All Comments on 'Dad Dies Ch. 02'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaxOgdenMaxOgden3 months ago

I'm always torn when I read your stories. I absolutely love the aggressive dirty talk of the busty women, the fact that they're usually bi and ready to bring in one or more other women, and that they don't stray with other men, letting their bisexual dalliances stand in for any man until they get their ears pinned back by the main character.

But then there's the anal sex. It's in every one of your stories. I try to skip those parts but then I inevitably see the word "buttplug" pop up and the silliness of the word and the imagery it invokes removes all eroticism and replaces it with laughing fits like I'm a 6th grader watching Beavis & Butthead.

Kinda ruins the scene for me.

Never-the-less, I read every one of these stories and I'll be back for the next one.

Four stars from me.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

Loved it! 5 stars. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep this story going 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love your writing looking forward to the next chapter 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep this going its a great read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Faultless writing wonderful story 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot and sexy. Looks like a winner if you can keep it going on this level. 5s

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

I agree with MaxOgden

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I never had a lover who was bi.

And I tend to not want to share my lover with someone else. It sounds like this mother and son are falling in love with one another. And that's cool. But since his mother was in this bi relationship before even thinking of being with her son I guess I could live with it.

Also, the man in me would surely express to this woman, my mom, while I'm filling her with my thick ropes of baby batter in her pussy, that I the man in me would love to have fucked my baby in her. Her reply would set the tempo for our future relationship. If she said that she too would love to have my baby then we would be together forever. It is one thing if she can't make any more babies. I would still love her and want to be her man. But it's another thing if she tells me..."Oh, I could never get pregnant with your baby."

Marvin2017Marvin20173 months ago

You can go on with this series for three, maybe four MORE chapters.

It would be nice if the story went straight on, without anything weird, like Pam

not being so honest, though that seems unlikely. Stick to the sex and warm

relationship stuff. Except the anal. So many writers try to shove it down the

readers throats (bad visual there). Pregnancy wouldn’t be too far out of bounds.

M

AardieAardie3 months ago

Wow! From almost entering a convent to bisexual incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dad Dies Ch. 01 Previous Part
Dad Dies Series Info