Dad Discovers Trans Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Kellys dad continues to use her.
2.9k words
4.23
9.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

This story is very taboo, and has triggers for degrading, transphobic and homophobic language, non consent, and incest. This is all kink, and is designed to be fun fantasy, none of this is okay in real life and if any of these topics make you uncomfortable please do not read!

I pulled at the restraints that tied me to each corner of the bed, but it was no use. Dad had tied the knots tight, he was always an outdoorsman, he knew what he was doing with a rope. I could barely see a small amount of light through a crack at the bottom of the blindfold, but no detail more than that.

My breath was fast and shallow as my heart pounded, a combination of fear, embarrassment, shame and lust had sent my adrenaline through the roof. Here I lay in a long raven black hair wig, a face full of make-up, and stark naked but for a black eyemask at the mercy of an older, masculine man.

A man that also happened to be my father.

I felt his presence at the foot of the bed, his eyes no doubt inspecting every inch of my body. He broke the silence first.

"Not a hair on ya. I can't believe it took walking in on you stuffing that sissy ass for me to realise what you are."

I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment, yet he continued.

"And watching that anime porn shit too. Can't even watch actual stuff just that weeb shit."

I suddenly felt his large hand grab my flaccid little penis and balls in his hand, just hard enough to cause some discomfort but not too much pain.

"And look at this shit. You must take after your mother in the dick department. But you ain't totally useless..."

His hand gripped my genitals harder, causing me to squeak in pain.

"If you haven't got a big dick at least I know you can take one." He spat on me, I felt it hit my tummy. Mercifully he let go of my genitals, I heard him move next to the bed, towering over me as I trembled in fear. My phone slid off the bedside table and into his hand.

"Passcode. Now." He commanded.

"0104" I said, not wanting to piss him off whilst I was in such a vulnerable state.

Silence for a few seconds, then a chuckle from Dad.

"Fucking hell, this little boyfriend of yours is cute isn't he? 'I miss you babe', he really treats you like you're an actual fuckin' girlfriend."

"I am his girlfriend" I said through tears.

"Oh really?" My dad sounded a bit annoyed by that. I feel his hand near my genitals again and brace in fear, but I realise he's going elsewhere as I feel his wet finger start to slide in my ass.

"Not very loyal are ya Kelly? Given that you basically begged for your daddy's dick last night."

I had nothing to say, he was right.

His finger continued to probe deeper in me, I couldn't hold back a soft moan of pleasure, but this enjoyment was quickly snuffed out when I realised his free hand was still being used to scroll through my messages with Ryan.

"Ooh now this is the spicy shit. You guys sexting is adorable. Look at your dressing up for him, god damn you do got an ass."

He then laughed loudly before saying through chuckling "oh my god look at his dick! No wonder you wanted your daddy's again, you need a real man's dick not this little sissy bitch of a boyfriend. He probably gonna be dressing like you in a year or two."

His words cut deep, he was clearly implying dressing like I do is a bad thing. The tears kept coming, some now running through my blindfold.

"Aww little girl, quit your crying. Don't ruin my playtime. I see you and your little boyfriend were sexting about playtime tonight. Your dad's dick not enough, whore?" He sounded annoyed again, he slammed my phone down on my bedside table making me flinch, I felt him kneel on the bed between my spread eagle legs, his finger never leaving its place deep up my ass.

His other hand is placed hard on my chest, sinking my slight frame into the mattress a little.

"God you really are weak and small. Hardly any muscle on ya, thin and pathetic. My kid, destined to be a sissy fag." Dad sounded really annoyed now.

I whimpered, which I realised was a mistake when he cursed and his hand moved up to my neck. He gripped it tight, his finger started roughly fucking my ass and I gasped for air.

And my dick got hard.

I thought I might pass out but then dad let go of my throat and slowly pulled his finger out my ass. I heard him laugh, sounding genuinely amused.

"Your little dick got hard from that?! God, you are a total submissive sissy aren't ya? Well, since you reckon I won't be enough to satisfy you, why don't we make sure both our balls are drained? Then see how you perform when fuckin' with your fag boyfriend tonight."

I felt his big strong hard grip my dick gently this time and start jerking it off. His hands were callused from the gym and manual labour he does. My precum was acting as lube for him already. I'd always struggled with lasting long both in sex and masturbation, I could already feel an orgasm welling inside me, but then he stopped, I wiggled against my restraints in frustration but he ignored me.

I heard him take something from the side and then heard him squeeze a liquid onto his hand, which then started lubing my asshole up. I trembled and murmured "oh god... are you gonna fuck me?"

"Well, it's fucking gay if I just jerk ya off." He grunted as he placed the tip of his big, thick cock at the entrance of my twitching pink asshole.

He slowly started to push it inside me, I braced and bit my lip but it was so big I couldn't help but squeal as inch after inch was plunged into me.

"Speak up, son." He said, as I was visibly struggling.

I chose to ignore his misgendering.

"I... I can't" I whimpered.

"Ha! I'm just over halfway, don't worry slut, you'll handle it."

My toes curled and I yelped as the rest of his dick somehow found room in my tiny body. I felt my own cock tingle, still stiff as a rock as he hit my sensitive spot. Despite the size, it felt fucking amazing, and I already was close to orgasm.

Then i felt his hands move from my hips to my nipples.

He slowly began gyrating and grunted "goddamn, what a pussy you got" but I was biting my lip and trying not to cum. My nipples were so sensitive and he was teasing them as he fucked me gently, repeatedly teasing my P-spot with his monster of a dick.

When he started to pick up the pace, I knew I was done for. I mumbled "fu...fuck...hnngghh..." and tried my best to hold back but it was no use. My dick betrayed me as it started to spasm, squirting rope after rope of warm cum. The first shot hit my mouth and chin, and the subsequent ropes landed on my chest and tummy as my dad fucked the cum out of me.

"So pathetic, I didn't even touch your little clit." Dad grunted, he didn't stop pounding away at my ass, suddenly a thought entered my mind. Ryan. I was supposed to meet him tonight for sex.

"Please don't cum in me daddy" I begged.

"Why not?" He spat, not slowing down at all. He was fully in me, I felt his balls hitting the cheeks of my ass with every thrust.

"I...Ngh...I'm seeing my boyfriend tonight, you saw the messages... fuck... if you nut deep in me I might not get it all out..." His hands were gripping my hips tight as he pounded me, I was struggling to get each word out as he fucked the life out of me. My dick had gone soft, jiggling around pathetically as he continued mercilessly using my ass as a sex toy.

Suddenly he took one of his hands off my hip and ripped the blindfold from my head, my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw a look of fury and lust in my father's eyes. His hand then wrapped around my throat, my eyes widened in terror as I struggled for air.

"I don't give a fuck about your fag boyfriend, son." My eyes filled with tears from the struggle and the hurt from his words. I gasped for air until the fucking stopped as he grunted and shoved his dick balls deep in me, he took his hand from my throat, returning to my hips so he could pull me fully onto his massive dick. I gasped for air and then screamed as I felt him begin to erupt inside me, his orgasm felt like it lasted forever as he shot a load my dick could only dream of. If I was a cisgender woman I'd be pregnant, no doubt.

"You bastard" I whimpered, still catching my breath.

Dad didn't respond, but did slowly withdraw his dick from my sore asshole. Some of his load immediately dropped out of my gaping ass.

I relaxed against my restraints, at least it was over. At least I thought it was, but dad had other ideas.

He moved so his knees were either side of my armpits, his cock hovering in front of my face, somehow still holding an erection. I could smell his cum still on his dick.

"Clean it, slut." He commanded.

I didn't even fight back, I just opened my mouth and start to lick and suck the dick that had just punished my sissy ass. I was just glad I took hygiene so seriously, all I could taste was his cock and cum.

"Deeper." Dad said, sternly.

I tried to take his big cock deeper in my mouth but struggled, I heard my dad sigh in frustration. He reached his hands down to my face and held it in his hands, before covering my nostrils with his thumbs, my mouth instinctually opened wider to get more air.

"Looks like I got lots to teach ya, son." He said as he took the extra space my mouth had made and sunk his monster dick deeper down my throat. I couldn't fight back as he pushed my face to take his dick deeper, I choked and gagged, spit leaked around my mouth and tears streamed from my eyes, just when I thought I might pass out he pulled his cock from my throat and released my face. I coughed and spluttered, but was shocked to look down and see I was erect again.

"Looks like them balls ain't empty little girl. You must love it rough" Dad said, looking at my hard dick. My cheeks went red and I looked away in embarrassment.

He walked over to the dresser and took a knife from it, he cut the ropes that fastened around my ankles to the bedposts, they left a red mark from my struggling. Finally able, I shut my legs but they couldn't stop shaking. Next he cut free my hands, the second the last restraint was loose I threw myself off the side of the bed, landing on all fours with a thud.

I stumbled to my feet and tried to bolt to the door, but I my Dad was quicker, and stronger. He grabbed my leg and I fell face first, I screamed as I hit the ground painfully.

"Where you going squirt?" I looked over my shoulder and my dad was smirking, but I was filled with terror.

He easily picked up my body, his strong arms under my thighs leaving me completely vulnerable, my back rested against his strong chest and I felt his hard cock hovering near my well used asshole.

He walked us over to the mirror, I saw my own erect penis still standing on edge but nothing in comparison to his longer, thicker cock which threatened to impale into my asshole if he lowered my body. My feet dangled at a height just below my nipples, I could see some of his cum still leaking from my slick asshole which my fathers cock had visibly stretched.

It was hard to believe we were related in any way. He was so much taller, more muscular. His dick was twice as big, he was the peak of masculinity holding a smooth, hairless and feminine body with ease. His brown eyes were piercing, inspecting his sons body in the mirror, yet another contrast to the soft, fear and shame filled blue eyes of his son that were fixated on the big cock that stood threateningly close to his asshole.

Agonisingly slowly, my father began to lower my body onto his dick. The tip lined up with my slick wet asshole and began to push into my ass.

"Don't do this, don't make me watch you rape me" I pleaded, but my begging fell on deaf ears as his my body was lowered more and more, his dick getting deeper and deeper in my ass.

He said nothing as he started using my body to fuck his cock, I tried to hold back but the pleasure was undeniable and the cum dribbling from my cock as he used me betrayed any notion my body wasn't enjoying this.

"No...Ngh...ah...nyah...ffuck" I gasped and whimpered as he fucked me, my hard little dick bouncing around as he continued punishing my ass.

His eyes never left my body as he fucked me, using the mirror to get an incredible view of his huge cock ravaging my butt. My feet, arms and cock bounced in rhythm with his fucking, pathetically at his mercy. I could try and fight, but I knew it was useless, and would probably result in more violence.

As he fucked me harder I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, I begged my body not to do it, but my eyes couldn't come away from the mirror, I saw a strong masculine man fucking me senseless, something I'd masturbated to many times, but not like this.

"Oh god... god... no... no.... Daddy....!" I yelped as the once clean mirror began to be covered from cum that shot from my dick, I quivered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure ran through me. As my orgasm subsided, my dick softened, cum continued dribbling from it as it continued to flop around.

"Pathetic. You barely lasted a minute." My dad grunted, I shut my eyes and began to cry again, the shame and humiliation was too much but there was nothing I could do about it.

He fucked me harder and harder, wanting his own orgasm. I prayed for it to be over, I wept and groaned as his huge cock continued to punish my poor asshole. Soon, my prayers were answered.

"Ffffuck..." he grunted, shoving his cock balls deep into my bowels. My eyes reluctantly opened to see his cock twitching in my asshole, a familiar warmth flooded my ass as he came again deep inside me. Once his orgasm was over, he withdrew his cock from me and dropped me.

I landed on my hands and knees on the floor, what felt like a gallon of cum spilt from me and ran down my balls, dripping from them and onto the floor.

"Got any more nut in ya balls?" My dad asked, without a hint of sympathy for his thoroughly raped child.

I shook my head, trembling and unable to speak.

"Good." I heard him walk over to the bedside table, he opened a drawer, I glanced up to see him taking out a metal butt plug I owned, it was not too big and the end of it had a heart shaped with a pink accent. It was cute. It was for Ryan, I thought it would be a sexy surprise if I met him plugged like that once.

He came back to me, placing a hand on my ass he spread it open and easily slid the plug up my butt. I groaned softly.

"Keep this in, take it out only when ya fuck that boyfriend tonight. And film it. I want you back here tomorrow night and we'll have a little screening. If you don't do as I say, I beat the fucking sissy out of you. Got it?"

"Y...yes." I sighed.

He pulled my hair making me yelp and slapped me hard across the face making me scream, I saw stars as I slumped to the floor.

"Yes what?" He barked.

"Yes daddy." I said, my face burning in pain.

"Clean this place up before ya go, Kelly." He snarled in disgust, he left the room and closed the door behind him, I heard the shower turn on. I curled into a ball, trembling and processing all that happened.

The next night, I sat between his legs in the living room, sucking his cock as he watched the film I'd make with Ryan for him on the TV. My hands were handcuffed behind my back, and he had me dress in a black bra and thong with matching black glossy high heels.

He laughed "hahaha, your dick is limp as fuck while he fucks ya. I bet his dick is touching my nut in that ass of yours."

I said nothing, but continued worshipping his dick. It rested on my face and I looked up at him, licking his balls. Once again, I was at my father's mercy. I had to end this.