Dad Discovers Trans Daughter

Story Info
Kelly’s Dad walks in on her as Kelly. He likes what he sees.
3.5k words
4.44
30.5k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

DISCLAIMER

This is a really extreme story, with heavy incest, non-consent and pretty hardcore kink. I wanted to write something in this space to push my boundaries, but it's all pure fantasy, incest and rape are not condoned in any way by me, fantasies are fun but I wouldn't want anyone to think any of this is real or okay. That being said, I hope you enjoy if this is your kind of smut <3

----------------------------------------------

I closed the bedroom door behind me, and sat on the bed, gazing out across the city that I now had to get to know.

Last month my parents had divorced, it was a pretty big shock. I guess something just wasn't working.

My (kind of) boyfriend Ryan wasn't really there for me. Actually, calling him a boyfriend is generous. Kelly was his sex friend, I was his best friend. Me and Kelly really are two different people it seems. But he didn't understand, after all I'm 18, an adult now... why should it bother me so much? He said.

I shouldn't complain too much, it's not like I'm a child, I'm an adult now, I can cope with this. Although there were some downsides for Kelly, and her sexual needs.

Since the divorce mum had lost all boundaries, coming into my room with no notice whenever she was sad, or she ended a chat. I understood, but this left me no time to become Kelly, stick a dildo in my ass and take photos for Ryan.

So as I looked out over this unfamiliar city, the city which my fathers new 2 bedroom flat resided in, I knew here I could get the peace and quiet to try some things on.

Ryan did keep kelly well clothed, in a way. His most recent purchase was a schoolgirl outfit. I glanced over to the bag which contained Kelly. With my father asleep, it was time to transform into his daughter.

About 20 minutes later I looked back in the mirror, Kelly had arrived. She was stood looking back at me in a white shirt and blue tie, a black mini-skirt and white thigh high socks. My long black hair was now in place thanks to the extensions, draped over my shoulders and framed my face. My face had its sharpness removed, replaced with full cheeks and a feminine look, it was soft, rounded, sweet and innocent.

I turned around and hitched up my skirt, inspecting my ass, the light blue thong really made my ass look good. Nice and thick.

I started taking photos for Ryan, he would be asleep no doubt but will wake up to numerous Snapchat's I'm sure he'll screenshot.

During my little photo shoot I felt a familiar urge, luckily I had packed for this too. I pulled my long clear glass dildo out of my bag, and snapped some more pics as I sucked and licked the tip of it.

I get on my hands and knees and pulled my thong down to my knees, before slowly penetrating myself with my long lubricated dildo. I loved simulating doggy style, boys always fucked me in doggy.

I opened my laptop in front of me and plugged my headphones in, placing the buds in my ears and loading up pornhub. I found one of my favourite hentai films, a school girl getting banged by her teacher and creampied. Anime feet really turn me on, and hers looked amazing wrapped around the teachers back as he fucked her.

I fucked my ass in rhythm with the pounding the hentai girl took, I wanted to be the large breasted beauty on screen so bad. I held back moans as I started really fucking myself, thoughts of Ryan entered my head, him pounding my ass when his parents were away, filling me with his cum.

The hentai girl was moaning loud, she was all I could hear, my senses were overloaded as all I could feel was the dildo fucking my ass, all I could see was the hentai girls pussy being ravaged by that thick cock, all I could hear was her moans and screams.

I was totally unaware of my surroundings, I never heard my father enter the room and watch in shock as the daughter he never knew he had pounded herself to porn in his flat. I didn't see as he felt conflicted, but gave in to the urges he felt due to the lack of sexual attention he was now getting so decided to watch and masturbate. I couldn't sense that I was being watched by my dad as he rubbed his long thick cock, matching the rhythm of the dildo pounding his little girls ass.

But I did feel when the urge became too strong and he reached out and grabbed my ass.

I panicked. Closing the laptop was my first instinct, darkness enveloped the room.

Next I pulled the dildo out my butt, that was a mistake.

I yanked the headphones out of my ears, my heart raced as I felt my fathers hands pulling my ass cheeks open. Inspecting his hairless child's asshole, perhaps even admiring it.

"D..Dad?" I stammered. I was frozen in fear.

There was a moment of silence, some moonlight had made its way into the room, my eyes adjusted and so did his. The feminine body in front of him was unrecognisable as his sons.

"What's your name?" He demanded. He sounded stern.

"I usually call her Kelly."

He smacked my ass hard and I gasped in shock. "Use your girly voice" he commanded.

I looked over my shoulder to see my shirtless father with his boxers down kneeling behind me, his large cock hovering above my thick ass.

I squirmed under him, "daddy please don't do this... I'm sorry."

He placed his hand on my back with force, holding me in place and letting me know I wasn't going anywhere.

"Don't be sorry... I kinda always wanted a daughter."

I gasped in shock and fear, as the tip of his cock made contact with my gaping asshole.

"Think about what you're doing... this is so wrong stop!" I begged.

It was no use, the tip of his cock slipped into me, I screamed.

"Shut up you little slut, don't want my neighbours to know I've got a young little tart over."

I never imagined he had this side to him. This was so wrong. He was sliding deeper into me, his cock was thicker than Ryan's, he was a fully grown man.

I continued trying to appeal to him "you're sick, this is sick. Why are you doing this?!"

He pushed himself all the way inside me, his balls touched mine. "I'm sick? Look in the mirror, are you a boy or a girl?"

Tears filled my eyes. "I don't even know anymore... stop!"

I tried to crawl away, he just pulled me harder onto his cock, it was easy for him.

He leaned onto me so his mouth was next to my ear, he whispered "I don't care what you are, tonight you're my girl. Now act like it and ride me or I'll really hurt you."

He pulled out of me and I held back sobbing as he laid on the bed. I climbed onto him obediently but faced away from him as I lowered my ass onto his cock, I couldn't face him. I couldn't look into my fathers eyes as he penetrated me, like on some level I knew he had my mother.

I stifled a moan as I reached the base of his cock. My body couldn't tell the difference, a cock in my ass was still a cock, even if it was my fathers.

I bounced on him slowly at first, he placed his hands on my sides to guide me to bounce on him quicker. I obliged but the angle meant he was smashing my g spot, I was finding it hard not to moan, squeal and scream as he fucked me.

I was so embarrassed, a young schoolgirl fucking am older man was so cliche... although normally they aren't related and she doesn't have a cock. Plus I was cheating on Ryan. And now my father knew about me... luckily this meant he definitely wouldn't tell anyone.

My mind twisted at this point, the pleasure receptors were maxed out by his cock. The relief of knowing that although I had been caught, I now had leverage over him. I wasn't going to be made to feel pathetic. I can be both a boy and girl. It wasn't my fault I was in the position... so could I enjoy it?

I hopped of his cock, before climbing back on but this time facing him. I inserted his cock up my ass and kissed him, shoving my tongue in his mouth.

His eyes widened, and then looked down at the sizeable erection his daughter now had.

I had become something else now. Something truly perverted, this was Kelly at an almost demonic level of perversion and attitude. By taking me this far he had taken away what I saw as right and wrong. Cock and cum and sex was all that mattered to Kelly now.

Adrenaline flooded through me, I started bouncing hard on his cock, he grunted, the kind of grunt that told me I didn't have long. His thick cock continued to smash my g spot, I reached a hand down and started rubbing my own cock, helping it a little as the orgasm inside me built.

The pace picked up, I squealed as my father held me by the hips and guided my bouncing ass, I looked him in the eyes and moaned "Dad... oh god!"

I leaned back and spunked, pointing my cock back at me so most of it landed on my smooth, feminine body. My tongue fell out of my mouth and my eyes rolled back as spurt after spurt shot onto me, I let out a moan of relief as I had the kind of orgasm my dildo could never give me. The kind of orgasm Ryan could never give me, to be honest.

As my orgasm ended, my fathers began, he buried his cock into me and began to cum, I quivered on him and my eyes remained rolled back into my head, my tongue hung out of my mouth and short moans escaped me with every pulse of cum I felt enter my ass. This evil little fuck was over.

I assumed my father wouldn't want to look at me, men often can regret post orgasm. I climbed off him, but fell onto my hands and knees on the floor next to the bed. I had been destroyed and fucked harder than ever before. I slowly began to crawl toward the door, cum dripping from my torso and drops running out of my ass and down my balls, I heard my father stand up behind me.

His voice penetrated the silence, and I felt his hand grab my foot.

"Where do you think you're going, Kelly?"

I looked back in horror. The night wasn't over.

He pulled me toward him, pulling off one of my thigh high socks. I span onto my back and he was holding my bare naked foot in the air.

He smirked at me. "You even have girly little feet" he remarked, as he took two of my toes into his mouth.

"Oooh Daddy" I moaned...

In my imagination, my eyes glowed red as I became the perverted, evil, demonic Kelly.

The night was far from over.

My evil, perverted side had been awoken, Kelly was laid having her toes sucked by her father, her own cum painted all over her body yet her cock was growing hard again, her fathers cum leaking out of her ass, yet she could see his was hard again.

In my mind, my eyes glowed red with evil as I brought my other foot up to my fathers face, he pulled my sock off and licked the sole, I moaned loudly.

I pushed my legs down, my father let go of my ankles and I guided my feet to his erect cock. I used my soles together to wank his cock, he gasped grunted as I fucked his cock with my feet.

"You really are a kinky little slut" he grunted.

I looked up at him "you wouldn't want your little girl any other way."

He grunted again and I sped up my feet.

"C'mon Daddy, paint your little girl with your cum, cum for me." I held out my tongue and leaned forward, giving him a target.

After about 30 seconds he grabbed my feet and fucked them hard, before his cock started to squirt cum, some going into my mouth, some on my body.

I swallowed daddy's cum and he fell back, I stood up and turned around. His cum was leaking out my ass down my legs, painted on my torso and face and some was now in my stomach. I felt kinda sick with myself, but I also felt... excited.

He stood up behind me, and walked up to me and smacked my ass.

"Kelly is different from her brother, and her brother won't mention this at all okay. Or else there'll be consequences." He said as he pushed past me to leave the room.

"Yes daddy" I squeaked.

My eyes lost their red flare, and returned to blue. The evil drained from me, and was replaced with guilt... I'd just cheated on my lover Ryan with... my father! Fuck! But I mean, I was kinda raped... the first time. However somewhere in my mind, the red, evil part of my mind was concocting a plan, as that fuck was the best I'd ever had, and deep down I wanted it again.

The next morning it was like nothing had changed, there was no mention of my "sister" Kelly, and I even tried bending over in front of my dad to see if I could catch him trying to catch a glimpse of my butt- nothing.

I continued seeing Ryan, he dicked me and it was fun but it lacked that evil edge I'd had with my father... that side of me was getting hungry.

I stayed at my fathers a few weeks later, and my eyes were now red with evil thoughts and plans.

When he went to bed, I went to my room and became Kelly. I was stood in my bra and underwear, holding the red rope in my hands.

I went into the living room and sat on the sofa. I started by tying my ankles together with the rope. Next I tied my thighs together, leaving my knees so I could bend over easily still. Next I placed the ball gag on my face and bit the large red ball. Then I took out the handcuffs I had bought, I tightened one round one hand then met the other behind my back, using my own ass to click the second handcuff in place handcuff my hands behind my back.

I was ready, I fell onto the floor and started writhing and screaming into the gag, my dad opened the door and I looked up at him, my eyes filled with lust.

He smirked, and I could see his big cock grow hard in his boxers.

"I was wondering if I'd see my little girl again."

I wriggled on the floor and pretended to be filled with fear, I knew he likes the idea of force and me pretending to be some innocent little girl.

He walked over to me and picked me up in his arms, I wriggled against his toned, smooth body.

He threw me onto his bed face down, before dragging me up by the hips so I was now in doggy. My hands handcuffed behind my back, my face buried in a pillow and my thong the only thing hiding my excitement.

I felt him move my thong to the side, exposing my asshole which was twitching with excitement.

I moaned into the ball gag as I felt my dad start tonguing my asshole, licking big strokes which send waves of pleasure through me.

He placed both his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them, allowing him to bury his face in my ass and lick super deep. I moaned like a bitch and my eyes rolled when his tongue hit my special zone and made my cock stiffen to a rock hard state.

He took his tongue out of me and replaced his tongue with two fingers which worked their way inside me, I squealed when he started writhing them about inside me, probing for my g-spot.

He added a third finger and I groaned, three was my max when it came to fingers, I'd never used more than that and his were adult man fingers so they were bigger than mine or Ryan's.

I felt him slipping his fourth finger into me and I yelped, what the fuck was he doing? I couldn't do anything but shake my head and moan as he fucked me with four fingers.

I screamed when I felt his thumb start wriggling its way into me.

"Just relax you little slut, you can take it" he said to me, I nodded and tried to quiet my groans.

His whole hand was inside me, and he slowly turned it into a fist. My fucking dad was giving me my first fisting and I couldn't have been any more delirious.

I was screaming into the gag which his neighbours would be grateful I was wearing, as his fist pumped in and out of my sissy butthole. My cock was stood on end, pre-cum had stained my stretched thong as my excitement had become too much.

He slowly withdrew his fist and I groaned as it came out of me, I felt empty now, I needed him back inside me.

I wriggled my butt in the air, my gaping asshole accompanied by the pleading look in my eyes as I looked over my shoulder communicated my message clearly.

I watched as Dad took his cock out of his boxers, it was rock hard and the tip glistened with pre-cum, fisting his daughter had really got him excited.

He unclipped the back of the ball gag and it fell out of my mouth, I immediately uttered "fuck me daddy!"

He agonisingly slowly pushed his cock up my ass, I groaned as he filled the emptiness inside of me his fist had left.

His balls touched mine when he was finally all the way inside me, I moaned and started gyrating my hips against him.

"God you're an eager little bitch today aren't you?" He asked me.

I responded just by moaning and fucking his cock with my ass harder.

He placed his hands on my hips and started banging the fuck out of me, I screamed as his balls slapped against mine and his cock picked up an incredible pace.

Cum was leaking out of me and it slipped out the side of my thong with all the fucking, my cum leaked onto his bed as he abused my ass with his cock.

"Daddy! God yes daddy give me your huge cock!" I screamed like the evil little slut I am.

He grunted and fucked me harder, smashing my g-spot to pieces, I screamed and moaned and I felt an orgasm building inside me.

"Daddy... I... fuck... I think I'm gonna... cum... I'm gonna cum... I'm cumming daddy fuck fuck fuck!!" I screamed, my cock began to squirt streams of cum all over his bed and I screamed as pleasure burst through me. My tongue was hanging out my mouth and my eyes rolled up as the orgasm ran through my body.

At the same time I was creaming myself, Dad shoved his cock all the way inside me and grunted "I'm cumming too baby girl" as he filled my ass with his massive load.

Our orgasms ended at the same time, I laid there panting as he slowly pulled out my asshole.

I groaned "ohh..." as his tip pulled out of me and I felt some warm cum dribble out of me and down my balls.

I fell to the side, and he laid next to me.

"Slither back to your room slut you don't get to sleep here" my dad said, sounding a little annoyed.

I fell off the bed and hit the floor, then began rolling and slithering pathetically across the floor, into the living room and into my bedroom where I laid tied up and handcuffed, I eventually drifted off to sleep there...

I woke up to my dad placing a blindfold over my eyes, my ropes had been re-tied, my hands and feet were now tied to each corner post of the bed, I was spread eagle, blind and totally naked.

"Morning princess" I heard my dad whisper...