Dad is an Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
233 Followers

I followed, shocked at the change in his tone. My light mood had vanished.

In what seemed a shorter time out than our journey into the woods, we were back at the fence. I saw the underwear we had left still tossed over the wire. Everything was the same except that it now seemed as though years had passed since we were last here.

"Here we are," he said. With another shift of his tone he became frivolous, "How was your most excellent adventure?" Dad often made joking references to the title of a movie that we had watched together years before.

Standing grinning in reply, I watched while he grabbed his boxers and bent over to step into them. I said, "Dad."

"Huh, what is it?" was his reply, as he stood upright to begin pulling on his shorts. He paused with his long, soft cock hanging over the waist band and looked at me expectantly for a few seconds. Unspoken words seemed to fill the moment. Then, with a shift of his hips and continuing to look at me, he slowly pulled his underwear all the way on.

Realizing that he had been waiting for me to say something, I found a verve previously unknown and nervously said aloud, "I love what you did with me back there Dad," while jerking up my own underwear.

Without warning he grabbed out and pulled me to him. As his arms encircled me I heard a mumbled reply when our lips met. My heart swelled while we stood with our bodies and mouths pressed together, our tongues brushing. His hand pressed against the back of my head as our lips ground together and our breathing mingled.

After a long moment, we separated and silently walked in the darkness the remainder of the way to the house.

cburton
cburton
233 Followers