Dad Ch. 05: True Love - Iss 01x1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Rose's daughter was followed by Mum's twins within three days. Mum looked smug. Rose was just a ball of tears: - relief that the waiting was over, and tearfully ecstatic that it had happened at last - she was a mother! The 'armed camp' mentality that my two 'wives' had maintained during the years through sharing Dad - had dissipated slightly once they were living together. That now totally dissolved as they saw each other in the settings that they had wished for themselves through Dad's long state of baby denial. In their first meeting once they were both out of the maternity wards had them crashing together in ecstatic hugs and kissy congratulations as they swapped babies, and kissed them to tears; then kissed each other to tears, and finally kissed me to laughter.

For that first week, the babies were carried around separately and together; hugged and kissed separately and together - so much so that when, genuinely intrigued about how they kept track of which was which, I was bidden by each mother to go somewhere else ... you know[!] - 'Go Forth and Multiply' - but, using cruder words? My stupidity was unconscionable - why couldn't I see what was plainly there for all to see? For example - this is Amber, and there are Thomas and Amy!

*

After the birth of the twins, Mum decided to retain the Sphynx pussy.

*

Then, only ten months later, Rose gave birth to the second part of her 'bestest ever' gift. Jobey joined our family.

12