Dad Dies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isa replied, "Babs, you're so right, this could be an amazing event, I loved the video and pictures, I'm looking forward to Wednesday, I'll phone the mayor now, he'll be so happy with your reaction, the mayor and the President are very close politically, I'm sure the President will want to be there as this story will appeal to many French people."

Mum came off the phone, "Barry, I'm so happy, how many more million books will this sell, but John deserves this recognition also Isa's Convent will benefit from the worldwide publicity this will bring. Barry, let's stay in bed now, mummy wants that lovely thick cock inside her again, that was some afternoon we have had."

The next morning mum went to the hairdresser again, she wanted her hair styled and trimmed before France, I had a message from Pam, it read, "Hi Barry, great meeting up with you and Babs today, I hope you enjoyed the little present that I gave Babs to give to you? I had an email from a lady after my article in London Lady last week on Asset Management, I'm an Actuary there's only a few in Asset Management, I've got a meeting with her tomorrow, she's a widow she's got eight million she wants invested. I'm thinking that I should write in more lady's magazines about Asset Management as I'm very good at it the return to my clients is much higher than they get in the city. When will you get back from France as I'm looking forward to seeing you again? Thinking about you, Pam xx."

I replied, telling Pam that I loved her present, which was sweet and delicious, but next time I want it direct from the source rather than second hand. I then told her what Isa, and the mayor had suggested about a mausoleum for dad's urn and the unknown man's grave, I told her that mum was all for this as it's what dad would have wanted, I also told her that on Friday when this would happen, the French President would be present at the ceremony.

Pam replied, "Barry, that book is going to sell millions more, you'd better get on to your dad's publishers, this is going to be worldwide news, what a story, the press will be there from all over the world, Barry I want to be there too, where in France is it, where can I fly to? I can fly out on Thursday afternoon, please get back to me as I need to book a flight, love Pam xx."

I replied, "Pam, no problem, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is a twenty-minute drive, I'll pick you up at the airport, only buy a single as you can travel back with us over the weekend. I think you deserve to be there as apart from mum and I, you were the closest other person in the world to dad, I haven't told mum yet as she's at the hairdressers, she'll be happy that you'll be there, let me know your flight times, love Barry xx."

"Barry, this is mega for me, I was advising your dad for seven years on Asset Management, I've made him a lot of money, he was my first customer he's invested over five hundred million in my recommendations, I was your dad's Asset Manager I didn't let him down. I'm now trying to build the Asset Management business, if I'm there I can get myself into all the financial press in the world, I will get clients because I was his personal Asset Manager, the exposure I could get from this is what I need in my life. Please ask Babs as I want both of you to be comfortable with me doing this, at present I've five hundred and ninety million which I'm managing that could quadruple if you let me do this, love Pam xx."

"I'm saying yes as mum will say yes too, if dad was still alive, he would allow this to happen. When I do law, I'm going to research the legal aspects of Asset Management, I want to be part of your company when I graduate, love Barry xx."

"Thank you Barry, you and I will work easily together, I'm always selective with the clients I choose to work with, I don't have the time to deal with clients who phone or email every day asking why a stock has gone up or down, I'm not into the Pension Fund business either, I'll leave that to the bigger companies. I'd rather deal with individuals who know that they can trust me to give them a decent return on their money."

"After John's first bestseller, he bought shares in a private whisky company, he had visited their distillery in Scotland he liked their whisky, he got on with the members of the owning family. They wanted to do a ten-million-pound development, that was a lot of money thirty-six years ago, John had the money he became a shareholder then invested in their whisky as it matured in the Cask. The money invested in their whisky gives a return of over thirty percent per year, it's a great investment. They were negotiating with John for a new development which will quadruple their production, they were looking for one hundred million you have the money. This could be a very profitable investment for you, when we're driving back from France, we can discuss it more, John also has investments in several other distilleries."

"The world could be our oyster, I'd like to have more widows with a lot of money, I am a sexually attractive woman, I influence men and women, when you look at a County like Kent, there's so many wealthy widows living around Sevenoaks most of them are sexually frustrated. John's office has a connecting bedroom and bathroom, it's an ideal place for us, I mean you, me and Babs, who gives excellent oral, a place for us to give a more personal service. Would you and Babs be comfortable with this? Love Pam xx."

"Pam, I love sex but there must be a chemistry, I think the same applies with mum, there won't be a problem with you using the bedroom and office, the views from both rooms are beautiful. I can understand you offering a personal service, do you offer it to male clients too? Love Barry xx."

Pam's reply came quickly, it read, "Barry, there's been umpteen opportunities to do it with men, John was the only one, I prefer women, but you're the only guy that'll get into my honey pot. I'm only doing it with two widows both in their sixties, both have voluptuous bodies, both are very attractive, both are intelligent that's important as that makes them more adventurous in bed. If you saw either of them I'm sure your cock would stiffen, after we get back from France, I'll invite them over singly, my new client you'd definitely go for, she oozes sex, all three are so sophisticated, I'll introduce you to them all. I'm looking forward to Thursday, love Pam xx."

To be continued, please give 5 stars as this will encourage more people to read my stories.

All suggestions and comments are welcome as they help me write better stories. Please Follow.

12