All Comments on 'Dad is a Body Builder'

by cburton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?

What is there to comment on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got me hard...

and left me hanging. Hopefully there is more coming because what's here is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

Can't wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my friend's dad true story

I was at my friend's house one day. And than his dad came in the talk. We talked about some kid in our school who beat another in wrestling. Then his dad said: "If you would make a wrestling comtetion of parents I would win easily!". By the way, he is about 6'4 and very big. Then my friend laughed and said he won't. The his dad rolled up his sleeve revealing his HUGE ARM and then he flexed his triceps. It was so fuckin HUGE and ripped, he tapped on it and said: "Tell me who has a tricep like this" and then he gave it a slap but it didn't move. "And who is also as tall as me". After that he let me touch his triceps and they were rock hard Nexthe flexed his bicep and it was the one of the biggest I've seen with veins on top. I never knew he had muscle even though I knew he's big. I asked him were did he get his muscles from, and he said he used to be a pro swimmer as a teen and he just made sure he was keeping his muscles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous