Dad Ch. 06: Closet Space - Iss 01x

Story Info
Dad's kids grow into adults, & join the "family tradition".
2.8k words
4.49
4.8k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad - Chapter 6 - Closet Space - Iss 1ex

a) The Family

As the kids grew, and they developed the 'pack' mentality, I found myself getting seriously confused about my 'position' in the family, as, really, did both Mum and Rose.

For instance, the twins were Mum's children, as well as her grandchildren, and they were my half-brother-and-sister as well as my son and daughter.

With Rose, her two were her children; but also, her nephew (as was I) and her niece; and her great niece-and-nephew (I am sure that can't be right); and I was their father and their cousin and ... ... etc.

They were just labelled 'cousins' between the families; and, to save space, the daughters shared a room, and the sons shared a room

*

When the twins were six-ish, Mum met Tim, a man at work. And gradually grew to love him. He was ten years older than her, and blessed with a wry sense of humour, so didn't get upset when we all called him her sugar-daddy.

Although by now she was well past being on the edge of out-pourings of grief over Dad's death (bearing and raising the twins had been a good antidote to the grief), she did have some sleepless nights, and did some soul-searching before coming to me with her feelings about Tim.

And those were that she wanted to be with him (strongly, sort-of), but at the same time didn't want to lose me, and our close physical relationship (very strongly, sort-of).

We were in bed, resting between acts of making love, when she broached the subject with me. She got tearful, with her worry about how I would take it. Once I understood the depth of her interest in Tim, and knowing her passion for me; and her fear of how I would receive her thoughts, I rolled her onto her back, kissed her thoroughly (top), and through two orgasms (below - still no fur-balls), then fucked her into near catatonia, before promising that if she settled down with Tim, she could still call on me whenever she needed me to demonstrate my love for her in this same way. But she must give their relationship a chance. She gave me a strong hug, and severe kissing when I told her not to leave too much time between the times that she needed me to demonstrate - please - Pretty Please!

She giggled. Then during the ensuing blow job, she sucked my eyes down behind my balls. I certainly felt blind by the time I hosed out her tonsils.

Tim courted Mum patiently for two years, and they had a sexual relationship for eighteen months of those. He was a "widowed divorcé". First marriage ended in divorce ("Amicable. We were too young, but didn't know it. Three years, no kids."). Second wife died of sepsis ("Four years ago. She got an infection when a stone fell on her bare foot while gardening. And she ignored it too long, and gradually, her organs started to shut-down. The antibiotics only extended her life for about four days.")

*

So eventually Mum and Tim moved into a new house together. The twins went with her, and Tim's youngest daughter, who was at college.

Rose and I continued to share 'Our Home', and I moved in with Rose 'permanently' (in family terms). The outside world still considered us aunt and nephew. This 'Moved-in' aspect lasted until our two started to become ... um ... sensitive[?] to relationships. Then I 'permanently' moved back into my own bedroom. But some damage must have been done. It didn't surface for a number of years, and when it did, it disturbed our cosy lives.

Mum would come and visit, and either Rose or Mum would take out 'the cousins', leaving the other two of us to our sexual games. Tim never knew about us. Or if he did, he was very circumspect, and never said a thing.

*

b) The Opening

When Tim died, after only eight years of marriage with Mum, she decided to stay in the house she and Tim had shared, for a while, at least. Tim's children were all settled into individual married lives by then, so it was only Mum and the twins in the house.

Mum was less upset by Tim's death than she had been by my Dad's death, but then they had shared a different love, and their greater ages meant that it was, psychologically, more to be expected.

Then, a week after Tim died, Mum and I decided that I would go and stay with her for the weekend, to help her resolve various things. Amber and Jobey decided to come with me; much to my surprise! 'The cousins' did get along well together, and saw each other frequently, but this did come as a surprise.

Another surprise came as we were settling in after arrival. I was bid to just go in to talk to Mum; and 'the cousins' would see to unloading and bringing in the luggage. So, I humoured them, and left them to it.

A little later, we (Mum and I) heard a lot of movement going on upstairs, and some of that sounded like furniture was being moved. When we went to investigate, we found that some furniture had been moved out of Amy's bedroom, and they were busy moving Tommy's bed into it. Mum just gaped at the twins, seemingly too stunned to ask what they were doing. So I did it.

"We decided we wanted to share the same room." stated Tommy.

"Why?" I asked, no doubt looking even more befuddled.

"We just thought it would be cool." replied my Amy.

"Really? All four of you? Boys and girls? Just for the weekend?"

I received four slow solemn nods.

"Well!" .... Um? .... You'll be putting it all back before we leave? Right?"

"Dunno. Might leave it all for when you all come back to stay."

"What?" and I blinked at them all for a few seconds, then pointed at the twins with a forefinger that swayed between them. "You two want to share a room?"

They looked at each other. She shrugged - he nodded.

"Yeah."

"Oh!" I looked at Mum.

She was scrutinising all four of them with one eyebrow raised. "What are you all up to?"

"Nothing really." And I got three additional slow nods. "We just thought it was time we joined the family tradition."

I looked at all four, even more baffled, "Family Tradition? What family tradition?"

"Sleeping together."

"What!"

The twins stepped in front of me.

"You are our father, aren't you!" And - Yes - it wasn't a question.

I made silent 'Aw ... Aw ... Aw ..." movements with my lips.

"And ... our father!" said Amber.

"Er ... I ... Um ... ... "

I looked at Mum. She was staring at the floor, face a beet red.

"I ... Er ... "

"Don't deny it. As you see, we all know the truth, and we have for a while. We just decided to ... um ... leave the closet ... now ... so to speak."

Again, three (additional) solemn, slow, nods.

I looked at the twins. "You realise what you are accusing your mother of?" and I tried to look stern.

Amy stepped up to her, wrapped Mum in her arms, and kissed each cheek. "Face it, Mum. We know. But we still love you, and want to be with you." and here she cocked a wry eyebrow at me, "And our... [cough] ...'brother', of course. We don't really mind. As long as we can have our kicks too! Isn't that right?" she asked Amber and Jobey.

Two slow, solemn nods, this time.

"Ohhhh shiT!" I muttered.

Then, as Mum burst into tears, I stepped up to her, and wrapped both Mum and Amy in a hug.

"Ok. I think I need to take Mum away for a while so she can get herself together. We'll talk later."

Before I turned away with Mum, I was engulfed by each daughter in turn, arms around my neck, Amy first. I was squeezed tightly; had my lower chest massaged by impertinently pert boobs; and was told, "Nice to formally greet you at last Daddy!"; and each bestowed a long, very adult kiss on my lips. Amber seemed to back away reluctantly while gazing at me and licking her lips speculatively.

My sons just shook my hand, and said, "Dad!", and nodded to me.

c) Swinging and Promises

I found out later that Mum and I had the blatant approval of the twins, at least: - my luggage had been put in Mum's bedroom.

Although we (Mum and I) expected that the two sets of 'cousins' planned to bed down, as 'boy-boy' and 'girl-girl', they did actually appear to arranged things so that the cousins shared as 'boy-girl', and 'girl-boy'.

They refused to say how they had become privy to the facts of their paternity, but just said that if I was going to be sleeping with my Mum (and, of course, with the twins' Mum, who was also - of course, my Aunt), then we had no grounds to protest 'the cousins' sleeping arrangements.

*

But then, of course, as should have been expected from 'youngsters' with their awareness, it ended up as some sort of group thing. On the Saturday, when Mum took morning tea in to those who wanted it, all four were in the same bed, naked; with 'the cousins' being wrapped around each other. But on the Sunday morning, the sibling pairs had a bed each, and each pair were wrapped around each other, all naked again.

"So what?" was all the explanation we got from Tommy. "It was our first time together, so we fancied mixing things up a little this time! In future visits, we'll probably just stick to our cousin." They never admitted, or denied for that matter, that any sexual activity had occurred between the sibling pairs before that weekend. They just simply refused to discuss it.

Whether they 'formalised' things between them or not, I don't know; but the statement that Tommy made seemed to get adopted, as the siblings only appeared to share a bed when alone. I don't know if it was anything to do with 'the twin thing', but it didn't take long before the only times the twins didn't share a bed was when they shared it with a cousin. Amber and Jobey would share a bed frequently, but occasionally they slept in their own beds.

*

Mum was on the receiving end of the discussions that the twins initiated. I left them to it, but Mum was in full flood tears, but I didn't know whether it was from the revelations, or the hugs and kisses of love that the twins showered on her that was making her cry. When I asked Mum about it, she just gave me a little contented smile, and told me not to worry, it had all been resolved.

In the end, she accepted their knowledge, and gained a serenity that made my heart ache for her; and I hugged all four of them (individually, of course - they were too big for a group hug) in gratitude for their love towards Mum. In the end, I believe that some of the tension in Mum's life dissipated once the 'Secret' was exposed 'intrafamilially', and readily accepted.

*

When the three of us got back home, and told Rose, she gaped at first, then looked very severely at them, and said something like how could they do something so stupid? What happens if the girls got pregnant?

With wide eyes and twisted lips, Amber just replied, "Don't be silly Mum, we've both had coils fitted!"

Gape ... "You haven't?"

Nods

"You do realise that what you're doing is illegal, don't you?"

"Oh Ma-umm!"

"Do you really want to be doing the naughties with him?", pointing at Jobey.

"Yeah," Amber said glancing at him, "he's kinda hot. For a brother, anyway."

Jobey raised his eyebrows, and waggled his tongue suggestively at her. She giggled, and blew him a kiss.

This look came over Rose's face. "And is it all dirty naughty fun?"

Amber coloured up, "Ma-UM! Don't!"

"I just wanted to know! I've never done the naughties, you know - with anyone!"

Jobey boggled, but continued to let Amber have the floor - as usual (and here using the words from one of my 'Belgarath' novels - that had sentiments about a character - something like: - 'That boy never missed an opportunity to stay silent').

"Mum! We ARE your children! We know you've done it before!"

"Oh no I haven't! Storks brought you. Overnight deliveries!"

"Ma-um!"

Then Rose did a little knee-together crouch, and opened her arms towards them, as if they were still ten - and five feet tall; and charged at them with a gleeful squeal, with this big cheesy grin, on her face.

"Ooooh hooo hoo kiddies!" and she wrapped them both into her arms, and slobbered kisses all over their faces to the sound of 'Yuk' and 'Yrk' and 'Bleaah'.

"Responsibility! That's just what I like to see. Did you all have fun? You girls made sure you got rid of your cherries before this weekend, didn't you? I don't want to hear either of you having bad memories of your first orgy - because of the agony of getting your hymens busted first?"

"Yes Mum!", in an exaggerated tone of indulgence.

"So - tell me, did he and Tommy give you lots of orgasms? Are they any good? Would I enjoy them?"

"Ewww! Ma-um! I can't talk about that!"

"But I thought you kids can talk about having sex these days!"

"Yes, Mum, but not with our parents! That's ... like ... yucky[?]."

Rose went to Jobey, and wrapped her left arm round him, and took a firm grip on his bum, pulled his head down with her right hand, and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know if you really appreciate how much I treasure both you and your sister, Jobey, but you are getting into murky waters now, both you and Tommy. And before we all get any further into anything, I'd just like us all to be singing from the same hymn sheet.", and she pointed at Amber. "This little girl is very precious to me - as are you, of course. And so is Amy."

Then, as Rose gazed up into his eyes as if delivering him a challenge, she moved her right hand down to his groin, unzipped him, reached in; and, as Amber squawked wide eyed, and Jobey gurgled in anxiety, Rose extracted his cock and balls, took a firm grip on his balls, and squeezed - un-gently, as her left hand kept him in position.

"But if I ever - hear of either you, or Tommy, forcing either of my precious girls - or abusing them - or rough handling them ... well - handling them rougher than they want to be handled, that is," and here she chuckled and gave Jobey a quick kiss on the lips "after all, we girls do enjoy being dominated occasionally, you know? I promise either or both of you - and please make sure Tommy is as sure about my meaning as I hope I am making you - that you will live to regret it, because I will hang your bollocks on your bedroom doors, with a nail through your prostate, so that every time you go through that door, you will see what regretting your actions really means! And if you are really lucky, you won't still be attached to them as I hammer the nail in!"

And here she made Jobey whimper as she gave a good strong squeeze and a twist to his privates, before releasing his balls, then pulling his head down again, and giving him a strong sloppy French kiss before stroking his limp cock a few times as she continued.

"I would hate to do it, Jobey. It's a dirty job, and someone would have to do it - and that someone would be me, if I'm about; or, hopefully, your Dad or Nan, if I'm not."

Then she wrapped her right arm around Jobey, used her left hand to stroke his stiffening cock, rested her head sideways on his chest, as she looked at Amber.

"And if either you two girls ... accuse my wonderful boys ... of anything of which they are not guilty, I will staple your fanny to your lips! Am I clear - m'dear?"

Amber was gazing at Rose with wide eyes, and was panting heavily, and I don't think it was with passion either. Jobey groaned.

"So ... go ahead - enjoy yourselves and each other. Stay careful, and tell no-one. And fuck each other stupid!"

Then she packed Jobey away, zipped him up, and patted his bum in dismissal.