Dad and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sweaty body against mine felt heavenly. It didn't take long for me to cum between his thighs. Gregg held me tight until my dick went flaccid. He then led me to the bathroom and I was on my knees again, worshipping his dick properly. He decided to paint my face this time.

Then, we had shower together as both of us washed each other thoroughly. Both of us were hard again as we were drying each other off. Gregg then led me to the bed by my dick before taking something out of the shopping bag.

"Since I'll be fucking you all day and night for the next couple of weeks," A jolt of electricity went through my body as Gregg said that. "I want you to get accustomed to some products that would help us both."

He held a small yellow vial in his hand.

"This is popper. Sniffing it will help loosen you up better, and also can make you slightly hornier than usual."

I was already horny. But I still asked. "Is this like a drug? Won't there be any side effects?"

"It is and it isn't!" Gregg said. "There won't be much side effects if you don't take too much of it. Of course I know how much to give to you. Assuming you don't do hard drugs, you won't have much problem. And of course, certain liquors don't mix well with poppers." He then looked at me questioningly. "You don't drink do you?"

"No sir!"

"Sir?" Gregg raised an eyebrow.

"No ... daddy!"

Gregg smiled and put a thumb in my mouth and pulled me closer to him. He then opened the vial and closed my left nostril before saying. "You inhale when I say so, ok?"

I nodded in response. He then held the bottle in front of my right nostril and had me inhale for more than five seconds. He then did the same with the other nostril before putting the bottle away.

My entire body felt like it was on fire after that. And for some reason, my asshole felt empty. Sure, I love getting fucked by Gregg. But the empty asshole feeling usually comes after he is done with me. But now, I felt like I needed dick right then and there.

Gregg was holding me by the chin and examining my reaction. I didn't know what sign he was looking for. But it seemed like he found it when he had me lay on my back with my legs up. Gregg then spat on the tip of his dick before going to town on my ass. All my fears were washed away as it felt oh so wonderful with him going all the way inside of me.

I don't even remember how many times we did it that night. By the time I was almost on the verge of unconsciousness with the incessant fucking; I noticed the morning light seeping through the window into my father's bedroom. I slept until noon the next day.

Upon waking up, I went downstairs to see that Gregg had prepared breakfast for me before going to work. I took a shower before eating. And even before I was done eating, I heard Gregg's car approaching the house.

Gregg soon walked in to see me eating.

"Just woke up?" Gregg asked.

"Uh-huh!" Was my response as I gawked at the man standing in front of me. I thought he would have a full day of work.

"What is it?"

"You don't have to go to the office during the semester breaks?"

"Not really! I might need to go once or twice over the next couple of weeks."

I gulped in response.

"What? Can't handle me all day long?"

"No, no ..." I was having trouble thinking. "I don't know."

"Oh don't worry about it. I'll get back to you after freshening up."

That afternoon Gregg took me to the sex room and both of us just laid there watching porn together and slowly fondling each other. It didn't take me too long to ask for a whiff of popper from Gregg. We stayed in that room until midnight when both of us were extremely exhausted and felt the need to eat something.

Both of us stayed completely naked for the next few days. Only keeping our hands off each-other when we were eating. Except for the times we were eating something off of the other's body.

During that time, Gregg managed to make me cum countless times, without any stimulation to my cock. And I had become completely subservient to the man.

After one week of complete debauchery, some of my college friends called me up to hang out for a day. I asked Gregg if it would be okay with him. He told me to go out on Thursday. Gregg would go out to the college to get some work done.

My friends actually called me out for apartment hunting. They knew I was looking for one. But after the week I just had, I didn't know if I would be able to ever stay away from Gregg. I might be getting dangerously addicted to every aspect of that man. And the guilt of taking him away from my father was slowly seeping away from my brain with each deep dicking session.

When I told them that I was not ready to move out of the house at that moment, my friends were shocked. Only a couple of weeks ago, I was the desperate friend that was looking to move out of the house as soon as possible. But now I was unsure. And suspicion quickly aroused from the person that knew who was living under the same roof with me.

That afternoon, as I was about to go home, Russel approached me just as I was about to get in my car.

"You're fucking Gregg, aren't you?" Russel suddenly asked.

"What the fuck?" I was too shocked to come up with a response. "Why would you say that? Of course not! That's my father's boyfriend!"

"Okay now, I'd totally understand if you were doing it." Russel shrugged. "Hell; Even I would be tempted if I was on your place."

"Stop talking nonsense, I have to go home now."

"Go home to what? Anybody waiting for you there?"

I wanted to say that Gregg was not home at that moment. But that would incriminate me more. So I remained silent before driving away.

--

That night after Gregg came down my throat, I decided I needed to have a tough conversation with Gregg.

"Does every gay person in town know about you?" I asked with my head resting against his inner thigh.

"Where did that come from?"

"Russel asked me if you were fucking me or not. And frankly, I think some other people are suspicious as well."

"It's a small enough town." Gregg explained as he ran his finger through my hair. "And the gay scene is even smaller. From your point of view, it might seem like everyone is gay out there. But there are more than 3000 people living in the town. And less than 100 of them are openly gay. Sure there are curious people that wouldn't mind taking a cock or two. But actual gay people that are willing to come out and live like that? Not a lot."

"You didn't even answer my question."

"Didn't I?"

"Oh!" I realized he was implying that every gay person in town did know him. "And do they know about you and dad as well."

I saw a slight twitch in his dick.

"Your father was one of those people that came out too late. Well ... you wouldn't exist if he came out when he was younger. But let's not get into that." Gregg was gradually getting harder. "Your father and I met on that club professor Cox took you to."

"Oh!" That was the social event.

"And when I tell you that your dad is lovely, I mean it." His dick came to life again. I didn't even touch him but Gregg became completely hard just thinking about my dad. "The things I did to that man."

My unending curiosity led me to ask him how did they really become a couple.

"I don't know if you should hear about these thing about your own father."

I was pretty sure he would have no qualms on talking about it once blood started rushing through his penis. That's because he once fucked my dad pretty much in front of me just to make me cum without even touching my dick. So I started massaging his dick and asked him again about his first time with my father.

"A lot of people know about your father and I being together." Gregg stopped stroking my hair. "That is all I am going to say about that."

"You did him in front of others?"

"He sucked me off on the dance floor."

"Oh!" I looked up at Gregg. "Was that before ..."

"Your parents had divorced a long time before that." Gregg looked down at me. "Your father was having trouble keeping his emotions in check for quite a while. But even after the divorce, he wasn't brave enough to really come out. Sure, your mother knew about it. He was one of those people that really liked dick, but would not come out. So I had to help him come out of the closet."

Gregg then pulled me up over him. Both of our dicks were rubbing against each other now. I was painfully hard for quite some time, and the stimulation was making me go crazy. Then he did something for the first time. Gregg held me tight and kissed me on the lips.

That was enough for me to shoot my load all over his dick.

"That's lube enough for now." Gregg looked down and pulled me slightly upwards before slowly penetrating me.

Despite just discharging my semen, I had no intention of getting away from the man and wallow in despair. I simply let out a low moan as Gregg slowly entered me.

"Mmm, daddy!" I moaned out.

"He clearly didn't raise you right." Gregg said, still deeply lodged inside me. "Don't get me wrong, being gay has nothing to do with it. But wanting to fuck a parent is the clearest sign of neglectful parenting."

"That's not ... true." I struggled to speak. "I don't want to fuck my father literally. I just want ... to ... fuck someone pretending ..." I shut my mouth completely without finishing the sentence.

"So ..." He slowly pulled his dick out. "You just call me daddy because ..." Only the tip of his dick was inside of me.

"I don't know. You could be a better daddy I suppoooooohh." He rammed the dick deep inside of me.

Our emotional probing ended as Gregg started probing my insides. This time, Gregg kept kissing me while taking my ass. And to my surprise, I became hard and came all over Gregg's chest and abs by the time he came inside of me.

It was pretty late at night, but none of us showed any sign of falling asleep. Gregg tweaked my nipples before asking, "Want to try something new?"

"Sure!" I was sure I could never say no to the man. "What is it?"

"I would like to sit on your face!"

"Oh!" Oh boy.

"Don't worry, I would not put any pressure on your head." Gregg reassured me. "You will just have a pretty close view of my ass."

"And it wouldn't hurt if my tongue made its way up there now would it." I cheekily said.

"If you insist."

"Please!" I can't believe I was begging another man to let me lick his ass. "Come over and give me that ass."

Gregg obliged and slowly positioned himself on top of me so that his anus was right on top of me. after taking a deep breath, I drove my tongue as deep as I could in his ass. It felt weird at first. But seeing the dick getting so hard and so fast; I knew I just found a new shortcut to make him hard all the time.

After a while, Gregg had me sit up and he himself sat down, resting his back on the headboard. He then told me to sit on his lap. I straight up went to him and started lowering myself on his cock, before Gregg stopped me.

He literally had me sitting on his lap. Both of our sweaty bodies made me completely horny and aching for a dicking. But we had our second make out session of the night. And this time, we kept kissing each other and fondling our bodies until our cocks went soft. If had lost all track of time and had to look at the clock to see it was only 1.30 a.m.

Gregg then told me that I would have to get him ready again. After that, he got on all fours and told me to start working on his ass again. Then I got on all fours behind him and started tonguing his ass while lightly playing with his dick and balls.

I didn't know how long I was doing that. But a finger entering my ass quickly jerked me out of my trance like state.

--

"I was more hesitant to lick his ass than you." I heard my father's voice behind me as a single finger easily made its way inside my ass.

I yelped and jumped up in response.

"Oh where are my manners! Did I spook you two?" I turned around, making a pathetic attempt to cover myself with my hands.

Gregg was also taken aback. He was once again leaning against the headboard, breathing heavily. We didn't even wear any clothes around the house during the last week. Naturally, in the empty house, there was no need to lock the bedroom door.

Dad was supposed to get back another week later. So we thought there was nothing to worry about. The area was pretty safe. There were no robberies. So we didn't need to keep our ears sharpened for any intruders. Besides, there were security alarms on all of the entrances.

But the man standing in front of us had access to every single locks and could just get in the house with minimum noises. What was more surprising was that my dad did not seem mad. In fact, he seemed impressed.

"He's not on drugs now, is he?" Dad straight up asked Gregg.

"I," Gregg sighed. "I gave him poppers before."

"Oh not that honey." Dad made a gesture with his hand. "You know what I mean!"

"No, he's clean."

"And?"

"I'm also clean."

"Oh I'm so proud of you." He almost got up on the bed before stopping. "I guess it's not the best time for hugs."

I looked back at Gregg.

"I am lucky to have him in my life." Looking down, Gregg whispered under his breath.

"Okay, I understand the obvious shame you two are feeling right now." Dad started unbuttoning his shirt. "I'll disclose everything; but, I feel grossly overdressed for some reason."

As dad took off his shirt, I felt Gregg grab under my right ass cheek and squeeze it tightly.

"Frankly, I have been guilty of keeping you two in the dark." Dad took off his pants. "Well, I knew about you two from the beginning."

"How?" I could not stop myself from asking.

"Come closer to me now, son." After taking his underwear off, dad was now completely naked. "I'll tell you all about it." His dick was not hard at the moment. But it was obvious to me that he was definitely bigger than me.

I slowly crawled my way to the other end of the bed. Dad held me by the head and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I don't know if you remember it or not." Dad started explaining. "But you used to be really disrespectful around the house." I had trouble looking at his face at that point. "Oh, that's all in the past now sweetie, no need to feel bad about it." He kissed my right cheek before continuing. "Gregg and I talked about your acting out and thought that you needed a man to man talk from a strong male figure. And well, you didn't consider me that strong then now did you."

Looking at the hardening dick between dad's legs, I did consider him a strong figure at the moment.

"So, we thought it would be best if Gregg tried talking some sense into you." Dad smiled at me and then looked at Gregg for a moment. "Then, you magically started behaving around the house. And not to mention, you also had trouble sitting down on your ass. That slight limp that you tried so hard to hide? I hid that from so many people for such a long time son."

Dad then lowered his hands and grabbed and squeezed my asscheeks.

"And how can forget your hug." Dad scoffed. "Oh honey I could smell Gregg on you right when you entered the kitchen. Then you went on to give me such a tight hug." He reminisced and took a deep breath. "Honestly, I really liked the mixture of you and Gregg's smell together."

"I'm really sorry fo ..." I started apologising.

But dad kissed me on the mouth to stop me from speaking.

"This is why I love you so much." Dad explained. "And I love him as well." Dad had me turn around and look at Gregg. "You were doing it, but had so much trouble dealing with the betrayal."

"I am sorry honey!" Gregg told dad.

"Will you listen to me." Dad said. "I am not mad." He then got closer to my ear. "And who could resist a body like that." He pointed at Gregg while fondling with my body.

I took a good look at Gregg. The hulking man looked small from the point for some reason. It might be because of all the shame he was feeling.

"His penis is delicious, isn't it?" Dad whispered to me.

I gulped and nodded yes.

"He had you licking his ass while he was on all fours." Dad looked straight at Gregg while speaking to me. "Do you know what that means? He was just giving you a chance to fuck him. It was all about testing the waters. You just had to ask, and he would have let you wet your dick in that ass."

I had trouble believing what dad was saying. I could never imagine a man like Gregg being on the receiving end of a dick. For a moment, I thought dad was just bluffing. But the quiet anger on Gregg's face let me know that the secret was out.

"I know what you're thinking." Dad said. "And the answer is yes. He lets me fuck him once every month. We usually make a day out of it."

The shame I was feeling mere moments ago was now replaced with unadulterated lust. My own father's naked body was rubbing against me, and at that moment, I wanted only one thing. Gregg's ass on my dick.

"Do you see how mad he is right now?" Dad whispered to me. "He does not like feeling emasculated. Can you imagine how hard he is going to fuck me later on?"

I turned to look at dad for a moment. He gave me a peck on the lips before whispering again. "The fact that we are not acknowledging him is making him madder. We better go and worship his cock now. Or rough sex will get replaced with no sex."

He didn't need to tell me twice. Both of us then quickly crawled on the bed to start worshipping his dick.

"You shouldn't have told him about that." Gregg complained.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. But it's the truth." Dad pouted. "Please don't be mad. Here, let me make it up to you."

Both of us then kept working on his dick for quite some time before Gregg spray painted our faces white. Dad then licked my face clean. I didn't need any instructions as I started cleaning dads face as well.

He moaned before whispering again. "You have to ask him if you really want it."

Upon realizing what he was talking about, I looked at Gregg and gave him the best puppy dog eyes I had.

"Gregg, would you please," I had trouble putting my thoughts into words. "Would you please let me lick your asshole again?"

"And?" Gregg wanted me to say it properly.

"Can I fuck you?"

"You have been fucking me for so long now!"

"Can I put my dick in your ass, please Gregg pretty please."

"Would it be okay with you honey?" Gregg looked at dad. "Since the body asked so nicely."

"I would love to see that." Dad played along.

"The popper's in there." Gregg pointed to the sex room.

Dad promptly got up.

"Oh, and you forgot your clothes in the closet of that room sweetie." Dad said on his way out. "It used to be the baby room."

I remember finding the clothes in the laundry and thought Gregg took care of it. Apparently Gregg thought I took them away at night. We share a look before dad came back with the poppers.

Gregg then assumed the position and had me eat his ass for a while. Dad fondled both our asses from the side before putting the poppers in front of Gregg's nostrils. I knew he was ready for my dick right then and there.

Despite cumming so many times during the day; the warm hug of Gregg's ass on my dick made me spurt out my cum in less than a minute. I almost collapsed on top of Gregg after cumming.

"That's Great honey," Dad seemingly understood my performance anxiety and cheered me on. "We can do it again in five minutes. Don't worry, you'll be ready in no time."

Dad then pulled me back and just had my face lined up against Gregg's ass. I started licking my own cum dripping out of his hole. Dad then started playing with my sloppy dick while fingering my ass with two fingers.

And he was right. I was ready for another round in no time.

"Can we go missionary this time?" Gregg requested.

I was overjoyed with the prospect of looking him in the face as I was going to go balls deep in Gregg. But before I could even say anything, dad answered for me.