D - From Majorca to the Recession

Story Info
From the highs of 1976 to the lows of 1979.
2.1k words
3.71
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the events described happened, the dialogue is not always a clear memory and when writing from my wife's point of view this is as I remember her telling me as she isn't interested in talking about this part of our lives anymore. Names and some places have been changed to ensure privacy of those mentioned.

Although each story is written to stand alone, they are in chronological order and best read in that order. If you haven't read 'Majorca' then the opening may make little sense.

The sex described in this story does not involve anyone under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke quite late on the morning after the gangbang the night before. Carol looked quite a sight first thing with dried cum on her face, tits, tangling up her hair and her pussy was swollen with lots of hard dried cum around it. We quickly cleaned up and only just made breakfast. I reckoned she had a cock in her pussy non stop for at least an hour and half, maybe longer as the three of them rotated around her. She probably took a minimum of 10 loads in her pussy, several down her throat and a fair bit on her face, tits, and in her hair.

We didn't see any of the 4 lads until late afternoon when they appeared in the bar and settled down for the evening waiting for their coach to arrive. We chatted nervously at first but soon lightened up although we were never sure Greg was fully aware of what he'd missed. Of the others Martin was very attentive and was hoping to get our address (no iPhones in 1976!) but we had already decided that this was not something we would repeat with these guys.

It was a couple of days before the soreness in her pussy went away (which was not surprising) and Carol had recovered enough to make love again. As we lay in each others arms we spoke about Sunday nights gangbang for the first time.

"So, did you enjoy having all those cocks fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes, it was something that I never thought I would experience and loved every second. When you get in that mood you just want to be continually fucked and sorry darling, but you need to rest between each load, and you have a diminishing volume of cum which is all vey natural. So, not a complaint but just a biological fact. With 3 studs fucking me one after the other I get to feel 3 big loads being spurted up my pussy one after the other, not to forget your contribution being added to the load of course."

"So, would you do it again?"

"To be honest, not sure as could be the second time isn't as good as Sunday and wouldn't want to spoil what is a good and very erotic memory."

Although we talked about Sunday every time we fucked over the rest of that holiday we didn't repeat it or look to do so. On our return John met us at Gatwick and we said we had a nice time but didn't mention the gangbang as we'd agreed not to until we were sure it would be heard in the right manner. The last thing we wanted to do was lose them as friends.

Time moved on and over the next couple of years we enjoyed spending the night with John and Mary and despite our hints there was no way we were going to get all 4 of us in the same bed. I did though continue to enjoy reclaiming Carol in the morning after they had gone home and cleaning up her pussy which was always so full -- of both John and my loads.

On a personal level our jobs were booming with plenty of overtime for Carol and my sales were off the scale such that my commission was now greater than my basic salary. With that we increased our day to day spend enjoying regular visits to the West End to see Musicals and other Shows, always staying overnight at an hotel. We also took out a 2nd mortgage to build an extension at the back of the house consistent with our neighbours which enabled a better kitchen, bathroom and additional bedroom upstairs. the extension was part of preparing for a family and so wanted to get the house ready for those little people of our future.

If you're part of a couple who happily 'play' with other couples is there some sort of aurora that we give off which can only be seen by other like minded couples? I do wonder as on one of our hotel trips we met up with Mike and Babs who similarly liked to play; they were in their early 30's, approx. 10 years older than us. Bearing in mind this is around late 1977 maybe early 1978 when the internet didn't exist it seems surreal that such a hook up could happen.

It happened like this. We were queuing behind them at check in and as usual in those circumstances had exchanged pleasantries and wished each other an enjoyable evening, they were at a works dinner, and we were going to see a show. When we returned, we decided to have a night cap in the bar and had just sat down when they came into the bar and with the bar pretty much empty invited them to join us. We chatted and got on very well, especially Carol and Babs who a stranger looking on would have thought were old friends. The inevitable happened and they both went to the loo together as Ladies always seem to do.

They returned some 10 minutes later arm in arm giggling like schoolgirls and as Mike and I finished our pints they said they wanted to call it a night so off we went to the lifts and our respective rooms. Once inside I asked what the joke was, and Carol just said you'll never guess, so tell me I said.

"Well, in the loo we got talking naughty things and she told me they played with other couples just as we do. That left me gobsmacked and when she asked if we do same, I didn't answer immediately, so she just said you do, don't you? I then said we had, and she asked me what I thought of Mike and admitted I wouldn't say no. At which point Babs said she would happily take you between the sheets but not this time because it was the wrong time of the month for her. But then went on to suggest that we would be welcome to join them in their room where Mike and I could have a good fuck whilst she gave you a blowjob, so what do you think?"

By now you will know that I get off watching my wife fuck another man, so I wasn't going to say no and so we went down to their room but, before leaving I told her to take her bra and knickers off and just wear the dress. That excited her so she did, and we went to their room where Babs opened the door, and as we went in Mike came to Carol who put her arms round his neck and they immediately started a long sensuous kiss.

Carol had her back to me so I could see Mike's hands go round her back feeling for a bra and when he didn't find one, they went down lower to her bum cheeks where he put his hands below her dress, his eyes opened when he realised she was naked under the dress followed by a big smile to Babs and me. Carol started to drop to her knees and undid his trousers and with his pants also pushed them down to the floor, his cock sprung up and yes it was bigger than mine being a little thicker and longer. Carol of course started to lick his cock from balls to tip as well as stroking and massaging it along with his balls. Meanwhile Mike took his shirt off and pulled her dress up and over her head throwing it to me to catch.

He then pulled Carol to her feet and led her to the bed, sat her down, so both were now naked. He pushed her onto her back, lifted her legs high and wide and put his mouth on her pussy and at the same time inserted a finger in her pussy whilst his tongue explored both her clit and pussy lips. This brought Carol to an orgasm quite quickly as he had also put a finger in her bum and was working both pussy and bum together along which with his tongue caused Carol to arch her back as she came, squeezing her thighs together which believe me will crack a skull one day! As she recovered, she pulled him up the bed reaching down for his cock to guide it into her wet pussy.

As this was going on Babs, who had her arm in mine, was gently pulling me so that we were both at the foot of the bed and had a clear view of Carol putting his cock against her pussy lips followed by Mike entering her very wet pussy. He started to stroke slowly in and out of her with both moaning a little and enjoying without doubt that feeling it gives. Mile's cock was going in fully, pulling back to his bulbous head and then once again fully disappearing in to her wet and very accommodating pussy. Mike gradually started to speed up with Carol raising herself into him and using her hands on his bum cheeks to pull him as deep as possible. As the thrusting intensified so the slapping sound got louder and more frequent leading to Mike pushing in hard which raised her bum off the bed at the same time, he sort of froze at the top and with a big grunt pumped his load inside of my wife who came at the same time. As they both relaxed and she moved her hands off his bum so she left behind handprints where she'd gripped him so hard whilst Cumming.

At this point I became aware of Babs having undone my trousers and dropped them to the floor to free my cock which she was now licking from top to bottom. She looked up at me and between licks said it was now my turn and started to swallow my cock as deep as she could go whilst massaging my balls and scrapping her nails against my ball sack which as every man (hopefully) knows and experienced is a sensitive area and is a real turn on. It wasn't long before I said I was coming and Babs just looked at me, smiled and with her hands around my bum cheeks pulled me in as far as she could, I ejaculated into her mouth, and she swallowed hardly missing a drop. What did escape her mouth she simply used a finger to recapture and suck it clean, so she didn't miss a drop.

Over the next 6 months or so we met up with Mike and Babs a couple of times and on those occasions, I got to fuck her beautiful pussy whist Mike fucked my wife alongside us. We'd book just the one room but with a king-sized bed saved costs and it was very pleasurable to have 4 in the bed.

Life was good then the recession struck.

During the late 70's and early 80's the UK entered a recession -- with falling output, rising unemployment and a fast rising inflation rate; the recession particularly hit the manufacturing sector and is widely considered to have been the most severe recession since World War II. A key event leading to the recession was the energy crisis which led to the three-day week, the 'Winter of Discontent' as it was called and Margaret Thatcher becoming PM in 1979. UK inflation peaked at just below 30% and mortgage interest rates touched 15% so you can guess that the impact on our income was swift. Carol had her hours reduced to 16 per week and my commission almost disappearing over a short period of time.

Eventually this all started to crash around us we realised that paying both mortgages and household bills was going to be impossible so we were certainly were very worried. Losing our house seemed a distinct possibility. Just as we thought it was about to come crashing down (we were behind with mortgage and other bills) a solution just fell into our lap as we met someone who introduced us to an exclusive Escort agency. This agency only took women who were married, under the age of 25 and have their Husbands agreement in person at the joint interview.

The next story will go into detail about this chance meeting, the interview and how the following 3 years unfolded.