Dad Ch. 02: Luke 8.8 - Iss 01x1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had finished with them, Rose placed our empty mugs on the coffee table, and took my right hand and placed it high on her right thigh, through the gap in the robe, then settled in to kiss me.

"That was a very sweet thing you did for me you know? Play along with my fantasy, or hallucination, or whatever it was. But, you know, even through it all, deep down, I still knew it was you I was with? But I really felt as if Teddy was with me as well? I owe you big! Remember that."

"Well, anything for the girl..."

"Oooh, hooo, Andy! What's this 'girl' thing? I'm nearly old enough to be your mother!"

"No you are not! You are twenty-ish; and have been ever since you used to babysit me. For you, time has stood still in my mind. And you will forever be that siren-sexpot in black and lavender."

"Jesus Andy! With a silver tongue like that, how come you haven't been snapped-up by the hotties at university?"

"Sorry Rose, but the silver only seems to be there for you; with anyone else, I'm pretty dumb."

She giggled, and snuggled in close, again; and kissed me - again.

When she broke that, I breathlessly continued, "Anyway, as I was saying - anything for the girl who made me love her for giving me the best blow-job in my life."

"And I thought the way to a man's heart was through his stomach."

"Yeah, well - actually, despite what I just said about the blow-job, as far as you getting me to love you today is concerned, it was all pretty much a waste of time."

And I couldn't resist the temptation anymore, so I started to stroke her thigh, gradually working up higher, with every stroke.

"Why a waste of time?" she panted.

"I've been in love with you since you visited us on my eighteenth birthday, in that Goth disguise."

"Oh God! Yes! I remember that. Yes, you are right! Black and purple, as I recall."

"And no knickers."

"Ooops! You saw that, did you?" and she shivered half in memory, and half in arousal.

"Oh yes! I came hard that night when I had a wank. Never cum so hard since ... apart from with you today ... twice!"

"Ooooh you don't know how close you came to getting a cherry or two picked that night. If you had been a little bit older, I could have made you my slave."

"You did that anyway." I said as I clinched her in closer.

"Hummph! I still wouldn't have shagged you, you know. What I said to you and Teddy is the absolute truth. Your Dad is the only man I've ever fucked or blown. He really is ... " more softly, "was ... " sigh, " ... ... the Love of my life. Ever since I seduced him for his twenty fifth birthday. I made me his toy, but could never make him totally mine. He has been besotted with your mother, ever since they met at college, and she knows that."

"You never had sex with anybody else?"

Rose blushed, "Um ... sort of[?]"

"How much... 'Sort of'?"

"I ... uh ... spent the night with a fellow student when I was at Uni. But compared with your Dad, the sex wasn't too wonderful."

"Oho! What was so special about him, then; and why keep saying that Dad was 'the only man I've ever fucked or blown'?"

"Well, ... um ... she ... was pretty hot looking. But I just couldn't keep your Dad out of my mind. It wasn't a bad night, we got each other off a few times, but there just wasn't the passion there. I never bothered again."

"Hoo hoo! A walk on the wild side, eh?

"Then how come, back that time, when you came dressed as you did - and going to a party, wasn't it? Even though you didn't plan on getting off with anyone?"

"Well - because your Dad would see me, and know I wasn't wearing knickers. I never did, with him, when I put on one of my sex suits. There was always a chance I could get a quickie if Rachael was inattentive. I had got lucky before. But not that night, unfortunately."

"I knew I was always just a diversion for him, for a few hours, even when he came here, to help me. You know - a little variation from golf, using a different club. And 'rough-ups'; and 'bunk-ups' instead of roughs and bunkers.

And she then clasped me tightly in her arms as she kissed me passionately on the lips, and started squeaking and humping, as she came on my busy fingers that had been working on her cleft and clit as we talked.

"OK that's it, you bastard. Your father is no longer here in person, to claim my fidelity, so I am passing it to the part of him in you.

"I am yours. You can have me whenever you wish. Love you, I do. And if you become half the man your father was - I shall probably fall In-Love with you - too.

"Now go, and leave me with my memories. Many that you have made, or made-good today. Thank you! Now go!"

So - I went, very, very, reluctantly - and only after giving her lips a thorough kissing. All three sets, that is.

*

As demanded, I did take her for a coffee the following Saturday.

She also had a fresh cream cake with her coffee.

And later, she had a direct injection of my fresh cream, delivered directly onto her tongue once we had returned to her home.

As my tongue was in her very wet, and long fantasized-about, pussy, she nursed on my icing‑bag nozzle. However, she didn't have to put much effort into extracting my cream.

*

12