Dad and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was Russel Nash and Gregg told him to show me around the campus after introducing us.

As soon as we got out of Gregg's office, Russel asked me if my father was Jason. I was shocked to hear my father's name said like that, so I asked him how did he know my father. Russel apologised in response and told me there was nothing to worry about.

He gave me a proper tour of the place and showed me where most of my classes were going to take place. Russel was about to graduate pretty soon and told me about his ambitions. I told him that I was still unsure about my future. We talked about a lot of things and had lunch together. In less than two hours, I felt like we got to know each other pretty well. And I also felt like he was gay.

Of course the first disturbing clue was him knowing my father's first name. So I asked Gregg about it as soon as we got in the car to go home. Gregg straight up told me that Russel was one of the people he used to fuck. He also told me that my father was the only one for him now. Then he rubbed on the fact that my father was supposed to be the only person he was sexually active with.

I didn't have any answer to that statement.

That afternoon, Gregg took me straight to the sex room on the second floor. The lone mattress on the floor was covered with a new latex cover that stretched to the ends of the room. I knew Gregg had something planned for me in advance. He told me to get undressed before entering the room.

I quickly obliged and took everything off. Gregg took it from me and stuffed them in the closet. That afternoon I got to slowly know about the kinkier side of Gregg. He didn't even pull his dick out for the first hour.

Gregg massaged my entire naked body, making me feel things I had never felt before with only his hands. He was only wearing his underwear, and after a while Gregg started rubbing his body against mine. I felt like screaming out and telling him to start fucking me already, but I was spellbound by the man on top of me.

Gregg eventually got completely naked and started slowly and sensually fucking me. I don't know how long he had me like that, but it felt like I was in heaven. Gregg pulled out of me and came all over my stomach after a while.

Then he had me stand up and tied my hands behind me. He then put a ball gag on my mouth and chained nipple clamps over my nipples. Then he put a butt plug inside of me.

"Your dad will be home soon." Gregg said before leaving me alone and naked in the room. "Stay put and don't make any noise."

My protests were muffled by the gag on my mouth and a slap to the face. Soon enough, I heard dad's car. I had no idea how long Gregg was planning to keep me in the room. I started panicking hard when I heard footsteps coming up. I heard the two of them talking.

"Oh he's hanging out at work tonight." Gregg said. "Seems like they are throwing him a going away party."

They were talking about me.

"That seems nice. Strange that he didn't mention anything about it to me."

"He just texted me this afternoon. Might be a surprise party."

Their voices were getting closer.

"Babe, I need to take a shower first. I'm all sweaty and dirty from work."

"Let's get a little dirtier and then we'll take a shower together."

Dad only moaned in response.

A part of me felt like running away from there, but I had my ears glued to the door. I don't remember being this hard without any simulation before.

I heard a bit of struggle before dad said. "At least let's get to bed honey."

"We're doing it right here."

The plug in my butt started vibrating right at that moment. I almost fell down on my knees in excitement. I then heard a thump on the door. They were doing it on the other side of the room I was trapped in. I looked at the closet to hide. But my hands were tied, I would not have been able to open the door myself.

I quiet desperation, I stayed there like a helpless fawn, just waiting to meet my fate. But the door never opened. I heard the entire ordeal. Having my arms tied behind my back felt like a legitimate form of torture at that moment.

But the slow and ongoing vibration in my ass, slight pinching feeling on my nipples, and the sexual grunts and moans in my ears had me dripping my cum all over the floor without any simulation on my penis.

As soon as the semen left my body, a sense of sheer panic returned. My father was having sex right outside and just a turn on the nob would expose me in my current predicament.

From the sounds of it, Gregg had finished fucking my dad in the ass and both of them stood up. The footsteps were getting away from the door, but I still walked to the closet and tried thinking about a way of opening it up.

The butt plug stopped vibrating at that point. The door quickly opened up, and Gregg walked inside. He looked at my semen on the floor and smiled at me. I was way too afraid of getting caught by my dad at the moment.

He walked up to me and slowly tugged on the chain attached to my nipple clamps. "Hands free?"

I nodded.

Gregg untied the ball gag from my mouth, making me drool on the floor for a moment. He then put his thumb in my mouth, stretching it out for a moment. Then I was pushed down onto my knees. Semi flaccid Gregg was still bigger than my fully hard dick.

"This was inside your father moments ago." Gregg mentioned before laughing.

I realized that I had already opened my mouth and was about to lick the penis presented in front of me.

"I guess you already know what's expected from you now boy."

He didn't have to instruct me any further. I started licking the dick from balls to tip. With my hands still tied behind me, I had to struggle a little bit. Eventually, I was able to get him hard and started deep throating him.

Looking up at Gregg I saw the triumphant smile on his face as he rested his hands against the closet door. He did not keep me on my knees for long. Soon enough, Gregg untied my hands and grabbed me by the dick to get me to stand up.

We then slowly walked out of the room, both of us fondling each other's dicks on the way. I noticed that the door to my father's bedroom was wide open. I wondered if dad had heard anything from us.

"Your dad's taking a bath." Gregg whispered to me. "I'll be joining him soon." Then he rubbed the plug in my ass and tugged the chain on my chest before saying. "Keep these on during dinner."

I had no idea what he was planning to do during dinner, but nodded and walked away from him. We had gone to the point where Gregg could tell me to do almost anything I would gladly oblige.

I walked downstairs to my room completely naked. I did try my best to get freshened up before dinner.

I wore the loosest t-shirt and the baggiest shorts I had to dinner.

Dad asked me why did it take me so long to get home that day. I told him what I heard Gregg tell him beforehand. Dad was happy with the answer and we had dinner like most days. Except, the plug in my ass kept vibrating throughout the entire dinner process. The intensity differed, but the feeling of the foreign object stirring my insides was unmistakable.

There were a couple of moments I almost moaned out and had to shift the way I was sitting down. I don't know what dad thought about it, but nobody mentioned about it. Later on, while doing the dishes, Gregg came up behind me and pushed on the plug in my ass.

I jumped up and nearly dropped the plate at hand. Quickly looking around, I noticed dad was standing really close to us; only turned away. I didn't know how to respond to Gregg, so I just kept doing what I was doing.

Gregg seemed to be getting more and more frisky by the moment as he slowly flicked the clamp on both of my nipples. With the excitement of having my dad right there with us, I had a hard time breathing properly.

Before getting away, Gregg just whispered to me that I have been a good boy. Hearing those two words, my front tail started wagging uncontrollably and I had to lean over and slouch my way to my bedroom.

I had trouble sleeping that night. I knew if things kept escalating like this, dad was bound to find out about this illicit relationship. But for some reason, I had no intention to stop.

--

Our sex life continued like before over the next month. The only difference was, Gregg started visiting in the night from time to time. Two or three nights per week, Gregg dropped by unannounced, demanding a warm hole for his dick. And I was way too eager to give it to him.

Then I started my college life. I was excited about the journey. There were so many people I got to meet over such a short period of time. And a suspiciously large amount of them had had Gregg in some way or another. The most surprising person was professor Cox.

In my second week of the classes, Russel introduced me to professor Cox and told me that I could get a job as his teaching assistant if I wanted to. I assumed Gregg had told him about that and wanted to meet the professor right away.

And professor Cox also knew about my father and Gregg. I didn't ask him about how he knew about them right away. But the professor made it sound like Gregg being off the market was some sort of tragedy.

I made sure to deep throat Gregg pretty well that night. I guess I was showing my gratitude. Or did it come from some form of guilt.

That night Gregg told me that I had to get some precautions if I was going to be sexually active with other people. I guessed that professor Cox had a reputation. But I was just working as his teaching assistant, and no offers were made to me.

But I soon realized why Gregg said that. The professor was a bottom. A few weeks later, I saw a star athlete walking out of his room all sweaty and smelly. Upon walking inside, the smell was obvious. I just knew what transpired mere minutes ago.

Neither of us mentioned the obvious. He didn't mention me seeing the guy walk out of his office. And I didn't mention the semen on his hair and his reddened exhausted expression.

A month of later, the professor asked me about my sexuality. I mentioned I was bisexual, for some reason. I do find women pretty, but I don't think I'll ever be able to fuck them. But if a pretty woman with a well behaving penis wanted to make its way inside me; I would not mind.

Knowing I was almost twenty, the professor asked me if I would like to accompany him at a social gathering after classes. I said I would love to. He told me if I was free the next Wednesday. I quickly said I was not. I wanted to tell him that I was never going to be free on any Wednesday, but refrained from doing so.

It was my day with Gregg. I made sure I had only one class in the morning every Wednesday. Both of us made our way home after lunch.

I told Gregg about professor Cox and what he proposed to me.

"You'll go with him next Wednesday." Was his prompt response. "He wants to figure out if I wet my dick in your hole or not."

I pouted, knowing Gregg had a point, but didn't want to miss any Wednesday with Gregg. Gregg put me in a better mood soon by wetting his dick in my holes.

The next Wednesday came, and the professor had me accompany him to the boner of Damocles. It was so obviously a gay club even before we entered. I did see a number of women in there. The overt gay activities inside had me all hot and bothered.

I saw some people clearly receiving hand jobs under tables. There were a few legs pointing out from under some tables as well. And I saw a line formed inside one of the stall of the bathroom to fuck some guy. Another closed stall had three people getting busy.

The professor introduced me to some of the patrons of the club. Weirdly enough, most of them knew about Gregg. One of the people I was introduced to clearly seemed interested in me as he conversed with me for more than fifteen minutes. He was overtly interested in my life story and what I was planning to do with my future.

The name of the man was Richard Dickens, and he owned a number of properties downtown. He told me that he would be glad to offer me a job as it can be pretty hard for him to manage all those things by himself. I was flattered when he took my hand and placed it on his hardened penis as he mentioned how hard his job was.

Talking about all the money and amenities from his job, along with the hard dick in my hand could easily sway my ass on his dick. That is, if I didn't have someone like Gregg to give me all the dick I need. I told him that I would think about it and get back to him.

I went home late that night. Dad had already gone to bed, and I had dinner alone. As I was finished with my dinner, Gregg came downstairs and just whipped his dick out. I was happy to see the thing in front of me, and slowly started stroking him.

Gregg then asked me about my night. I told him about the club.

"Wow, you told him you're bi right?"

"Yes."

"Son of a bitch wants to turn you right away."

"What's there to turn?" I licked his tip in response.

He let out a laugh. I then told him about Richard Dickens.

"He wants to give you a cheap place to stay?"

"No he wants to give me a job."

"That man is the biggest predator if I have ever seen one." Gregg said as I kept working on his cock with my mouth. "Came across money from trust funds, and bought up lot of real estate. Most of his tenants have some form of sexual contract with him. Either cheap rent, or his free quarter. Don't ever think about fucking him. He can sniff desperation. When he didn't see that in you, he offered you a job."

I heard what he was saying, but I was concentrating on the dick currently making its way in my throat. After a while, I pulled him out and asked about my father. We were still in the dining room.

"Don't worry about him." Gregg reassured me. "He had his fun all afternoon."

I was crushed, hearing about my special day being taken away by my father. The absurdity of m thought struck me a little later as I was the one that was technically stealing Gregg away from my father.

That didn't stop me when Gregg led me to my room and fucked the shit out of me.

That night Gregg fell asleep with me after finishing in my mouth. Feeling that body snuggled up against me at night was a whole new experience.

When Gregg jumped up from bed, startling me awake, and ran out of the room; I started feeling a deep sense of distress. Suddenly, I came to the realization that I was living a lie.

Sure I love the way he fucks me, hell, with his looks and that body, I wouldn't mind if he had a smaller dick and came in a minute. Because, I have seen the loving side of him. I know what kind of partner he really is. But I could never have him as my true partner. And my father was so close to have that perfection with him.

From the next day, I gradually started thinking about ways of getting out of the house. Previously, I had trouble arranging three other roommates to move in with. But with the amount of people I knew now from college, most of them with similar predicament, I'm sure I would have no trouble finding places to stay away from home.

Even if all that fails, I could contact Mr. Dickens about his affordable housing opportunities. I didn't tell Gregg about any of that though. I was still getting fucked on a regular basis. But I started getting emotionally detached.

Even dad noticed something was off. He asked me if everything was okay with me. Gregg was not home at the time, so I told dad about what I was thinking.

"I was thinking about moving out dad." I told my dad.

"But," Dad was flabbergasted for some reason. "The college is only a twenty-minute drive away from here. This is the best option for you in a lot of ways."

"Yeah, but I want to get out and live on my own."

"If that's what you really want. But don't make any drastic decisions. Remember, you are never going to be a burden to me."

"I know, dad. But I want some life experience living out of your shelter. I think it's for the best."

"I know what you mean. I'll help you look for a place."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about dad. I want to find a way to live on my own. Without your help."

"Okay." Dad sighed. "But not right now okay? Take some time, maybe next semester."

I shrugged, fully intent on moving out as soon as possible.

The next day Gregg asked me if everything was alright after cumming deep inside of me. I told him that I was just stressed for the finals. He asked me if I needed less dicking from him during the finals. I told him that his dick takes my stress away. He laughed and then went away.

I still didn't tell Gregg about my plan to move out. I asked dad not to tell him. Dad was confused at first but agreed not to tell him.

Russel told me that he would be able to get me a place to stay with two other people. It was a two-bedroom apartment. Whoever could pay the most, would get one bedroom of his own. The others would have to share.

With only one final exam remaining, dad announced that he had to go on a fifteen-day trip. These trips were not at all uncommon for dad. I had stayed in the house alone beforehand. Hell, I had even stayed with Gregg in the house with dad away for a week before.

But the circumstances were different now. Dad informed us that he would be away from the day of my last exam. And I had a twenty-day break between semesters. I would be pretty much alone in the house by myself for fifteen days straight.

Having a desk job as an accountant, I assumed Gregg would have to go to his office during those days. But we would still be living under the same roof together for fifteen days straight.

I had trouble preparing for the last of my exams. The morning of the exam, I said goodbye to dad before going to college. I think I was not going to fail the exam. Afterwards, I hung out with a few new friends of mine. One of the asked me about my new living arrangements. I told him that my dad told me to stay home for another semester, but I would be out before that if the opportunities arise.

As I got in the car to go home by myself, my entire body felt electrified for some reason. For some reason, it felt like I was driving somewhere I was never going to get out of. And I would never even want to.

But I drove myself to an empty house.

--

I was anxiously waiting for Gregg to get home. It was half past eight when I heard Gregg's car coming through. I was on my phone in the living room when Gregg entered the house.

"Get naked and come to my room boy." Gregg didn't even look at me when he said that. "Now!"

Not wasting a single moment, I quickly took off whatever I was wearing and ran upstairs. I saw Gregg leaving a shopping bag on the bed before turning around and looking at me.

"Undress me!" Was his command.

It felt like my deepest fantasy come true when I slowly untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. After running my hands softly through his chest, I got down on my knees. I unbuckled his belt and then pulled his pants down to his knees. The rank smell quickly bombarded my nostrils, but I took it in and pulled his underwear down to his knees to gaze on the beauty that was his penis.

I was about to kiss the member when Gregg stopped me.

"There will be plenty of time for that." Gregg held my head. "Just take them off."

I obliged and then looked up at him, still on my knees. I had seen him naked before; I had worshipped every part of his body before. But here, in what was essentially his and my father's bedroom, the whole experience felt surreal. Gregg had me stand up after admiring my body for a few moments.

Gregg was getting harder. I, on the other hand, was rock hard. Gregg then pulled me closer to him in a deep embrace. Being somewhat shorter than him, my dick went between his thighs. His own dick was now resting against my stomach. He then grabbed me by my ass and pretty much forced me to fuck his thighs while kissing me on the neck.