Holly.

Jennifer, seeing the inquisitive look on my face, explained. "Cissy, the club caters to a varied clientele, but all with one thing in common - the unusual or bizarre, you might even call it 'kinky'. On any given night just about any type of person might be here, dominants, submissives, bi's or gays of either sex, or perhaps just ordinary straight people with an interest in the more esoteric. One thing all of these people have in common is that they have all been screened for discretion and financial stature to be granted membership. The floorshows start at nine o'clock and the acts vary. Although each act may not be everyone's cup-of-tea, every act is certain to cater to someone's sexual fantasy. Also, because of the rigid screening for membership, audience participation is allowed, and even encouraged!"

A waitress arrive at our table and I noticed her uniform, like all the others, consisted of a very severe red satin corset, a very short flared satin skirt of the same colour, with black lace trimmed apron. Underneath the skirt, frothy petticoats held it straight out so that it was obvious the waitress was wearing crotchless panties. She also had leather cuffs on her ankles, and wrists with a matching leather collar around her neck. She took our cocktail order and returned quickly, setting them in front of us.

Holly then made the waitress kneel before her, under the table. I hadn't noticed before, but there were eye-rings on the chairs. Holly clipped the girl's collar to an eye ring on the seat of the chair, restraining the girl's head at Holly's crotch level. She then clipped each wrist to an eye ring on the front legs of the chair. We continued chatting, as the waitress was forced to orally please Holly! As I looked around the club, I noticed several other waitresses in the same position - one being circulated around the table of a group of businessmen, another serving a group of females and a third serving a table with six couples seated at it.

Holly moaned in orgasm then she unfastened the waitress and made her kneel in front of me, where her wrists were again restrained. The girl gave me a look of amazement as Holly lifted my skirt and revealed my beribboned cock. Holly untied the ribbon, then forced the girls mouth over my cock, and clipped the girl's collar to the seat of the chair so she could not remove my cock from her mouth. The feeling was exquisite, as she was forced to suck my cock deeply down her throat. I soon reward her efforts with a huge load of sperm, As I finished my orgasm, I looked up and was shocked to see several people from nearby tables looking at me with amusement as they realized I was not a real female but a 'he' dressed as a she. My face glowed bright red in embarrassment, and I quickly looked away. Jennifer and Holly giggled at my humiliation, as they released the waitress, who also had an amused expression on her face.

We continued chatting and Jennifer continued, "Cissy the floor show will start in a few minutes, there will probably be 5 or 6 different acts, with a grand finale. On Tuesday and Thursday nights, at midnight, they hold a slave auction, where members of the audience bid on the services of the slave being auctioned. The slaves are then taken to the fantasy rooms by the winning bidder or bidders. The fantasy rooms are on the second floor and each has a one-way mirror on the wall, so everyone can stroll up and down the hallways and see what each successful bidder does with his or her slave. It's very interesting and quite erotic - too bad this is Monday night, I would have liked for you to see that."

Suddenly, the lights in the club began to dim. Music began and a voice came over the room. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Les Club Bizzare - we hope you enjoy tonight's entertainment." The circular curtain then lifted to reveal a scenario of a Russian Castle with a strikingly handsome man and a beautiful woman dressed in the costumes of a Russian czar and czarina. A beautiful girl dressed in a stylized peasant costume, was led in by a Cossack, who advised the Czar and czarina that she had stolen a loaf of bread. The czar ordered her stripped, and whipped. The S&M devotees in the audience cheered as the girl was restrained, whipped, and then raped by the Cossack in front of the Czar and czarina. The curtain fell and the lights came up as the first act ended.

The second act consisted of a B/D scenario with a male slave submitting to two dominant, leather clad females. As they performed for the audience, the maitre'd came up and whispered into Jennifer's ear. She nodded at him, whispered something to Holly and they both looked at me with amused expressions.

As the second act ended, Jennifer and Holly each took one of my hands and led out of the audience to the entrance of the club, where Mistress Victoria was waiting for them. As I looked back at the stage I noticed that act three had begun with 12 muscular male dancing for the crowd.

Mistress Victoria spoke with Jennifer and Holly, and although I couldn't hear what they were saying, both girls were nodding with smiles on their faces. Jennifer then came over to me and said, "One of the actresses for the finale has taken ill, Cissy. Mistress Victoria has advised me that your new gown is a perfect costume, and we have volunteered your services." I started to protest, but both Jennifer and Holly led me down a flight of stairs to a large dressing room, beneath the stage. The various actors and actresses from the previous acts were all sitting around and talking. I noticed the girl, who had been the peasant in the first act, was now attired in a civil war era ball gown, and two of the males were attired in Union, Civil War military uniforms.

Two women, who were obviously the wardrobe and make-up mistresses came over to me. They had me remove my skirt, blouse and wig, while they studied me. Laughter came from the other actors and actresses as I stood there totally humiliated.

The two ladies sat me down and began applying heavy theatrical makeup, enhancing my femininity. They made me step into my long petticoat, slipped my new gown over my head, then placed a long auburn wig on me.

"There, doesn't she look like Scarlet O'Hara?" exclaimed the wardrobe mistress, and everyone in the dressing room applauded. I felt totally humiliated!

I could hear applause from the audience, and the 12 males who had been dancing entered the dressing room. They too, changed into union army uniforms. Two males clad in leather chaps, led another male, clad only in a leather g-string from the dressing room to perform their act. There wasn't much doubt in my mind as to what their act consisted of!

I sat there, in my 'southern belle' ball gown, waiting for the other acts to continue, the males in uniform leered at me, and the females looked at me with amusement. I was introduced to the other "southern belle", Melissa. As we chatted, I wondered what was going to happen to me.

At last, the stage manager signalled Melissa and I to go on stage. As we took our places, I noticed the scenery was that of a salon in a southern mansion. We were seated on a sofa, the skirts of our gown fluffed up, and we were given teacups to hold.

The curtain lifted as the theme song from "Gone With the Wind" emanated over the speaker system. Suddenly, the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" began to blare and the soldiers entered. There were sixteen of them and they began to simulate their destruction of the mansion. They grabbed Melissa, tore her gown and panties off, threw her on a table and tied her, corseted, on her back, with her legs spread. The soldiers then began to take turns raping her.

Three of the soldiers then grabbed me, stripped me to my corset and panties, and restrained me face down on another table. The soldiers came up to me, and began raping my mouth! The music rose in crescendo and the audience cheered wildly, as the soldiers continually used us both.

Soon members of the audience were on stage, some helping the soldiers rape Melissa and others forcing their cocks into my mouth. As the audience returned to their tables, the curtain fell, to wild applause.

Melissa and I were both released from our bondage. The soldiers stood behind us as Melissa and I held hands. The curtain rose again, for a curtain call. Melissa, with sperm coating her stomach, thighs and pubic area and I with cum coating my face and lips, both bowed as we held hands. The curtain fell then rose again, and Mistress Victoria walked onto the stage, walked behind me and ripped off my panties, revealing my secret to everyone. The crowd went wild!

Mistress Victoria managed to quiet down the audience then made an announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming. I do have a surprise for those of you who are planning to attend night's slave auction." She continued, "Our newest star, "Cissy", will be on the block, for those bidders who want a very submissive sissy boy to use!" The audience again cheered wildly, as I stood there in total bewilderment.

What was going to happen!!

12