Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know you were there. Well, did you have a good look?"

"In fact, I did, those are some of the cutest yellow and blue panties I've ever seen, you make them look good Cynthia. I'm gonna empty my bladder and finish unloading, if you need me, I'll be at the cleaning station on the end of the dock."

We had several Crappie and Bluegill in the ten inch range, nice thick slabs of filet, they were going to be delicious. I kept out a dozen or more for supper and put the remainder in the freezer. When I came in to cook, she had the salad made and the corn was nearly ready. I dipped the filets in an egg wash, coated them with Almond meal and fried them in butter, damn they were good. Some fresh lemon squeezed on the fish and it just doesn't get any better. At least in my humble opinion.

We chose to sit on the screened in deck, the damned flies and skeeters were like dive bombers, even citronella wasn't keeping them at bay. As we watched the sun set over the end of Wilson Lake she got up and sat next to me on the wicker love seat. As she settled, she took my hand.

"Thanks Al, I had a wonderful time. I haven't fished since I was a teen, the meal was fantastic. I also wanted to thank you for being a gentleman. You haven't looked at my breasts all evening even though you could have, and you haven't tried to get me into bed. Thank you."

"I'd be a liar if I tried telling you I didn't look, I just made sure I did it when you weren't watching me. And who said I wasn't going to try taking you to bed?" We both chuckled at the subtlety in my statement.

"You can try, but this girl's legs are staying together tonight. The old Cynthia died in the hospital as I recovered, I may love again, and hope I do, but it'll have to be special. Somebody kind like you Al. No more bad boy bullshit for this girl."

I stood with my hand extended.

"I told you I'm not sleeping with you Al."

"I know, I wanted to walk you to your car. It's eleven o'clock already and if I'm not mistaken, you're open Saturday mornings."

"Oh shit, the Stephenson wedding is tomorrow, it'll be mad house in the morning. I gotta go, thanks again."

At her car I offered to help deliver and set up if she would tell me what to do.

She stared in disbelief, "You mean it don't you. I'll take all the help I can get, let me rephrase, all the mature help I can get. Be at the shop by nine if you can."

I assured her I'd be there on time as I watched her back into the turn around. Inside I cleaned up, put food away and started the dishwasher. I was awake at six, did my early morning swim, had breakfast and was at the flower shop by 8:30 with a bag of frozen filets for Cynthia. She squealed and gave me a quick kiss on the lips as she headed for the fridge. She had me and Kathy, a high school girl who worked for her, load the van and deliver the first bunch to the church where gals were waiting to put it all together. We returned with the second van full a half hour later, which was perfect timing, they were just finishing with the first bunch.

As I came out of the bathroom at the store, I heard Kathy talking to Cynthia. "He's hot as hell, where did you find him? Are you two knocking boots, because if you aren't you ought to be. If I was eighteen, I'd screw him into next week."

"I've known Al since I was a little girl, I think he's like four years older than me, graduated with one of my brothers. Has a place on Wilson Lake, took me fishing yesterday on Cranberry and then cooked supper. It was an enjoyable day."

"Did you give him a little as a thank you?"

"No Kathy, I didn't give him a little. Learn to keep your panties on, it only leads to heartache when you don't."

As I shuffled around to make noise the conversation ended immediately. The bridal flowers, corsages and boutineer's were all picked up by eleven and we were rung out. The shop closed at noon on Saturdays, with it being so slow she closed early at 11:30. We headed to Maggie's for lunch, fewer heads turned this time, but the whispers were more prevalent. After splitting a patty melt and fries we enjoyed more pie. She had the cherry with ice cream while I had the Banana Boston Cream with a large glass of milk. Walking to the store she had intentionally taken my hand, which didn't bother me at all.

We turned in early that night, she told me she'd bring more fresh corn Sunday afternoon and she'd like a little more of the fish. With the sun beating down in the afternoon the bugs were tolerable, we sat on a little deck area I had built off the dock, looking down through the cracks between the boards we could see the sun dance on the water. I had filled a cooler with ice earlier, stocking it with soft drinks and beer. As dusk began to settle in so did the bugs, we retreated to the screened porch where we enjoyed corn and fish again.

With the sun setting over the lake just as it had last night she sat next to me and took my hand.

"Cynthia. I have to work tomorrow and again on Tuesday, only six hours each day, I'll be staying at my apartment. Could we maybe set a time to get together Thursday evening? We could do supper or not, it would be up to you. I won't get home until after nine Wednesday, but I'll be around until Saturday when I work again."

"Why do you work there Al, you certainly don't need the money, your investments keep you quite lucrative."

"It was something to do, I was tired of sitting here alone all the time. Now I have all the blouses I could ever want to look down, and I'm telling you straight out, there are housewives that come into the service desk just to have someone look down their blouse. They can't not know they're letting it all hang out."

She laughed softly, "Nice story Al, but you seldom look do you? You have always been kind, well except for the night you dry fucked my ass. That really hurt me you prick. What are you going to do to make up for that?"

I knew I was on August ice but I had to walk through that door, she'd set it up so perfectly. "I could use lots of lube the next time."

I saw the hand coming but wasn't fast enough to duck, it didn't hurt, it actually caught us both by surprise that it had landed on my cheek. She broke out laughing then smirked, "It'll be a cold day in hell before anybody shoves a dick in my ass again, Grover hurt me so bad he ripped my rectal wall a little. The bastard, I wish he was still alive so I could kill him."

I looked at her quizzically.

"He got shanked in jail, apparently the guy in his cell had a sister who was beaten by her husband. It didn't bode well for the asshole I was married to."

"Sorry, I didn't know, it was meant to be a joke."

"You couldn't have known Al, don't worry about it. You know, if you're just looking for something to do, you could quit there and work for me. I need help with deliveries and inventory all the time. Most of the kids I hire are more trouble than they're worth. Give it some thought and let me know."

She kissed me at her car again, this time holding it a moment or two longer. As she backed up she patted my chest and whispered, "You're a great guy Al." Then took off.

Saturday was the service desk from hell. Every ornery bitchy ignorant shithead in town was at the store, most complaining about shit they'd broken or done wrong but wanted to blame the store. Unless you can prove they blatantly destroyed the purchase, store policy was to return their money. By six o'clock when my shift ended, I'd had it up to my eyeballs and told the manager I quit, no I wasn't giving two weeks notice I was done. He mumbled something about not being given a favorable recommendation for my next job. All I could do was laugh and leave, or I'd have punched him, fuck his recommendation, as though I would ever need one again.

It was a warmer than usual spring day, as I waited for the Timberline cab to cool down I texted Cynthia.

Me: *Hey, you in town or at home?*

Cyn: *In town. Ellen at Petal Pushers over on Whitman had a last minute large corsage order and was out of white carnations. I brought down what I had and helped her, they were just picked up. What ya got in mind?*

Me: *Texas Road House in twenty minutes?*

Cyn: *Sounds good, almost there, I'll get a booth."

I saw her right away as I walked in, wearing simple work jeans and a cotton blouse she still looked as attractive as any other woman in the place. I reached across the table and squeezed her hand as I sat down. She was the first to speak.

"Busy day? You look like you've been run over."

"Shit-ty, shit-ty, shit-ty day thank you. Every complaining whiny gaping rectum showed up today. I quit at the end of my shift. Get this, the manager said he wouldn't be able to give me a favorable recommendation. I almost peed myself I was laughing so hard."

"No shit, what now Alvin, being unemployed and all?"

"I was offered a job at a florist in my little hometown, I'm thinkin I'll accept that offer. Not sure if it's still on the table though?"

"Well Alvin, I have it on good authority the position is still available. The pay is only eleven an hour, can you live on that?"

"Oh boy Cynthia, it'll be tight, but I'll manage."

What I was really thinking about was how tight she might be after no sex for several years. I liked our arrangement but desired for it to advance as she became more comfortable. I made the decision there and then that I'd let her set the pace, I wanted this to work, in every way.

"Okay tall dark and handsome, be at the shop by seven thirty Monday morning. One more thing, and this I'm very serious about. Some of the high school girls I hire part time would drop their panties for you in a heartbeat, I need your word that you won't bed them."

"You have my word Cynthia, I'm not into jailbait or young inexperienced girls looking for their first time. I prefer a mature woman, one who's down to earth and knows what they want out of life."

"Alvin ... I told you, you aren't getting into my panties, so you can drop the line."

"I know Cyn, just so you know, it's not a line from where I stand. Let's order."

I sensed she was staring at me as I studied the menu. I wondered what might be filtering through her mind. Had I pushed too quickly, did I just fuck it up before it had even begun? Shit, I was wishing I had kept my mouth shut.

As I looked, she extended her hand and slowly pulled the menu down looking directly into my eyes.

"Don't fuck with me Alvin. You know I've made a mess of my life and I aint lookin to hurt or get hurt. I understand what you said, and I'm sure you meant it, it's me who's gotta figure some things out. Can you be patient and let's just keep having fun without sex? I'd really like to be courted once, not just propositioned and screwed."

It was good that neither booth in front or behind was occupied as we conversed, might have been more than some folks would want to hear. She ordered the Porter House I ordered the New York Strip, both were excellent and plentiful enough we each took home leftovers. I carried her *to go* box as we walked to the cars, at hers I handed her the container and was planning to go to my truck when she grabbed my arm.

"Don't I at least get a kiss? This is like our fourth or fifth date and you haven't kissed me but a few times. Do I have cooties or something?"

I solidly pulled her to me and planted the softest most sensuous kiss I could imagine on those soft plump lips. As I pulled back, she looked in my eyes.

"Damn Al, where did you learn to kiss like that. Son of a bitch that was good."

"Ah, well fair lady, a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Lunch with me tomorrow, say one thirty?"

"Mmmm, can't lover boy. My turn to deliver flowers to the church on Broadway, I always stay for the service. It's an Evangelical Free Church, the preacher is pretty good, I love their music. Wanna come along? You can help me get the flowers inside."

I nodded yes telling her I'd see her in front of the church by eight thirty for the nine o'clock service. As she pulled up I opened the side doors and grabbed two of the arrangements, then went back for the other three. I asked Cynthia for the keys and parked the van, handing her the keys when I sat down. Looking at me with a smile she whispered, "I could get used to this treatment."

I smiled in return whispering back, "Just doing my job ma'am." Which caused her to snicker and laugh softly. She was right, the music was great, upbeat, easy to follow along and energizing. The message was good, not all of which I agreed with, but then I think that's the case in any church. If you're looking for the perfect church you'll never find one, they all have imperfect people. I followed her to the golf course after church where we had brunch at the Sand Trap Restaurant.

It was going to be a hot afternoon, I suggested Cyn come to the cabin with her suit and we'd swim to cool off. It was early enough in the year that the water was fairly clear, although it would also be chilly at first. As Cynthia emerged from the bathroom in her one piece suit I was very pleased. It wasn't all scrunched together pushing her tits out the sides and the bottom was cut to cover, not one of those with nothing but a thin strip covering the least amount of pussy possible. I noticed an errant hair on one leg opening, ah, another adult pussy, I liked it.

I chose to dive off the end of the pier, damn it was cold, but it was better than the torture of walking in slowly, which is where Cynthia was. As I stood deep enough for my shoulders to be beneath the water I watched her inch her way in, when she reached crotch level she moved forward and screeched.

"My God that's chilly Alvin, talk about dampening any romantic thoughts a girl might have. I can only imagine what it's going to do to my breasts, the nipples will be stiff as a pebble."

When she was chest deep she screeched again and dipped below the surface. I offered to cup them for warmth, she told me I was all too willing. After our bodies adjusted it was half way decent, we splashed and played around thirty minutes or more before deciding to get out and dry off. I watched her ass as she climbed the ladder above me, damn it was sumptuous, with her legs moving I could see into the thigh gap at the top of her legs, I swore her suit was tight enough I could see the outline of her vulva.

As she neared the top I lowered my head staring in front of me at the ladder.

She giggled, "You were looking at my ass and I know it. You can pretend you didn't look but I know you did." When my feet hit the pier deck she put her arms around my neck. "Well, was it worth the peek?"

"More than worth it, but the worst part was I could see and not touch."

"MMmmm, we'll have to see how that goes. I'm beginning to trust you, I only hope I'm not making a mistake."

Kissing her softly before letting go I whispered into her ear, "That's a two way street Cyn."

We took it no further than that, we stretched out on the pier and let the sun warm us as we dried. Several boats went by, some turning around to check the scenery a second time, mostly young guys that were young dumb and full of cum. Cynthia smiled when she figured out what was happening, surprised they were checking out an older woman in a one piece.

I interjected, "I'm not the least bit surprised. Their girlfriends run around in those tiny little bikini's that hide nothing, a lot of them are nothing but a glorified thong, their tits hang out, their twat is shaved and almost completely exposed. There isn't any mystery to it. For most guys seeing a woman with some clothing is more alluring than seeing her naked ... unless she undressed for him. Then it's sexy as hell."

"So, Alvin. Do you like my one piece, or would you prefer a bikini? I have both."

"I like the suit you have on, it excites me as you can tell by the bulge in my swim trunks."

"I did notice that Alvin, I commend you for being a good boy and not jumping my bones. I'm thinking we'd better change and have leftovers for supper before we get into more trouble than we're ready for. What say you lover boy?"

I stood, helped her up, handed her a towel to wrap in and followed her inside. We changed out of our suits and shared leftovers as we watched the sun slowly set over Wilson lake. I wanted her to stay a bit longer, she told me she needed to get home, her cat had been by itself all day and she wanted to show it some affection as well as feed it. I walked her to the car where she kissed me more intimately than any time before. This time she pressed her breasts into me as our lips melted together. Pushing back she patted my chest, gave me another quick kiss and slipped into the car. As I watched the taillights disappear, I wondered out loud. "Well Alvin, can you make this work? You know you like her enough to be with her permanently."

I was at the flora shop fifteen minutes early waiting for her to arrive. Once she'd explained everything and showed me the ropes, I stepped into delivery mode, dropping off plants and arrangements all day. When I returned after four there were two teenage girls in the shop making up arrangements. I made sure to be polite but in no way give them any idea I was available to them in any way. They'd flirt, I would smile and go about my business. Later at supper she patted my hand across the table.

"You know you made quite an impression on the girls. Louise is ready to take you out back and nail your ass, I heard her telling Sue her panties were soaking wet and she was going to have to get off as soon as she got home. Be careful Al, that's a disaster waiting to happen."

I concurred and made sure I was never alone with one of them or in close confines if both were near me. As much as I admired their tight little bodies and titties that stuck straight out, that jailbait was out of bounds. Nope, I'd wait until Cynthia was ready to let me crawl between her legs, then I'd fuck her silly. We were together for supper nearly every night, she at my place or me at hers,me bringing a single rose or something special just because. She owned a floral shop and could have fresh flowers anytime she wanted, she told me that flowers coming from me was different, special, along with that came more flirting and sexual energy. Our kisses had morphed into necking and the necking was rapidly on the way to petting. I know those are older terminologies and aren't used much anymore, but they're much clearer and more meaningful than simply saying we *hooked up*.

I noticed she was becoming more relaxed in our necking sessions, to the point that one Sunday afternoon as we sat on the pier in our suits, well actually it was me in a suit and her in a two piece, that as she leaned away from me for another beer the entire side of her left breast was exposed. Not just a flash of skin, the cloth had moved to where I could see her nipple, I had been correct in my assumption ... they were thick and yummy looking. Turning back, she saw me looking and grinned.

"I wondered if you would notice. You've been nothing but a gentleman, I needed to know if you still had a libido or not. Judging by the front of your suit you do. Alvin, we're big people, certainly not virgins and I think we're smart enough to know what we want and at what pace we want to move. Personally, I'm ready for a little more if you are." I reached for her, she put her hand out to stop me. "Not here silly."

Snuggled together on the love seat on the screened in porch she untied the string above her neck and let the top lower exposing her breasts. I lustily drank in that vision, I wanted it permanently burned into my brain. She took my hand and gently placed it on her breast, squeezing it lightly with her fingers over mine. Still kissing she pulled back enough to speak, her lips moving over the top of mine, rubbing together as she spoke.