Dad Dies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "It looks as though Pam is the person we should be talking to mum, have you ever met her?"

"It would appear so, I have never met her but we'll see her on Monday, I've met Peter, he is an excellent lawyer in his mid-thirties, dad liked him a lot, I'm happy I found the envelope, I had the feeling that Pam was special, darling do I see a nice bulge in your boxers, would you like mummy to suck you off again, mummy will take off her kimono so you can have a great feel of her big tits?"

I was sitting in dad's office chair as mum took off her kimono my boxers, my monster cock looked impressive as mum nibbled up and down my thick shaft, dad's computer was on, I typed in Ashcroft Finance, I found her website, it was so professional the writing was in no nonsense English. I then saw a couple of pictures of Pam, she was tall, good looking with honest eyes, she was also busty, she looked very fuckable, I was fondling mum's tits as mum's head was bobbing. Mum was deep throating me, the head of my cock was against the walls of her throat, she then did a swallowing motion her throat muscles tightened around the head of my cock.

I felt aroused that mum was sucking me off as I sat in dad's chair in his office, I wanted to fuck mum but she didn't want any penetrative sex until he was cremated, "Mum, I love how you're gobbling my cock, do you like gobbling a long thick cock?"

Mum's head bobbed another couple of times then she came off me, "I love giving oral Barry, I love receiving it too, you give me the best oral I've ever had from a man, your dad never went down on me, the last few years have been tough for me as your dad lost all interest in sex, there's a lot of things I want to do with you that I didn't do with your dad, I want to feel your monster cock inside me."

"Mum, why don't you come sit on top of me as I sit in the chair then you'd feel my thick cock inside you you could make your big tits bounce as you ride me? Mum a serious question, why didn't you take a lover if dad wasn't satisfying you?"

"Barry, you're tempting me now, I feel so compatible with you, it turns me on when I suck your cock, it makes it nicer because you are my son, I want you to know that I'm bisexual, I have a girlfriend but I don't see her often, since I met your dad, I haven't been with another man, I love being with you, we'll do a lot of things together."

I took the bull by the horns, "Mum, is Isa your girlfriend the two of you seem so happy when she's here?"

"Barry, you amaze me, you know me so well, yes Isa's my lover but I still want you, are you comfortable with your mum having a girlfriend? She's also a very dear friend, Isa gives great oral but you do it better, I love when you nibble my cunt flaps."

I squeezed mum's tits firmly, "Does Isa enjoy cock?"

"I've never shared a cock with Isa, I once had a threesome with Isa and another nun that was so kinky, she was seeing a priest but he died last year, would you like a threesome with Isa and me? I would love that to happen, Isa loves anal, I love it when she does anal with me, Barry, I want you so much. I have two suggestions, one I get some Coconut Oil and lube my tits, it makes them so slick then you put your monster cock between mummy's tits mummy will squeeze her tits together so it's nice and tight for you then you give mum a titty fuck shoot your load all over mummy's face and tits?"

"Or secondly, I get the Coconut Oil and we both lube my ass you ass fuck me then tomorrow after the cremation you can have my hungry cunt, what do you want to do with me? I want to be honest with you, it made me so horny sucking your thick cock as you sat in dad's chair."

I pulled mum up, she sat on my knee stroking my cock as we tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I said, "Mum, get the Coconut Oil, I'm going to ass fuck you as you bend over dad's desk, let's see if that makes you horny?"

Mum left the office, her butt looked incredible as her massive tits bounced beautifully, her naked body was breath-taking, I wondered how Isa would be, I wondered when we would take the ashes to the Convent, I was going back to university in three weeks' time so there was plenty of time, just thinking about having a holiday with mum was making my cock stiff.

Mum came back with a bottle of Coconut Oil and a large butt plug, mum smiled and said, "I'll lube myself with the butt plug as it'll be faster, I'm so excited about this, I feel like I'm a teenager on a first date, darling after I've lubed my ass do you want me to give you a nice gobble I'll make your cock hard, I'll need to get another bottle of Coconut Oil to take to France, the beauty of it is as well as being a great lube it's an edible oil, I can give you oral when I lube your monster cock with it."

I watched as mum lubed her butt plug slide it up her tight ass, she pulled it out re-lubed it, she slid it back in, she smiled, "It's so easy to lube a tight ass this way it takes no time, let me gobble you for a minute then I'll lube your cock, I'll leave the butt plug in my ass until we're ready to go."

Mum's magic mouth was all over my cock, she was massaging my heavy balls as she gobbled me, when she came off me my cock was so stiff, mum lubed my cock, the Coconut Oil felt so good, "Darling, you are about to take mummy's ass virginity as I've never had a cock up my ass, I'm happy that you're the one that's doing it for me."

"I'm glad it's me that's taking your ass virginity, I'll call you my little virgin now, how did you and Isa do anal?"

"Strap-on or dildos, Isa's a very sexy woman, she's very adventurous, a couple of years ago I was so horny, we'd go on Skype we'd have online sex, she can talk dirty so can I, do you want me to talk dirty when you're riding me?"

"That would be nice mum, now bend over the table and spread your legs, put your elbows on the desk but leave room so your big tits can wobble, I'll slide inside you slowly, any discomfort let me know at once, I'm sure this is bigger than any dildo or strap on you've had, put a lot of lube around the head of my cock."

Mum did as she was told, she pulled the butt plug out bent over the desk, as she spread her legs, she put her elbows on the desk and wobbled her massive tits, "Take it easy to begin with, once I'm comfortable with him you can fuck me hard to make my big tits bounce."

I positioned the head of my well lubed cock in the middle of her tight ass hole gently pushed amazingly she took two thirds of my cock on the first push, "How is it for you mum?"

"It's lovely darling, it's better than any dildo, I can feel the blood pulsating through your cock, I can take more but give it to me slowly."

On the next push mum took my full length, mum gasped on my fourth push, "It feels so good, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot that feels so good that'll make me cum, fuck me hard Barry make my big tits wobble, keep going as this feel so good, is it nice and tight for you?"

"It's lovely and tight, your big tits are wobbling beautifully, I love a nice tight ride, mum I'm going to make you cum three times with vaginal orgasms, the first one will be soon it will be strong, the next two will be stronger than the first after I've finished, I'm going to lick your cunt out, will your cunt be tight for me tomorrow?"

"Fuck Barry I'm cumming, it's so good please keep going."

Mum was having a body-shaking orgasm, I relentlessly kept pounding her tight ass when she had composed herself, she said, "Of course I'll give you a tight ride, I have very strong cunt muscles, I do my Kegel exercises every day, Isa's the same, she's got a lovely tight cunt, this is so good I'm going to cum again soon."

"That's good mum when will you tell Isa about me, will you tell her you've been intimate with me? When will we take the ashes to the Convent?"

"It could be this week I have to wait for the Funeral Director to give me the two urns, Isa is the only nun at the Convent, we can stay at the Convent, Isa sounded stressed out when I phoned her, would you like to see her perform? Once I know about the urns, I'll phone her to see when it suits her, I know how Isa thinks, there won't be a problem with her she's so kinky, can you rig up an additional camera onto my laptop I'll get Isa to do a peep show and you can watch it?"

Before I could reply mum had her second orgasm, it was stronger than the first, I kept pounding her ass as mum's body was twitching every way, when she had settled, I was continuing to pound her ass I knew the third orgasm would be the strongest, "Barry keep going I'm going to cum again."

A couple of minutes later mum had her third orgasm, it was massive, her whole-body shuddering, I climaxed a couple of seconds after mum, "Give me all your spunk Barry, I can feel you spurting, I love what you're doing to me."

I came off mum I sat her on dad's chair her legs wide open draped over the arms of the chair, her pussy was dripping there was a lot of spunk in there, I started eating her out as I was doing this mum said, "Those were the strongest orgasms I have ever had in my life, thank you Barry, I love you as a mother but I also love you as a lover. I'll bring the butt plug, Coconut Oil to the bedroom, I'm at the hairdressers at eight tomorrow morning, will you give me four vaginal orgasms before I go?

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read it.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome as they help me write better stories. Please Follow.

12