Cynthia's Ragged Memories

Story Info
On her flight home a woman remembers her holiday affair.
3.3k words
3.64
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
211 Followers

A sequel to 'Cynthia's African Adventure'

Cynthia gripped her husband's hand fiercely as the aircraft was buffeted by air turbulence, the captain's calm announcement about it failing to soothe her fraying nerves. The 'ping' of the seat belt warning continued to alert passengers, on the flight back to England, of what was expected of them. Flight attendants strode calmly along the gangways like teachers checking on their rebellious charges, stopping occasionally to say something or to check that an overhead locker was securely shut.

"We have a lot to remember from our return trip, haven't we, darling?" Jeffrey suggested in response to Cyntia's continuing grip on his hand.

The aircraft juddered and was lifted before dropping into a void. It soon settled again, but each uncommon movement had been accompanied by someone seated close by gasping in fear.

Cynthia gazed at him and smiled weakly as he offered a caress to her cheek. "Don't let it worry you, Jeff. I've forgiven you for leaving me to spend some time alone while you went off on safari....or that bush trip you wanted to go on."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it. We made up for it all when I returned, didn't we?"

She met his knowing smile and allowed the kiss to her hand as he lifted it to his lips. They had found moments to regain the settled ways that were so much a part of their marriage, but she felt immensely relieved that her secret of how she had spent the nights in the arms of a lover had not been discovered. She had again resumed the role of a dutiful and faithful wife who had gone on holiday and there to meet up with friends and business acquaintances from a life once lived in Kenya.

As the aircraft taxied and made ready for take-off, her thoughts had kept spooling back to all that she had succumbed to during two wild nights; to hours spent in the arms of her African lover as Jeffrey was away on a hastily arranged wildlife adventure that she had no wish to experience again.

Those hours and days were being left behind as the terrain passed slowly below them, and as she gazed out of the aircraft window, her view not to be hindered by the glare of the sun. The scenery, and the wildness of the flora and fauna, were only too well known to her.

The memories of the woman that she had become, or reverted to in Jeffrey's absence, was something that she alone had to deal with. She closed her eyes, sensing that the turbulence had been flown through, and she relaxed.

Without knowing it she drifted into a daydream and was unaware of her grip on Jefrey's hand loosening.

"Don't hold them so tight!" she scolded; her voice uncommonly harsh after all she had shared with him only hours ago.

She had spent the day with her bra fastened loosely, a clip less than was usual. Her breasts had been, and they remained, sore from her African lover's clamping claims upon them the night before, Jaali's attention paid both in moments of foreplay and also during their tempestuous ruts, from times of fierce and energetic couplings that had finally wasted her. She had worried about possible bruising and that Jeffrey would have wondered about the marks upon them, if there had been any, to every place that Jaali's lips and fingers, his possessive hands had touched.

Oh, how her legs had ached from her efforts to hold him to her. She had fretted on whether the coarseness of Jaali's beard would have left marks on the soft flesh to the insides of her thighs as she succumbed to his tonguing and fingering of her, all of it a lover's homage to her body. The hours spent with him had been unlike anything that she still shared with Jeffrey.

It had all been so wrong. It had also been so wonderfully passionate and energetic, her body gloried in and lustfully claimed as she had taken Jaali so deep that she had feared he would break her.

But his patient foreplay and expert ways had prepared her for all that was to follow and she had revealed her most guarded place to him; the shaven curve of her mound and sex opening like a flower to reveal pink folds and, at their centre, her haven of warm and moist delight. He had seduced a way into her body and she had then known of his deepest possession and caresses of her sex.

It had been that way again on their recklessly passionate and exhausting second night and what had become the coupling of two people who understood the limits to their relationship, but who pursued a physical intensity that knew no bounds until it would come to an inevitable end.

In the days that followed she had wondered how the secret had been kept from Jeffrey and when he had returned to her and others staying in the lodges nearby; how she had been able to walk and not have Jeffrey wondering what had happened while he had been away. His decision to go and leave her to amuse herself while he was gone, for she had no time to make any plans, had been settled in her dissolute ways after Jaali had called on her during the tumult of a thunderstorm.

Jaali's deep, gravelly voice, the wondering stare of his eyes upon her, his touches and kisses, his ways with her, both ragingly primitive and also sensual in the homage that he paid to her body as they had coupled, drifted through her mind.

She loved with Jeffrey. With Jaali she felt that she had both been desired as never before and also paid homage to. That glaring difference made what she had with Jaali seem unforgettable.

Even with Jeffrey again by her side and they travelled to visit those who had befriended them and had stayed on in Kenya to run their businesses, and they had once been counted among their numbers, she could not dismiss her hours with Jaali so easily, even when Jeffrey had sought to claim her.

He was good, but she had been unable not to imagine that it was Jaali who was again possessing her body, ravaging any remaining control that she had. Livid images of them fucking made her feel so alive and ready for Jeffrey's entry and for the orgasmic bliss that Jaali's ways with her, and his long and thick penis, had brought to her. To be taken by the man had felt so ragingly primitive and, in the aftermath of each night, she had felt compelled to bather herself thoroughly.

Such destructive thoughts would pass, she was sure of it, after some time of separation from her African lover. But it was too soon for that and she recalled how, on Jeffrey's return, she had toiled to close thoughts of her African lover and, instead, to be aloof and remote when Jeffrey was around. Jaali had to know that she was not to be owned by him, no matter how good the sex had been.

But all such thoughts and happenings had followed Jeffrey's return.

But, before that morning dawned, Jaali had again come knocking at her bedroom door, the other lodges pitched into darkness and she was clothed in only a thin dressing gown that Jaali had seen her wearing the night before.

"I can be with you again, lovely woman...you passionate beauty," he had kissed as they fell into each other's embrace and she had taken no time to undress him, just as Jaali had tugged loose her dressing gown's fastening and exposed her naked body to his lustful gaze once more. She had seen him tug at the bulge in his slacks and had felt herself shaking, knowing what would soon be exposed to her gaze and touch. "It is like I have been thinking about this all the time...of seeing your womanly beauty and knowing how real these are."

Jaali was enslaved by the sight of her body, by the pendulous shape of her breasts that were almost a disfigurement on a woman so tall and slender. He had even told her this in a moment of candour the night before. But he had felt their weighty warmth and gloried in them as they were cupped in his rough hands, his remarkably agile fingers smoothing over her erect nipples and squeezing them.

She had fallen under his spell again. "And I have become someone else because of you!"

"Going only once with you was never enough," he murmured in reply to her admission of how she had felt to be taken by him. He had pressed his lips to her throat as she looked up at the ceiling, one hand fumbling for his belt, then shoved down to grip the swell of his hardening penis, stroking its thick and veined length as she did so.

"The same goes for me!"

She shivered out of renewed lust and pleasure at what he was again doing to them. That a man other than her husband, Jeffrey, was paying her body so much attention made these caresses and claims upon her destructively special.

And then he had carried her to the bed where Jaali took to her as if for the first time, his hands pushing her legs wide apart and he had leaned in and buried his now clean-shaven face to her mound, darted his tongue into her slit and then sucked on her clit until it had become a hard and aching bud, a source of raging pleasure that sent tremors coursing through her body and provoked her to claw at his head and to keep him at it until she convulsed and was overcome by her orgasm.

Her pussy had gotten wetter and wetter from the prospect of having his thick and long love wand slide in and out. She had ached for release from the frustrations that she had felt as the day had dragged on until he had called upon her again.

" I make you ready for me," he kissed and then slipped two fingers into her pussy and worked them in and out, those invasive fingers often bent and dragging through her, to heighten the sensations that they again aroused until everything he did, the passing of time, became just a blur.

"How wet you are, Thia," he kissed, his mouth covering her mound as she pulled his head down onto her slicked and throbbing heat. "You want me to feast on you again, don't you? Do you want me to go on...to lick your wonderful place of love?"

He had used soft coaxing words on her, words that did not sound trite and simple, but only the truth of what she wanted from the man with his smooth skin, the colour of polished wood, and that he was only too eager to give.

"Less talk...just do it!" she commanded tugging on his hair as best she could.

"I sure think that I did that last time...that I got to you, woman, 'cos my bum cheeks had scratches and I only felt the hurt as I cycled back to my place." He grinned up at her, reached out to grab one of her breasts, and kneaded it. "I guess we went a little wild then..."

"You know that we did!" she retorted sharply. "Do we need to talk about it?"

"No Thia, we just do it again and again for as long as you want."

And they had done that and Jeffrey's calmer ways with her had slowly eased away the after-effects of Jaali's pegging of her body and the ache in her breasts, but not the turmoil in her mind provoked by having to admit, if only to herself, how much she had wanted Jaali's claims upon her not to end as suddenly as Jeffrey's return had brought about.

She had been unable to hold back her responses to him and she had groaned and gasped, everything too much to deny as his fingers and tongue, the trail of sucking kisses to her sex, had driven her over the edge, time and again after Jaali's tongue had performed its beguiling ritual in her, on her clit, just as it had done the night before. It had darted and flickered all around and massaged it. He had sucked on her pussy lips and then buried his tongue deep within her cunt and she had heard her mews of delight in response to this renewed assault on her body.

All she had done in response was to grind her pussy onto his face, Jaali was unable to slide his cock into her body because she had trapped his head against her with trembling legs, wet from her juices. How had he been able to breathe she had wondered.

"You tempt me...make me want you so badly," he finally managed to say. "You, with your haughty ways are such a temptation to me and arouse every feeling I have...that I want to dance in you. My dick feels so hard, it hurts!"

That strong and virile man, endowed beyond saying, had kept her senses at fever pitch and she could not keep from shaking as another orgasm rushed through her body. It had felt as if her pussy's juices had gushed over his face. She was never brought to such heights of wanton pleasure by Jeffrey.

He would have felt her legs relax as her orgasm subsided and he could come up for air and meet her gaze, his face wet from her juices before he had moved in for a deep kiss and she had been able to taste herself on his lips and tongue.

Jaali had positioned her, pulling her to him and lifting her legs in the crooks of his arms, holding them tightly, and before he effortlessly dipped his hips and thrust forward, slammed his penis into her in one long sinuous movement that had her gasping out of pleasure and dismay at the invasion of her body.

"You feel tight woman...but don't be afraid. You know what I have for you."

"Go on!" she screeched in reply, clinging to him as his movements resumed and she felt every inch of his thick penis caress the walls of her pussy as she gradually enveloped him in her heat. "Don't stop just fill me with your need for me!"

The feel of his movements became too much for her to endure for long.

"You like it slow...I remember, woman...and...remember, you are mine now, all mine while we are together. You will think of no one and nothing else. Get me?"

"Yes...yes! Just finish it!"

He pushed one arm behind her back and pulled her onto him, thrusting deeply and withdrawing as he did so, banging against her harder and harder as she was made to wrap her legs around his heaving hips. His lips clamped on her nipples, his movements contorting her to make it possible and he fucked her as if he owned her pussy, her jerking tits, and her mind.

A harsh and punishing rhythm had been set, her pussy's walls clamping and easing on him and working his penis in such a way that she had known he would not hold back for long. She had been ready to cum again but would do so in unison with him and then that would be the end of it, their sex-fest together.

"I won't wait...I can't wait for you! She had called out, his penis movements so good that she felt the walls of her world closing in once more as she shared in the white heat of passion and wild rutting with the man.

Jaali had been heard to gasp and lift his face away, to raise it, and to stop in his claims upon her breasts. His penis inside her body was all that she had done to bring him to the edge.

"Woman...woman...you wonderful English woman! How you love to do it with me...to..."

She had heard the coarse word for the act being shared in, spoken in his language.

Juddering in response to his orgasm she had felt him expel dart after dart of his hot cum, her demands to fill her soon answered by the rushes of her orgasm that met his climax. She had felt herself shaking from the pain of his taking of her, how his length of hard flesh, a ruler's length she had decided it must be, still moving back and forth, in and out, deep and languorous as they had both come down from the peak of shared pleasure.

She had turned her face away from his kisses of gratitude, pangs of guilt from what she had so willingly succumbed to finally taking hold. His withdrawal from her body had made her shiver; his caresses to her enervated skin as he lay down beside her were too much to bear.

"We have done what we both wanted..." she had begun to say, but Jaali had finished for her, as if reading her mind.

"But we have nothing else between us...work is over, just as ngono...fucking as you say...is now over."

She had risen from their bed but he had followed her, his claims to her breasts with one hand as the other cupped her clammy sex a final acknowledgment of what had been pursued with each other. He had kept her to him in this final, parting embrace, for some time. It had allowed her to acknowledge that it was over between them in these ways. But how could she ever return to how it had once been between them?

"I will leave you now, woman... beautiful Thia, and I will not forget. You did it with me and with passion. I saw the real woman underneath the one you show others to be. Do not hide her away again."

There had been no kisses of farewell, only a knowing look upon each other of what had been shared.

"I closed the door on it all," she murmured and suddenly realised she had said it loud enough for Jeffrey to hear. She opened her eyes and gave him a startled look.

"Closed the door on what, darling?" he kissed and for the first time in many days, she was glad to have him do that. "We'll soon have a drink and something to eat. You were away...lost in another world, so tell me. What door is being closed?"

"On our lives in Kenya. It always takes me weeks before I come down from being there, from the change in our lives when we come back and I have to compare that with what we have at home. I hope you understand, darling?"

Jeffrey did understand.

"I thought I could handle change Cyn, darling, but like you, I now realise that I like what I am used to, to what is familiar. Change can be so destructive the older we get, don't you think so?"

All Cynthia could do in response was to smile and offer a light kiss to his lips. She had pursued a change in her life and she now wondered if she could ever fully return to how it had been before they had set off on their journey to a land that had once been like home.

Jaali, her dark-skinned lover, had opened a door that she now thought could never be closed, such were her ragged memories of how they had been together.

Jeffrey would keep her emotions grounded in reality, but what would be the cure for her memories?

To be concluded in - 'Cynthia's Life On The Wild Side'

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
211 Followers