Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just as an FYI, I like it soft and gentle when I make out, but when I make love, I like the nipples to be sucked hard and bitten lightly. Another thing that turns me on are big hickies on the sides of my tits after sex, it reminds me of how great the sex was."

As I caressed her breasts and softly shaped them our kissing continued. Soft, sensuous, when our tongues finally met it was with tender passion, not a tangle of lust, we would kiss, pull back while opening our eyes looking at the other and then lock lips again. All the while I was loving those soft mounds of flesh, kneading them, squeezing them softly, at one point I pulled a nipple out and rolled it with my finger tips. She sucked in a breath as we kissed, I knew I'd found a sweet spot. The lump in my suit had become a full fledged stiff as a board hardon that I could no longer hide. Parting she sat up, looked down and smiled.

"Nice to know I can still make that happen after all these years. Listen Al, I wanna nail your ass to the bed, but I need a little more time. Can we just be lovers who pet for a while, I'm not ready to take off my panties just yet."

"Sure, we can do that. Since we're laying down ground rules, it's only fair of me to tell you I won't be able to wait a year or two. I have blue balls every day as it is, but I'm willing to wait if the waiting time is reasonable. I believe we'll both know when that moment arrives, I just want it to happen when the time is right. If we wanted to, we could both state twenty reasons why we don't want a permanent relationship. Let me re-phrase that, before spending time with you over these past months I had numerous reasons, I no longer do."

She changed quickly into clothes and I walked her to the car. Leaning back against the car she reached for me, pulling my body tight to hers as she leaned back. Her breasts were pressed against me, I could feel her left hand on my ass as she pulled me in tighter. Her hips seemed to cradle my body as if it were a saddle, she pushed her pelvis forward and wiggled a bit. Pushing me upright she patted my cheek and whispered, "Dream about me, see you at seven. Oh, I think I'm falling for you in a big way."

Walking into the bathroom where she'd changed my heart skipped a beat. Laying on the counter were a dark blue pair of her silk panties, I figured she'd worn them before she changed, I could see the gusset was well crusted and intoxicating as I sniffed her panties. Under them was a note, *in case you need some relief tonight, I want it to be me you're thinking of when you unload into my panties. Sleep well sweetheart*.

I know most ejaculations are no more than a few tablespoons of ejaculate at best, sometimes more, but when I let fly into her panties, I thought I'd gotten rid of a half gallon. Talk about a thick sticky mess, I balled them up and set them on the nightstand. As I walked into work, she was smiling with her hand outstretched, palm up.

"My panties please. Oh my gosh Alvin, they're still damp and sticky. Just how much baby juice did you shoot into my drawers?"

All I could say was, "A lot, definitely a lot. I told you that I have blue balls every time we're together."

Our days and nights were busy and exciting. Work was work and we kept it that way, oh sure, there was the occasional stolen kiss or pat on the bottom. She'd gotten to where she'd flutter her fingers across the front of my jeans if she walked by and I was facing outward. I would always groan and she would chuckle. Life was once again fun, our make out sessions were expanding as well, she had allowed me to put my hand in her panties a few times, only on her mound and not between her legs, but I knew we were on the way to that destination.

This had been going on for six weeks or so when tragedy struck Cynthia's life. Her mom had been in a hospice facility for several weeks and had finally succumbed to death, and though Cyn knew it would happen, I don't think we're ever ready for our parents to die. Me and the two girls did all of the floral arrangements, I followed the girl's directions and the few I did turned out okay. Cynthia was both surprised and impressed that we'd worked until late the day before to complete everything. I stood with her throughout the wake and funeral, we got a lot of curious looks to say the least. Jenny Wills had graduated with Cynthia and asked outright.

"Are you and Alvin together now?"

"Yes, sort of, we still live at our own homes but we're together most of the time, in fact he works for me now."

Jenny smiled, "It's about time, you two should have been together years ago." Then looking at both of us she muttered lowly enough no one else could hear, "Don't fuck this one up, either of you."

The comment did and didn't catch us by surprise, we knew she was right and as a sign of that acknowledgment we squeezed each other's hand more firmly. My ma was alone now, pa having died several years ago, I was surprised she made the wake, she hates funerals, she walked by me and hugged Cynthia by the neck for the longest time.

"Is he treating you right honey? Good, don't be a stranger at my house. Maybe you can get this stick in the mud to come visit his poorly old mother a bit more often."

She kissed ma on the cheek and spoke, "I'll see to it Mrs. Freeman."

I looked at her questioningly, "I'll see to it Mrs. Freeman. What was that all about?"

"It was about you and I are going to take her to supper every Friday night or brunch on Sunday. We're too old to give her grandkids but we can give her ourselves. I don't want her to die alone like mom, and I know mom had dementia, but she was alone all the same."

Cynthia didn't want to be alone that night and asked if she could stay with me, I agreed with the following stipulation. She would allow me to cook her breakfast, to which she smiled and nodded. Sitting on the couch just before bed I heard her room door open, she walked toward me in a short loose shirt, it ended a few inches beneath her butt. Those lovely mamms swinging slightly as she walked, when she got to the couch she flopped next to me cuddling in tight.

"Cynthia honey this isn't fair, you look so damn sexy I'm ready to explode."

Turning to me on her knees she smiled, as she opened her hand revealing a pair of red panties she whispered in my ear, "Maybe I can help with that problem."

Her other hand slid down the front of my sweats taking hold of my stiff dick, softly stroking up and down.

"Mmm, I like this Al, lift so I can slide these off. Oh my, I expected as much, but seeing it in person is much better."

Wrapping the panties around my cock she began stroking me slowly. My hips were pushing up to meet her hand, I was groaning and getting close. I could hear her hiss through her teeth.

"Yes baby, cum for mama, let me see how much you have."

I arched my back and growled loudly as she quickly pulled the panties over the tip of my cock, most was caught in the panties, some splashed against the material and was on my dick or her hand. It blew me away when she raised her hand to her mouth and licked the cum, she then lowered her head and licked it off my dick. With her hand still wrapped around my half hard dick and the cum soaked panties she sunk toward me resting her head on my chest.

"I love the taste of your cum Al, I knew I couldn't let it go to waste."

"What do you mean you love the taste of my cum? How would you know?"

Her face turned six shades of red. "I tasted my panties when you brought them back to me still thick with your sperm. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself. Do you think I'm wicked?"

To answer her I lifted her chin, kissed her full on the mouth and pushed my tongue halfway down her throat. I broke the kiss and said, "I don't think you're wicked, I think you're delightful."

As we kissed goodnight, she took my right hand and put it on top of her panty clad mound. "It won't be long Al, mother dying made me realize life is too short, very soon lover, very soon. Dream about me."

Cynthia and I made a point of taking mother to supper or brunch every week, ma loved it and we had time to see each other in a new light. It had been almost six weeks since we'd buried her mom, she had been staying at my place off and on. As I was nearing the driveway of her house to drop her off she asked me to wait a few minutes. Five minutes later she walked to the car with a small back pack and a face case. Looking at her funny she told me she was staying with me.

I mused, "Doesn't look like you have enough there for the weekend."

She leaned to me pulling my face to hers for a kiss then said, "With what I have in mind for this weekend I won't need much to wear."

My dick was instantly hard and she knew it. Reaching down she patted the front of my jeans before speaking in a sultry voice.

"Yes baby, get hard, get real hard, mama will take care of that and the rest of the hardons you get this weekend. You and I are going to have fun Alvin, which will only be the start of things to come. You don't need to worry about birth control, when Grover beat me so severely he damaged my insides and they did an emergency hysterectomy. My pussy is ready for every drop of cum I can milk from your balls. Now take me home and fuck me."

Ever have one of those moments where you start at one place and end up at another but have no recollection of how you got there? This was one of those. I remember driving away from her place and stopping the car at mine with nothing in between, it was as though we'd been transported. I know she was talking part of the time but about all I heard was her friend Jenny's words from weeks ago. "Don't fuck this one up." I'd spent most of my life alone, I now had a chance to be with someone I not only loved but liked as well. How had we gone from me buttfucking her without lube so many years ago to a place where we were both happy and satisfied, probably for the first time in our adult lives. Yes, there had been relationships and marriages, but nothing like this.

"Hey Alvin, earth to Alvin. Where the F are you at man? I been talking and all you do is grunt or nod."

I shut off the engine turning to face her. "Cynthia I'm scared. I keep hearing Jenny's words, don't fuck this up. My track record with women is anything but noteworthy, I don't want to lose you as a friend if this doesn't work between us."

"Okay Cosmo. Can you give me one reason why this won't work? No, you can't you worry wort. Two questions then and we never bring this up again. Number one: does it bother you that I've had other lovers? No, okay. Second question: do you honestly and truly love me?"

I looked deeply into her eyes as tears welled in mine, "I have never before loved a woman like I love you, yes, I truly and honestly love you."

She leaned over, kissed me and whispered in my face, "Then let's go inside, strip and seal this deal before the meat gets cold."

It was a chilly night but that most certainly is not what she meant. Inside we locked in each other's arms, it felt so good knowing I didn't have to watch her drive away at the end of the night.

With our clothes on the floor I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Walking in she squeezed my neck with her arms stating softly, *our room, our bedroom* and then kissed me. I lay her down on the bed and crawled next to her, watching her breathe, chest expanding and contracting, breasts moving with each breath. I put my hand into her dark brown curly muff, playing, lightly tugging on the hair then smoothing it against her skin. I love it when a woman looks like a woman, Cynthia fulfilled all the requirements.

As I kissed her tummy right above the pubic hair she put her hands on my head. "You don't have to do that Alvin, it isn't expected."

"It may not be expected by you, but it certainly is by me. I thoroughly enjoy eating a grateful pussy, I'm sure yours will be when I'm done, after that we stuff my cock into your sweet little pussy. Deal?"

I heard her hiss *deal* as my lips caressed the outer labia. I wanted to play a little but not so much that she lost her climax. I had done that before, teased too much and the girl couldn't get off from my tongue. Through the years I had learned to read the signals and made every attempt at making sure I didn't overdo the teasing. Opening her vulva with my fingers I went directly to her clit making her jump.

"Oh shit Alvin, you don't waste any time do you? Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Down a little, now to the right. Oh my God I'm gonna cuuuuuu."

That's all she got out before her hips pushed into my face rocking us up and down. Her body stiffened and she literally shook from head to toe, as if she had been chilled.

"Alvin where did you learn to eat pussy like that? I don't think I can recall a stronger orgasm from a tongue. It was wonderful. Now let me suck your cock."

I gently patted her hip to one side, "I'll take a rain check, come on, hands and knees, we're gonna start from behind, I want to look in your eyes when we cum, we'll switch to missionary shortly."

As she settled I marveled at her smooth round ass, an ass I hadn't appreciated years ago, but would from now on. Lowering her chest she pointed her ass directly at me, looking back she smiled, "Come on Al, take her, show her who she belongs to."

I could feel her labia open slowly as I pushed forward, she wasn't a virgin, but she wasn't sloppy loose either. When the head cleared and entered it felt heavenly, my dick was inside that lovely pussy pressing forward. She purred as I pushed, pushing back into me, when I pulled back for another stroke she chased my dick with her pussy. I grabbed her hips and held them in place until we developed a rhythm, from thereon it was bliss. We'd been humping for seven or eight minutes when I pulled out, she turned over, grabbed my cock and stuffed it back into her vagina. It was another seven or eight minutes before she screamed and pushed against me, eyes closed tight, mouth hanging open without a sound following the initial climax. I didn't last another ten strokes before I was filling her insides with all the ejaculate my balls had produced.

We slept until a bit after ten, I popped some corn and we shared a Dr. Pepper. Around ten thirty she was ready for another round if I was, and I was. I laid on the bed while she fiddled around in her overnight bag, turning off the lights other than the one in the bathroom she slid into bed with me.

"I have a surprise for you Alvin, something I believe we'll both enjoy, something special just for you."

Taking my hand palm up she put a bottle of anal lube in it.

"I thought you told me you'd never let anyone touch your butt again."

"That was before I fell in love with the kindest most loving man I've ever known. Alvin, the others, yourself included took it, I'm giving it to you. There's a huge difference, I want you to own it and not just take it. Baby, my ass is yours."

We played and rode for twenty minutes before we both exploded, it was clear this wasn't going to be an all the time thing, but it would be an occasional treat. Two months later my mother was Cyn's maid of honor for our small intimate ceremony. We have since bought two more lake properties and expanded the floral shop to include a small greenhouse for seasonal plants.

I think back to the day I looked up to see those tits swaying and slightly shaking as she walked toward me, now they were mine. Mine to look at, to play with, to suck and fondle, to bury my face in sometimes when we make love. Neither of us are big fans of titty fucks, we've done it once or twice in the shower, that was enough to satisfy our curiosity.

Mom doesn't seem to age much more than in years, she's still on her own at 89 and doesn't look as though she'll stop anytime soon. She and Cynthia get along marvelously, mom even comes into the shop from time to time to help if another pair of hands is needed for light work like corsages. We're disappointed we don't have children and happy at the same time, it's much too late in life to consider such things.

Cynthia, the girl thought of as loose and immoral in high school was now a respected business owner, married to a man who loved her unconditionally, she was also a joint part of the few million we'd amassed through the years. As for me ... I was no longer the badass who left for the military and then had the gall to move away from our little berg, if even for a short season.

Amazing what one can do with the right person and incentives.