Cyn's Resort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, the two couples retired to their place poolside, the warm sun and soft breeze making Cynthia feel once again that she really was in paradise. As they settled into their loungers beneath two of the thatched tiki umbrellas sitting side by side, Cynthia searched through her tote bag of supplies that she'd brought with her. "Jim, did you put my sunscreen in here when you put the rest of our stuff in?"

"Gosh, no. I totally forgot. I'll just go back to the room and get them."

"No," Cynthia said with a wave of her hand. "I'll go. I want to freshen up a bit anyway. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Leaving the others, Cynthia strolled casually across the grounds towards the building where their suite was. As she rounded one corner past some flowering shrubs, she noticed a woman who looked about sixty on her knees beneath one of the towering palms. Standing in front of her was one of the men Cynthia recognized from his attire as part of the landscaping staff. She'd already seen a number of them around the grounds pruning trees and maintaining the lush tropical flowers. This young black man had his cock sticking out the fly of his pants, his sizable dick being ardently sucked on by the elderly woman.

After rounding another turn in the path just beyond that, Cynthia saw another woman her age on her hands and knees on a patch of soft grass. Another member of the landscaping crew was behind her with his rigid prick shuttling vigorously in and out of her mature pussy while a colleague of his was kneeling in front of the woman, pulling her head back and forth on his thrusting cock. Cynthia could hear the woman's lustful whimpers and moans of delight as she slowly walked past. Just watching had her pussy creaming once more as she enviously watched the woman moan and twitch through a shattering climax.

Entering the cool shaded corridor of their building, Cynthia gathered her thoughts, amazed at what she'd seen so far of this place. Amazed, and thrilled beyond words. She was quickly realizing she could get as much black cock as she needed, wherever, and whenever, she wanted.

After taking the elevator to her floor, she noticed a housekeeping cart outside the open door to their room. She cautiously tapped on the door as she entered. She was expecting to see a woman cleaning their room, but she was pleasantly surprised to see another handsome young black man who she could see was just finishing up making up their bed. It dawned on her that she had yet to see a woman on staff anywhere, but she realized that with the service this resort specialized in providing, it didn't surprise her at all when she really thought about it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss," the young man said as he smoothed down the corner of the bedspread and stood up. "I didn't realize you'd be back. I'm almost through here. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Don't worry about it," Cynthia said. "I just forgot a couple of things. I'll be out of your way in two seconds."

She made her way to the desk where she knew her sunscreen was, and quickly snatched it up. As she turned, she saw that the young man had been watching her, a soft smile on his face as he looked her shapely body up and down. Just the look in his eye told her he liked what he saw. It made her flush knowing that at her age, she still had that effect on men more than twenty years younger than her. And that hungry look in his eye was making her pussy weep like crazy. Emboldened by what she'd seen on the grounds on the way here, she shocked herself with the words that came out of her mouth, almost unconsciously, "You asked if there was anything you could help me with. How would you like to fuck me?"

"It would be my pleasure. You are most beautiful, Miss."

Cynthia watched spellbound as he slid down his zipper as he walked towards her, reaching inside and hauling out a fistful of long, thick cock. When he got closer, he undid his shorts and pushed them down before kicking them off. Cynthia realized that it was common practice for the staff members not to underwear. The clients here would want quick access to what the staff members had to offer, and underwear would just get in the way. Cynthia liked that very much.

She felt her pussy really getting itchy deep inside as he started stroking his prodigious member as he stood before her, dressed in his regulation white golf shirt with tennis shoes and ankle socks. To Cynthia, the outfit looked perfect, as long as the long black cock was front and center, and ready for her use in any way she wanted. She could see the stiffening monster getting harder and longer by the second, the tip already glistening with a tasty dew drop that had her mouth watering and her pussy dripping.

"Yes, you have a body made to take black cock, Miss," the young man said as he reached out, picked her up, and set her on the edge of the desk. He reached down and plucked at the bows over each of her wide flared hips, the ribbon-like strings holding her bikini bottom in place quickly coming undone. As the yellow strands came untied, she shifted her hips as he pulled the triangles of yellow fabric out from beneath her and tossed it aside.

"Yes," he continued as he looked down at her shaven slit, her labial mound shining with her flowing juices, "a gorgeous body made to take black cock, and lots of it."

As he reached down and grabbed her ankles, Cynthia instinctively leaned back as she supported herself on her arms straightened behind her. With his cock rearing up like a purple-headed truncheon, he lifted her legs high into the air and spread his arms out to each side, totally opening her up for his huge cock.

"Oh fuck...yes!" Cynthia hissed as he expertly flexed forward, the broad flared head of his thick black cock spreading her pussy-lips erotically as he started to enter her. She could feel the enormous knob stretching her, just as Devon had done to her earlier. She loved the feeling as this young man levered his hips towards her, going deeper, and deeper still, stretching her and filling her up completely.

"OH MY GOD!" Cynthia shrieked as the blunt head of his cock bumped up against her cervix at the same time his abdomen pressed up against her flushed mound, his surging prick buried to the hilt inside her. As soon as he bottomed out, she felt her pussy clamp tight around the thick steely invader as she climaxed, the nerve-tingling sensations ripping through her deliciously.

"YES...YES...YES..." she was chanting as he really started to fuck her, drawing back and driving the hard fleshy stake as far into her as he could get with every powerful thrust. Cynthia came a second time, and then a third, her head thrown back against the wall behind her as she shook and convulsed through one orgasm after another. Her huge breasts were heaving and jiggling enticingly in her bikini top. She could see the young man looking at her stiff nipples hungrily as they thrust provocatively against the clinging yellow fabric.

She thought this place, this 'Endless Bulls' resort, was quite simply heaven on earth. She couldn't think of any better words to describe it. Here she was, fucking a handsome young black man, just like the men she'd seen in those movies and dreamed about, a black man she hadn't even laid eyes on five minutes ago, and now, he was fucking her within an inch of her life, absolutely annihilating her soppy mature pussy with a gloriously huge cock that was making her feel more alive than ever.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...YES...SO FUCKING DEEP!" Cynthia groaned loudly, climaxing again at the same time she felt him start to go off inside her. He slammed it hard into her and held his groin pressed up tight against her as she felt him flood her insides with cum. She swore she could feel her body swelling at the size of the load he was dumping into her, her pussy filling up with the stuff. She flexed the muscles inside her talented mature cunt, sending a rippling massage along the length of his turgid shaft, hoping to coax as much of his potent seed out of him as she could.

They both came for a long time, and Cynthia felt herself collapse down onto her elbows as she leaned against the wall, her massive tits heaving inside her bikini top as she gulped down drafts of cool air. She didn't open her eyes until she felt the young man draw back, his sizable prick coming out of her overflowing pussy with a nasty wet sucking sound as he let her legs down.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss?" he asked as he picked up his shorts and stepped into them.

"I...I...no...that...that was perfect," Cynthia was barely able to mumble out as she looked at him through half-closed eyes, her body still thrumming from the aftershocks of the thorough fucking he'd just given her.

"All right then, Miss. Have a good day," the young man said as he grabbed his bucket of cleaning tools and left, closing the door behind him.

Cynthia realized that, like the young men at the Black Swallow Bar, she didn't even know this man's name. But, like June had said, at the end of the day, it didn't really matter, as long as they had one of those big black cocks that she knew she was quickly becoming addicted to. She smiled to herself, the fact that she didn't know his name just seemed to make it that much more illicitly sinful and exciting for her.

When she'd finally caught her breath, Cynthia looked down between her splayed thighs, a copious strand of cum oozing out of her stretched cunt. With a lurid thought swirling through her brain, she clamped down with the muscles insider her, trying to keep as much of that precious cum in her pussy as possible. She slipped off the desk and turned around, dropping to her knees when she spotted the thick trail of spunk that had made its way down the top of the desk and was dangling lewdly off the front edge. With a hungry moan, she leaned forward and let the glistening wad of milky cum settle on her tongue. She licked upward, her broad flat tongue against the edge of the desk as she lapped it up. When she reached the puddle at the top edge, she pursed his lips forward and made a lewd sucking sound, wanting that tasty seed inside her. She eagerly drew the sizable wad into her mouth and swallowed it, her mouth quickly returning to the desk top where she licked it clean. Satisfied she'd gotten as much as she could, she made her way to the bathroom and wiped herself with a damp cloth, getting rid of the gooey juices clinging to her inner thighs.

Still feeling the huge load of sperm sloshing about inside her tightly clamped pussy, she gingerly pulled her bathing suit bottoms back on and made her way out, making sure to take her sunscreen this time. As she left the cool comfort of the building, she donned her sunglasses against the powerful tropical sun. Returning by the same path, she smiled as she looked at the woman who'd been taking on two members of the landscaping crew earlier. She was still on the same patch of lush green grass beneath some swaying palms, but this time there were three different members of the landscaping guys with her. Cynthia could see that they had made the woman 'airtight', with one young black man lying beneath her with his cock in her pussy, while another was kneeling behind her, his thick hard cock pounding deep into her bowels as her plundered the tight pink ring of her bumhole. A third had his cock thrusting into her mouth, slobber flying every which way as she eagerly bobbed her head back and forth along the throbbing shaft.

The whimpers and moans coming from the woman told Cynthia all she needed to know; the woman was loving every blissful second of what was being done to her.

Arriving back at the main pool, Cynthia was shocked to see events had taken quite the turn since she'd been gone. She spotted a number of women on their backs on all sides of the pool deck, cushions from the loungers thrown down to comfort them as members of the staff fucked them. The women were groaning and moaning with delight as their black partners fed them cock every which way, and all the while, their husbands were close by, some masturbating while others just watched with smiles on their faces.

Turning towards her group, Cynthia saw Jim watching what was going on right next to him with a look of envy on his face. And Cynthia didn't blame him one bit. June was half sitting up in her lounger, her face turned to the side as she sucked one of the biggest black cocks Cynthia had ever seen. What made it even more exciting was that her husband, Robert, was kneeling at the front of her lounger, her bikini bottoms off and Robert's mouth noisily licking his wife's creamy cunt.

"Well, what is going on here?" Cynthia said as she walked up, unable to keep the smile off her face as she watched June avidly suck the licorice stick in front of her.

"I told you things usually pick up in the afternoon," June said as she drew her mouth off the young man's dripping cock and nodded towards all the action taking place. "You're missing out."

"I'm fine, thank you," Cynthia said as she took her spot on the lounger once more as she peered at the others from behind her sunglasses. "But you go ahead, June, it looks like you're going to get a mouthful."

"I don't mind if I do," June said with a sly grin as she pulled the man to her, emitting a low moan from her throat as she sucked him deep.

"You were gone a long time, honey," Jim said. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is absolutely perfect, sweetheart," Cynthia replied as she reached out and tenderly stroked Jim's cheek. "I love you so much for bringing me here. I'm having the best time."

"I'm so glad, dear. I just want you to be happy. You know that."

"I do, baby, I do. And I want to make you happy too, and I think I've got just the thing." She reached down and started plucking at the bows of her bikini bottoms. "Why don't you get down there like Robert and see what I have for you."

"Wha...?" Jim let his words trail off as his wife's flushed mound came into view. Wanting to get his mouth on her beautiful cunt, he eagerly slid off his chair and kneeled before hers. She didn't pull the bikini bottom right off, but just let the front panel lay down on the seat cushion as she let her legs roll open to each side.

"Go ahead, sweetheart, I've got a treat for you," she said as she reached out and put her hand behind Jim's head, pulling him to her. "I've been keeping it nice and warm for you."

Seeing the confusion in her husband's eyes, Cynthia eased up on the muscles inside her and pushed down slightly, feeling the massive load of jizz start to make its way down her warm trench to her labial gates.

"What...what happened?" Jim asked as she spotted the milky wad start to ooze out of her.

"A nice young man was cleaning our room and I guess I just got a little carried away. You don't mind, do you, dear?"

Jim was quick to shake his head. "Not at all, you can get 'carried away' as much as you like. Like I said, this trip is all about you, sweetheart, and making YOU happy. Did that young man make you happy?"

Cynthia let off a soft moan. "Mmm, did he ever. I can't believe how big all the men are here, dear. The name of this place is perfect. Each and every bull is just as good as the one before. Like Devon did earlier, he touched me in places deep inside me that I've never had touched before, never even dreamed of. It felt incredible. I've never felt so wonderful and so alive in my whole life." Cynthia paused as she watched a warm smile come over Jim's face. She could feel his love for her, without a word being spoken, but she had to make sure of something, to soothe the little bit of guilt she was feeling. "You don't mind me saying that, do you? About talking about these men like that? It's just different from what you and I had, and I'm sorry if what I'm saying makes you feel bad, but I can't help feeling that way."

Jim slowly shook his head from side to side. "Don't ever feel that way, please. More than anything, I want you to be happy. I've known for a long time what a high sex drive you have, and that I've never been able to satisfy you, not really, even when I was at my best. I'm glad you never said anything about it, but I've always known. Face it, honey, just look at you. You've got an incredible body that every man lusts after and every woman envies. But it's more of a body than any one man can handle, especially me, and especially after what's happened to me." Jim paused as he looked at her. "I know being here is what you need, and what you want. You need big black cocks to satisfy that need inside you, that irritating itch way up inside you that needs to be taken care of, and a big black cock is what you need to scratch that itch. I don't mind at all if you say things like that." He got a quirky guilty look on his face. "I kind of like it actually. It excites me to hear you talk like that, but most of all, I know it makes you happy, and that's what I want more than anything."

There was pause as both of them thought about what he'd just said. Cynthia could see that Jim didn't want things to turn maudlin, they were both having too good a time to let things go in that direction. That was a further talk they might have later. Right now, that soft smile on his face said it all. Cynthia gave him a teasing smile. Feeling emboldened, she spoke more blatantly than she ever had before. She knew it was going to make her feel nasty and even more excited. "Well, all right then, dear, get down there and take care of that cunt full of cum I have for you," she said as she pulled him by the back of his head closer to her. "I think you're going to like this. Make sure you get every creamy drop."

It didn't take much effort for Cynthia to pull Jim's mouth to her dripping cunt. He eagerly moved forward and extended his tongue, plunging it deep into her seeping hole. He sucked and licked noisily at her overflowing trench, drawing the warm milky semen into his mouth.

"My god, this was just one load from one guy?" Jim asked as he paused and looked up at her.

"Yep. I can't believe how much these guys can all shoot. I love it," Cynthia responded as she rolled her broad hips, pressing her gooey mound up against his face.

"Mmm, me too," Jim mumbled, his mouth once more full of warm pink flesh. He brought her off twice as he was eating her, making sure she got the pleasure he wanted her to have while he cleaned as much of that potent cum out of her as he could.

Pulling her bikini bottoms back into place, Cynthia looked over as the man June had been servicing started to come. She heard her new friend gargle noisily as the man filled her mouth, trickles of pearly-white seeping out of the corners of her stretched lips. And all the time June was feasting on that load of cum, her husband Robert was attending to his duties, his mouth worshipping his wife's steaming pussy.

"See, Cyn, I told you things really get going in the afternoon around here," June said once they'd all composed themselves and one of the attendants had brought them some refreshments.

"You're telling me," Cynthia replied as she looked around, a number of different women still getting fucked every which way by the black staff members, some on the pool deck, some in their chairs, and a couple even getting fucked while in the pool. The groans and moans of satisfied women permeated the atmosphere, confirming to Cynthia what she'd thought earlier, that this really was heaven on earth.

She couldn't wait to see what happened next...

12