Dad-Off 02

Story Info
Kyle's stepdad lends a hand... or two.
2.1k words
4.69
14.3k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hello everyone! Thanks so much for the overwhelming number of reads, I didn't quite expect it. This story still has themes of incest and male-male sexual relationships. If you're not into that, feel free to skip. Otherwise, I would definitely love how you'd like this story to go!]

Kyle was mortified seeing his hulking stepdad in front of him. He was caught red-handed playing with himself: butt-naked and plugged with sex toys on his mouth and genitals.

Kyle pulled the dildo out of his mouth, and started speaking. "Clark-- I-- um..."

Kyle sheepishly lowered his gaze as he covered his slick cock, his face beet red in embarrassment.

Despite being humiliated, his hard dick betrayed him.

"Let me guess, you can explain?" Clark said. Kyle couldn't read his expression. Was he mad? Disappointed?

His stepdad cleared his throat and rolled his sleeves up.

"Sit down, kid."

Kyle complied, not realizing the anal egg still lodged inside his ass. As soon as his behind hit the mattress, the buzzing inside him intensified that made him let out a muffled moan. He took a deep breath and kept quiet though.

Clark sat down next to him and patted his shoulder. "It's normal to be curious, Kyle. I was once your age too." he started.

The younger man didn't even try to meet his gaze. What is Clark saying? Can he still ground him? Surely that won't work once he goes back to uni.

Clark continued, "But using toys that aren't yours isn't cool. I'm sorry I didn't give you the talk sooner."

Kyle tried his best to cover his hard-on using his hands, but the vibrating egg inside his ass is starting to feel too much. His precum starting to dribble on his stomach.

His stepdad gently massaging his left shoulder didn't help either; he's feeling feverish out of the need for release. Kyle felt Clark's coarse palm hold his chin up, slowly cupping his lower cheek.

He unintentionally stared at Clark's facial features. His chestnut hair swept to the side, auburn eyes partially obscured by a black horn-rimmed glasses, perfectly groomed facial hair, and plump red lips. His stepdad was a well-kept man, even in his early fourties. His insides stirred.

"You even wore a collar," the older man commented, tugging at it. This made Kyle lose his breath for a second, a groan escaping from his lips.

There he was, butt-naked in front of his stepfather. This scene is straight out of porn, just like a twisted fantasy.

"C-clark? Can we talk about this la-later? My hands are kinda full." he stammered.

Clark nodded and stood up, ready to take his leave.

The tent on his stepdad's black slacks didn't escape Kyle's eyes. Clark was hard!

"Alright, I'll leave you be. Just don't cum on the comforter." the older man said as he started walking away from the bed. He glanced on the half-opened drawer and paused, before fishing another fleshlight from the loot.

"This one's much better. A little tighter and ribbed." he said, handing the toy over to Kyle.

He grabbed the fleshlight and let it rest on his hand. Kyle was slowly losing control of himself. He needed release. He wanted to cum. He wanted--

"Wait...do you think you can help me out?"

Clark didn't even look back. "I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out, bud."

"Please... daddy?" he said, unsure why he said the last bit. This made Clark look over his shoulder, a small smile forming on his lips.

Kyle's dick twitched in excitement.

"Very well."

Clark sat back next to him, grabbed the fleshlight, and twisted the cap off. He angled it on Kyle's dick and looked at his stepson. When Kyle nodded, he slowly inserted the opening, making him moan loudly.

"Ah, shit."

"Feels good?"

Kyle nodded again. "Fuck- yeah. Go faster, daddy." Again, that damned word. He's never called Clark that, but in his moment of delirium, it felt right.

Clark obliged and jerked his stepson's cock faster. He continuously wet his lips while watching Kyle's expression and his half-opened lips muttering groans of pleasure. It was clear he's enjoying this as much as the younger lad.

After a few minutes, he noticed Kyle's laboured breathing. His stepson was close.

Clark slowed down the pace, watching his stepson's waist thrust against the fleshlight, aching not to part with it. He quickly removed the toy, exposing Kyle's six-inch cock, slick with lube and precum.

"W-what the fuck?" the lad exclaimed.

"Language, boy."

He took hold of the wire dangling on Kyle's hole and tugged it. "Looks like you have an anal egg inserted too. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

When he didn't hear a reply, he continued. "Here's how to better enjoy this toy, bud," he said as he pulled harder, until half of the egg slid out of Kyle's hole.

He didn't pull all the way through though, so the other half remained inside, buzzing nonstop.

"The trick is to let the egg stretch out your opening."

Kyle's eyes widened as his asshole stretched. "Shit... fuck!", he screamed when Clark let go of the wire, and his eager hole swallowed the entire egg again. The vibrations made him feel as if he was electrocuted.

"Do it again!", he demanded. Clark raised an eyebrow. "Do it again, what?"

"Do it again... daddy." Kyle said sheepishly, and Clark granted his stepson's whim. As he pulls out the egg from his ass, the fleshlight was thrust to his throbbing dick again.

After a couple of minutes teasing his stepson's hole using the egg, Clark gingerly pulled it out from Kyle's ass, and started rubbing the younger man's twitching hole. Kyle immediately felt the emptiness inside him.

He wanted something else to plug his ass. The fingers look like a suitable replacement.

"Was it good?" Clark asked, and the boy just nodded eagerly.

"Next time, I think you can try something bigger. A dildo, perhaps. Would you like that?"

"Yes, daddy." Kyle whimpered; he can still feel his stepdad's rough fingers caress his asshole.

"Good boy."

These words made Kyle shiver. He wanted to hear those words from his stepdad. He craved for more affection.

"Your body would look a lot better if you're smooth all over." Clark suggested in which he agreed. Kyle decided he'd shave his dick and balls soon.

Clark didn't seem to stop teasing his stepson's winking hole, which made Kyle frustrated. If only his stepdad would finger-fuck him!

"Please... put it in." Kyle pleaded.

"Speak clearly, boy."

"Your finger... put it inside my ass, daddy", the younger lad moaned louder when he started feeling his stepdad's fingers pressing harder against his hole, stretching its opening.

"If it's getting fucked, it should be called a cunt, don't you think?" Clark sneered, continuously teasing the boy's slick hole.

"Yes... yes. Finger my pussy, daddy. Please!" Kyle pleaded.

Clark obliged. Using his index finger, he slowly pushed it inside Kyle's lubed ass, eager to welcome the new sensation inside him.

Kyle felt the rough finger slide inside him, it was definitely bigger than the egg. It burned.

"Ow, fuck." he yelped.

"Breathe slowly and deep, buddy. Just relax." Clark whispered into his stepson's ear before licking it.

Feeling the hot breath near his ear sent shivers down Kyle's spine.

"Why don't you squirt some lube on your chest and start playing with your nipples?" the older man suggested, which Kyle just did.

With all the sensations he was feeling, the burning slowly evaporated, replacing it with immense pleasure.

His stepdad's finger now was fully inserted inside him, and he can feel it flicking, until it hit a certain spot.

Kyle's eyes widened as he moaned even louder.

"I just hit your prostate, kid. How do you feel?"

"Fucking amazing!" he exclaimed.

"You can even cum just by repeatedly hitting this spot. I'd love to see you shoot your load hands-free soon."

Kyle imagined how hot that scene would be. He wanted to do that for Clark - his daddy. At that moment, he felt like his daddy owned everything he is.

The older man pushed a second finger in, and Kyle's ass was stretched further. Remembering what his stepdad told him, he took deep breaths as he played with his nipples, tugging and twisting them.

The younger lad was in sensory overload.

Soon after, Clark was vigorously ramming his fingers inside his boy-cunt, spreading them apart to stetch out the tight hole. The older man's other hand grabbed the engorged member and started jacking him again.

Kyle was squirming a lot from the extreme sensations. To steady himself, he nestled himself on Clark's chest, his head cradled by his stepdad's neck.

His moans were getting louder, and his balls start to feel full. Every time he's close, Clark stops jerking him off for a while, driving him mad.

Clark edged hia stepson for a good twenty minutes before Kyle cried out, "Please let me cum, daddy!"

Hearing this, his stepdad started beating his dick furiously, making him groan even more. Pretty sure they're both enjoying this, he's just unsure who's enjoying it more.

He looked up and met Clark's gaze. It was somehow unreadable since the older man just looks at him intently. Kyle was moaning so much his lips started drying up. He licked his own lips and mustered a smile.

"This feels great, daddy."

Clark, without a word, closed the gap and kissed Kyle fervently, his tongue eager to explore his stepson's mouth. Kyle kissed back, overwhelmed by desire.

Their tongues danced and flicked in their locked mouths.

Clark's lips were warm and soft, Kyle noted. His stepdad's facial hair was also rubbing his face, heightening his lust. He allowed the older man tongue-fuck his mouth as he let out muffled groans. He was getting fed by his stepdad's saliva.

Kyle opened his mouth and dangled his tongue. In a beat, Clark pooled saliva in his mouth and spat it on his stepson's. The younger lad lapped the liquid and opened his mouth again.

Clark was amazed with how perverted his stepson was. The boy was clearly enjoying being dominated. He spat again, and smashed his mouth onto him right after.

Kyle was really close. He couldn't stand another second of getting edged. He broke the kiss, and hitched breaths, he said, "I'm cumming, daddy!"

"Yeah?"

"Please let me cum, daddy!"

Clark tightly grabbed Kyle's member, jerking it fast. His other hand continued fingering his now swollen asshole.

"Shoot that load, boy. Cum for your daddy." Clark exclaimed.

This sent Kyle to the edge, as ropes of cum started squirting from his engorged cock. He screamed in delight as he continued cumming.

"Fucking--"

He shot around six times, the first one hitting his chest, the rest on his stomach, until the last drops of creamy white liquid dribbled below his navel.

Clark pulled his fingers out of his stepson's ass. causing him to grunt. Using the same fingers, the older man gently caressed his stepson's puckering hole.

Kyle sighed, feeling exhausted. He noticed Clark scoop up his cum using his fingers and placed it near Kyle's mouth.

"Open up, buddy."

He opened his mouth and started hungrily lapping his own juice. He licked his stepdad's fingers clean, and when Clark scooped up another blob of cum, he willingly ate that too.

It wasn't the first time he ate his own cum. Nevermind the fingers just lodged inside his ass earlier, being fed by someone, not to mention his stepdad, was beyond exhilarating.

When his body has been cleaned off of his own spunk, Clark once again kissed Kyle's mouth, his tongue scooping his stepson's cream and keeping it in his own mouth. After a while, he spat the cum again to Kyle's waiting mouth.

"Swallow it."

Kyle obliged, and drew closer again for a kiss.

"That's my good boy."

Once he regained his breath, Kyle straightened up. "That was awesome..." he paused before continuing, "...Clark."

The older man gasped and looked hurt, although in jest. "So we're back to first names again?"

The younger man scratched his head. "I don't know. It sounded okay earlier, when you were..."

"When I was what? Jacking you off, or was it when I was fingering you?" Clark quizzed mischievously.

"Ah, maybe it'swhen you were licking your cum off my fingers." the older man continued.

Sure, they did all those things. It was nasty, some might say it's wrong. But calling him daddy while he was being pleasured by Clark was the most normal thing in the world at that moment.

"Look, I don't know. It's just weird."

"Alright, no rush." he stood up, his long sleeved button shirt soaked in Kyle's sweat. He opened another drawer and grabbed a white shirt and plaid shorts.

"Clean up, Kyle. Just the leave toys on the bed, I'll go reheat our lunch." Clark said as he walked towards the door.

Kyle looked down, seeing pools of sweat on the comforter. When he looked up, that's when he felt the smooth strap on his nape.

He then became consciously aware of the leather collar still locked around his neck.

"W-wait, what about the collar?"