D-Cup Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

As the crowd dispersed, Caryn and Dave found one another and melted into a triumphant embrace. "They knew Rick!" she said, laughing. "Why am I not surprised?"

Their plans to beat the crowds having been foiled, Caryn and Dave spent the next fifteen minutes necking in the car. She welcomed his gentle hands on her breasts and returned the favor on his bulging pants, and toyed with suggesting they christen the back seat. But she was much too eager to get home. By the time Dave finally started the car and backed out into the now mostly empty lot, Caryn was all too sure she'd find a wet spot on the passenger seat when they got home.

She didn't, as it turned out. But she all but tore the front door of its hinges welcoming Dave inside. "Let's not be shy, huh?" she said as soon as they were in the dark living room.

"Shy with you, Caryn?" Dave asked.

"There's the Dave I love!" she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to her room. "My valentine! The one I built confidently!"

"The one who knows you'll never beat him up!" Dave chimed in with a laugh as he watched Caryn turn on her bedside lamp, which cast a lovely dim light through the room.

"With these boobs?" she asked, clutching at them.

"D for dangerous!" Dave quipped.

"I love it!" Caryn shrieked. "And I love you! Now let's get you out of that suit, huh?"

She pushed his blazer off his shoulders and welcomed the sight of him shrugging it off. As soon as he was free of it, he threw his arms around her and rubbed her back playfully. They were in the middle of yet another kiss when she felt his nimble fingers on the zipper of her dress. She let him unzip it, and reached around front to untie his tie and unbutton his shirt. When she had it unbuttoned, she stepped back and pulled her dress down around her shoulders to let it float to the floor. Dave followed that lead with his shirt, and lost no time in also tearing his t-shirt off.

"Oh, wow," Caryn purred, admiring his chest. She was delighted to realize there was still no shame about her bra, which he was fingering playfully but not yet trying to remove. There was no shame, but she was ready to be out of it! "C'mere," she said, pulling him up close by his belt buckle, which she undid.

While she was unbuttoning his pants, Dave took advantage of the closeness by reaching back to undo her bra. He fumbled with it a bit, but got it undone. Caryn pushed his pants and boxers down and grabbed his hard cock in a gentle fist, and then backed up to shrug off her bra.

Dave gazed at her full breasts in appreciation. "You were ashamed of these?" he asked in amazement, reaching over to stroke her bare flesh.

"Was," she said. "Not anymore, thanks to you."

"What did I do?"

"Same thing I did for you, Dave," she whispered. "Set a good example as a friend."

"I'd say we're a bit more than friends now, aren't we?" He stepped back to give Caryn a good look at his body.

"Looks like I'm not quite done," she said, looking down at herself. She'd been dying to get out of her damp panties for what felt like hours, and she felt wonderfully uninhibited as she now pushed them down and stood joyfully nude before Dave for the first time. As soon as they were off, she kissed him again and welcomed his hands all over her body.

After a couple of minutes, she pushed him over to her bed and he sat on the edge and pulled her down beside him. Caryn lost track of how long he went on rubbing her back, kissing her breasts, occasionally running his fingers through her pubic hair but never actually inserting a finger -- was he afraid to? -- and so he never felt how wet she was for him. She welcomed the play, but every effort she made to progress it was gently rebuffed. Finally, after he had yet again steered his hands toward her back when she'd been guiding it to her pussy, she came up for air. "Don't you want to do it, Dave?"

"Of course! I just -- wanted to make sure you were ready. Are you?"

She responded not with words, but by pushing him onto his back and straddling him. Grinning ear to ear, she worked him into a lather by rubbing his cock teasingly around her wet lips, which also teased her too much for her to keep it up for long. After a quick moment to retrieve the box of condoms his father had supplied from the floor, she rolled one on and guided him inside.

"Oohhhhhh," she exhaled with joy. "You feel so good inside me."

"Feels great for me, too."

"Am I ready!" she hooted, and he laughed along with her.

In no time, her laughter had turned to intense moans as she rocked him into a fast orgasm. Even as she screamed with pleasure, she didn't slow down. She did discover one lingering problem with big breasts -- they jiggled an awful lot as she humped him, and so she took both his hands and guided them up to hang on. "My human bra!" she joked as she picked up the pace even more.

She was just catching her breath from her second orgasm when he came. Caryn thrilled to his gasps and yelps as he came -- Rick certainly hadn't done that! "Yes, come for me!" she commanded.

"I am!" he said, and he dropped his hands around to the small of her back and clutched at her so he was buried deep inside and still. "Unghhhhhh! Beautiful, Caryn."

"You sure are," she said, gazing down at his face as he regained control. "That was amazing, Dave."

She was terrified he might ask her about Rick. But he didn't, and she didn't ask about Michelle, and so she curled up beside him and let him spoon her.

Dave woke up early, probably owing to the unfamiliar bed, and Caryn opened her eyes to see him reading a magazine he must have found on the floor. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said when he saw she was awake.

"Wasn't that two days ago?" Caryn asked.

"I forgot to say it, with all the stuff with the election."

"You're sweet," she said. "But we'd better get you home before your dad and Francine start to worry." She sat up. "Come on, let's shower. I insist you join me."

"Well, twist my arm if you must," Dave joked.

Once again Caryn found only pleasure in her breasts as she let Dave wash them in the shower, and she more than willingly returned the favor all over his body. It was only when he was done rinsing and just playing with them for its own sake that she realized she hadn't seen the neon sign in days. The realization made her laugh. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. "Keep doing that, it feels great."

Dave had to make do with last night's clothes, of course. Caryn got dressed with him, reasoning that she'd better set about washing the sheets before Mom and Gordon got home. She never gave a second thought to putting her bra on backwards to fasten the clasp -- it just seemed second nature now -- but Dave did notice it. "That's interesting," he said. "Does everyone do it that way?"

"People with big boobs do." Caryn felt only pleasure and pride as she said it.

Once she'd kissed Dave goodbye at the door, Caryn took a quick break for breakfast and then got to work on cleaning her room and washing the sheets. She had it all done in plenty of time for Mom and Gordon's return, and was doing her math homework on the living room couch when Mom walked in. "So how was the dance?" she asked.

"Wonderful!" Caryn jumped up to hug her. "We had a great time, Mom, thanks."

Mom looked like she desperately wanted to ask for details, but she didn't. "I'm glad to hear that," she said.

"How was the lake?" Caryn asked.

"Great for one last time," Mom said. "Honey, Gordon won't be coming back here. I just got him out of the house for the night so he couldn't cause any trouble here."

Caryn tried not to look happy. "I'm...sorry."

"No you're not," Mom said. "And neither am I. I know how he's been treating you, Caryn, and I'm sorry I didn't call it off sooner."

"Oh, Mom...I mean, thanks, but that means you broke up on Valentine's Day! I'm so sorry, no one should have to go through that."

"It only means I'm free to find love with someone who'll respect us both, Caryn," Mom said. "Believe me, I'm not sad. No sadder than I have been every Valentine's Day since we lost your father anyway."

"Oh, Mom!"

"Did you and Dave get to go for ice cream after the dance last night?"

"No," Caryn said. "Here, I can get that ten dollars back for you."

"No, you can't," Mom said. "You can call Dave and the three of us can spend it on sundaes. That's what I want for Valentine's Day."

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers
1...456789