Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved on, my business increased and grew, I was now employing three others and had recently moved into a building in the new industrial park. I was wrapped up in my business, leaving little time for socializing, if I was horny enough that I needed physical contact there were sports bars galore all teeming with women, young and old, gals looking to be serviced. We'd been divorced a while when I heard through the grapevine back home that Helga was back in town, her handsome wealthy dentist was found to be cheating with three other women. Helga got her fifty percent and was living the high life. I didn't think that would last long the way she wasted money.

The latest on Cynthia was that she had divorced again and was on husband number three, somewhere up north near the Canadian border, a resort owner. Now that my business was strong and generating a solid income, I thought it might be time to start looking for a wife. I was in my early thirties and tired of the hook up scene when I needed it, I made sure to use a condom each time, but even with frequent testing one never knows. I met Nancy at a supermarket, she was the gal ringing up my over priced groceries.

We hit it off right away, I wasn't going to push sex, letting her take the lead. We were kissing and I was getting to third base most dates when she suddenly said to me on the couch.

"This isn't cutting it anymore I need your cock buried inside me."

The girl who looked proper and responsible in the store turned out to be a slut in the bedroom. She eagerly did anything we thought of, anal, deep throating with her head hanging off the bed upside down, blow jobs, hand jobs, lingerie, tit fucks, cum on any part of her body, she would often ask for a facial or cream pie. There was no position that girl would not try. I thought I had hit the jackpot and was about to propose when she brought Alonso home after a late shift, a heavy set Mexican guy.

I looked at her in bewilderment, "Who the hell is this and why is he holding your hand?"

"This is Alonso, he's going to join us tonight while we fuck. I've always wanted a cock in my pussy and one in my ass at the same time."

With my hand around his fat neck I escorted him to the door and pushed him onto his ass, he wisely got up and hit the stairs on the run. I spun and looked her in the eye, I have to say she looked surprised.

"Get your shit together Nancy, I'll take you to a friend's house or a motel but you sure as hell are not staying here anymore. We're through bitch, what the fuck made you think I'd share you with someone else? Move your ass."

I dropped her at the produce managers house, she had apparently fucked him in the past. In my mind I was done with women, I'd just wasted over three years of my life with Nancy and was in no frame of mind to try another relationship. Burying myself in my work caused it to grow again, by now I had seven people working with me and we had just landed a large contract with a motor service that catered to large city water treatment facilities. They were always burning out motors or in need of having pumps rebuilt. With the contract came more work which meant more people working for me and an expansion on our facility.

Life was okay, I had a good business which took care of my needs and enabled me to provide my employees with a good salary and benefit package. I had found two older women who wanted sex buddies without attachments, we all tested before we hooked up and stayed clean. It was nice dumping a load of pent up sperm into hungry older cunts with no worry about pregnancy. The 52 year old babe was only interested in four or five times a month, the 61 year old was a fucking machine. She'd take it every week and sometimes twice a week if I could swing it. She loved to dress up and go out, she never wore anything very revealing, but underneath she was dressed like a whore, and wanted to be fucked like one. There were times I had difficulty keeping up with the demand.

Constance was my office manager, she would scold me telling me I should have married, in her words, *with all the cum you've dumped into these old ladies you could have had a dozen kids by now*, then she'd laugh. I always chuckled at her terminology *old lady* considering the fact that she was 63. One time I offered to give her a taste of what the other girls were getting, she laughed at me.

"Why the hell would I want a man crawling around between my legs again. Del was all I ever needed or wanted, with him gone I'll just let it dry up before I give it up. No thanks, but thank you, for thinking I'm still hot enough to shag."

I was 48 when a large company from Mobile who did what I do sent a man to see me. He wanted to see the operation, I thought he might be someone of interest, we'd been approached before. Turns out he was the son of the CEO and they were interested in purchasing the company. I resisted at first, as the negotiations continued and the sticking points were worked out, I considered it more and more. They were willing to not touch the retirement accounts or the profit sharing the men had earned, they were willing to keep anyone who wanted to stay a minimum of two years, salary packages would remain as they were or improve and not be cut back.

Following three and a half months of negotiations and meetings with lawyers I signed it over and walked away with low seven figure check, it wasn't huge, but it was far more than I'd ever seen prior. I bought my folks a new vehicle, had a new roof put on their house, sold my place and bought a place on the lake, complete with an existing boathouse and three bedroom cabin. I tried the retirement thing for a period of time, did some traveling, took my folks on a couple of cruises and back to Finland, neither had seen their siblings in over two decades. I fished until I was sick of fishing, I tried the see the world thing and found it sucked. I can see the shit holes they call countries in the inner cities of the USA.

After three years I said fuck it, I need a job. Wal-Mart didn't want me which floored me, Lowe's didn't either, good old Home Cheapo did though. I was a sales associate as they called us, in reality I walked around my department helping where I could. I soon learned not only my section but most of the others as well. When someone couldn't find something my store phone would buzz, I'd tell them where it was and go back to straightening out the fittings that jackass people would take out and then replace it in the wrong bin.

I got good enough they finally put me at the main service desk, the one where people asked questions and got refunds which is where I was as Cynthia approached the service counter, plastic bag in one hand, receipt in the other. She still had a small waist with long slender legs, her blonde hair was out of a bottle like so many others these days, facial features were as I recalled but with some lines and wrinkles. What caught my attention were those tits, not gargantuan, but like so many years ago they were still full and wiggly. Her blouse was cut in a U shape beneath the neck with two to three inches of cleavage exposed, being a white blouse, I could see there was barely enough fabric to cover the nipples.

As she walked, they jiggled and swayed a bit with each step, her steps had purpose as she strode forward. Internally I smiled remembering when I'd cupped them from behind in the alley years ago. Externally my facial expression never changed, I'd learned to look in their eyes instead of down their blouse no matter how tempting. If they bent over to sign something and let them hang, I would look, otherwise I kept my eyes on their face.

Cynthia was second in line, staring at me then looking away, staring again and then a small grin. The gal in front of me was a gem, wanting to return the new flush handle, telling me her husband said the threads were damaged. I picked it up, threaded the nut on and looked at her.

"How'd you do that? I watched Eddy try to put it on for a half hour with no luck."

I smiled and asked, "Do you think he realized it's a left hand thread so the handle doesn't loosen when it's used. See, it tightens when you turn it to the left and not the right which is most common. If you'd like a refund I'm more than willing to do that, the replacement will be the same however."

"Nope, I'll take this one. Now I know something my arrogant ass of a husband doesn't. He'll be having humble pie for dessert tonight."

I looked in Cynthia's eyes and not down her blouse even though my joy stick was telling me I should.

"Ma'am, how can I help you?"

"I bought the wrong color stain, can I just exchange it for the right color, they're the same price."

I waved her on through, "Sure, I'll keep this here. You find what you want and I'll see that you don't have to wait."

As she proceeded she looked back and smiled, "Thanks Alvin, be right back."

Given my age, the addition of facial hair and the fact that I was no longer *buff* as they put it these days, I was surprised she recognized me. Ten minutes later she was back, I waved her to the front of the line, exchanged the stain and thanked her.

"She responded quickly, "What time you done?"

"Ten minutes, why?"

"Coffee? Meet me at Mickey D's, I'll find a booth."

As I finished up with other customers, I had to wonder what that was all about. Was she going to lay into me and call me out in front of others for the horrible way I'd treated her years ago? Countless scenarios played through my head as I punched out for the day, none of them encouraging. I'd considered getting in my truck and driving away but thought I at least owed it to her to vent and call me a bastard if she needed to. Walking in she lifted a coffee cup, waved at me and beckoned me to the booth.

"If I remember right you like it black. Got you a large is that okay?"

"Perfect, and yes, you did remember right. Are you going to eat here?"

She looked at me like I'd just tried to slit her throat. "I don't see that happening, I like their coffee, it ends there. Why, did you want to get something to eat?"

I liked that idea, "It's just after five, I could eat. Got somewhere in mind?"

She smiled, "Somewhere we can get a beer and not have to yell in order to carry on a conversation."

"I have an idea Cynthia, how about we pick up some broasted chicken at Publix, I have cold beer at home and we can talk on the patio. If that doesn't strike your fancy I'll take you to Chili's, it's just down the street."

After staring me down, "Talk and eat, right? Nothing more."

"Talk and eat, I'm anxious to hear what you've been doing lately."

We picked up an eight-piece box of chicken, a bag of ripple chips and she followed me to my apartment in town. I only worked four days a week but I maintained an apartment in the city so I didn't have to travel back and forth if I worked late. It was a simple two bedroom efficiency which met my needs nicely. We had a beer with supper, I picked up our dishes and grabbed two more motioning toward the patio. It was one of those where the upstairs apartment balcony hung over my little patio. I knew the people upstairs were out for the evening and told her we could speak freely.

I gave her the fifty cent version of my marriage followed by the messed up situation with Nancy, my elderly girlfriends and finally the sale of my business. Followed by boredom and being employed at Home Depot. She regretted losing Dave, he'd been so good to her and she voluntarily screwed him over. Husband number two was older and very wealthy, he treated her very good and gave her anything she wanted within reason. That is until he contracted a nasty STD from one of his many boy toys.

Hubby number three was kind, polite, affectionate and had a good job, she thought she'd hit the jackpot. Life was good for about three months when the real him surfaced putting her in the hospital for three weeks, followed up with facial reconstructive surgery. He went to jail and she was awarded a huge settlement, which she had yet to see a penny of. Fortunately for her, daddy big bucks had been willing to pay her a large sum of money to not leak his proclivity toward young boys. She wasn't wealthy, but she was self sufficient, having bought and was operating the only floral shop left in our little hometown.

I had gained a modicum of liquid courage by the third beer and offered an apology for the way I had treated her while I was home on leave those many many years ago. She put her hand up as if to say stop.

"You don't need to apologize, I was a bitch and had it coming, although you didn't have to ass fuck me dry. That hurt real bad Alvin, it made me bleed for two days."

Now I felt like a complete loser. I wouldn't have had to do that, it was nothing more than anger and revenge for David. I hung my head and uttered another apology, she nonchalantly told me to forget it.

I decided I'd try to loosen things up a bit. "So, tell me about your love life of recent. As pretty as you still are, I would imagine you still have guys knocking on your door every night."

"To be honest with you Al, since Grover beat me to a pulp and left me to die you're the first man I've had a meaningful conversation with. I basically said *fuck it* to the dating and romance scene. It isn't worth the headache and heartache for a few orgasms, hell, I can give myself those if it gets that bad. No love life Alvin, none at all."

I looked at her and laughed, "Aren't we a pair? I can't find a good woman to save my soul and you can't find a man to simply love you. What the hell is wrong with us?"

She looked at me with a serious expression, "Maybe nothing Alvin, maybe we've been looking in the wrong places. Hey, I gotta go, flower truck will be there at 5:30 and it's already nine. Here's my cell, text or call, we should get together again."

I waved as she walked down the sidewalk then stood watching her drive away. Odd how things change from what you once thought they were. The older version of Cynthia was as attractive as the younger version, albeit looking worn and battered with age, but then again, so did I. She still had a slender waist, long legs and though her chest size had increased, it certainly wasn't out of proportion with the rest of her body. Her hair hadn't been done up, she had on no makeup and still she commanded the view of more than one person in public.

I wondered as I lay in the darkness, considering our past lives, what would it be like if we somehow made a connection? Neither of us had what could be considered a *normal nor happy* adult life in the romance category. Ah well, this was not something worth lying awake over, time would take care of itself and needed no help from me. I hadn't heard from her, nor she from me for over three weeks when out of the blue I got a text at my lake home.

"Fish fry at St. Johns, six o'clock? Pie at Maggie's Diner afterward."

I replied, "See you there."

She gave me a pseudo hug outside the door when I arrived, I could feel her breasts pressing against my t-shirt but nothing more. Instead of having the all you can eat I had the two-piece wanting to save enough room for blueberry pie later on. Maggie's was only four blocks from the church where we decided to leave the vehicles and walk. It was odd at first, our hands were bumping and rubbing against each other, I finally reached for her hand, put it through my arm and patted the back of her hand.

She smiled and said softly, "That'll work."

Walking into Maggie's caused every eye in the place to focus as they gawked at the door. Most everyone in town knew our history and probably wondered what the hell we were doing together, especially with her arm linked through mine. Terry French walked up with a smile asking whether we wanted a table or booth. We chose a booth, ordered pie and coffee then looked everybody down that was still staring. You hear people talk about alpha beings, which is total bullshit, in fact you never heard that terminology used about mankind until the very early eighties. Prior to that it was only used to describe behavior in primates. After some Dutch idiot published a paper saying man was prone to exhibit the same traits people from all walks of life thought being an aggressive bully somehow made them an alpha, instead of a jerk.

As I stared them down, I felt like that senior primate staring every younger male into submission, putting them in their place without a word or threatening action. Once they went back to their eggs and toast, she and I had a pleasant conversation. On the walk back for our vehicles she stopped and held my arm firm causing me to stop and look at her.

"Why didn't you call or text? I don't give my number out much, you're maybe the tenth person I gave it to. If they don't reach me during store hours, they don't reach me until the next day."

I pulled on her hand a little with my arm leaning forward, she giggled but got the drift.

"To be honest Cyn I wasn't sure you were serious. I have to say I thought about it several times but wasn't about to push myself on you. In all honesty I find you as attractive now as you were way back, while I'd like to know you better, I'm not ready for a rebound or revenge relationship. Is that something we are capable of?"

We didn't utter another word as we walked, at her car she unlocked the door, turned, leaned against it and gently pulled me forward by my arm. She and I are nearly the same height, no more than an ich or so separating us, with her right hand on my elbow she reached with her left and put it behind my neck. Looking into the other's eyes seeking permission we slowly leaned together for a soft and tender kiss. She gently pushed me back and smiled.

"I think the answer to your question is a solid YES. We're capable of getting to know each other better. I like your idea Al, slow and easy. Fish again next Friday?"

"Better idea, why don't you come to my lake home in the afternoon, Crappie are biting, we'll catch a batch and cook them for supper. I'll clean, filet and cook if you'll make a salad and boil some corn. Fair enough?"

"You have a lake home Al? How the hell did you swing that? Those Chicago people have been buying everything that comes on the market."

"Not everything, I have my sources as well and when the right place comes on the market, I grab it right away. So far, I have five places that are rented out nightly, weekly or monthly. Big city people are discovering it's less costly to rent one of my places for a month as opposed to the payments, insurances, maintenance, and damage caused when it isn't occupied regularly. I have it on good authority the Lenz place with sixteen acres is coming up for sale, might have to pay Lester a visit and offer him a decent price. He hates the idea of it being bought by outsiders."

She half grinned half smiled, "Okay, it sounds fun. What time at your place? Three, okay and text me the address."

Cynthia was knocking on my door at exactly three. I had the boat ready, plenty of soft drinks and water in the ice chest, bait galore and an assortment of fishing gear. My fishing boat is a Smoker seventeen foot powered by a fifty horse Merc, has a flat fishing deck at the front with two swivel chairs and a trolling motor I can control remotely. Nothing fancy, more than adequate. We ventured across Wilson lake then took a short back water slough into Crystal Lake where we headed for the southern shoreline finding a steam that took us into Cranberry lake. My favorite spot when Crappie and Bluegill were biting.

Once on the lake and slowly moving along the shallows by the banks we were pulling them in every ten minutes or so. I was happy they were biting strong it made her first time fishing in ages a lot more fun. With twenty in the deep well we made our way back to my cabin, we'd been out almost three hours and we each needed to pee in the worst way. As she dashed for the cabin I tied up and made my way inside. As I walked in she was rushing out of the bathroom tugging her jeans up in a hurry to help me. Just as they were sliding over her ass cheeks she looked up and saw me.