Dad Cheats with Son's Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is she hinting that she wants to have sex with me,' he wondered?

She turned to look at him through the darkness while waiting for his reaction and for him to move closer. When he didn't move any closer, she told him what she wanted and expected of him. Needing that to fall asleep, she wanted to be held, hugged, comforted, cuddle, and spooned.

"You're supposed to be holding me. You're supposed to be hugging me. You're supposed to be comforting me. You're supposed to be cuddling me and spooning me," she said not shy in telling him what she wanted and expected of him. "That's why I invited you to sleep with me," she said with disappointment in her voice.

With her not having to twist his arm or give him a second invitation, Michael finally moved closer to his stepmother. Yet, with him still a good foot away from her, afraid to touch something that he shouldn't, he placed his hand on her waist just above her hip. She moved closer to him and when she felt the head of his naked cock practically impale her naked ass, shamelessly and sexually excitingly, she wiggled her naked ass closer to his erect prick.

"There. That's better. Now, hold me and spoon me as if I'm Heather instead of your stepmother," she ordered.

She reached down and grabbed his arm while wrapping his arm tighter around her. Feeling the heaviness of them, her big, nightgown clad breasts rested on his forearm and hand. If he dared turn his arm upward, he'd be cupping his stepmother's big tits in the palm of his hand. Then, shocking him as much as she sexually excited him, she said something that he never expected to hear his stepmother say.

"Clearly, with Heather having big tits, I know that you're a breast man," she said. Then, as if waiting for him to respond, she paused before saying what she said next. "With you always staring at them, I know how much you're enamored with my breasts," she said turning her head on her pillow to look at him through the darkness.

She looked away from him and paused as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"I don't mind if you touch my breasts, feel my breasts, and fondle my breasts, Michael," she said in a quiet voice. "That's what your father used to do. I like having my breasts touched, fondled, and felt. It's comforting," she said turning her head to look at him through the darkness. "When your father sexually touched me in that way, that helped me to fall asleep. Only, please don't touch my nipples," she said as if daring him to finger her nipples.

Not waiting for a second invitation, Michael reached his hand around her and cupped his stepmother's big breasts through her nightgown. He squeezed her tits and fondled her tits, first one and then the other. Her tits were so firm, much firmer and heavier than Heather's big tits. With him spending so much time touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and groping them, suffice to say, he loved his stepmother's big tits.

'I'm feeling my stepmother's tits. I can't believe I'm feeling my stepmother's tits through her nightgown,' he thought.

"Why can't I finger your nipples," he asked while sliding a slow hand across his stepmother's erect nipples? Not sexually satisfied with just feeling her tits, he wanted to finger her nipples, too. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to finger your nipples, Mom."

She looked over at him again and gave him a nervous laugh.

"Michael don't. Oh, my God," she said slapping his hand away. "You'll sexually excite me if you finger my nipples. My nipples are two of my erogenous zones. You'll make all wet," she said in an embarrassed, albeit sexually, aroused whisper.

Ignoring his stepmother, he took her telling him that he'd make her all wet as his invitation to continue fingering her nipples. With her making all of the sexual moves by exposing herself to him, he made his sexual move. Michael reached his hand inside of her open nightgown top and cupped her big, naked tit in the palm of his hand. Then, he felt her naked tits in the way that his father had felt Heather's naked tits. Disobeying her by not respecting her wishes, while fondling her naked breasts, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

'I'm feeling my stepmother's naked tits. I can't believe that I'm feeling my stepmother's naked tits,' he thought.

"Michael," she said sexually aroused. "Oh, my God, Michael," she said as if out of breath. "If you continue fingering my nipples, I swear," she said pausing again as if rethinking what she was about to say. "I'll stroke your cock and I'll suck your cock," she said wiggling her naked ass even tighter against his engorged, naked prick.

'If that's meant as a deterrent for me not to finger her nipples, that won't work,' he thought while laughing to himself. 'I'd love for my stepmother to stroke my cock and suck my cock,' thought Michael while continuing to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. 'For her to say what she said, she wants me to finger her nipples. For her to say what she said, she wants to stroke my cock and suck my cock.'

# # #

With his cock pressed tightly against her naked ass and pussy, he wondered if she wanted him to fuck her. He wondered if she even knew that his erect cock was still sticking straight out of his pajama bottoms and was pressed against her naked ass and pussy. Yet, how could she not know? She must feel his erect prick throbbing and pulsating against her naked ass and pussy. Then, surprising him and sexually shocking him, she reached her warm, soft hand behind her and took his stiff prick in her hand.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this,' he thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true; my stepmother is holding my erect prick in her hand.'

"Is it okay if I touch you," she asked after already holding his stiff prick in her soft, warm hand? "You don't mind if I hold your penis, do you? I used to hold your father's penis before falling asleep. I'd finger the head of his cock while slowly stroking his prick," she said turning to look at him in the darkness. "You don't mind if I finger your cock while stroking your cock, do you," she asked sexually teasing him?

He stared down at his stepmother's hand in the darkness.

'Is she kidding me? She not only wants to hold my prick but also, she wants to fondle the head of my cock while stroking my dick,' he thought.

"No, I don't mind, Mom," he said. 'That feels good what you're doing.'

She laughed out loud.

"With us both nearly naked and me holding your cock in my hand, call me Susan instead of Mom," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

While still holding his stiff prick in her motherly hand, she turned to him and leaned forward. Surprising him, she kissed her stepson. Then, parting his lips with her tongue, she French kissed him. Obviously, by her kissing him, French kiss him, she wanted more than him holding her, hugging her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her. She wanted sex. She wanted her stepson to give her hot and heavy sex in the way that her husband gave his fiancée hot and heavy sex.

Making herself more comfortable, she turned more to him and leaned closer. She pressed her big, nightgown clad tits against his muscular chest. As if she was telling him a secret, she whispered in his ear what she wanted. She told him what she wanted him to do to her and what she was willing to do to him.

"I'll masturbate you," she said pausing with sexual arousal. "If you masturbate me," she said.

Stunned and as shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe what his stepmother had said. She wanted him to masturbate her. She wanted him to give her sex. She was willing to masturbate him if he masturbated her.

He summoned the courage to make his sexual move. After she told him what she wanted, he was ready to tell her what he wanted. In the way that she whispered what she wanted him to do in his ear, he whispered what he wanted her to do in her ear. He told her what he sexually wanted.

"I'd rather you blow me than masturbate me, Susan. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth, my stepmother's mouth," he said while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

Then, when she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it in the way that he imagined her sucking his cock, he knew that she'd blow him. With this his chance to tell his stepmother all that he wanted to do to her beautiful, naked body, going for broke, he told her what more he wanted to do to her and with her. He told her everything that he had imagined her doing while he had masturbated himself over years of sexually lusting over his stepmother.

"In the way that Dad did with Heather, I'd love to do with you. After I cum in your mouth, I'd love to cum all over your face and across your big, naked tits. I'd love to give you a cum bath," he said.

As if she willingly and consensually wanted to suck his cock, with her not saying no, his stepmother gave him a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

"I'll stroke your cock while sucking your cock," she said moving closer to him and nodding her head while smiling at him. "I'll blow you and will allow you to cum in my mouth. I'll even allow you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts but first, you must do something for me."

She removed her nightgown and leaned to the side to turn on the bedroom light. Then, she moved to her back with her legs spread wide open. She started rubbing her clit while pulling her nipples. She fingered her pussy while staring at him

With her already naked, she did more than just expose her naked body to him. She lifted her pussy lips to expose her wet, pink pussy to him. As if he was her gynecologist, he was seeing his stepmother's cunt. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his stepmother's cunt.

"Eat my pussy. Lick my cunt while fingerfucking my cunt," she said. "Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and tongue. Make me cum and I'll suck your cock like a thousand-dollar call girl. I need to cum, Michael. After seeing Heather with my husband, with them making me so horny, I need to cum."

# # #

Michael slid down and moved between his stepmother's legs. Fingering her first, he rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Then, he lashed out his tongue and licked her. As soon as he licked her the first time, he licked her again and again.

With her already squirming, he had obviously been a while since his father had given his stepmother oral sex. He couldn't believe he was eating his stepmother's pussy. He was having sex with his stepmother. He couldn't believe he was having sex with her.

"Michael," she said breathlessly. "Michael," she said again while pulling his hair.

Then, grabbing his head in both of her hands, she mashed his face in her wet pussy. As if his face was her washcloth, she rubbed her vagina secretions all over her stepson's face. Moving his face side to side and up and down, he had his mother's pussy juices all over his face, up his nose, and in his mouth.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Lick me harder. Lick me, Michael. Lick me. I'm going to cum," she said putting her head back and stiffening her whole body. "Oh, my God, I'm going to cum."

As soon as she had her orgasm, she fell back in the bed. Instead of returning the oral sex favor by blowing him, instead of sucking his cock, allowing him to cum in her mouth, and all over her face, she mounted him. An unexpected, sexual pleasure, she made love to him while kissing him. Then, humping him harder and humping him faster, she fucked him. Susan fucked her stepson and Michael fucked his stepmother.

# # #

Not nearly done having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, as if she was his blowup doll to do whatever he wanted to do with her, he turned her over and mounted her. Now, he was fucking her, really fucking her. As if he was turbocharged and on steroids, he fucked her harder and faster than she fucked him. Wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock after giving her one with his tongue and fingers, determined to make her cum again, he continued fucking her as hard and as fast as he could.

"Don't stop humping me, Michael. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Make me cum, Michael. Make me cum."

He continued fucking her harder and faster. Really pounding her pussy, having sex with her was his sexual fantasy come true. He couldn't believe he was finally fucking his stepmother in real life instead of in his sexual fantasies and his dreams.

"That's it. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum, Michael" she said. "I'm going to cum."

As soon as she said she was going to cum, she did. They collapsed together on the bed and rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex before she slid halfway down the bed. As she had promised, she took his half, erect prick in her hand before taking it in her mouth. Then, sucking him, as soon as his cock hardened in her mouth, his stepmother stroked him harder and faster while blowing him.

Susan didn't stop stroking and sucking his prick until Michael ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. Then, as his father did with Heather, he did with his stepmother. As soon as she removed his cock from her mouth and removed the pressure of her lips from his prick, he ejaculated second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. He gave his stepmother a huge cum bath.

# # #

With him continuing to have incestuous sex with his stepmother and his father continuing to have forbidden sex with his fiancée, it was only a matter of time before they reunited and got back together. Now, with the four of them living together in the same house again, Michael had sex with not only Heather but also with his stepmother. His father not only had sex with his wife but also with Michael's fiancée.

Then, once in a while, when they were horny enough and drunk enough, Heather had lesbian sex with Susan. Heather would make out with Susan while masturbating her pussy. Then, licking her, she gave her an oral orgasm with her fingers and tongue. With neither of them lesbian, nonetheless returning the sexual favor by eating Heather, Susan went down on her future daughter-in-law.

The sex between stepmother and stepson and father and future daughter-in-law continued until Michael married Heather and they moved away. Instead of John and Susan returning to their old lifestyle, they embraced the swinging lifestyle. They had sex with other couples that they met online and at swingers' dances that they attended. Their only regret, they wished they had participated in the swinging lifestyle years ago.

Now, no longer feeling the urge to be an unfaithful husband, Michael's parents frequented nude beaches. Susan sought a private place behind the tall, sand dunes and masturbate herself while a small crowd of men watched her. Whenever in the mood, if she was attracted to one of the spectators, she'd suck the man while her husband watched.

Sexually uninhibited, they were free from all of the sexual and conventional norms. Now, instead of being sexually frustrated, they did whatever they sexually wanted with whoever they sexually wanted. They traveled the country and the world having swinging sex.

THE END

12