Dad and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been treating your loving father like absolute shit for so long. And for what? You just need a dick in your ass don't you?" This time he leaned over and grabbed me by the throat. "Don't you?"

I could only yelp in response.

"From now on, you are never going to raise your voice in front of your father. Do you understand?" He practically screamed.

"Yes sir!" Was my response. Despite everything, I still tried my best to glance at his crotch.

"I knew it. You have a boner. You want me to fuck you right now?"

I didn't say anything in response.

"Tell me you want it!" He grabbed me by the hair and pulled it to make me look into his eyes.

I saw an animal waiting to devour its prey. And I was more than willing to be devoured. I just had to say it. But it was probably the hardest thing I had to do in my entire life.

"Yes!" I whispered.

"Yes what? Say it properly."

"I want you to take me."

"Oh I am not taking you anywhere! You know what I want to hear. Say it!"

"Please!"

"And."

"Please I want you to fuck me right now."

He put his leg up aside me again. But this time the dick was rock hard. There was no mistaking it.

"Put your hands on it!"

I slithered my hand under his loose shorts and touched the pulsing penis.

"Have you ever done anything with another man?"

I replied in the negative.

"Virgin! God damn it."

He quickly walked away and went upstairs. He told me to go to my room on his way up. Not knowing how my exact fantasy started coming true and why Gregg had to go upstairs; I slowly got up from the couch and made my way to my room.

When I heard his footsteps approaching my room, I turned my back towards the door. Gregg seemingly read my mind and pushed me face first onto my bed. Telling me that I was not going to get any foreplay, he pulled my shorts down and pushed a cold and wet finger inside my ass. My legs were hanging low with my torso on the bed.

This was not a new sensation as I had foreign objects shoved inside there before. But as he shoved the second finger in there, I started groaning. He was working on my hole as if he was in a hurry and shoved another finger inside me. All the while he was calling me names.

"Ready as it'll ever be." He said after a few minutes and I felt the finger slowly getting out of me.

I knew very well what was to be expected and I braced myself for impact. And soon, it felt like Gregg was trying to shove a meaty beer can inside my ass. It burned when Gregg first opened me up and put the dick inside me.

I bit the bedsheet to stop myself from screaming.

"Too much for you huh!" Gregg said as he shoved another inch inside of me.

His forward thrust to fit the entirety of the dick inside me felt like forever. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about what I just got myself into. Sure it looked pretty hot when I saw this man pounding away my father's asshole. But now, I felt like my entire lower body was on fire. Maybe I should have started with smaller dicks. I could have slowly worked my way to Gregg.

But he was inside me now, and I was seeing stars. Once he was all the way inside of me, he leaned over and bit my right shoulder. Maybe this was his way of transferring some pain away from my ass. Because, as he started to slowly pull his dick away, I felt this strange sensation that tickled a part of me I never even knew existed.

Gregg pulled his cock out until only the tip was lodged inside of me. He took a little longer than I expected to push it back in. So I looked back to see that he was applying more lube onto his cock thoroughly.

"I don't want a dry hole chafing my dick you little slut!" He said as he rubbed some more lube over at my entrance.

Then he slowly started to push inside of me again. The pain and burning sensation was still there; but I slowly started to feel pleasure as he kept going in and out of me.

In less than five minutes, I started to let out soft moans. The moans were a clear signal to Gregg that I started enjoying it. He didn't waste a single moment and picked up his pace. He held my tank top from the back and started calling me worse and worse names. For a single moment, I wondered if he called those names to my dad or not. But the constant pounding from the dick inside of me did not let me think of much else.

I had lost track of time a while ago. So when Gregg pulled out of me and came all over my ass, I did not know how long he had been fucking me. I was completely spent when Gregg inspected my ass.

He just told me to respect my father before leaving the room.

I got up and tried to wrap my mind around the fact that the hottest guy I had even seen just fucked me in my own room. I had a feeling that the man went easy on me since it was my first time. That's because I had seen him fuck before; and what I got was nowhere near the intensity of that session.

But given the size of the dick, I could still feel the emptiness in my ass almost an hour later.

---

Dad came home later than usual that night. It was a good thing that I started acting out in front of my dad for months beforehand. Now it was easy for me to skip dinner together. I stayed in my room until almost midnight and when I did go out for food, I had trouble sitting down properly.

My job required me to stay on my feet most of the time. So, I did overtime on Thursday. When I went back home, I didn't see Gregg's car in front of the house.

That night I felt the need to apologise to dad once again for the way I was behaving with him. Then I told him once again that I had no issue with his relationship with Gregg.

It seemed like he was happy with just having a normal conversation with his son. There was a faint smile on his face all throughout the conversation.

Me, on the other hand, the acute feeling of deep penetration in my ass was still there. It had been a while since it happened. And despite the pain, I wanted to feel that way again. And I wanted it harder. I knew it would not be that easy, but practice sure makes perfect. So I repeated to dad that there was no problem with me if Gregg decides to live in the house with us.

---

That night I was woken up from a spank on my ass. I had been lying on my stomach to alleviate any discomfort in my sleep. And the spank was loud enough for me to yelp out in pain.

"Like father, like son. Fucking whores!" Gregg's raspy voice made me come to my senses. "The fuck did you say to your dad? You want me to move in the house with you two?" Gregg pulled my shorts down to my knees and pulled my cheeks apart. I had to force myself to no yelp out in pain.

"Is that what you want?" He flipped me over as he said, "You want your father to be happy with me?" I saw the animalistic lust in his eyes. "Or do you want me to dick you down regularly."

When I didn't respond, Gregg held my chin and leaned in closer.

"Answer me you little shit!" The alcohol in his breath was obvious.

I completely froze up and felt like he was about to kiss me for some reason. But he his index finger in my mouth and made me suck it. then, without prompt, Gregg lifted my legs over and put the spit lubricated finger inside me again.

I had never felt as much panic as I did at that moment. The finger going in me was painful as it was, but I could never imagine taking his entire dick with only spit as lubricant.

Even with all that going in my head, I felt like I could not deny the man in front of me. I just bit my lips and clenched my fist in anticipation of the intruder.

Instead, Gregg just got up and stormed out of the room. I was left with an empty ass and slight sense of relief. I knew I had to buy lube for myself first thing next morning.

A few minutes after Gregg got out of my room, I realized that he was still incredibly horny when he left. So my curiosity led me out of the room. Even before I climbed all the way upstairs, I heard them.

I heard dad struggling with the suddenness of the assault. It didn't take him long to embrace and enjoy the ride though. But the things they were saying to each other was what was getting to me.

Whore and cock slut are not the worst set of words one could hear. But someone calling you father a cock slut and a whore is different. It's worse when you father moans in response and tells the person to fuck him harder.

The door was wide open, but I was not brave enough to go forward and take a look inside. Instead, I opted to masturbate in the hallway. When it took the couple too long to finish, I quickly went downstairs and finished jacking off in the shower.

--

The next morning, I woke up with a knock on my door. I opened the door to a formally dressed Gregg. Assuming he was about to just get out to work.

"Listen John," He spoke up after a sigh. "I would like to apologise for what happened last night between us." He closed his eyes before continuing. "And the day before. I have trouble keeping myself under control when I'm drunk."

He looked at me for a response. Instead, I was just gawking at the well fitted dress shirt and pants. I had the urge to pull him by the tie in my room; but that was clearly not the relationship dynamic between the two of us.

"I promise to work on bettering myself." Gregg kept going. "And it would be a great favour if you could ... if you could pretend that nothing happened between the two of us."

My confusion lasted for a few minutes before the anger started growing inside of me.

"How can I," I was struggling to find the right words. "How can you expect me to act like nothing happened after you forcefully took my virginity."

"John!"

"And what about last night? You getting drunk is no excuse for tossing me around like a toy."

"I'm sorry! I really am. I was only drinking because I thought you were going to tell you father about what happened between us. I thought that the relationship between me and your father was over. And I drank a little too much."

"I ... uh,"

"I understand if you don't want to see me ever again."

"Wait!" I have been avoiding opening myself up like this. "It doesn't have to be that way. You can ... stay with my father ... and pay me a visit every now and then."

Gregg's jaws literally didn't drop on the floor, But I could see the back of his throat!

"That would be incredibly unfair to your father." Gregg eventually responded.

Failing to find my words, I shrugged in response.

"And frankly," Gregg said. "I want to have a serious relationship with your father."

"Nobody said you can't have a serious relationship with dad." I had to put my foot down. "But you've already fucked me once. You can't just sweep it under the rug. That man is still my father, and I can easily tell him what happened. Who do you think he's going to believe?"

"I ... uh ... I need to go now. I'm getting late for work." Gregg was too stunned to say anything else.

As he quickly drove away from the house; I had to spend some alone time with my own thoughts. Did I just blackmail a man? Well, he did fuck me in the first place. But, didn't I want that to happen? And is he even going to do what I want him to do?

I just had to wait and hope for the best.

--

I didn't even see Gregg for the next few days. It was a Tuesday night when I walked inside the kitchen to the sight of the lovely couple preparing dinner. Gregg was hugging dad from behind during washing the dishes.

After seeing me, Gregg just walked upstairs. I talked with my dad for a while and asked for Gregg's number. I told him that I should have his number if he was to live with us from then on. The first thing I did was to text him that it was very rude of him to avoid me like that. He didn't respond.

So I took a shower and sent him a picture of my completely naked wet body. I didn't bother to put any captions and went to bed hoping for a visit. The excitement died down an hour later as I drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with a painful morning wood and sent a picture to Gregg. I told him what effect he had on me.

Once again, Gregg successfully avoided meeting me in the morning and went to work. I knew for a fact that he would be back early from work that day. Unless he just decided to go somewhere else.

But I got a text from him near noon asking what did I want from him. I told him he knew exactly what I wanted from him. And this time I went to the washroom at work, pulled my pants down, pushed my cheeks apart and took a picture.

I told him that I was all nice and tight again. His reply was only one word. Bitch. I replied that we could do it doggy if he wanted to. I also let him know that I bought lube for my own that he could use. There was no reply after that.

I was giddy when I left for home from work. And my heart almost burst out of my chest when I saw that Gregg was home. I was still wearing my full black work uniform when I entered the house.

I didn't see Gregg downstairs anywhere, so I just made my way upstairs.

"I hope you're not hiding from me Gregg!" I said when I saw the door to my father's bedroom open.

Hearing no response, I walked over to see Gregg just walking out of the shower with a towel around his waist. He just let out a sigh right after looking at me. My dick got immediately hard after seeing the still slightly wet Gregg.

"Well," Gregg let out a sigh. "Let's get you in on a secret, I suppose."

I didn't know what secret he was referring to. Gregg walked over and just walked out of the room, still only wearing the towel. He walked to the end of the corridor to the small room and opened the door.

"I'm guessing you don't really know about this room. Your father would be less suspicious if we do it in here."

"What in the!" I was flabbergasted to see what could just be interpreted as the sex room.

There was only one mattress covered with a rubber sheet in the middle. On one side, there was a small wardrobe, and a TV mounted to the wall on the other side.

"Come on in," Gregg invited me. "Did you bring your lube?"

"I ... uh!" I did buy the lube, but it was downstairs in my room.

"All submissive again? Is that how it's going to be? Aren't you the one that wanted this?" He was talking like fucking me was just another chore for him.

"I'm going to ..." I pointed to the stairs.

"What? Trying to run away?"

"No! My lube!"

He grabbed me by the throat before saying. "I can spare some just for now."

Then he unceremoniously just pulled my pants down to expose my anus.

"Want me to loosen you up again?"

"I ... uh!"

"Speak up! Tell me what you want!" He gave me a couple of hard spanks on my ass cheeks.

"Yes daddy!" I blurted out. "Yes, I want you to fuck me really hard."

"Yep, There's the daddy issues showing itself." Gregg pushed a finger inside me. "You would have been a great catch back in the day. Too bad I'm trying to settle down with your own father."

"What ..." I said with bated breath. "Why do you want to be with my father?"

"I know you were about to ask what do I see in him boy." He pushed a second finger in me. "I know he's your father, but he's," Gregg hesitated for a moment before saying. "He's very huggable."

"Did you just mean fuckable?"

That resulted in a hard two finger punch straight to my prostate.

"Do not disrespect your father!"

I was groaning in response.

"I want you to do something for me. No scratch that!" Then he pulled his fingers out and rubbed his semi hard dick on my ass cheeks. "If you want this dick inside you from now on, you'll have to do everything I tell you from now on."

"Yes please! Anything you say daddy!"

"I want you to hug your father. I want you to hug for more than a minute. I want you to tell him that you appreciate everything he does for you."

That felt like a weird demand, but right then he poured some lube over my ass. So I said that I would start hugging my dad everyday from then on. And then I felt his dick slowly making its way inside me again.

Although it was my second time with a dick in my ass, it still hurt like hell. It took me almost five minutes to start feeling pleasure from the slow insertion of the penis inside me. Thankfully, Gregg understood what it meant to take a dick like his and was gentle with me.

As I started to let out low moans of pleasure, Gregg picked up his pace. I had no idea how long he was going at it with me before both of us heard the garage door open up. I was still wearing my work clothes with only my ass hanging out.

Gregg quickly pulled out of me and wiped my ass with paper towels before practically kicking me out of the room. I ran downstairs and was about to go straight to my room when my father greeted me.

"Isn't today your half day son?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad, I was just ..." I was blanking out on what to say to him. I wanted to buy some time for Gregg to clean up after what we did upstairs. "I was late because ... I had been thinking dad."

Dad just stared at me expecting a response.

I just walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I'm sorry dad!" I held him tightly.

There was something about it. sure, dad was nowhere near muscular like Gregg. But I don't mind hugging him. He actually feels nice to hold on to. I had the urge to squeeze his butt, but decided against it. How can that ass take Gregg's full on assault with ease!

"What's this all about?" Dad asked me, confused about my reaction, but still hugging me back.

"I'm sorry for being such a shitty son dad." Was I apologising for fucking Gregg?

"Oh John!" Dad let out a deep breath. "Nobody's perfect. And again, you are so young as you had to go through so much. It's totally normal for you to be confused and do what you did. I should be the one saying sorry for putting you through so much."

Now I was actually feeling slightly guilty for fucking Gregg.

"I'll try to be a better son from now on dad." I said as I let go of the hug.

"I love you, son!" Dad kissed me in the forehead. "No matter what you think you did; I'm not hurt."

I babbled a little after that about how happy I was and there was no reason for dad to feel guilty about anything. Then I made my way into my room and quickly took a shower.

That night, we had dinner together as a family of three. There was still slight awkwardness and some stolen glances, but dad was way too happy to have some semblance of normalcy. I went to bed thinking about how I could possibly continue living under the same roof.

The answer came to me in my sleep.

--

It was after midnight when a sudden gust of cold air woke me up from my slumber. Opening my eyes, I saw a fully naked Gregg standing at the side of the bed.

"You just go to sleep with unfinished business like that?"

I didn't know how to answer to that. The fully naked and slightly sweaty body in my bedroom was a sight to behold.

"Have you been drinking Gregg?" I asked him, possibly knowing the answer.

"Shut the fuck up!" He grabbed my legs and turned me around.

"I don't know if we should be ..." by then he lifted up both of my legs with one hand and gave me the hardest spank I had ever received.

"Now you are unsure again? I have messages from you begging me to fuck the shit out of you. I don't even care who's gonna believe who; I just need a tight hole to fuck."

Then he spanked me on the other cheek before pulling my shorts. He then shoved the shorts in my mouth to keep me from talking again.

"Where's the fucking lube?"

I pointed to the drawer on the bedside table with fear in my eyes. He quickly retrieved the bottle and poured a bunch on his cock and near my entrance.

"From now on," He lined up the head of his cock in front of my ass. "I want complete access to this hole around the house whenever I want. No underwear at all. And if you have to wear for going out somewhere, jockstraps."

Gregg then let me rest my legs over his wide shoulders. And while playing with the tip of my cock, he slowly inserted his own dick inside of me.